Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Vi »

On someone else's computer.
Skimmed briefly.
Ectomancer's case is reaching and selective to such an extent that it's not worth responding to (omfg, I'm so scummy because
I don't participate in the RVS and voted the mod before I even got a Role PM
).
If there are any good questions for me (again) ask them soon, because this shot was conveniently timed for the period when I wouldn't have regular access.

I don't think you need my shot at this point. Please let this game go to heck in a handbasket as soon as I flip; if this is what it takes to get everyone involved so be it.

Suggestions for my next avatar are welcome.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Vi »

Also, if Benmage is scum I'm going to be rather surprised.
But of course the current push is to get him lynched/shot, so--
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by d3x »

Vi wrote:I don't think you need my shot at this point.
Why wouldn't you use your shot if it could help the Town? Are you not sure of your Vote on Ecto?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

I think that with ConfidAnon cleared we can still take this to nightless.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

don_johnson wrote: do you have any other specific questions?
Yes, dont play dumb with me.

You would shoot me if you could.

Why is that...its great if u stated why, i'm asking for you to state it again.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
PorkchopExpress
PorkchopExpress
Goon
PorkchopExpress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by PorkchopExpress »

Sorry about my absence guys, I've been unpacking, repacking and then moving boxes in the sweltering Australian heat. It sucks a whole bunch and there is nothing (NOTHING) worse than waiting on a tardy builder.

@VP: In my opinion, Benmage has made a valid point that you aren’t playing as committed a game as expected from TownVP. It has nothing to do with an absence of posting lately, and everything to do with what you have contributed thus far. To portray this as being a case of “VP isn’t doing our work for us” is completely sidestepping the issue. Sorry if it is frustrating, but the quality of your play (here and elsewhere) is responsible.

What I find compelling (enough to unvote him since he demonstrated some pro-town play there, though subsequent posts have been a little disheartening) about Ben’s PBPA is that he’s identified you as attacking him for something that you yourself are guilty of. Laying aside the nm8 issue, which Bm deserved to be scrutinised for (despite what he says). Your initial argument is that he joins wagons without original thought (which is an accusation that can be levelled against you in regards to Confid). It’s not until Bm challenges you on this point that your reasons shift to him flip-flopping around the isoreads. And crying foul of suspicion, in the way that you did, is doing you no favours either.
What do you make of Ecto’s shooting?

@Ben: Right now, you’re seemingly putting forth the position that you should shoot dj even though you understand that he’s likely town, is that right? Your whole attitude here seems to suggest that you’ve forgotten about Confid.

I’m thinking it might be a good idea to shoot, or lynch, Ecto at this point. I’m not against his case on Vi but his claim is a little troubling. I have a feeling that if scum can daykill they wouldn’t be bad shots and his claim could be cover for that.
"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being The Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:03 am

Post by Benmage »

don_johnson wrote:you have done nothing to convince me that you are not scum. hence my position that you are most likely scum. did i say i was going to shoot you tomorrow?
What have i done to convince you i'm scum tho?? I assumed you'd shoot me. Am I mistaken?
don_johnson wrote: do you have any other specific questions?
Just why i'm scummy...something more than, "oh you havent convinced me your town"

Something with a few points. "Bam scummy here" "Bam here", "here"...etc etc
Vi wrote: Suggestions for my next avatar are welcome.
How about we finish that one for me first.
PorkchopExpress wrote: @Ben: Right now, you’re seemingly putting forth the position that you should shoot dj even though you understand that he’s likely town, is that right? Your whole attitude here seems to suggest that you’ve forgotten about Confid.
Well yes and no. Its a sticky situation. Yes, i have reason to believe dj town. I havent forgotten about Con. Hopefully there is some sort've Night PR protective thing or something to guard Con, cause any scum worth two cents in my opinion is going to blast him into oblivion.

So i'm unfortunately assuming there will be no Con tomorrow. Which is why i was for Night, to see how the game unravels but since have reconsidered...not against it...my mind goes into a world of wifom and mush thinking about it.

With that assumption, I also thought dj was gonna shoot me...if hes now saying otherwise and that i was mistaken theres clearly zero reason for me to shoot him. I wouldnt really say my "assuming" is so far off...i felt he was quick in shooting Vi whom i have a town read on....so i dont know what type of reservations he'll have with me. Maybe i jumped the gun a bit.

And the comments towards VPB are dead on.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Sooooooo i did an ecto iso read to see if his shot had more meaning...and to see if he deserved to be voted...heres just my notes in word i put down when reading:

0-3 Fluff/rvs.

I like his iso 4 and vote on Nacho.

Iso 7-10 is good. He stays on Nacho’s ass. (note refer to nacho to see questions ignored in iso 9)

Go iso 13 answer to VPB.

15 lightens up on Nacho…don’t really like that after how aggressive he first seemed..a nacho iso read might tie things together.

Iso 22/24(**26/27) makes me want to reread that whole amish d3x 3rd party interplay.

(Note Vi’s vote on Ecto iso 23…Ecto does seem to be doing more agreeing. (liked VPBx2, touché on dj, something to amish’s 3rd party point))

Iso 27 !!?? don’t kill 3rd party D1 because they are also against scum!?!??! They are also against the town..w.t.f…

Iso 28 Vi dislikes Ecto and Amish on 3rd party speculation, and moreover Ecto’s “lack of scum hunting”

(Iso 29 Good vi quote attacking ecto for his iso 27. )

Have to highlight this from iso 29:
Ectomancer wrote: if you have absolute information that a player is 3rd party,
maybe
we could have a nice long argument over whether you lynch them on day 1. I say no.
Iso 37….??? I don’t see how Vi nearly lied….

Iso 39, Nov 26, 2009 3:22 pm…Shoots Vi. Off Ecto’s iso alone it doesn’t seem worthy of doing…(reading this makes me realize I should just reread the thread…yay more self-induced work)

Iso 42…the “Vi case” by amish is weak.

Lol@ iso 44 Ecto sums up his own game…sunofabitch.

Iso 45 seems to be his case/reasoning for shooting Vi. Appears to hold weight. A Vi iso seems in order…but probably just a whole thread reread.
:cry:

His claim hrmmm.

Conclusion:
I need more information.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:40 am

Post by don_johnson »

you're funny. i think you are scum for the reasons i previously stated.

i may or may not shoot you tomorrow.

i may or may not be able to shoot you tomorrow.

going nightless is stupid.

mod: votecount and update?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Benmage »

don_johnson wrote:you're funny. i think you are scum for the reasons i previously stated.
Why cant you just restate them for me? Why must you be so obstinate?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:04 am

Post by don_johnson »

dj wrote:you are scum because you are failing ultimately in thinking outside the box. instead of trying to find scum, you are concerned with the person who shot vi, before vi has flipped an alignment.
dj wrote:anyone shooting me now, or pushing my lynch is going to be obvscum.
you have falsely accused me of tunneling(and admitted it).

you have falsely accused me of being "zealous" in pursuing your shooting death.
dj wrote:perhaps you are trying to distract town from the fact that you have threatened(repeatedly) to shoot me, but don't seem to have the bullets or the cajones.
you said you would shoot me regardless of vi's flip. you said you think i'm town, but for some reason are going to shoot me anyway.

you have accused me of "playing dumb" for not reposting things i have already posted in thread for others to see.
benson wrote:I think ecto is scum...there were other people i wanted to shoot over you.
and yet you hold your fire and claim you want to shoot
me

your are a waste of space.

vote: benmage
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Benmage »

:roll: those are all points after the fact...
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:30 am

Post by don_johnson »

Benmage wrote::roll: those are all points after the fact...
after what fact? are you saying that i manufactured the quotes? those are actual quotes from this thread.

this:
dj wrote:you have accused me of "playing dumb" for not reposting things i have already posted in thread for others to see.
is the only new accusation i am making against you. everything else was already stated, hence the quotes.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:35 am

Post by Benmage »

I wanted to know your i guess initial opinion. Everything you quoted was after you already tried to shoot me...Right? I wanted to know before that why you felt me scummy.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Vi »

Okay, so why are there two mods and no updates? I've been ambiguously dead for three days now.

I'm preeeeeeetty sure Benmage is being scapegoated.

d3x, why do you think I would want to shoot you without any further consideration if I can ever get confirmation on if I'm alive?

Ectomancer, why are you suddenly in favor of going to Nightless after saying using that very same suggestion as being obvious evidence of my sinister intent?
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by d3x »

Vi wrote:d3x, why do you think I would want to shoot you without any further consideration if I can ever get confirmation on if I'm alive?
Well, that's a pretty easy one, unfortunately. I've been floating through this game for a while now {I've had a bit of a difficult time getting back into the game since my V/LA, appologies}. On top of Amished's 3rd party speculation, I've also been connected with Ecto who everyone has fairly strong negative feelings towards.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Vi wrote:Ectomancer, why are you suddenly in favor of going to Nightless after saying using that very same suggestion as being obvious evidence of my sinister intent?
d3x wrote:
Vi wrote:I don't think you need my shot at this point.
Why wouldn't you use your shot if it could help the Town? Are you not sure of your Vote on Ecto?
Ectomancer wrote:I think that with ConfidAnon cleared we can still take this to nightless.
I was being a smartass.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Hmm.

Ecto's case on Vi is pretty good really, I'm curious in what mistakes Amsihed saw in it. I have a gut town read on Vi after our little back and forth but I could easily be wrong. Vi is hard to read. I take back my remark that Ecto's shot was horrible.

Don v Ben feels like two townies fighting it out, they need to quit it.
PorkchopExpress
PorkchopExpress
Goon
PorkchopExpress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Vi wrote:
Ectomancer, why are you suddenly in favor of going to Nightless after saying using that very same suggestion as being obvious evidence of my sinister intent?
This is a very good question, especially since his switch came right after he shot someone and revealed that his shooting... style(?) was different.
"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being The Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:21 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Post 466...that's this one -3, and yours -2...

PorkchopExpress
PorkchopExpress
Goon
PorkchopExpress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:13 pm

It's also... not particularly convincing.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Vi »

d3x 465 wrote:
Vi wrote:d3x, why do you think I would want to shoot you without any further consideration if I can ever get confirmation on if I'm alive?
Well, that's a pretty easy one, unfortunately. I've been floating through this game for a while now {I've had a bit of a difficult time getting back into the game since my V/LA, appologies}. On top of Amished's 3rd party speculation, I've also been connected with Ecto who everyone has fairly strong negative feelings towards.
Notice that you haven't stopped "floating" with this post.

With that said, with me being ambiguously dead I feel like shooting a different low-activity participant who's not actually adding anything to the conversation. Even if it doesn't count it'll be a good start.

Daykill: Sotty7

I don't understand Ectomancer 466, but it really doesn't matter tbh.

----

I expect at least one scum between {Amished,
Sotty7,
VP Baltar} and one lurkerscum (pwnz is probably the best pick here).
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Yup I hate this game.

I guess I could claim but I am not sure what difference that would make. Avenge my death :(
PorkchopExpress
PorkchopExpress
Goon
PorkchopExpress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:49 pm

@Vi: What do you think of Ecto's claim?
PorkchopExpress
PorkchopExpress
Goon
PorkchopExpress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Also, your last comment about Sotty was that you had a town-read on her. Could you elaborate further as to what changed your mind.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”