Newbie 873 - Game Over.

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Post by cades »

/confirm, finally a game.
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:59 am

Post by cades »

vote: Jackabomb

and, have you come to realize no matter what anyone says, if it doesn't agree with what you say then they are suspicious?

no matter what I say someone would think I was lying, but I have my reasons for the vote, seems as if it would be better to stay quiet cause you didn't say anyone who didn't post was odd, so how do you not know that everyone talking is a townie like myself I must add.

most people who voted for folist or whoever early where just going with the flow, but jack was hard at it that he wasn't mafia and that no one should vote him, everyone unvoted, and he is silent once again.
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:29 am

Post by cades »

Jackabomb wrote:Awww...my cades drive isn't getting any attention? :( I'm still not happy with either mcgrill OR crimmy's excuses for thier bandwagon of foilist.
why would you vote me, you vote for who you think is scum, not you votes on you, that is pretty scummy, and what do you mean, as you say somewhere, that not everything is suspicious in one way to at least one person? I don't have to give you proof, read the game so far.
i'm staying with you, and nothing will change my vote, probably every round too, you will probably kill me during the night tho.
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by cades »

you caught me, although I really don't know who that is, opps that was suspicious wasn't it, oh well :)
and you didn't vote me, but you said, aww my cades drive isn't working or something, if someone would of voted for me you wold have, but it is okay, if I die 1 more townie is gone, but that would make you happy since you are scum, but you can vote me, go ahead.

I have no problem with McGriddle tho, uhoh, I'm just so suspicious aren't I, no matter what I say, and you are right, I messed up you didn't post for a day, I was reading over the posts and a lot was posted, so it seemed longer.
and yes you have played much longer, but clearly as I know I'm a townie, you must not be very good, and how can you say, I'M NOT VOTING YOU and then vote me?
and how can their be good logic, one you voted me so I must already know you're wrong, and 2 everyone is scummy in some way so how can anything be logic that I should trust. I can't say my actions are logical, but no ones elses are. I could think anyone was suspicious, that doesn't make it logical, but of course I'm pretty scummy to say this aren't I?

but foilist may not be it on you with it, but CSl has been saying the same things as you, maybe not, I don't know, 11 mins between each post, that is a little scummy!???? give me a break, but all can vote for me, but the townies shall weep, uhoh I said that I was a townie to much I must be trying to blend in to badly.
?
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:49 am

Post by cades »

McGriddle wrote:
Unvote: Vote Cades

Obvious reason. Post number 76.

I haven't defended Cades at all. So if you think I am on his team you are sadly mistaken. I even threw him in front of the bus on accident lol.
so you vote me because they said that we were a team, would you vote them :?:
anyway, I didn't realize I tried to make everyone feel sad for me, but I guess I did, and of course that is scummy, as everything is even this emoticon :wink:
anyway, sadly I was killed during the night in my other game, as I was a townie, but I probably will die here during the day as a townie.
the worst part is, I might live, but then Jack will be killed during the night, so everyone will think it was me, but of course how could jack kill himself?

Unvote: Vote McGriddle

you voted me for no reason, I'm not voting you because you vote me, but because you voted me for a dumb reason.
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by cades »

also, McGriddle, you put me in L-2 also, maybe L-1 I wasn't even sure, so you have no room to talk.
I vote McGriddle because you guys said that me and him could be together as mafia, but you vote me, just to say we weren't. that makes no sense, it does a little, but not really.
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:19 am

Post by cades »

McGriddle wrote:Uhm I had 3 people and almost 4. And to answer your question, He made an obvious "oh look at me! I am being sarcastic about being a scum" post. That's a dead give to me. My opinion is that it was obvious.
are you talking about me being sarcastic?
anyway, not much has happened so not much to discuss.
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by cades »

yes it is, why?
and also, I didn't realize I was posting so late, I didn't read this page, I thought I was posting on the last. sooooooooooooooooooo

and not that I want to rush a lynch, but I don't know why you hold your vote so long, I'd rather the rounds go quicker, but it is your vote.

----
Cades, however, could have the newbie factor working against him. However, given the post he made, in which he accuses and votes for McGriddle, I can see he's saying random things to shake off the attention.
----
that is partly true, when I voted McGriddle I was thinking of saying, I wonder if they will take their votes off me now, and they did, which is why I'm suspicious of Jack and CSL still. CSL keeps following Jack, and when I voted Jack he voted me, and when I voted someone else he took his vote off. That is suspicious.
But for now, McGriddle is on the hot seat, so if I he shall die, and I die in the night, my guess is CSL and Jack as the mafia.
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by cades »

CSL wrote:Cades, please please PLEASE get an avatar...
it is the blank one, don't you see it :wink:
and anyway, to McG, I'm not an expert, but it doesn't matter how experienced you are, there is no way to not sound scummy. there isn't a secret code, unless you don't talk at all, as you notice, the people who haven't posted, haven't got voted.
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by cades »

Uh oh here comes my scummy post, anyway, I agree with crimmy (see I told you it was scummy) about CSL and Jack.
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by cades »

Vote: CSL.

I bet you vote me now.
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:38 am

Post by cades »

I was 1st to vote for him, I voted him cause I knew it would get you (jack) and csl off my back, but I still thought he was maifa, and I put, I bet you vote me now cause last time I voted jack and jack and csl immediately voted me.

But you are right CSL I didn't give much of an explanation in that post but on post 181 I said that I agree with crimmy on what he had posted like 2 or 3 posts before.

and I already had suspicions on you and Jack in the first place.
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by cades »

The replaced, like the dead, are silent in this game.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”