Mafia 102: No-Frills Game Thread(Town wins!)

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:09 am

Post by charter »

Sando wrote:So wait, the fact that I preferred someone who is still alive (so we don't know their alignment), and who many people still find scummy, is worse than someone who not only defended Bigmc MORE, but actively went after what we know is a townie all of D1?
Yes.

Sando, you can keep pretending like Crypto is the most obvscum buddy defender of all time, but he voted Bigmc several times, which makes him less scummy than you, which is why we're lynching you and not Crypto. And getting townies lynched isn't a scumtell really. Pom was lynched largely for the same reasons as Bigmc, who was scum, and the reasons behind both of those lynches were solid.
---------------------

Super Accurate* Vote Count(as of post 1100):

muh316 - 5(hiphop, mask man, The Inquisition, Empking, peanutman)
crypto - 2(Sando, Kreriov)
Sando - 2(Kaiveran, charter)
Trumpet of Doom - 1(crypto)
The Inquisition - 1(Pyromaniac)

Not Voting:Trumpet of Doom, muh316

It takes 7 to lynch, 5 at deadline.

*Not guaranteed to be accurate.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:11 am

Post by muh316 »

Votes no lynch. Bmc supports this afterwards.
Votes Staple after Bmc. (Muh notes that he is not bwing with bmc.)
Votes SC- Because he was attacking bmc.
votes cryto- Bmc agrees with this point and also votes crypto.
The no lynch part had nothing to do with my connectioons with BMC. Others were supporting too.
THe staple part was a bandwagon but I said I wasnt bandwagoning because everyone became suspicious of me for bandwagoning with the no lynch.
And I didnt neccesarily ATTACK him.I just voted for him cuz both him and charter were pushing so hard for a lynch that I was totally(and still am) confused about.
The laast point you made is called scum trying to bring town down along with him.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Muh, your at l-2. Can we have a claim?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Crypto - I am not being self-righteous. You have shown a pattern of agressive and offensive play. I play to have fun. When I read your posts, I simply do not care for them and I see no reason to subject myself or anyone else to them. You are a bully or just childish. You hide behind a computer screen. I doubt you act the same way face to face and if you do, well, when you actually get out of high school and have to live in the real world, you will see that acting how you have receives very short shrift in a proffessional setting. I replaced out of one game because of you and now I see you have not learned to act civilized here. Should I just let it get worse? No thanks. I have better things to do with my time than play a game that is not fun.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Kreriov »

@All - Oh, and the fact that Crypto decided to try and bully his way out of actually defending himself against a legit case rather than actually try to defend against it is simply another scum tell.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:16 am

Post by muh316 »

Pyromaniac wrote:Muh, your at l-2. Can we have a claim?
Im not giving a claim until someone decides that they want to hammer and give me time to roleclaim.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:18 am

Post by muh316 »

Kreriov wrote:@Crypto - I am not being self-righteous. You have shown a pattern of agressive and offensive play. I play to have fun. When I read your posts, I simply do not care for them and I see no reason to subject myself or anyone else to them. You are a bully or just childish. You hide behind a computer screen. I doubt you act the same way face to face and if you do, well, when you actually get out of high school and have to live in the real world, you will see that acting how you have receives very short shrift in a proffessional setting. I replaced out of one game because of you and now I see you have not learned to act civilized here. Should I just let it get worse? No thanks. I have better things to do with my time than play a game that is not fun.
your overexaggerated a bit there. People curse in real life. Just live with it. Im 13 and Im fine with his offensive play. Just learn to chill.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Muh316 - This is not the first game and it got progressively worse in the last one. Again, why should I stand by when I see the train wreck comming and can hopefully head it off? Its wonderful that you are 13 and have actually heard curse words. <golf clap> That is not the point. The point is it is unneccessary, its not fun, and it detracts from the game. If you see Crypto, or anyone, cursing to try and make their point, you should automatically think that person really has no point and has to curse to try and make it seem like a stronger argument. Or is simply not intelligenct enough to actually converse like a civilized adult and should be discounted immediately. While people do curse in real life, if you want to have a real career other than as a fry cook or a grunt construction worker, you better learn that this type of behavior is unnacceptable.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Kreriov »

Oh, and if you make to L-1, claim ASAP. Your intranzigence about claiming when at L-2 is simply a good reason for people to hammer without waiting at L-1. A reasonable request has been made for you to claim and you did not do so. Simple curiousity as to the reason almost makes me want to put you at L-1. Given a half decent exuse and cover to hammer you, do you really think anyone will wait around for you to claim at L-1?
Kreriov
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:37 am

Post by crypto »

Hi, people. Briefly:
hiphop wrote:Crypto- If you had to choose between Sando and muh for a lynch, who would it be? Also if Trumpet is replaced, will you attack his replacement from his first post?
I don't know what I'd do about a Trumpet replacement. I don't like immediate pressure as I feel like it discourages activity. For what it's worth.

As for Sando/muh316, I'd lynch Sando. Bigmc109's statement that he'd be going after muh if Staple flipped town makes muh very likely to be town. I think bigmc brought up that whole line of thought because he knew Staple would flip town—i.e., Staple wasn't a scum buddy of bigmc. And it would be stupid to automatically damn a teammate like that right off the bat. The mafia needs to be more conservative than usual about busing in this game because it's more outnumbered than in most setups.
Kreriov wrote:you should automatically think that person really has no point and has to curse to try and make it seem like a stronger argument
Image That's so absurd it's not even funny. I have a foul mouth; therefore my argument sucks or is nonexistent? Go reread 827. You obviously failed to pay sufficient attention the first time around. I pinned a number of scum that game. Get off your soapbox. We're playing a game.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:50 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

unvote, vote muh
Claim.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:58 am

Post by Scigatt »

Sorry I've been away for a while. Will try to take care oh everyting that has come up ASAP.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by muh316 »

OK I'll claim but its gonna cost the town its most important person. Im the jailkeeper. It might be unbelievable but I am. I defended crypto two nights in a row. First night because he seemed like such a good player. Last night I saved him because I knew mafia would choose to NK him because he was a big threat to the mafia. So make good use of my info for today. I will be NK'ed tonight and so will crypto the next night. So farewell my friends. I am sorry it all had to come to this.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by charter »

If muh is lying and someone else is the real jailkeeper, you need to claim.

Until then, people need to unvote muh, and vote Sando or Peanut. Thanks.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Crypto is carded for attitude.

Will prod Trumpet of Doom.

Edit: In fact, I think I'll card him.
mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by mask man »

I picked a nice time to just happen to read the last few messages.
Okay maybe I didn't even read Muh's post and just saw charter say "real" and "jailkeeper"
unvote:
Muh
Show
The monster entered the blacksmith.
The monster became Otto the Blacksmith.
Otto the Blacksmith became the strongest man in the village.
But one day he said,
ÔÇ£Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.ÔÇØ
Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!

The hungry monster ate Otto from the inside out.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by charter »

Sando's whole 'crypto is scummier than me' nonsense is totally out the window now and he has nowhere left to turn. Lynch Sando time.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by crypto »

Sigh.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by muh316 »

sorry crypto I had to do it. but hey its probably better for the town to use these two days to their extent And use all of my info.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by crypto »

No, muh, you were not what I was sighing about. I appreciate it. :D

I'd still rather lynch Trumpet than anyone else. Sando could be a townie; he's enthusiastic enough.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by crypto »

Wait, what the hell?

Pyro, why did you vote for muh316?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by crypto »

@Sando
Sando wrote:I've also said that I find BigMC and Muh scum, just haven't stated that today.
Where did you say this during day 1?

Oh, and Kreriov, I defended myself against Sando adequately. His attacks were redundant. Again, off the soapbox. You are being at least as condescending as I am being "offensive."
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

unvote
because I wanted a claim.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by charter »

I'd lynch Pyro too. I remember him being really scummy, but then there was some thing that made me think he wasn't scum with Bigmc, but his latest voting for a claim is lynch worthy, if only to ensure that such behavior doesn't happen again.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by hiphop »

unvote
vote Sando
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”