SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Post by SlySly »

LlamaFluff wrote: Part dual wagons, part his secondaries seems better then your secondaries.
kmd has stated saber, paltry and snowbunny could make his list. I don't think he has stated which are his primary and secondary choices. I guess you could assume that saber is primary and paltry is secondary with an alternate of snowbunny. Can you elaborate on why paltry and snowbunny make good candidates for eviction, in your opinion?
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Post by Sironigous »

saber wrote:If scum are lurking, then it means that they are satisfied with either: 1. who is going to be HoH [suggests scum]
could you clarify the reasoning on this? I'm reading it as... satisfied with HoH right now as scum nominating scum for HoH, which is contradictory on your part considering you're voting for SlySly as well.

Though I don't think this is what you meant!

saber wrote:2. the know that the two being put up arent of their faction, which would be worrisome.
Unless the person is of course a floater. ^_^
Trinka Trinka!
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Ah! Scratch point 2, I read your statement wrong!... Right, a prerequisite for the statement is that the person lurking is scum!

Oops!
Trinka Trinka!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:18 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

I support SlySly for mayor.
Unnominate; nominate SlySly
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

HOH votes:

Zwet (1) Kmd4390
Sensfan (2) animorpherv, Grandi
SlySly (5) PaltryExcuse, Snow_Bunny, saberwolf, Sironigous, Zwet
Paltry (1) DisCode
Discode (1) MrFinch
Kmd (2) Llamafluff, Crazy

HOH decided on Tuesday Dec 1st 4:16pm PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:04 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

SlySly wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: Part dual wagons, part his secondaries seems better then your secondaries.
kmd has stated saber, paltry and snowbunny could make his list. I don't think he has stated which are his primary and secondary choices. I guess you could assume that saber is primary and paltry is secondary with an alternate of snowbunny. Can you elaborate on why paltry and snowbunny make good candidates for eviction, in your opinion?
Sneaking in a quick post at work...

I dont see paltry or SB as excellent lynches, just people who are hovering around neutral. I do see choices of yours as bad lynches. It is more likely for me to have a neutral lynch become a good lynch then a bad lynch become a good lynch.

kmd, discode and finch need to move their nom in their next post
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Mr Finch
Mr Finch
Goon
Mr Finch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Mr Finch »

LlamaFluff wrote:
SlySly wrote: kmd, discode and finch need to move their nom in their next post
Why?

It only needs a majority to nominate the HoH, not a unanimous decision.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:02 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Cause you are throwing away your vote... take a stance on someone who is going to get nommed or put up some amazing campaign to get your pick nommed. Quite preferably the first though.
Co-host of The USL Show
Mr Finch
Mr Finch
Goon
Mr Finch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Mr Finch »

While I have no major issue with SlySly for HoH right now, I do have an issue with the way you are pushing so hard for me to change my vote.

I want to make a couple of points (in no particular order):

1. Post 170 you said:
I would be happy with a HoH nom of
Sly
Sens
Kmd
Why Sens? As others (including myself) have said, Sens has made one game related post in this game. What, in this game, gives you the impression that Sens would be a good HoH? In post 175 he's disappeared from your HoH preference nominations.

2. Right from the start you have been agreeing with Sly about what he's said and vice versa. Just because you and Sly are shouting the loudest doesn't necessarily mean you're pro-town.

3. This post from Discode in post 134 was why I voted for him:
just to clarify my position if I get to be HoH: If I get chosen, I will keep in mind the wishes from the other players. However, if I disagree with the vision on one player, I might refuse depending on the context.
For the most part that matched exactly what I stated I wanted from HoH.

4. I will happily change my nom before the deadline (which I realise is tomorrow around 12:16 am - long after my bedtime) but only if someone that's not you (llama) or Sly can give me a decent reason why, except "I'm throwing my vote".

5. You told me, KMD and Discode (post 205) we need to change our votes. What about a vote from Sens? You don't want a vote from Sly? You're not pushing for Ani or Grandi to change their vote

KMD for one of the main candidates for HoH in my book right now. Not as vocal as Llama or Sly but speaking sense which strikes me as pro-town.

I also want to hear from Sensfan in the next 24 hours. That said, he hasn't posted for a few days in the other game I am playing with him.

There are other lurkers who reeeally need a prod too, just coming out of a holiday weekend or not.

I have managed to confuse myself while looking through old posts and I'm sure there's something else I wanted to mention but I can't find it right now. I am under the influence of anasthetic having had two teeth removed...
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:21 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Mr Finch wrote:While I have no major issue with SlySly for HoH right now, I do have an issue with the way you are pushing so hard for me to change my vote.
Why? Your pick WILL NOT WIN HoH. Its as bad as not voting.
1. Post 170 you said:
I would be happy with a HoH nom of
Sly
Sens
Kmd
Why Sens? As others (including myself) have said, Sens has made one game related post in this game. What, in this game, gives you the impression that Sens would be a good HoH? In post 175 he's disappeared from your HoH preference nominations.
He was proactive, brought up decent points about limitations of HoH nominations. If we have some limitations, we control scum a bit when they become HoH. Its a smart thing to do, but he has buggered off at this point.
For the most part that matched exactly what I stated I wanted from HoH.
Its not a BAD thing to want, I think the best thing that can happen if you dont get chosen is that someone picks the same two people you would of nommed, I think the best chance of that is kmd, hence my vote.
4. I will happily change my nom before the deadline (which I realise is tomorrow around 12:16 am - long after my bedtime) but only if someone that's not you (llama) or Sly can give me a decent reason why, except "I'm throwing my vote".
Its a really good reason really. You should be voting the person which has the highest chance of getting nommed that will most likely put up your picks for scum. Even if someone new suddenly changed their mind to what I wanted right before deadline, moving my vote there wouldnt accomplish anything.
5. You told me, KMD and Discode (post 205) we need to change our votes. What about a vote from Sens? You don't want a vote from Sly? You're not pushing for Ani or Grandi to change their vote
There wasnt a not voting list, I assumed everyone was voting. They should both vote someone as well. Ani and Grandi at least are voting the same person, so its a wagon, albeit a small wagon.
Co-host of The USL Show
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:24 am

Post by SlySly »

LlamaFluff wrote: I dont see paltry or SB as excellent lynches, just people who are hovering around neutral. I do see choices of yours as bad lynches.
Which choices of mine are bad lynches?
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:31 am

Post by saberwolf »

SlySly wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: I dont see paltry or SB as excellent lynches, just people who are hovering around neutral. I do see choices of yours as bad lynches.
don't let them sway your judgement. Your current picks are fine.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:31 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

SlySly wrote:
You seem to be at saber and sens. The latter in part for being scum with the first (I think thats it at least). Ive said that I see sens as proactive in the game that he was around for, which is more then half the players here, and on that alone would rather have him be HoH then put up for evict.
Co-host of The USL Show
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:44 am

Post by SlySly »

LlamaFluff wrote:
SlySly wrote:
You seem to be at saber and sens. The latter in part for being scum with the first (I think thats it at least). Ive said that I see sens as proactive in the game that he was around for, which is more then half the players here, and on that alone would rather have him be HoH then put up for evict.
You are talking out of your ass. You know that before I said that I said I would base my choices on discussion and scum hunting. You know when I said that, I prefaced it with "At this point, if it were only up to what I have gathered so far," as an answer to Discode's question. You also know since that post I said my second choice was not solidified and would be based on discussion and scum hunting. The person that both kmd and myself both seem consistent with putting up is saber and the 2nd person going up by either kmd or myself seems yet to be solidified. You are contradicting your stance. I don't think the others are appreciating your attempts at steering their nominations.

----------------------------------------
Mr Finch wrote: 2. Right from the start you have been agreeing with Sly about what he's said and vice versa. Just because you and Sly are shouting the loudest doesn't necessarily mean you're pro-town.
I do find it rather interesting when someone agrees with a player so often and then is so opposed to that player being HoH.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:54 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

SlySly wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
SlySly wrote:
You are talking out of your ass. You know that before I said that I said I would base my choices on discussion and scum hunting. You know when I said that, I prefaced it with "At this point, if it were only up to what I have gathered so far," as an answer to Discode's question. You also know since that post I said my second choice was not solidified and would be based on discussion and scum hunting. The person that both kmd and myself both seem consistent with putting up is saber and the 2nd person going up by either kmd or myself seems yet to be solidified. You are contradicting your stance. I don't think the others are appreciating your attempts at steering their nominations.
You are not listening to me when I say my choice in largly in part based on who will, at ANY MOMENT, put up who I want lynched. Lets say that at this moment kmd would put up saber and paltry, you would put up saber and sens. My vote obviously goes to whos pairing I like more. While I would vote for saber with little hesitation over either, having sens lynch is a BAD thing to me.

I know nothing is set in stone, but even if the chance of no opinon change is 10%, I would rather have kmd up then you. I will be trying to convince HoH just the same no matter who gets it, but in the event that I cant get anyone to change opinion, kmds core choice is better then yours, so I will vote that way
Co-host of The USL Show
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:58 am

Post by SlySly »

LlamaFluff wrote: I will be trying to convince HoH just the same no matter who gets it, but in the event that I cant get anyone to change opinion, kmds core choice is better then yours, so I will vote that way
kmd's stated core choice is the same as mine. You can argue until you are blue in the face and it will not change that fact. I don't have a problem with your multiple bw stance, but your other reasoning is hot air.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

SlySly wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: I will be trying to convince HoH just the same no matter who gets it, but in the event that I cant get anyone to change opinion, kmds core choice is better then yours, so I will vote that way
kmd's stated core choice is the same as mine. You can argue until you are blue in the face and it will not change that fact. I don't have a problem with your multiple bw stance, but your other reasoning is hot air.
I know that the saber choice is the same for both of you. His current second pick is a better second pick then yours is, and thats part of what I am basing this vote off of. I realize it could (and has a good chance) change, I realize yours could (and has a good chance) change, IF NOTHING CHANGED, I like kmds pick better, so I back him.
Co-host of The USL Show
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by SlySly »

LlamaFluff wrote: His current second pick is a better second pick then yours is, and thats part of what I am basing this vote off of. I realize it could (and has a good chance) change, I realize yours could (and has a good chance) change, IF NOTHING CHANGED, I like kmds pick better, so I back him.
First it's core choice, then it is second choice. You will probably shoot back with combined choice as an attempt at a new argument. Your merry go round is getting tired.

saber + undecided = the same

I realize you like kmd's saber + undecided choice better than mine. No need to restate it in yet another way. Your stance to strongly support kmd over me when his and my current choices are basically the same is noted.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Sironigous »

um, all in all with this talk over secondary choices.

it seems like the saber is going to be voted off anyway - KMD, Sens, Llama, Finch, Zwet, Snow, SlySly, discode, and Palty are all against saber. (9 - either way, saber is voted off)

...Secondary choices don't matter?
Trinka Trinka!
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Sironigous »

oh wow simulpost!
Trinka Trinka!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

SlySly wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: His current second pick is a better second pick then yours is, and thats part of what I am basing this vote off of. I realize it could (and has a good chance) change, I realize yours could (and has a good chance) change, IF NOTHING CHANGED, I like kmds pick better, so I back him.
First it's core choice, then it is second choice. You will probably shoot back with combined choice as an attempt at a new argument. Your merry go round is getting tired.
I was calling core the "at this time X and Y" picks. You were calling it "at this time X" pick. Figured a termonology claim might help with the understanding aspect.
I realize you like kmd's saber + undecided choice better than mine. No need to restate it in yet another way. Your stance to strongly support kmd over me when his and my current choices are basically the same is noted.
Yeah bolded is basically it. Worst comes to worst, its the better choice. Im not a fan of suddenly having a "you can only vote for two players", so anything I can do to make these my ideal two players I will.
Co-host of The USL Show
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Sironigous wrote:um, all in all with this talk over secondary choices.

it seems like the saber is going to be voted off anyway - KMD, Sens, Llama, Finch, Zwet, Snow, SlySly, discode, and Palty are all against saber. (9 - either way, saber is voted off)

...Secondary choices don't matter?
still waiting for the others to realise this :D
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by Sironigous »

.. I knew my initial choice as saber as HoH made SOME sense. XD
Trinka Trinka!
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by Sironigous »

I guess SlySly is our official first HoH, that is, unless something happens within 16 hours.

I won't be here though so my vote can't change...
Trinka Trinka!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

^this
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”