havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Kreriov wrote:The holiday weekend (for those in the US) is over Monday morning. I will expect responses to prods quickly when I send them out Monday or I will just replace people.
I'm here though I may not get a chance to post tomorrow.
Consider me v/LA until Tuesday evening.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Kreriov »

Alright, prods have been sent to BigBear and semioldguy. Everyone else has posted at least once since last Friday.

Vote Count

BigBear (2) - Sanjay havingfitz
DeathRowKitty (1) - BigBear
eleven knives in a throat (2) - Furry Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia (3)
- eleven knives in a throat archaebob DeathRowKitty
Sanjay (1) - looker

Not Voting: semioldguy

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline: Friday 11 Dec @ 11pm EST
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:21 am

Post by BigBear »

I still wish to play, however i am unable to post until tomorrow, most likely in the morning.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:19 am

Post by semioldguy »

Yes. I wish to continue playing. Have been sick, but will be reading to catch up later tonight and tomorrow, will have more substance by then.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Looker wrote:
DRK wrote:why EKT and not KoC?
Because I can't pick Sanjay or Furry. You're limiting my choices, which, to me, seems a little anti-town.
I'm not limiting your choices. You said you picked EKT over KoC and I was asking why.
Looker wrote:Starting....NOW!

Daykill: Sanjay
Daykill: Furry
Daykill: KoC
Daykill: Eleven
Daykill: DRK
Daykill: BigBear
Daykill: Fitz
Daykill: Bob
Daykill: Semi

Endgame: Looker

Whoo, that was fun. Aren't you glad you saw things my way?
[My suspicion list, FYI and FFR]
Lol, when did KoC go above EKT? You really confuse me.
BB wrote:I still wish to play, however i am unable to post until tomorrow, most likely in the morning.
Looking forward to it.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by Looker »

:cries: But I dont
care
about KoC or EKT! I want SANJAY!!! Look at the
of the list, the
toooopppp
. :sob:
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Looker, what was this about:
Looker wrote:And now I want to vote Eleven again. ::sigh:: Curse this unnatural urge to distinguish myself from the rest of you sheeple!!!
Also, what is your opinion of BigBear?

Oh, I don't know if I answered your question about Furry. I'd really rather not lynch Furry today. Why do you ask?
eleven knives in a throat
Townie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Post by eleven knives in a throat »

Looker wrote::cries: But I dont
care
about KoC or EKT! I want SANJAY!!!
I want a million ponies, but at some point I have to accept that it realistically isn't going to happen.

Do you honestly think Sanjay might be today's lynch? If you do, what do you expect would cause people to switch their votes to him?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:36 am

Post by Looker »

You're right, I'm being entirely too unrealistic.

unvote

V/LA til I come to my senses
What was I
thinking
, voting Sanjay like that...? Have I gone
mad
...?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:21 am

Post by Kreriov »

Vote Count

DeathRowKitty (1) - BigBear
Knight of Cydonia (3)

Not Voting: semioldguy looker

Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:56 am

Post by archaebob »

fos looker...
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:33 am

Post by BigBear »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
BB wrote:uot;]Why did you presume, or at least act like you knew he was fake claiming? I'm going to have to do a reread, because it's been at least a week since this thread has been in my head, but weren't you under a lot of pressure? This seems like you bussed DJ, IMO.
As for why I acted like I knew he was fake claiming, it's a two-part answer and you won't like either part.
  1. I wanted to avoid suspicion for my vote. If I sounded wishy-washy about it and decided to vote him anyway, it would look very suspicious. Avoiding suspicion is (IMO) a townie's second or third most important duty (if no townies are suspicious enough tor mislynch (and assuming there's never a no lynch), you can't lose).
  2. One of my main reasons for voting him was the fact that CA was probably cop. I was hoping to draw some of the cop suspicion onto myself by sounding overly confident.
Yea, your right, I didn't really like those answers.
Furry wrote:
vote raskol

DRK wagon is very stupid now, he is obv-town. Like really obv-town. I had CA-DJ mixed up yesterday, but this one was right. DJ was pushing hard on DRK, DJ was happy letting DRK drift to a deadline lynch, DRK backed a DJ wagon over KoC, CA and Zazie wagons late D1. There is no way DRK is going to be scum.

If you want you can also look at the fact that late in D1 the two competing wagons were DRK and DJ since CA seemed to be slipping into the darkness. I dont think that I have ever seen scum let the top two wagons both be scum with no hard pushes on any other wagons. DRK scum would mean that scum were kicking back and letting scum get lynched when there were options (about half the game had a wagon). Again this just is not happening. I would almost bet the game on DRK-town at this point.
I disagree. That doesn't make him obv town. Just because you haven't seen two scum wagons near lynch doesn't meant that it's not possible. Actually, I think that it happened near the end of my first newbie game. It's possible. That's all.
Looker wrote:Mafia of this game

Don_Johnson
Sanjay
Cydonia - Furry - Raskol

I'm just sayin'
Case on sanjay? Please :)
Sanjay wrote:
Vote: BigBear

I've really been going ??? about post 1023.

Looker makes a perfectly normal post about how she wasn't planning on reading anything into the lack of her being nightkilled, and BigBear goes all "maybe you are scum, Looker", which seems like a sort of chainsaw defense of me.

Which is weird. You don't chainsaw defend the people you should be suspicious of. And BigBear more than anyone should be suspicious of me. I started up a bandwagon on him moving pressure away from known scum. And somehow, when Looker is like "Yeah, vote Sanjay" BigBear goes after her?

QUESTION MARK QUESTION MARK QUESTION MARK
I think you're overreacting slightly to that remark Sanjay. And I don't like it. If we were scum-partners you and I, why would you point out that I was using a chainsaw defense? So the question is, why are you concerned with me "attacking your attacker?"And when did I really "Go after her?" Did I vote looker?

Furry wrote: Also im really confused over the fact that you are almost calling him suspicious because he isnt suspicious of you.
This too.
Sanjay wrote:I am calling him suspicious because he isn't suspicious of me.
Are you expecting me to vote you or something?

This smells of baiting.

I guess I might as well say something Sanjay, - Are you really open to any wagon other than yours?
eleven knives in a throat wrote:Hi I'm replacing Raskol. (And I'm not answering for anything he said. I stopped reading what he said because it was
torturous
.)
In which way?

I don't like the way that Achebob wanted to essentially speed lynch Zazie.... putting us to night really fast...hmm...
havingfitz wrote:I don’t think I’ll ever finish reading or referring back in this game so I will just jump in (after staring at the water for the last week).

The only two things I can be sure of at this moment are that don_johnson is scum and ConfidAnon is town. I know...impressive analysis.
Looking over their ISO...and in the interest of getting involved...I get a town read from DRK and am happy to steer clear of him at the moment (subject to change of course). dj was all over DRK on D1 and while he (dj) could have just been bussing his arse off...I am inclined to think not. I also got a gut feel during dj’s ISO that Bigbear was scum.
I see the DRK CA jester debate as town on town. I doubt DRK would debate so long on CA...then go for a NK on CA. Other people I’m looking at are Furry and zazie. I remain suspicious of everyone. I’m holding off on my vote for now consider it pointing towards BB.
I don't like this. Not all OMIGUS.

All you know is that DJ is scum and CA is town... Good Job at reading the Deathlist! Why wouldn't DJ be bussing DRK? It seemed likely that he would have been lynched, therefore DJ would want DRK as far away from him as possible. This goes very well with my initial posts at the beginning of day two where I am asking DRK why
knew
DJ was fake claiming. So when you say that DRK is obv town, I don't like it. And how "was" I scum? Evidence?

Sanjay wrote:That's not really the case I was asking for, Looker. I knew and I presume everyone else knew you were voting me for those reasons.

I'm going back to doing this:
Vote BigBear

BigBear, I'd like you to comment on my day one post against you and the reasons I stated for voting for you day one.

Also, if you could comment on what you thought about DRK's posts so far as justifying his late joining of the DJ wagon, that would be solid.
I thought I did clarify my posts on why I disliked DRK's vote.

Anyways. Looking over that post that you just gave me there Sanjay, I don't really have much to answer for because it felt that most of those questions were just comments and not actually questions.

I feel that post you linked above is very scummy actually. You used a few posts of mine that were very early in the game, some of which were still during the RVS time. Why did it take you so long to bring these questions up? Why did you wait until the last moment to bring up a case on me?

Drum-roll please, I need some anticipation for my vote!

*** Unvote:DRK ***

*** Vote: Sanjay ***
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:02 am

Post by Kreriov »

Page long posts and large font votes still count as exactly one vote...

Vote Count

Knight of Cydonia (3)
Sanjay (1) - BigBear

Not Voting: semioldguy looker

Kreriov
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by BigBear »

Oh I know, it was just my epic return :)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Looker »

vote sanjay
:mrgreen:
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Ha ha, welcome to the game, BigBear. Thanks for replacing in.

If you thought my day one case against you was extremely scummy, why are you just voting for me now?

Here's the timeline I see:

I post a case against BigBear that BigBear considers "very scummy".
I suggest people vote for BigBear instead of DJ.
DJ flips scum.
BigBear votes DRK and ignores me.

What?

Also, bullshit on that case being "very scummy". Why? Because it was stuff that happened early in the game? That's real funny for someone who was trying to policy lynch DRK yesterday because of jester speculation on page 8. I think your stance as a jester speculation policy lyncher is totally wacky given how freely you yourself talked about jesters, and I don't think because it was early in the game you get to just magically wave it off.

The reason I didn't bring up that stuff at the time is because I didn't notice it as weird at the time. I didn't want to lynch DJ after he caught up, especially after he claimed power role, so I was looking for other lynch options.

Why didn't you talk about that very scummy post until now? Did you miss it or something?
Townie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:28 pm

Post by eleven knives in a throat »

BigBear wrote:
eleven knives in a throat wrote:Hi I'm replacing Raskol. (And I'm not answering for anything he said. I stopped reading what he said because it was
torturous
.)
In which way?
The "anonymous jerk" way.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:22 pm

Post by Looker »

It's funny. I figure "If I just keep posting, I'll eventually get good at this game." :shakes head: Has yet to happen.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:22 am

Post by Kreriov »

Vote Count

Knight of Cydonia (3)
Sanjay (1) - BigBear looker

Not Voting: semioldguy

Kreriov
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:05 am

Post by semioldguy »

This has been longer than I expected. Slowly but surely, I am trudging through my read of this game. Will finally be done in a couple hours (I hope).
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:21 am

Post by Sanjay »

Also, BigBear, I thought I made it clear why I thought you were suspicious for attacking my attacker. Because I don't see town doing it. Why are you having such trouble wrapping your head around that concept?

I probably was reading a bit into that post, but the fact remains that this offense against me is coming much later than I would expect from town.
BigBear wrote:
Sanjay wrote:I am calling him suspicious because he isn't suspicious of me.
Are you expecting me to vote you or something?

This smells of baiting.

I guess I might as well say something Sanjay, - Are you really open to any wagon other than yours?
Could you clarify this? The tone is as if you discovered some amazing scumslip or something, but I really don't see what is remotely suspicious about me trying to attract players to a wagon I'm supporting.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Looker »

I took it as him being suspicious of your reason for supporting.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Sanjay »

That's kind of a stretch, isn't it?
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by semioldguy »

So far Sanjay is my top suspect. On day one I really dislike how he seemed to mediate the argument between DeathRowKitty and ConfidAnon. To me it looks like scum trying to keep a fight going between two players while he doesn't really take a stance on the issue the whole time he remains a part of discussing it. When that issue was later he-hashed with replacements coming in, Sanjay did a little more fence-sitting on the issue. Sanjay also does a lot of parroting and following throughout the game.

Also not wanting to lynch the soft claim at the end of yesterday as well as not wanting the full claim?! Seriously?! (could say something similar about Looker, but have gotten better vibes from her thus far)

Furry seems a little bit scummy to me as well, but gets better closer to deadline except for the odd setup comment. (also land surveyor huh? ... I work in land use law and we are currently doing a lot of sewer work/study for several clients. This has nothing to do with my read, I just don't happen upon many people in a related work field too often... outside of work anyway.)

Wondering about BigBear since he was apparently on site near deadline, but not in thread (until hammer time). When I have been scum before with a buddy being the top wagon in a deadline crunch I feel like avoiding the thread as to not make matters worse for my team. This could apply to others in this game as well, BigBear was just pointed out as doing so in thread.

don_johnson was a pretty obvious lynch with such a horrible soft-claim and refusal to cooperate afterward. His explanation for not full claiming was also bogus.

Several players could use some more posting.

This is my read and opinions of suspects up through the end of day one knowing who the eventual lynch and flip would be.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Sanjay »

I didn't take a stand on the DRK vs. ConfidAnon fight? That's news to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”