Newbie 848 - The Bunny Mafia Family - over finally!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:12 am

Post by Incognito »

Vote Count #6 of Day 3

Haylen (1) <-~ Netopalis
No lynch (1) <-~ Haylen

Not voting (4) <-~ Bwian, Jase, Vel-Rahn Koon, Nachomamma8

With 6 alive, 4 votes will do it.

Deadline (you've got a week) wrote:
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Jase »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Missed this before.
Nacho: You say you have a town read on Haylen. What you don't say is why.
You SHOULD have a read on everyone in this game. You also neglect to say why.
You're avoiding the question. What gives you a town read on Haylen?
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:03 am

Post by Haylen »

Why did you not respond to my post?
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Jase »

EBWOP: I do have reads on everyone, but they're only gut reads with nothing concrete to back them up.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:26 am

Post by Jase »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
So then should I have just pointed to that with a big "What he said"?
Or provided something original.
What action are you referring to?
Making a valid case about a single person.
Oh man, you're right! I must be scum with Haylen then huh?

Because they are better?
Is that truly what you believe?
Yeah
Did you think her avid support for a no lynch was significant? Huh...
Don't you? It's practically the only thing she's done today...
I hadn't thought of that. It wouldn't have been worth mentioning except that she hasn't done much else. Otherwise, no, I don't think it's significant.

I get the impression that you don't find haylen suspicious. Do you not think she's a good candidate for a lynch?
Nope, not really. I have a town read on Haylen.
I had wanted to provide a good case with original content, but I think now I won't just to spite you and your smug little smiley.
But the smug smiley will still be there when Incognito says "Jase, Mafia Goon, has been lynched." :D
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Jase »

Haylen wrote:
JasePost 4 - Mentions suspicions of Michel, yet does not explain why he is suspicious. Looks like he is trying to add to the game without actually adding to the game.
Jase wrote:That isn't true. Bronco made a case against Sable, you could add to it or give your opinion on it. He hasn't made any attempt to move the game forward after his first post.
And you did? That's hypocritical, you only said someone was suspicious before the post above, and FoS's someone for an OMGUS...in the RVS.

Post 8 - Unvoted because the game was getting serious. Were your accusations towards Michel not serious then?

Post 9 - Says Nacho is one of his top suspects when he did not previously state any suspicion of him. He then didn't explain why he finds him suspicious. It appears as though he just latched onto two random people in the game to accuse of being scummy. This, btw, is scummy because it shows he isn't atually thinking about the content about posts, just who he wants to lynch. I didn't say why because I had no time.
I later quoted the post that drew my suspicion

Post 16 - His post looks as though he was just voting for the sake of voting, because he vote wasn't on another player. Shows he wants a lynch. Scummy.
Uh, I voted because the vote that I thought I already had didn't exist.

Explains why he's voting in next post. This is why people should write why they're voting for someone in the same post as they vote. Otherwise, it looks like you've just thought on your feet, and made your case after voting which is scummy.
I had already posted why I wanted to vote him, I just thought I had another vote so I made due with a Fos, that vote may as well have been back in post 14.

Post 20 -
Jase wrote: 3.Ok, so, my version of events here, you ask me why three votes are too much at this point in the game, then you wait roughly a day, and I haven't posted yet, so you vote me, claiming that I'm not answering questions.
I actually think he was fair to suggest you weren't answering his question. We are expected to post at least once every 24 hrs.
That's wrong though, he could say I was lurking (though that would have been weak) but you can't reasonably make the case that I was avoiding answering.

Jase wrote: I'm mostly just irritated. At least from my point of view it seems a little silly that he's still clinging to this.
Probably because he believes in it? It's like you're annoyed that people aren't going to believe you and just want to stay out of the spotlight. That isn't protown play. As town, we're meant to answer all questions without getting annoyed about being in the spotlight.
Just because he believes in his case doesn't make it valid. I certainly didn't think it was.

Post 24 -
Jase wrote:Also why would you be suspicious of me for answering a question in grater detail than my previous reasoning?

Because it looks like you've just made stuff up to try and help support it. It's scummy because it looks like you're lying.
Or perhaps I was trying to elaborate to dispel so that I wouldn't be misunderstood?

I don't believe that you didn't know TBB had votes on him already, a townie knows who is voting for who so they don't accidentally mislynch.
I unvoted him. If I had placed a vote and didn't know how many votes he had on him you might have something there, but removing a vote brings us no closer to an accidental lynch.

Post 25
Jase wrote:1. Fair enough. Though I still say it was too early, though if you thought that I was here because I was online I can see how you'd be suspicious.
Lies. The site logs you off if you've been inactive for more than 30 minutes. I've had it happen to me before, and so have other players.
I don't know what to tell you. I frequently leave myself logged in for hours on end while I'm doing other things.

Post 49 - Again, does not give a proper case for voting. I already had plenty of reason to vote, I had been on him D1. This is hypocritical though, you placed your share of votes for seemingly no reason at all (other than "hmmm").

He says that 5 people could have voted on Day One but didn't bother to, he then changes his mind as says that Bronco can't be as much to blame as me because he was already voting. This is another inconsistancy.
Never did I say that everyone was equally to blame. He was one one of the wagons when you JUMPED OFF and prevented a lynch. Tell me, do you think equal blame should be assigned to everyone who could have secured that lynch or was there somebody in particular who was more at fault than others?

Post 65 - Confirms his vote on Splosh without giving a reason again. Did he actually ever make a case against him?
Yeah, I did. You just iso read me, you know I was against sposh, but whatever go ahead and tell me you missed it, I probably won't believe you.

Post 78 - Reverse AtoA. I wish people would stop that.
I don't think it is reverse appeal to authority, if my understanding of AtoA is correct the reverse would be "X is wrong because Player Y said it, and they are an experienced player.". I think I know why you want people to stop talking about it though, because it looks bad for you.

He's hypocritical again, in post 79, when he condemns Neto for voting me using the reasoning of others, when he previously has done the same thing.
That was a minor point, and the real point of it was that he had nothing bad to say about anyone but you. From what I can see the points against you have mostly been brought up already, but I think it's a convincing case.

Post 81 - Disagrees with a no lynch. In mylo. *twitch* It's scummy. We don't lynch in mylo.
I only disagreed at first.

Post 91 - Bad analysis. Bad bad analysis. It's IIOA.
IIOA isn't in the wiki, what does it mean?

I notice that at no point in his posts does Jase accuse Bronco or VRK of anything, despite them doing a lot of things that people have found scummy. Indicates that he does not want to be connected to him. Bronco gave me serious newbie vibes, and vel has mostly made a case against you, and it would be odd if I suspected him considering I hold the same (roughly) opinion of you.

I could easily see him as scum.
I mainly voiced suspicion of michel to put an end to RVS, the case against him wasn't that strong but if nobody takes it seriously the RVS can get dragged out.

This is the sort of thing that has you cemented as scum in my mind. This is a pretty weak case yet you say "I could easily see him as scum", and again you only seem to be suspicious of those who are the most vocal in their suspicions of you.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:37 am

Post by Netopalis »

Sorry this took so long. I got sidetracked a bit...

Notes on the game:

Nacho - Oddly enough, I think he came out rather pro-town on D1, even though I disagree with his points on a strategic level. Generally speaking, I've found that scum avoid those sorts of discussion as it puts themselves out in public far too much. However, I like the fact that he voted himself in an attempt to make sure that there was a lynch D1.

Sposh - Generally dodgy and defensive. I find his play to be extremely suspicious. Several times during the game, people have to repeatedly prompt him to answer questions, which is generally indicative of scum. Additionally, contributory to the no lynch, but it's possible that this is due to not being on rather than intent.

Haylen - Spottily posts for most of the game, save for short bursts of activity when attacked. Additionally, tries to push for and defend the no-lynch, even when it is clear that a no-lynch is anti-town. Seems to me that she's scum backed into a corner and trying desperately to fight her way back out. Further, her pushes against Michel were ridiculous. Bringing up the meta post made by the mod elsewhere (in post 328) is absolutely silly, an attempt to derail and I'm surprised that it didn't get her modkilled for quoting the mod. Finally, in her most recent quoteblock, she attacks Jase for attacking Michel for shoddy reasons while she does the same thing on D1 (citing "gut")

VRK - Having read his posts in context and separate from Bronco's, I'm going to go ahead and rescind my earlier suspicion of him. I was basing a lot of that subconsciously on Bronco...but having reread, I think that Bronco was just a really bad player.

Jase and Bwian - I lump these two together because I find that their play is quite similar. Both have a tendency to flog a dead horse throughout the game and slow it down. Additionally, it seems that they play off of each other's posts often.

The list:

Town:
NachoMamma

Null:
VRK

Null-scum:
Jase
Bwian

Scum:
Sposh
Haylen
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Haylen »

Neto wrote: Additionally, tries to push for and defend the no-lynch, even when it is clear that a no-lynch is anti-town.
ffs. I've always explained why it's a protown action. Pushing for a lynch in mylo without a guilty cop result has got to be the most antitown thing i've ever heard of.

I change my mind. You and VRK are scum.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Netopalis »

I meant the forced no lynch on day 1. No-lynch is a fair idea today, however, yesterday your lack of vote led to a non-lynch and you argued that this was better than lynching.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Haylen »

I voted Sposh yesterday...also, why do you have Sposh in your scum catagory when he's confirmed town?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Jase wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Missed this before.
Nacho: You say you have a town read on Haylen. What you don't say is why.
You SHOULD have a read on everyone in this game. You also neglect to say why.
You're avoiding the question. What gives you a town read on Haylen?
Honestly? You take the time to reply to posts when they're right in front of your face, but you still refuse to post an analysis of your suspects; your only real suspect is Haylen, and the analysis you posted her was complete and total crap. Why should I explain my reads so throughly when you BLATANTLY refuse to explain yours, hmmm?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Beg for: Three Day Deadline Extension.

First of all, we had days around Thanksgiving that were practically lost completely due to Thanksgiving and holiday like events. Secondly, next Tuesday is exam day, which means all of Monday will be spent studying and cramming and worrying, which means no computer for me. Third of all, you're a wonderfully amazing person, and you're enjoying reading this excellent game, and really want to give us a three day extension so we can truy impress you.

Please?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Jase »

I'm going to ask you to answer my question first, Nacho.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Haylen »

Mod: If you give us an extention i'll provide you with sexual favours

Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by Incognito »

I'll grant an additional three days only because of Thanksgiving Day and the recovery days. New deadline will be on Thursday of next week, same time.

And the sexual favors might have had something to do with it too.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Haylen »

Disclaimer: That was a joke.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Jase wrote:I'm going to ask you to answer my question first, Nacho.
Why? I'm accusing you of parroting what other people say, and I asked you to provide a suspect list first. Now stop stalling and post an analysis already.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Haylen wrote:I voted Sposh yesterday...also, why do you have Sposh in your scum catagory when he's confirmed town?
Maybe I'm just an idiot...but I'm not sure where he was confirmed. We haven't had a cop claim. That means that nobody is confirmed.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Post by Haylen »

He is confirmed now. You can't honestly say you believe he's scum when he flipped town right?

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:22 am

Post by Netopalis »

Ugh. *smacks self on forehead* It's been a long week, sorry.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:01 am

Post by Haylen »

VRK is active lurking. He is posting in other threads.

Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:23 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Haylen wrote:VRK is active lurking. He is posting in other threads.

You are tragic. The only threads I've posted in are my, you know, MODDING RESPONSIBILITES. And it's nice to see you have the balls to say someone else is aqctively lurking when that's what you've been doing most of this game day.

Hi Pot, this is Kettle calling. My you're certainly looking black today!! :lol:

Even I didn't bother to call you on active lurking and use the games your modding as proof. But since you insist on doing so, here goes:

Why did you have time to post in two other games over the weekend you promised us information, but didn't post here? Those two other games don't include your two games that you're modding.

Sorry all for not being more active, but I've got a severe case of tunnel vision. From my PoV, we either need to No Lynch or lynch Haylen. I'm just not big on any other course of action. And I haven't really read anything since page 24. I've read it, I've just not digested it. Maybe if I actually sit back and take notes on the last two pages I'll get a fresh perspective.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Haylen »

VRK wrote: And it's nice to see you have the balls to say someone else is aqctively lurking when that's what you've been doing most of this game day.
Nope, I've been posting.
VRK wrote: Hi Pot, this is Kettle calling. My you're certainly looking black today!! :lol:
Kettles cant talk...
VRK wrote: Why did you have time to post in two other games over the weekend you promised us information, but didn't post here?
I believe I posted at least 3 long posts on the previous page full of analysed information. Why have you answered then?
VRK wrote: Those two other games don't include your two games that you're modding.
Wait...I'm modding TWO games? :shock:
VRK wrote: And I haven't really read anything since page 24. I've read it, I've just not digested it.
HUZZAH! Let's call Haylen an active lurker when we havent read everything since page 24!
VRK wrote: Sorry all for not being more active, but I've got a severe case of tunnel vision.
Yes you have and that's scummy.

Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Jase »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Jase wrote:I'm going to ask you to answer my question first, Nacho.
Why? I'm accusing you of parroting what other people say, and I asked you to provide a suspect list first. Now stop stalling and post an analysis already.
You don't really need me to tell you why I want you to answer first do you?

Fine, I want you to answer first because you're lack of suspicion about haylen seems illogical, and if you don't have a good reason you'll earn yourself a high place on that list.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Haylen »

:lol: VRK is so scum that it hurts to read his posts. And Jase's pushing for my lynch and completely disregarding what I say about VRK just makes it more likely that he is scum with him. Failing that, it's Neto.

Any fool could see that he's scum. Seriously, I usually find it difficult to scumhunt, he's the most transparent scum I've ever seen. :lol:

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”