d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:02 pm

Post by d_rouge »

vote: KingEnigma
for making us wait to get the game started.
As for the present discussion, I think ithere's nothing to worry about: "random" votes are rarely really random, but they're often a way to get the game started by voting somebody for a silly reason (see my vote for an example).
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:03 pm

Post by d_rouge »

Oh, I'll be in Paris till the 14th, but I should be able to log in from time to time.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:23 pm

Post by d_rouge »

I just don't get why Crola would want to claim this thing so early, what was the need?
Anyway, nothing else I have to write about.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:00 pm

Post by d_rouge »

Commodore Amazing wrote:I could also go for lynching d_rouge, but I don't want any more claims. We've already got like 5.
If you're saying that just for the lurker thing, I thought I already stated the reason of my absence.
d_rouge wrote:Oh, I'll be in Paris till the 14th, but I should be able to log in from time to time.
Now, I just came back and I'll be more involved in the next few days.
spork, I don't think we actually needed to know who you checked last night and what he did get, since doghnuts usually means something very specific. Anyway your claim sound reasonable, and I don't have any lead right now.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:00 pm

Post by d_rouge »

I'm sorry if it looks like I'm lurking, but since I got back, I haven't found anything so scummy to warrant a vote from me.

The bandwagon on Olio looks quite random so I'm not willing to jump on it, especially because he said he would have computer problems, so he is sort of "justified" for lurking.

Last thing, I think we should be careful with the "bandwagoning into a claim" thing, since we have one power role already exposed and we shouldn't risk putting someone else in danger. That means that we shouldn't exclude the possibility of going after somebody who has already claimed.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:20 am

Post by d_rouge »

Sorry guys for not participating more.

I was re-reading the thread and what struck me was the way KingEnigma attacked me saying that I didn't dare to say the word "cop" because I was scum. I was almost ready to vote him when I realized I already did.
So I think my vote makes sense for now, in addition he's lurking even more than me.

I withdraw what I said about olio "being allowed to lurk", when I wrote that I just had a quick re-read and found that Crola's resons for voting him was for lurking and I thought that everybody else followed that, I should have read better what the others said about him.

I found a bit odd this post from CA
Commodore Amazing wrote:Why are we voting for olio? At least he gave reasons for why he thought Crola/Thesp might have claimed. Yes, he bandwagoned on spork76, but so did quite a few of us.

d_rouge has been just as lurky. If we go after d_rouge, he should be able to answer us. We can't blame olio for being absent when he has said he will be gone this long. It seems someone might be scum with d_rouge and is looking to divert attention away from him...
fos: Mr. Flay, Sineish, and olio
In this he defends olio doing the same thing he accuses somebody of doing about me: trying to divert attention from him. Then he ends it by putting a FOS on olio that has nothing to do with his own argument.
Trying to disassociate from a scum buddy?
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:09 pm

Post by d_rouge »

KingEnigma wrote: but you still slipped up scumboy and now you gotta pay the hangman, and he only deals in.....well, hanging people.
I can't see why me not saying the word "cop" counts as slipping. I could argue that scum in that place would have probably kept his mouth shut, but then you could say that knowing this it would make sense for scum to do it, blah, blah... WIFOM...

But then, your last post had no actual content except calling me scum a few times, so there's nothing I can answer to.
Sineish wrote:Since Commodore Amazing and KingEnigma are very likely linked (if one is pro-town, both are, if one is scum, so is the other), I find d_rouge's attacks on KingEnigma rather hard to understand.
I don't understand this sentence. Why can't I say anything about someone who seems linked to someone else?
Sineish, it seems you're jumping on my bandwagon just to keep the attention off you.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:41 pm

Post by d_rouge »

In 24 hours I'm leaving for a scout camp and I'll be with absolutely no Internet access until August 10th. If you feel it's too long, feel free to replace me.
I should be able to log in one last time before leaving.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:53 am

Post by d_rouge »

Should we post our roles?
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:27 am

Post by d_rouge »

warpdragon wrote: You are Robert Paulson. Although you are powerless you are kind at heart but easily influenced. You win with the town.
So who were the bad guys?
World Champions!!!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”