mini 883-Krazy Mafia Disaster- Game Over. Who won?

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:59 am

Post by ortolan »

sup guys, how u doin'
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:25 am

Post by Haylen »

Hi, I'm sorry I live in an entirely different timezone to the rest of you. I have had exams, my next one is on Thursday (Social Psychology).

Anywho, I don't like CSL joining my bandwagon after seemingly being coached. It's scummy. This is after he told everyone I've been busy.

Orto, I don't really think that question counts as scumhunting.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:42 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

@ RBT:

Riceballtail wrote:Right now, I'm looking a few places. For now, however, I'm content with a
VOTE:Julien
for tunneling and IIoA.
Can you tell me what other places you're looking?

Also; how am I tunneling on you, considering that I broadened my viewpoint to include the other lurkers?

Finally, how is IIoA early on day one scummy? I would accept that it is scummy
late
on day one, but to demand analysis when there's not even any information seems a bit of a reach to me.

@DTM:

DTMaster wrote:@Julien.

1. Um, so are you exclusively lurker hunting now? Just because Pom is contributing now doesn't mean that this question isn't just as valid based on her play:

(quote my original comment to RBT)

If you read Pome in iso pre-today it was: RVS -> Got pressured -> Unvoted -> Just defend and no scum hunting. By definition: that isn't a pro-active stance is it?
No, I'm not exclusively lurker hunting, now. You asked me why I wasn't making Pome face the same accusations as RBT, and I answered.

As for why I don't think she's really an active lurker, while she may not be the most pro-active of players she's engaged with other players (eg. me) and had a bit of back-and-forth. Can you really say that she's done no scumhunting so far?

DTMaster wrote:2. Is scum hunting exclusive only to voting? I wasn't aware of that /sarcasm about your point on multiple votes.
No, it isn't. Did I imply that it was?

DTMaster wrote:3. Just CSL meta, read at your own choice.
I have read up a bit on him already.

@ FL:

forbiddanlight wrote:

what did you think was wrong with his approach?
Hypocrisy. He's not generating content. He's merely calling people out and not really doing anything about it. As RBT said, it's IIoA.
What content have you generated? Please demonstrate how it is better than my own efforts. Otherwise, the accusation of hypocrisy fits you just as well as you claim it does me.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:26 am

Post by ortolan »

Haylen wrote:Orto, I don't really think that question counts as scumhunting.
I agree, I don't think it does either.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:25 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

What content have you generated? Please demonstrate how it is better than my own efforts. Otherwise, the accusation of hypocrisy fits you just as well as you claim it does me.
That would be easy enough to prove. Note that I am *gasp* actually trying to scumhunt and question people, whereas your first two posts in ISO aren't very proactive and your third is...what? asking someone else to do something you haven't? Post 4 implies you were voting Haylen for a non random reason, but I really don't see it? Next few posts are about the holiday weekend and trying to defend your weak stance on RBT. Post 10 is just terrible. Most of your posts are fluff or just plain hypocrisy. As I said, that's not contribution. As it happens, after that post you get a little more proactive, and it's a fair balance between attack and defense.

There's a reason I would vote CSL instead of you right now.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:33 am

Post by zoraster »

vote: ortolan

Seems mostly trollish, but certainly not pro-town.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:49 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Pom
I see, but you still didn't give me my request. Who do you think is scum right now. 3rd time asking.

@Jullien
1. So let me get this straight: You stopped attacking Pom because she is more active now. Pre-activity you just mentioned her in passing, then spear headed a RBT attack. I call you out on it, and the only reason you aren't questioning her pre-activity non-activity is because she's posting now?

Yes Pome is finally talking, but is slightly evasive. Read my responses to her. Yes she is starting to scum hunt. No that shouldn't clear her.

Example 1. The above response.
Example 2. I asked about her Plum vote. She unvoted saying RVS is over and sufficent discussion is occuring. Said
Me wrote: I see, but I don't see much active discussion being generated by you. It's a bit lacking, even if it's early game. You have time to defend yourself, therefore you should have time to do some scum hunting. Votes or not, I want to see some action.
Pome only began to post more content 4 days later (granted holiday weekend so I will let this slide).

But before that, she had sufficent evidence to say the RVS is over. If this is true, why didn't she start her scum hunting then? The post about her unvote was quite lackluster since it just read: oh discussion is on, RVS vote off.

2. Yes because you haven't been attacking your other lists of suspects. I expected questions like: Oh when you decide to post, give us your analysis asap. Not: this
julienvonwolfe wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Who else is on your
hitlist?
lurker list?
At the moment, apart from Haylen, CSL, ortolan, RBT, Zazier, and Zoraster all qualify as lurkers by dint of postcount alone.

However, I am more impressed by Zoraster than the others since he has some questions in his last post. I guess ortolan has a question in his last post, also, but it doesn't seem to have led to anything.

forbiddanlight wrote:
It is on Haylen. It was originally a random vote, but she is one of those who I see as not doing a whole lot for the game at the moment. Her last post shows signs of her contribution picking up, but not enough yet.
This is different from all the other players how?
Well, in the absence of an ability to vote for all of them at once...

Pomegranate wrote:But that's not content- I could check up how many times someone posted by myself quite easily. That's not content.
I find it ironic that you first attacked me for active lurking, when what I have been doing myself is trying to find active lurkers. Take, for example, Riceballtail; in his second post, he unvoted and appeared perfectly happy to let matters rest there. (Indeed, he basically has.) That's not content either, and I went after him for it.

I'm not sure where you got the idea of postcounts from. I have been quite clear about what I was doing:
julienvonwolfe wrote:It's not the postcount that I was looking at, really - more the fact that you unvoted and appeared content to leave matters there for the moment, with no further attempt at scumhunting.
@RBT
I have to agree with Jullien on this, you aren't really actively scum hunting. I dislike admissions to "looking at other places" when it's better spent questioning. It's too passive in my tastes.

@Ortolan
Lol.. sup? Got the analysis yet?

@Zora
Um... got anything to contribute/comment/etc. You were questoning me earlier. Also... is Ortolan scummy or is he just trollish anti-town with that post.
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

@ FL

forbiddanlight wrote: Note that I am *gasp* actually trying to scumhunt and question people,
And I am not trying to find scum by putting pressure on people with no content? (Enough of the condescending writing style, too, please. It's not becoming.)

forbiddanlight wrote:whereas your first two posts in ISO aren't very proactive and your third is...what? asking someone else to do something you haven't?
There's a world of difference between my first two posts and RBT's first two posts. After my first two posts, I had a vote on somebody, and was questioning the person that my vote was on. After RBT's first two posts, he'd sort of vaguely made the same statement as lay behind my question, but had no vote on anybody, and said he had his eye on you, for some reason (and that seems to have been a joke). I think that my first two posts had more impact on the game than his, and therefore I think I was perfectly justified in taking the stance I did.

forbiddanlight wrote:Next few posts are about the holiday weekend and trying to defend your weak stance on RBT.
And this isn't content how?

forbiddanlight wrote:Most of your posts are fluff or just plain hypocrisy. As I said, that's not contribution.
I don't see how most of the posts you linked to are high quality content that is demonstrably better than mine. Your first seven posts are all about your role and asking for no discussion on it, for example, which isn't the most useful thing in the world. My post about the people not yet contributing, in contrast, affects significantly more players.

Your eighth post is spam, your ninth, tenth and eleventh aren't useful either... then you begin your little stoush with me, but interestingly, accuse me of reiterating and not providing content. Did you yourself not reiterate quite a lot regarding your own role?

@ DTM:

1. I didn't say Pom was cleared. I was asked for a
lurker list
, not a list of suspects. I gave the lurker list, and Pom wasn't on it, which doesn't mean that she can't be scum in my eyes.

2. Again, you confuse 'suspects' with 'lurkers', and twist my reply to FL to boot. Yus!

What more messages could I send to people, who - let us not forget - are actually not actively posting? Should I obnoxiously post a message in big bold text at the top of every page? Wouldn't FL love that?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

UncertainKitten will be replacing Forbiddanlight
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

UK
is
FB. Right?

@DT, probably CSL, then JVW.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by CSL »

Very funny, Pom...
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by ortolan »

DTMaster wrote:@Ortolan
Lol.. sup?
Sup.
DTMaster wrote:Got the analysis yet?
What analysis?

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

And I am not trying to find scum by putting pressure on people with no content? (Enough of the condescending writing style, too, please. It's not becoming.)
That's just the way I am. Sorry. And no, it's a nice fluffy stance to take to act like you are contributing when you...aren't
UK is FB. Right?
No, I'm a totally completely different entity with the same avatar, birthday, and signature.

There's a world of difference between my first two posts and RBT's first two posts. After my first two posts, I had a vote on somebody, and was questioning the person that my vote was on. After RBT's first two posts, he'd sort of vaguely made the same statement as lay behind my question, but had no vote on anybody, and said he had his eye on you, for some reason (and that seems to have been a joke). I think that my first two posts had more impact on the game than his, and therefore I think I was perfectly justified in taking the stance I did.
No, it wasn't a joke, it was a reference to our last game together. Further, having a vote out doesn't necessarily mean anything. Especially when it's, yanno, a random vote. Both of you produced about the same content in the same amount of posts. I'd actually argue RBT gave us more to work with.

And this isn't content how?

It's weak content for someone calling everyone else out. More importantly, your defense didn't seem to involve much scumhunting out of rage for RBT.

I don't see how most of the posts you linked to are high quality content that is demonstrably better than mine. Your first seven posts are all about your role and asking for no discussion on it, for example, which isn't the most useful thing in the world. My post about the people not yet contributing, in contrast, affects significantly more players.
Well, obviously you missed the fact that I was totally on tajo for rolefishing, as well as others who were pushing the issue. There was far more scumhunting in those posts than you had exhibited until recently.

Your eighth post is spam, your ninth, tenth and eleventh aren't useful either... then you begin your little stoush with me, but interestingly, accuse me of reiterating and not providing content. Did you yourself not reiterate quite a lot regarding your own role?
Difference being I reiterated actual content. You reiterated "OMG, Lurkers suck"

What more messages could I send to people, who - let us not forget - are actually not actively posting? Should I obnoxiously post a message in big bold text at the top of every page? Wouldn't FL love that?
Wouldn't care if you posted other content as well ^-^

ort is acting weird. Does he NORMALLY do this?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by populartajo »

Hi.

Ort is a jester or is a scumbag trying to look like one.

Either way he dies.

Vote: ortolan.

Bye.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by populartajo »

Uncertainkitten, are you an open minded person regarding sex?
Call me Tajo.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

UncertainKitten wrote:
UK is FB. Right?
No, I'm a totally completely different entity with the same avatar, birthday, and signature.
Oh. Lovely.
UK wrote:ort is acting weird. Does he NORMALLY do this?
No, I was also wondering why he was acting so deliberately unproductive.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Argh. I'm sure you can imagine what that post was supposed to look like.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:16 pm

Uncertainkitten, are you an open minded person regarding sex?
No, not at all, I'm a prude

/me rolls her eyes.

I'm quite open regarding these things. In more than one way depending on a few factors.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by ortolan »

populartajo (138) wrote:Hi.

Either way he dies.

Bye.
Why?
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:47 am

Post by ortolan »

populartajo wrote:Hi.

Either way he dies.

Bye.
let me assure you I don't enjoi rope as much as FL does
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Riceballtail »

ortolan wrote:
populartajo wrote:Hi.

Either way he dies.

Bye.
let me assure you I don't enjoi rope as much as FL does
So. Freaking. Exploitable.

That said, to prove how contentless Julien is being. Do you have anything to actually say about the game? How about some scumhunting?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:22 am

Post by populartajo »

Im finally doing my thesis, so these days Ill post once a day or two. If things get hard, Ill prob ask for a replacement in a couple games, though I doubt this is going to be one. Just letting you all and mod know this.

Bigger post tonight.
Call me Tajo.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by zoraster »

@Zora
Um... got anything to contribute/comment/etc. You were questoning me earlier. Also... is Ortolan scummy or is he just trollish anti-town with that post.
Your answers satisfied me for the moment.

Well, I think trolling it up consistently is anti-town. I don't know if that makes him scum, but better to off him today than to leave him alive until later. I suppose a vigil could take him out, but I'd hate to assume that.

It's a policy lynch of sorts, but it's a good one.

Then again, I keep forgetting this is a mindscrew, so it's plausible his role requires some sort of obtuseness. But I just can't see that being a fun role to include.
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:35 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

I don't think I'm getting anywhere with FL/UK. It's basically gotten to the 'NO U' stage, which is pretty useless. I would like Pom to weigh in again, since she's dropped out of the conversation despite starting it.

Riceballtail wrote:That said, to prove how contentless Julien is being. Do you have anything to actually say about the game? How about some scumhunting?
How about you answer the questions I asked you before?

I will repost this one, since I would like UK to comment on it, as well:
julienvonwolfe wrote:Finally, how is IIoA early on day one scummy? I would accept that it is scummy
late
on day one, but to demand analysis when there's not even any information seems a bit of a reach to me.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:20 am

I don't think I'm getting anywhere with FL/UK. It's basically gotten to the 'NO U' stage, which is pretty useless. I would like Pom to weigh in again, since she's dropped out of the conversation despite starting it.
Smart. Overall, I think you are less likely to be scum then CSL right now.
Finally, how is IIoA early on day one scummy? I would accept that it is scummy late on day one, but to demand analysis when there's not even any information seems a bit of a reach to me.
Eh, I guess I'd like to think if you are demanding information and analysis, you should probably be generating some.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”