Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:03 am

Post by Benmage »

^^Weak, but acceptable. At least i sorta know where you stand(where standing is important).

Need more from others, including
the mod.

Pork
where'd u go?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Ectomancer »

pwnz wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:My plan is to go back and read what Vi had to say in that light.
Vi wrote:One of Amished and Ectomancer is virtually guaranteed to be scum for the third party speculation. Since VP Baltar just called out Amished and since Ectomancer has done even less for scumhunting, please do me a flavor and kill Ectomancer.
*hic
While you are selectively quoting lets get them all out there. Your name came up at least once as well my friend.
Vi wrote:VP Baltar's response doesn't do anything for me but solidify my previous read. Please kill him and add another scum game to his collection.
Vi wrote:So Ectomancer is scum and VP Baltar is scum. Do we have a third member of the party yet?
Vi wrote:I don't understand Ectomancer 466, but it really doesn't matter tbh.

----

I expect at least one scum between {Amished,
Sotty7,
VP Baltar} and one lurkerscum (pwnz is probably the best pick here).
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:18 am

Post by Benmage »

oooo ooo and i think vi called me town, after i called her town(?)
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Nobody said Vi was playing well this game, but at least she was right about Ecto.

More ectomancer voting folks. Let's hurry this lynch along so his buddies will be extremely obvious tomorrow.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:59 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:Nobody said Vi was playing well this game
I'll take that a dagger toward my comment. I did mine comically as its rather null, hence the "ooo ooo"...but i still stand that she made some good town tells/commentary.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:22 am

Post by Sotty7 »

d3x Post 537 wrote:
You have any other suspects?
See my Iso15.
Nothing has changed for you between then and now? What do you think of the ecto/DJ/Ben v VP argument that is going down? I would apologize for the 101 questions but I feel like you are sat on the outside picking and choosing the things to comment on. You feel very stand offish since coming back from your V/LA.
Benmage Post 538 wrote:Well i certainly didnt declare ecto town. But i said his iso 45 the case on Vi...didnt seem that bad. Yes i had a good town read on Vi, but his reasoning for shooting from his PoV seemed understandable even if i disagreed. I haven't ignored him. That made me want to reread Vi. Theres other things currently on my plate/agenda that i'm taking care of first.

I think a player post of everyone listing from scummiest to town maybe be in order for/from everyone. (off the top of my head) I dont know where ecto might fall, but 2nd(scummiest) might be possible.
Why would ecto be number two on your list? He is pushing your number one after all

Ecto your post 539 is reaching just a tad. The first section of quotes isn't VP saying Vi is town or making excuses for it. It is VP making excuses for Don if anything. The second part never has VP calling Vi scum, the logical reasoning is that I am higher on his townie list than Vi was. There isn't scum or town category for everyone, it's scale.
Ectomancer Post 598 wrote:[Considering Vi is easily top 5 scummer for me, I really didn't want to tango either. I shot. Now we have words we know for certain belong to a town member, the
only
one confirmed to us. My plan is to go back and read what Vi had to say in that light.
Just because Vi flipped town doesn't mean she was right about anything.

Unvote, Vote: Ecto

I think pwnz nailed it in post 571 and add onto that Ecto's attacks on VP a popular target without attaching his vote. That's enough to earn mine. I am also very uneasy about d3x and Nacho.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Sotty7 wrote:
Benmage Post 538 wrote:Well i certainly didnt declare ecto town. But i said his iso 45 the case on Vi...didnt seem that bad. Yes i had a good town read on Vi, but his reasoning for shooting from his PoV seemed understandable even if i disagreed. I haven't ignored him. That made me want to reread Vi. Theres other things currently on my plate/agenda that i'm taking care of first.

I think a player post of everyone listing from scummiest to town maybe be in order for/from everyone. (off the top of my head) I dont know where ecto might fall, but 2nd(scummiest) might be possible.
Why would ecto be number two on your list? He is pushing your number one after all
I said i dont know where he'd fall and 2nd is possible. So what if hes pushing VPB, scum bus. He killed Vi whose town...bad against him. I disliked him for it for i had a town read on Vi, read ecto's iso and his case (iso45) and it didnt seem to bad. Valid from his PoV. It made me want to reread Vi to see if it held even more weight, or crumbled. I have yet to do that as I have other things on my agenda.

What are your feelings towards VPB?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Benmage »

I dont like that ConA hasnt posted here in 2 days, and yet is posting elsewhere on site. He also only has 21 total posts which reads to me as coaster...maybe he gambled revealing his role to seem town early and coast. I dont know, too much wifom for thinkin like that. But lurking sucks and is antitown.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Sotty7 wrote:Ecto your post 539 is reaching just a tad. The first section of quotes isn't VP saying Vi is town or making excuses for it. It is VP making excuses for Don if anything. The second part never has VP calling Vi scum, the logical reasoning is that I am higher on his townie list than Vi was. There isn't scum or town category for everyone, it's scale.
Pay attention to what you are saying.
"It is VP making excuses for Don if anything.
Exactly, why in hell would he need to make excuses for Don? Vi could very easily have been scum, no excuses required. Making premature excuses tell me he already knew what the flip would be.

Sotty7 wrote:
Ectomancer Post 598 wrote:[Considering Vi is easily top 5 scummer for me, I really didn't want to tango either. I shot. Now we have words we know for certain belong to a town member, the
only
one confirmed to us. My plan is to go back and read what Vi had to say in that light.
Just because Vi flipped town doesn't mean she was right about anything.

Unvote, Vote: Ecto
Way to distort the message pal. Vi is the
only
known town voice and opinion. Interesting how you leap to totally discount anything Vi had to say while voting me for killing that town player.
fos Sotty7

Sotty7 wrote: I think pwnz nailed it in post 571 and add onto that Ecto's attacks on VP a popular target without attaching his vote. That's enough to earn mine. I am also very uneasy about d3x and Nacho.
How about stating your own case instead of a "what he said"? Ecto's "attacks" on VP were direct responses to "attacks" on my statement that VP already looked like he knew Vi was town. Love these types of plays. You see if you dont answer, you are avoiding, while if you address the questions you are being overly aggressive or attacking vehemently with little reasoning if you actually vote, while in this case I'm attacking a popular target
without
attaching a vote.
You can't lose can you? Got an attack for everything :roll:

As for pwnz on Nacho and Ecto? Standard Op. Go read any Ecto to find me ripping people on day 1 only to move along. What, you want to vote for not voting a day 1 page 3 'start the game' target? Get fucking real dude. The only way you could run this line is if you think there was enough there to lynch Nacho and I abandoned it. If that is the case, where were you pages and pages ago? (Ecto is now the easy target) Why aren't you pushing this Nacho case that was so great that it was suspicious of me to move along?
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ectomancer wrote: As for pwnz on Nacho and Ecto? Standard Op. Go read any Ecto to find me ripping people on day 1 only to move along. What, you want to vote for not voting a day 1 page 3 'start the game' target? Get fucking real dude. The only way you could run this line is if you think there was enough there to lynch Nacho and I abandoned it. If that is the case, where were you pages and pages ago? (Ecto is now the easy target) Why aren't you pushing this Nacho case that was so great that it was suspicious of me to move along?
This is very true. I am baffled that he found nothing of interest more important than a few pages into the game. On the first thing of interest out of the rvs...come on. I've forgotten what that thing was even about.

He also has 14 posts...14! gimmie a break. Lurker/coaster..call it what you will, i call it scum.

Unvote vote pwnz
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

P.S. - If you are on my wagon you have a gun and no balls. Fire away and demonstrate your convictions. In fact, I think we should do a couple "lynch by shootin"'s today. Im curious what happens if someone gets 2 wounding shots. Do they die?

Go ahead VP, go ahead Sotty or pwnz. Fire till you hit me twice. Let's see what goes down. Point of fact is, I'm not convinced scum is going to have nightkills and guns worth a damn. I'm betting that at best I get wounded from whichever of you might be town. If so, somebody else shoot me.
Once we find out if multiple wounds kill, ya'll figure out the next target and shoot them too. Keep it from going to night as much as possible and still get information from deaths.
Why? I think its valuable information, I think it is a good plan to follow, I'm already damaged goods to the town for a couple reasons, and like Vi, I'm a little burnt out. I don't mind dying in order to put the stamp of "townie" on another set of good opinions. (P.S. - I think Sotty should be shot 2nd, seriously, trying to trash Vi's opinions offhandedly was ridiculous)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

^ I disagree with this shootem up strategy and dont see why u want to die.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

ecto wrote:Go ahead VP, go ahead Sotty or pwnz. Fire till you hit me twice. Let's see what goes down. Point of fact is, I'm not convinced scum is going to have nightkills and guns worth a damn.
If the scum doesn't have nightkills, then we should definitely go to night.

Also, this game is not going to degenerate into an out of control shoot 'em up, no matter how badly you'd like it to. Law and order shall prevail.
ecto wrote:Once we find out if multiple wounds kill, ya'll figure out the next target and shoot them too. Keep it from going to night as much as possible and still get information from deaths.
One wound kills you eventually. Vi was bleeding out before she was healed.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Benmage Post 581 wrote:I said i dont know where he'd fall and 2nd is possible. So what if hes pushing VPB, scum bus. He killed Vi whose town...bad against him. I disliked him for it for i had a town read on Vi, read ecto's iso and his case (iso45) and it didnt seem to bad. Valid from his PoV. It made me want to reread Vi to see if it held even more weight, or crumbled. I have yet to do that as I have other things on my agenda.
I agree ecto's case was valid from his POV, his case isn't the most troubling thing for me. But putting all that to one side Ben, what do you think of ecto's play? The above about wanting to re-read Vi is all stuff you have said before and doesn't really do anything for me. I understand about the re-reads, I am not asking for that right now. Just what is your opinion on him with his interaction with VP? Your comment about the fact he
could
fall 2nd on your list was so open ended. I want something solid.
Benmage Post 581 wrote:What are your feelings towards VPB?
I like what he is doing now with his ecto pressure. I don't have any bad vibes about him.
Ectomancer Post 583 wrote:Way to distort the message pal. Vi is the
only
known town voice and opinion. Interesting how you leap to totally discount anything Vi had to say while voting me for killing that town player.
fos Sotty7
Actually your the one distorting things. Vi was pretty bitter at the end there as demonstrated by her baseless reason for shooting me. I know she was wrong about that and I doubt that was the only thing. I am not about to hold her word up as gospel and neither should you.
Ectomancer Post 583 wrote:How about stating your own case instead of a "what he said"? Ecto's "attacks" on VP were direct responses to "attacks" on my statement that VP already looked like he knew Vi was town. Love these types of plays. You see if you dont answer, you are avoiding, while if you address the questions you are being overly aggressive or attacking vehemently with little reasoning if you actually vote, while in this case I'm attacking a popular target without attaching a vote.
You can't lose can you? Got an attack for everything
*Eyebrow*

Umm no. The thing is I never said any of those things. The fact is you are attacking VP while not putting a vote down. If you agree that VP really
knew
Vi's alignment then in your eyes he should be scum shouldn't he? It's like you don't even believe the stuff you're saying and can't bring yourself to vote for whatever reason. You are making it out that I have put you in a situation where you are scummy if you do and scummy if you don't. I did not.

I'll say again that this game needs nights. We all start shooting each other nothing good is going to happen.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sotty7 wrote: I agree ecto's case was valid from his POV, his case isn't the most troubling thing for me. But putting all that to one side Ben, what do you think of ecto's play? The above about wanting to re-read Vi is all stuff you have said before and doesn't really do anything for me. I understand about the re-reads, I am not asking for that right now. Just what is your opinion on him with his interaction with VP? Your comment about the fact he
could
fall 2nd on your list was so open ended. I want something solid.
o.O...thats the thing lol, i obviously dont have a solid read on him. His interactions with VPB dont say too much. A bunch about talking about the past and Vi and stuff than taking jabs at one another for misconstruing things.

Are you voting Ecto?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Scroll up and you'll see I am. For someone who is posting a lot and claiming to be pushing the game forward you don't seem to know a whole lot about what is going down Ben.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

Right right...what wuld u rather.. me ask an idiotic question i culd easily look up(go lazyness(forgot it was so recent....mod counts are rare)) or be like one of the many afkers.

We got what ConA, d3x, pwnz, and nacho all coasting this game...there obviously scum there. Theres always lurking scum.. Why we aren't startin with these.. i mean the game dies with activity.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

You make an excellent point about that honestly. You could even add the mod in there. :?

I could do a d3x or Nacho vote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

It is unfortunate. I didnt even realize how bad it is keeping myself busy with vp, iso reads etc...but 4 players with under 25 posts, and many not having posted for days... a game cant go on like this.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Benmage wrote:
We got what
ConA,
d3x, pwnz, and nacho all coasting this game...there obviously scum there. Theres always lurking scum.. Why we aren't startin with these.. i mean the game dies with activity.
put your money where your mouth is and lynch the fucker. to say "why arent' we startin' here?" is ridiculous. iv'e been there for a while now. if we don't lynch conA then it should be sotty or vp. they are obvious scum.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Sotty7 wrote:Umm no. The thing is I never said any of those things. The fact is you are attacking VP while not putting a vote down. If you agree that VP really
knew
Vi's alignment then in your eyes he should be scum shouldn't he? It's like you don't even believe the stuff you're saying and can't bring yourself to vote for whatever reason.
That's pretty funny telling me actions lack the strength of my convictions. I also wont be taunted into rushing to lynch VP either. We've still got time, though I would appreciate if the
mod
would definitely post the deadline, especially when I believe we deserve an extension from the MIA duo. Game was in limbo for days due to mod absence. In my humble opinion of course...

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

don_johnson wrote:
Benmage wrote:
We got what
ConA,
d3x, pwnz, and nacho all coasting this game...there obviously scum there. Theres always lurking scum.. Why we aren't startin with these.. i mean the game dies with activity.
put your money where your mouth is and lynch the fucker. to say "why arent' we startin' here?" is ridiculous. iv'e been there for a while now. if we don't lynch conA then it should be sotty or vp. they are obvious scum.
There's no reason to rush on ConA Don, unless he starts healing scum or we run out of options.

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Sotty7 wrote:You make an excellent point about that honestly. You could even add the mod in there. :?

I could do a d3x or Nacho vote.
I started to ask why, then I got unlazy and re-read you, at least partially. You're being rather consistent I'd say. Also wanted to remind you of my response and ended up reminding
myself
what put me on to other things.
Ectomancer wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:
Ectomancer Post 109 wrote:Why does ConfidAnon deserve the vote more than pwnz? Let me show you how you should have done it:

ConfidAnon, what exactly do you mean by "Nacho is obviously scummy?"

Substance pwnz, today.
unvote, vote pwnz
I thought you wanted to ride nacho's wagon to a lynch. Why the sudden change of heart?
Responses indicate a lack of interest and beating the same dead horse won't generate new useful content. Nor is anything further I do along those lines likely to alter his starting objectionable behavior. I also liked post 98 where he chose to take the opportunity to force others into the discussion rather than focus on a refusal to volley questions back and forth as VP Baltar did. All of that calls for searching for other likely suspects.
If he were lurking, then I could get behind banging on Nacho, but he's flat out gone. Has been for a week. I thought he would have been replaced 4 days ago? (another deadline extension plug) I see that you actually are irritated with me over Nacho, but really, the guy isn't even here for me to have anything else to base from than the initial case.

I see why you were dissing on Vi, because of the shot on you, but seriously, don't dismiss everything the guy had to say because he shot at you. He demanded my lynch or something if you don't recall. I'm not calling him John or Paul writing Gospel, but when I'm torn between 2 sides of an argument, I'll be looking at his opinion.

I guess you are still looking at d3x for interference with Nacho and apparently cherrypicking where he chooses to enter the conversation?

pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by pwnz »

Benmage wrote:It is unfortunate. I didnt even realize how bad it is keeping myself busy with vp, iso reads etc...but 4 players with under 25 posts, and many not having posted for days... a game cant go on like this.
I prefer to think of my posting as efficient rather than deficient. *hic
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

don_johnson wrote:
Benmage wrote:
We got what
ConA,
i did switch my vote to pwnz...at this point i'd lynch any of them(lurkers).
pwnz wrote:
Benmage wrote:It is unfortunate. I didnt even realize how bad it is keeping myself busy with vp, iso reads etc...but 4 players with under 25 posts, and many not having posted for days... a game cant go on like this.
I prefer to think of my posting as efficient rather than deficient. *hic
Well other than being low, you bring nothing to the table. Have you had an original point yet?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”