Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:10 am

Post by mykonian »

Chaco was scum last time
I was scum last time
I am town this time, therefore chaco must be too.

Only scum want to vote for town, so it follows that Ginzk must be scum.

vote Ginzk
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Post by mykonian »

aaaaand
V/LA till monday :)

CSL is playing towny, not being it.
unvote vote CSL
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:03 am

Post by mykonian »

confirm vote CSL
Seriously, first acting "towny" as you are unvoting (guess what, unvoting isn't towny, it is
playing
towny. Then, bandwagonning, to L-1, because?

I've got to admit, I am no fan of Kyle's play, but that I can play off more easily as newby play.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:57 am

Post by mykonian »

I didn't recount. Anyway, it doesn't really matter. First CSL unvotes very very soon because he wants no quicklynches, and then this. Seems like scum using an unvote to look town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:57 am

Post by mykonian »

reacting to prod

Since the deadline is only in 10 days, I think we should move towards a lynch. I dislike CSL's unvote-vote thingy that reeks of scum playing town, I dislike Kyle reasoning in a few post, I dislike tajo's lurking. But I dislike Drowmage's lurking even more, really hadn't expected that.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by mykonian »

Yes, I have no idea how PP plays, ginzk. From the others I expected some completely different start of the game.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:05 am

Post by mykonian »

kyle99 wrote:
mykonian wrote:
confirm vote CSL
Seriously, first acting "towny" as you are unvoting (guess what, unvoting isn't towny, it is
playing
towny. Then, bandwagonning, to L-1, because?

I've got to admit, I am no fan of Kyle's play, but that I can play off more easily as newby play.
So, you want to confirm vote CSL? That makes absolutely no sense to confirm vote anyone this early in the game.
I didn't think there was a rule that made that confirming a vote actually means something. It is his non reaction, with the earlier play that makes me more sure of my vote.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Post by mykonian »

we do need that information: if CSL comes up as scum, ginzk is the jailkeeper. Now then, if Ginzk gets killed, the person she blocked is confirmed town. Ginzk needs to claim who she blocks, as the roleblock becomes somewhat investigative in this case.

If Ginzk doesn't claim, we'll have to assume she chose Joe (please do so, so we don't accidentaly see him as confirmed without reason). If you want someone else, which would be nice, please post it in thread.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:47 am

Post by mykonian »

vote Joe
He must have known CSL or ginzk fakeclaimed, and by asking to be roleblocked, he made it seem like he had nothing to fear for. Indeed, he didn't have, he could let his companion make the kill.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:27 am

Post by mykonian »

joe478 wrote:
mykonian wrote:He must have known CSL or ginzk fakeclaimed, and by asking to be roleblocked, he made it seem like he had nothing to fear for. Indeed, he didn't have, he could let his companion make the kill.
One of them did fakeclaim, I seriously thought one of them was scum (CSL) so I thought if GinzkeyPlatz jailkept me then I would have been cleared and it would have been one more townie alive, unfortunately CSL was town.
aaaaand why would you want to be confirmed? Why would you want to look towny?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #124 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:06 am

Post by mykonian »

joe478 wrote:So I don't get stupidly voted out and so we have less people to choose from when looking for scum.
You missed the "why you" part of the question

and Qooq, you are right: now I
unvote vote drowmage
. Lurking drowmage is not good.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #129 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by mykonian »

kunkstar, you are going to have a lot of fun with CKD then. I think it wouldn't be the first time he lurked. Like your point about tajo, don't think I will easily read CKD, so the only logical conclusion:

vote CKD
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:18 am

Post by mykonian »

I am very happy to see that more people get here. I'm not really happy that I'm voted for not bringing up content. With some lurkers here, this is not weird, and the two people I really expected to come with an active town game, as they like to play town, did nothing: tajo and drowmage. The recent choice for CKD (tajo) is policy, and kunkstar's entrance was positive.

For the people who find me hard to read: it won't be the votes that will make that. The earlier it is in the day, the more flexible I will hop with my vote to the person I think scummiest in recent posts. During the day I usually get more sure, and I'll tunnel more.

But because of the rather rotten day one, where I could pull litte out, I'm basically searching again, and that partially explains my voting, the other part being that I like to vote.

and I haven't seen CKD yet ;)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:16 am

Post by mykonian »

bump.

Guys, I am pretty much out of idea's. I have voted for someone replacing in (although the vote is justified), and there is absolutely no reaction. It is someone elses turn now.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:15 am

Post by mykonian »

@CKD: saying in the start of the game you don't want a quicklynch at L-2 or L-3, is slightly overdoing it. It set off my scumdar.

Further, Kyle was quite popular, but I got the eager townie feel from him. As I saw, and see it, posting a lot got him a lot of (negative) attention. Because the bandwagon on him was forming, and I didn't like it, I wanted to tell everyone I was certainly not being found on there.

@ post 56: you are completely right. That was bullshit, and quite obviously so. The day really was stalling, and after massprod I posted overaggressively,

but it takes you to get any reaction. Of course you aren't going to go for a lynch directly after a massprod and with 10 days to go. But making things "serious" might give some serious discussion.

@ the joe vote: both the town fakeclaimer and the real JK were dead day 2. Only one weird thing was left: the person that asked to be jailkept. What was the towny incentive? Town doesn't need to be confirmed, but scum does want to look likely town. Joe, knowing that he and his partner would not be lynched after the counterclaim of Ginzk could have made sure their kill went through that way. There was scumincentive, so because of that the vote.

You seem to assume the fakeclaimer was still around: he was lynched, and was town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #152 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:03 am

Post by mykonian »

hito: what if it made sure scum could make its kill, without accidentaly being blocked?

and Joe is not really a newby.

Further, you came into this game saying there wasn't enough coming from me. This was my try of getting the game going. If you want, it might help to see how my games have been going. I could give you some links. This isn't the first time I am trying to get the game active. This is probably the first time it fails every time.

Now you see someone asking for a lynch just after massprod. And it is weird. But now the question: how do I act when scum? Would I be acting weird. You can assume me not to be a newby anymore.

I see the going after kyle, and me, not as scumhunting, but going after weird things. Same happens with me and Joe, and all that I got out of it was people bandwagonning.

@ kyle: why is Joe scum, and not town with a weird action?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #153 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:08 am

Post by mykonian »

WAIT A MINUTE

I have barely followed onto bandwagons. Joe was the first vote. CSL was early. The thing you are accusing me is that I'm am not going with the town in my votes, and that I'm using it as a tool in conversing with people, that making that I vote a lot of people.

You just copied the accusations against me wrong, Kyle. Nobody has ever said I was bandwagonning. Why are you trying to follow others? The same with your case on Joe, blatantly copied from me, from the start of this day. When are the original idea's going to come?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #158 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:14 am

Post by mykonian »

curiouskarmadog wrote:lol, you two (My and kyle)are so cute...I mention a link between the two and on cue, they start arguing and pointing fingers.

note, they havent actually voted or even FoSed each other....just a lot a smoke and fluff.

speaking of which, how is that policy vote feeling for you My?

more to come when I got time, couple posts I would like to comment on in the last page or so.
Someone is cleverly acting behind the scenes. Why FoS when you are attacking someone? Why wasn't I allowed to say something about Kyle without it being asked from me?

Everyone could argue for a link, even between you and me. I attacked you while you were just replacing, and then I go of to attack someone else. Obvious distancing. Then, when I am going the other way, you repeat the whole joke and attack me? How obvious can we get?

But what if it is all just a townie interaction? That could just as well be it, right? And someone so experienced as you would know better then to point out a link and then only see the points that make it seem like it exists, without questioning the hypothesis.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #160 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:24 am

Post by mykonian »

Hito, how is attacking a known lurker before he gets in the game, and placing the first or second vote on him antitown?

How is placing a serious vote in the first page, RVS, on someone who unvotes and seems to be saying: "see, I don't want to mislynch!" antitown?

How is asking for placing the serious votes to lynch antitown, or scummy? Town, if they listened, would vote as they thought best, the people voted would defend against the accusations, and there would be discussion.

You accuse me of being antitown. I have taken every precaution exactly not to be that. Weird is ok, that gets reactions, but antitown is wrong, I know that very well. None of these instances were antitown, and you attacking me for it shows you found it weird, and associate weird with scum. Who is wrong here then?

The "would I play weird as scum" is purely meta. It is a question you should be asking yourself, being part of your finding scum. It shouldn't be part of my defense, as that says nothing.

On Joe being a newby: Newby is the wrong word, and that put me off. Joe is impulsive, and is probably not the person to think of an elaborate scum plan that would fool the town by drawing the JK. (disclaimer, That doesn't mean that the case on Joe wasn't sound. The reasoning was correct. But it would point at someone being weird, not scum, probably)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #161 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:34 am

Post by mykonian »

lets get some wifomy things in:

assume I'm town. Would scum-chaco request replacement, after having been out of sight the whole time, and me at L-1? I didn't think so. Even if I'm scum, and scums position is less great, scumchaco could just lurk on. Lets take him as town, shall we?

Following the reasoning above, Joe had no scum motive doing what he did, and as town his impulsiveness would explain what he did ( I expect Joe to be more careful as scum), so that would be town number two.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #162 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:35 am

Post by mykonian »

Qooq. Her indecisiveness and disappearance which were her latest posts make me doubt.

CKD: Like I said before he came, I won't be able to read him. His logic against me and tunneling throughout his catching up post are scumpoints, but I thought him to be weird (/antitown) often, so I can actually not say a lot about it. Policy lynch is the only solution I have against him, as I won't catch him.

Kyle's following are definate scumpoints. Being it following me against Joe, and following now while copying the case wrong (showing he didn't investigate) against me.

Kunkstar just didn't say enough to have any read on him.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #164 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:42 am

Post by mykonian »

lynch kyle for me :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #166 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:45 am

Post by mykonian »

you just answered your own question.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #168 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:47 am

Post by mykonian »

kyle99 wrote:
mykonian wrote:you just answered your own question.
Uh, ok, whatever, I don't follow.
poor scum, still has to play he is sure I'm scum.

Town would on this moment hope, not be sure, and be waiting for the releasing word of the mod, doubting their choice.

and not feigning ignorance.

Return to “Completed Open Games”