Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Memorable Raindrops »

Vote: Scott Brosius

He doesn't play for the Yankees anymore.
Memorable Raindrops
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:52 am

saberwolf wrote: have you guys seen open 185?

everyone jumped on me in the RVS and I self hammered by post 18...they didn't like that... :P
unvote, vote saberwolf

Let's see your self-hammer.
Memorable Raindrops
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 pm

saberwolf wrote:
Memorable Raindrops wrote:
saberwolf wrote: have you guys seen open 185?

everyone jumped on me in the RVS and I self hammered by post 18...they didn't like that... :P
unvote, vote saberwolf

Let's see your self-hammer.
This is one of my scum picks.

He isn't contributing anything pro-town. He actually wants to see me lynch myself. He doesn't care about alignment, he just wants to see somebody gone. Scum fit all of this criteria.
vote: MR

I've made one non-RVS post, and I think you're the scummiest. Plus, I never said I just wanted to see ANYBODY gone. I just meant that I don't mind lynching you. Anybody and ONE person are two different words.

From your "Ã
Memorable Raindrops
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:55 am

THAT bet deal is making this game confusing (and annoying to read), and I'm patiently waiting for saber to be lynched.
Memorable Raindrops
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:49 pm

GinzkeyPlatz wrote:
unvote;
Vote: Memorable Raindrops

He certainly had an opportunistic vote and has been absent from all other discussion. There are 5 scum but he seems okay with only having 1 suspect to end the day. Its an easy and convenient way for scum to play and I'll keep thinking that until he starts playing pro-town.
It's convenient for me because I don't know what else to say. I keep up with my games and I'm not much of a scum-hunter. I'm actually very new to this type of game, and given that I have had one real game of experience (my join date was back then, but school swamped me and I never played a game). That one game of experience is ongoing, and I just got lynched (I joined this game afterwards.)

Anyways, I keep up with my games, but I usually don't have much to say.

Right now, I think Saberwolf is worth lynching. Why? He came into this game and made himself stand out. To me, personally, it was annoying. All of this bet stuff, all of this "lynch me, I've self-hammered before, look at my other games where I played this way and came up town, oh you guys will be sorry, wait no this is just a bet." So much meta, and honestly I am going to plop my vote there and feel GREAT. And then he just says "UNVOTE VOTE X, never mind, UNVOTE VOTE X Because the other wagon isn't gaining, YOU ARE MY OTHER PICK."

In addition: Considering there are two separate ""scum groups," why would Saberwolf say "game over, X and X are scum??"
Memorable Raindrops
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:30 pm

dank wrote:
He came into this game and made himself stand out.
Why is this scummy? Why would mafia stand out?
His discussion was distracting; at least I thought it was. It made discussion seem really casual and off-topic, and the game got to be confusing.
To me, personally, it was annoying.
Does annoying you make someone mafia?
It was annoying, and the fact that he can get away with this (and reportedly has in other games) bothers me. He keeps telling us "I'm town when I do this, remember my past games?" It doesn't help me judge his play in this game, because he could try to maintain his "perfect scum record 6-0" by playing and using his meta to his advantage.
"lynch me, I've self-hammered before, look at my other games where I played this way and came up town, oh you guys will be sorry, wait no this is just a bet."
Why is this something scum would say?
It sounds panicky and seems to use AtE (appeal to emotion) -- something I learned about in my last game.

In addition- who else do you suspect?
I don't suspect anyone at this point. The people that kept unvoting (I'll have to look back at who did what) and trying to start another wagon looked scummy to me (trying to get attention of Saber). Saber has been trying to start a wagon on anyone else other than him with little to no reasoning as well. However, you could argue I haven't used any reasoning -- > maybe I haven't.
Memorable Raindrops
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:36 pm

EBWOP: I pressed Submit too early. Standing out and making a first impression the way Saber did makes it (imo) easier for him to get away with more later in the game (or so it seems.) I think that is Mafia-like, because he will probably be able to ride his way to the finish.

I think he's worth a lynch because, well, 5 out of the 12 players here are "scum--whether they be werewolves or mafia." I'd give it a go anytime, the way he plays. And all of his mentioning of his Meta... "Hey you, look at my other game (meta)." That is another story.

Annoying + distraction + hindered discussion + too much meta together equals good lynch
Memorable Raindrops
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:59 pm

Budja wrote:BigMC,
vote on Saber looks opportunistic.
I disliked BMC's "missing" of MR votes.

Although, BMC's recent activity I like and MR has taken a nose-dive since my last read so...
unvote, vote MR
(Wagon switch :P)
I like the recent points raised against him. The thing that stands out to me is the weak reasons for attacking Saber (anti-town not scummy)
which make me thing MR's vote was opportunistic
I'm confused. If I'm opportunistic, I take advantage of a situation (in this case it is the others that also support a Saber lynch). So what is wrong with that? I'm happy with my vote on Saber because I think he is imo more likely to turn up mafia/werewolf than anyone else is (for a D1 lynch).

Maybe I have "weak reasoning", but that does not change the feeling and opinion I have about Saber from what I've read.
Memorable Raindrops
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Memorable Raindrops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:44 am

saberwolf wrote:I'd hate to have you in lylo, you'd vote for the first person to get a vote, just because it isn't for you.

unvote; vote: MR
That is what I call fortune-telling. Your new reason to vote me (other than for voting for you and "taking advantage of a situation.)" is because you'd hate to have me in Lylo.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
so the key to avoiding your vote is to not be annoying? I cant really take anything from this statement, since you are new....but you cant play that newbie card all game.

Also, when you replay, please don’t reply in the quoted post…hard to read.

You told dank his play was distracting…what was it distracting from?
He is scummy because he has been hindering good discussion with his antics. His play distracts us from discussing "normally" as in good old fashioned discussion. Instead, he has told us all about his metas etc. and doesn't hesitate to bring them up. That's scummy, that he can't defend himself except by use of his metas and asking people "remember this game?"

Return to “Completed Open Games”