F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:30 pm

Post by rolandofthewhite »

What do you mean by that? :(

I resent that.
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:07 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

rolando:
  • You've been pretty much a voter and not a commenter, which in a game with as many scum groups as this one is easy to read as scum/SK behavior (as long as we're not aiming at one of your team, you don't care who you vote for).
  • You voted for me when most everyone else thought Pooky had Peachy dead to rights, and then "enjoyed" the response to that bizarre behavior "immensely".
  • Your behavior at the news of Satan's death was... nonplussed, to say the least.
  • You say you haven't read the book, but you've been unwilling/unable to find it and read it in order to participate more fully.
  • You've been cozying up to our only outed investigator, in multiple posts.
  • As we've been theorizing, a "good vibe" from Pooky doesn't necessarily mean you're on the side of the town. You could be working for Armageddon.
How's that for a start?
Retired as of October 2014.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:23 am

Post by mith »

Ok, clarification number 1: My role is not based on what the character does in the book, but on the name of the character.

Awaiting response on other question.
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:58 am

Mr. Flay wrote:You've been pretty much a voter and not a commenter, which in a game with as many scum groups as this one is easy to read as scum/SK behavior (as long as we're not aiming at one of your team, you don't care who you vote for).
You voted for me when most everyone else thought Pooky had Peachy dead to rights, and then "enjoyed" the response to that bizarre behavior "immensely".
Your behavior at the news of Satan's death was... nonplussed, to say the least.
You say you haven't read the book, but you've been unwilling/unable to find it and read it in order to participate more fully.
You've been cozying up to our only outed investigator, in multiple posts.
As we've been theorizing, a "good vibe" from Pooky doesn't necessarily mean you're on the side of the town. You could be working for Armageddon.
- I'm sorry I'm not commenting much, but I don't really have much to say. I haven't read the books, know absolutely nothing of who any of these characters are, and my role has no sort of investigative ability, so I'm stumped here. All I can do is follow my instincts on who I feel is the right choice to vote.
- I voted for you because I had a hunch. And it was a single vote, so I think you're overreacting a tad bit.
- I'm not sure what you mean. I just said that at least Satan is dead, since I assumed he was an evil character. Or is he good in these books? :?
- I've tried to find the book, and I can't, as I've stated before. I've checked bookstores, libraries, etc. Nada.
- I'm cozying up to Pooky... It's what I do. :roll:
- I really don't know how I can defend myself against this, if I can look good but still be evil? All I can tell you is that my role is good.

How this cleared something up, I guess.
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:28 pm

Post by esme »

rolandofthewhite wrote: - I've tried to find the book, and I can't, as I've stated before. I've checked bookstores, libraries, etc. Nada.
Tip of the day: You can search inside Good Omens on amazon.
[size=75]Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.[/size]
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:12 pm

I'm not allowed to shop via the internet. :?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Wow, there is way too much stuff to get caught up on for me, lol. I have no idea what is going on :? .

Sorry for my absense.

Mr. Flay seems to post and talk alot, and that leads me to conclude he must be good, lol, I'd hope atleast, I don't know for sure.

Weeeeeeeeeeee, ok, I'll read some replies to my post and then I shall post some more because I dunno.

(Could someone give me a list of what everyone/anyone has roleclaimed so far?)
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:28 pm

We're not really allowed to roleclaim.
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:23 am

Post by olio »

I'm still happy with my vote on GH.
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:32 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I could go for GH, but I'm not able to read/decide anything when 3/4 of the players aren't talking...back later today, gotta go to work.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:27 am

Post by mneme »

I'd like a *vote count*
Did I say too much?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:05 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Vote: Genocide Heart

I am honestly lost and don't have much time not to look over all 32 sections of posts. I am just going to trust the majority of the town and vote GH.

** I'd also like to add I am going on vacation from Sunday - Late Friday. I will post Late Friday or Early Saturday. I am sorry for my inconvience. If the host feels it is necessary to replace me, OR have a momentary(I can't think of the word right now) replacement until I return I won't argue against it. Either is completly fine with me.

** NOTE: I would prefer NOT to be replaced as it looks as if this game is going slow anyways! :lol:
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:01 pm

Post by DarkLight140 »

That line of logic could be really, really off, Blackberry. With only a few people talking, the scum could easily dominate the non-lurker population. Just a thought.

My first thought upon reading Mr. Flay's post 768 was that having the two out-of-time characters be the absentees creates a certain logic, but that could easily be faulty reasoning, as in the book Agnes has an uncanny ability to reach forward and affect things. By the same logic, though, we could have the third Witchfinder as a non-mason due to the time discrepancy. So take all that with several grains of salt, I guess.
To be Continued...
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:42 pm

Post by mneme »

unvote

without a vote count, and with people popping in and voting for no reason except peer pressure, I'd rather reserve my vote for the moment.
Did I say too much?
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:39 pm

Post by olio »

mneme, we did have a vote count on last page and only two more votes after that. What you need vote count for?
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:16 pm

Post by mith »

Happy with my vote, and still waiting on the mods. I'll post something longer when I'm feeling better, whether I hear from them or not.
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:41 am

Post by Desperate Heart »

Well, after the clarification I've got a good guess as to who Mith is (again...) and it weakens the case against my three favorite people somewhat considerably. As such,
unvote.

Of course, assuming I'm right this time the mods were a bit mean when they made the kill resemble an obviously supernatural event in the book. Also, I'm not quite working out how that character would give bad vibes?

It's all so very confusing...

Anywya, I'm not anywhere near as suspicious of darklight 'n pals now, but I'm getting more suspicious of Mith :( Plus we have something like a bajillion lurkers, roland is acting weird, and blackberry seems to just sort of suck.

Need some time to think about it before I vote again. And, of course, I'd like to see our lurkers post a bit as well.
[i]There is only ONE god:
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:45 am

Post by Blackberry »

Unvote

Vote: OLIO

-- After reading back, through pages 3-6 or something along those lines. It appears Olio never commented on the vote on Gaspode who turned out to be a horseman. I find it odd that he completly ignored the matter and personally appear it to be very scummy. Olio also said "After a bit of thinking I agree with..." and changed your vote to mempuff. I personally think only scum would take a bit of thinking to reconsider their actions.

-- I also found GH was being very helpful the first few days O.o.

-- GH, I don't appreciate you saying I suck.

-- I'm leaving in a few hours 8) . So you kids have fun without me, lol.
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:58 pm

Unvote{/b]
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:01 pm

Post by olio »

Blackberry wrote: -- After reading back, through pages 3-6 or something along those lines. It appears Olio never commented on the vote on Gaspode who turned out to be a horseman. I find it odd that he completly ignored the matter and personally appear it to be very scummy. Olio also said "After a bit of thinking I agree with..." and changed your vote to mempuff. I personally think only scum would take a bit of thinking to reconsider their actions.
Man, what a load of crap. Nice timing with the attack too, as you won't be answering for a while.

Which comment are you referring? As I've said before, on day one I didn't believe Gaspode was scum. That was my mistake. I've also said before I voted GH because of his votes and relationship to Aelyn, not Gaspode.

So, once you've put down your vote, you stop thinking about the game and start doing it only once you open the thread again? If that's your way to play, fine, but why do you find it scummy to do a bit of thinking?

Also, if you really read and understood my post, I didn't
reconsider
my actions. I had agreed with Gaspode and agreed later with mith. How do you think that's reconsidering my actions, pray tell?
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:59 am

Oops. Stupid brackets. :x

Unvote
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:34 am

Post by esme »

Genocide Heart wrote: And, of course, I'd like to see our lurkers post a bit as well.
Sorry to say, but I want to keep my vote on you.
[size=75]Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.[/size]
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:18 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

So Blackberry replaces Iammars who replaced lazarusmoth, right? :shock: I'm really not liking his logic of that post, but maybe he's just a newbie jumping into a convoluted game...on the other hand, perhaps he 'sucks'. But fire-and-forget with your vote right before you leave town reeks to me. And neither of his previous incarnations had anything too helpful to say/add. I suggest that when he get back in town he take the hour or two and READ all the previous pages and actually take note of what's going on. I know it's long and confusing, but hey, that's what Mafia is about in my world...

On the other hand, olio's only real 'confirmation' of his innocence is what Seol termed a "stone-cold bluff" when mith got outted as a vigilante, correct? That's no real proof... man, the list of scummy people just rises the more people post. But at least they're posting!

Right now, I'm not prepared to vote for either of the above, just because there's not enough of a case to get the ball rolling. But if anyone else has thoughts, go for it (we might just get some momentum going!).
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:44 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Yes Flay your replacement question is correct on Blackberry, and I don't like the confusion it can cause any more than you. :?

But here's some more confusion, hopefullly to get the game moving.

Fuldu II replaces Doomcow.
Annoyingpest replaces The_Machine86 who replaced King Enigma.
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:58 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Vote Count

Genocide (Darklight, Esme, Olio)
1 Korais (mith)
1 Olio (Blackberry)
1 Roland (Flay)

19 to lynch

-DS
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”