SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:50 am

Post by SlySly »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm surprised and angered I wasn't chosen.
Paltry could still POV. You aren't completely safe yet.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Would you prefer to evict Sens or myself?
Would you like Paltry to use the veto?
If so, on who, and who would you like nominated instead?
Who do you want to be the next HOH?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sly, who do you want to be the next HOH if I'm evicted?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:53 am

Post by SlySly »

Kmd4390 wrote:Sly, who do you want to be the next HOH if I'm evicted?
I would give it to Crazy. He has been the most proTown so far in this game.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if zwet chooses to not vote so he can get modkilled. He's just been that kind of guy in this game so far.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

A) You don't show up
B) Your scummy
C) You only post 1 sentence
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

What the hell is up with a kmd nom?

That will seriously give zero information to town since almost everyone will policy anti-vote kmd.

I fully support a PoV use just to obtain information from day one. (with a zwet/ani replacement)
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
A) You don't show up
B) Your scummy
C) You only post 1 sentence
Elaborate on B please. I'd like to see the case because I don't really have a read on Zwet at all.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Also, Animorph and Llama, who would you choose as the next HOH?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Kmd4390 wrote:Also, Animorph and Llama, who would you choose as the next HOH?
DC or Crazy assuming I cant pick myself
Co-host of The USL Show
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by SlySly »

LlamaFluff wrote:What the hell is up with a kmd nom?

That will seriously give zero information to town since almost everyone will policy anti-vote kmd.

I fully support a PoV use just to obtain information from day one. (with a zwet/ani replacement)
I'm convinced that either of my choices will flip scum, though I would prefer the kmd eviction. Since you think Sens will be voted out over kmd in a policy fashion, I think it is highly scummy for you to be pushing to use up one of the 2 POV's available to the town in this game, also in a policy fashion.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
DC or Crazy assuming I cant pick myself
Why DisCode?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

SlySly wrote:

I'm convinced that either of my choices will flip scum, though I would prefer the kmd eviction. Since you think Sens will be voted out over kmd in a policy fashion, I think it is highly scummy for you to be pushing to use up one of the 2 POV's available to the town in this game, also in a policy fashion.
Ok, you keep calling Llama scummy and use that as a reason why I'm scummy. Yet you said earlier that the only point against Llama is his support for me as HOH. What is your current stance on Llama and why?
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by PaltryExcuse »

I've vetoed Kmd. It isn't official until farside announces it, but who is the replacement nom?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

PaltryExcuse wrote:I've vetoed Kmd. It isn't official until farside announces it, but who is the replacement nom?
Sly, I'd like your thoughts on DisCode and why or why not he'd be a good replacement nomination.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

SlySly wrote:

Im not a big fan of a Sens lynch, and think he is town. You put him up against another very strong town read. So my choice is lynch town, or lynch town.

I think almost everyone will vote Sens, so even in the event that he IS scum, we gain absolutely nothing from the lynch since there was no feaseable mislynch for the scum to get.

Hell put up ani instead, then we have lynch Sens or lynch the person who wanted him lynched over the whole "hes quitting" thing. Right now though we will get absolutely nothing today, and im increadably pissed that you did exactly what I said was bull by putting up someone who everyone thought was town.

@kmd - In his catchup he raised a lot of valid points and asked good question to players. I agree with most of his theory on how noms should be taken as a mix of HoH and town opinion, while not ignoring either. His mark on the game has been limited, but very town looking.
Co-host of The USL Show
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by SlySly »

Kmd4390 wrote: Ok, you keep calling Llama scummy and use that as a reason why I'm scummy. Yet you said earlier that the only point against Llama is his support for me as HOH. What is your current stance on Llama and why?
Well, Llama did just add another point of scuminess to my list by lobbying to waste the POV on you when it is pretty clear you aren't going to be voted out. With that said, it appears Paltry added a point of scuminess to my list by actually wasting the POV on you when it is pretty clear you weren't going to be voted out. My stance now is that one of those 2 is your scumbuddy, if not both.
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by PaltryExcuse »

Right now, we're scummy because we disagree with you. That's all I see.
zwet, for being anti-town and uninformative.
kmd, for his support of zwet for possible HoH... who you are saying could possibly not be town.
Llama, for his support of kmd.
Me, for PoVing kmd due to my town read on him and Sens.

Your self-assurance that you've got this perfect scares the living bejeezus out of me. How I see your current point of view: Your noms must be right, and anyone who disagrees must be scum and colluding.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

POV has been used. I can now tell you that PaltryExcuse had the POV.

The POV will now go back into my hands and will be randomly handed to other player next week. There is only one other time the POV can be used now.

Sly, as current HOH you must now find someone to replaced Kmd as a nominee that is not KMD or PaltryExcuse.
You have no more then 48 hours to post your replacement in thread.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by SlySly »

PaltryExcuse wrote: Right now, we're scummy because we disagree with you. That's all I see.
It is not disagreeing that is pinging my scumdar.
PaltryExcuse wrote: zwet, for being anti-town and uninformative.
zwet has been 100% useless in this game. Do you disagree? If you do, please quote anything zwet has put forth that actually contributed in a pro-town fashion. zwet hasn't really agreed or disagreed with anything in this game.
PaltryExcuse wrote: kmd, for his support of zwet for possible HoH... who you are saying could possibly not be town.
1. connection to zwet / wanting zwet as HoH
2. connection to Llama
3. I felt his targeting of you was baseless and it appeared to be scum trying to cast suspicion on a pro-town player. Now it seems possible that it was distancing the entire time.
4. craftily trying to fly under the radar as I have seen him do before. He and anyone else can call this bs, but I have seen it firsthand before and his play in this game is reminding me heavily of what I have seen before.

nothing to do with disagreement.
PaltryExcuse wrote: Llama, for his support of kmd.
I originally thought Llama was very pro-town. Him insisting to get into a semantics battle over his preference of kmd for HoH while the nominees put forth were basically the same, made me strongly sense a connection to kmd. Now he has added to my suspicion by lobbying to waste a valuable town tool, the POV, which could have been put to much better use.
PaltryExcuse wrote: Me, for PoVing kmd due to my town read on him and Sens.

Your self-assurance that you've got this perfect scares the living bejeezus out of me. How I see your current point of view: Your noms must be right, and anyone who disagrees must be scum and colluding.
You acted awfully fast to get kmd off the block. In the process of doing so, you have taken a valuable tool away from the town that you could have easily passed on to another player to be used in a much worse situation than kmd vs Sens. kmd was not going to be voted out over Sens and if you had waited a day or two, that would have been obvious and you could have not wasted the POV. You feeling the need to use it here, screams scum trying to get his buddy off the block, especially considering how little danger kmd appeared to be.

You and Llama circling the wagons and being so willing to waste the POV so fast to save kmd is what has me so suspicious. That really has nothing to do with disagreement. You do realize that kmd had 0 votes to be evicted, right?
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by PaltryExcuse »

SlySly wrote:
PaltryExcuse wrote: zwet, for being anti-town and uninformative.
zwet has been 100% useless in this game. Do you disagree? If you do, please quote anything zwet has put forth that actually contributed in a pro-town fashion. zwet hasn't really agreed or disagreed with anything in this game.
No. I don't. Hence why I nominated him for a lynch. I just feel that the beginning of your search started with his lack of participation and general avoidance of questions. I am all for a zwet nom.
SlySly wrote:
PaltryExcuse wrote: kmd, for his support of zwet for possible HoH... who you are saying could possibly not be town.
1. connection to zwet / wanting zwet as HoH
2. connection to Llama
3. I felt his targeting of you was baseless and it appeared to be scum trying to cast suspicion on a pro-town player. Now it seems possible that it was distancing the entire time.
4. craftily trying to fly under the radar as I have seen him do before. He and anyone else can call this bs, but I have seen it firsthand before and his play in this game is reminding me heavily of what I have seen before.

nothing to do with disagreement.
His connections to unproven scum (who could still be town), on day 1, is NOT a good reason for nomination. I agree he was tunneling hard on me, but, if he believes what he says it is a legitimate reason for lynching. Problem is, he's wrong. The 4th point is meta, and I have to take your word on it.
SlySly wrote:
PaltryExcuse wrote: Llama, for his support of kmd.
I originally thought Llama was very pro-town. Him insisting to get into a semantics battle over his preference of kmd for HoH while the nominees put forth were basically the same, made me strongly sense a connection to kmd. Now he has added to my suspicion by lobbying to waste a valuable town tool, the POV, which could have been put to much better use.
I will make this clear. The POV is only a town tool in town hands. Just like the HoH powers. I thought your nominations were wrong, and so did Llama. I am of the same opinion that if you believe that neither of the nominees are scum, the PoV is the best way to try and get a scum up.
SlySly wrote:
PaltryExcuse wrote: Me, for PoVing kmd due to my town read on him and Sens.

You acted awfully fast to get kmd off the block. In the process of doing so, you have taken a valuable tool away from the town that you could have easily passed on to another player to be used in a much worse situation than kmd vs Sens.
So kmd vs. Sens is a bad situation? For me, yes it is. Two townies up for lynching is the worst situation. It can't get any worse.
SlySly wrote: kmd was not going to be voted out over Sens and if you had waited a day or two, that would have been obvious and you could have not wasted the POV.
If kmd was not going to be voted out, and it was obvious, why did you put him up? It seems like you are guaranteeing a Sens lynch instead of the kmd one you claim to want.
SlySly wrote:You feeling the need to use it here, screams scum trying to get his buddy off the block, especially considering how little danger kmd appeared to be.

You and Llama circling the wagons and being so willing to waste the POV so fast to save kmd is what has me so suspicious. That really has nothing to do with disagreement. You do realize that kmd had 0 votes to be evicted, right?
The problem with everything you've said is: you've implied that all 4 of us are scum on the same team. You HAVE to be wrong. I don't think 2 of the people are scum, and I know 1 isn't. The last (zwet) is a completely viable nomination. You are jumping to conclusions, and all you have are these 'connections'.
I made it clear before hand that I did not like Sens or kmd as noms. I think both are town at this point, and that is a worst case scenario to me. I do think I'm helping the town. Why would you keep two people around who are asking to be nominated? Why would you keep two people around who are displaying such ridiculously anti-town behaviour?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

SlySly wrote:You and Llama circling the wagons and being so willing to waste the POV so fast to save kmd is what has me so suspicious. That really has nothing to do with disagreement. You do realize that kmd had 0 votes to be evicted, right?
This is the exact reason he was a horrible nom. Everyone was just going to antivote as opposed to vote someone viewed as scummy over another suspect. That accomplishes *nothing* at all since all that happens is we lynch sens for "he isnt kmd" which would of been my exact reasoning. Its an obscenely contrived move since you are basically saying "screw you" to everyones opinions.

Why did we even bother to lobby any lynch if all you were going to was put up someone no one wanted lynched against someone who was third/fourth overall due to some emotional crap you have going with him?

You should of damn well knew that PoV was coming. Anyone NOT using PoV there would of been scummy in my mind.
Co-host of The USL Show
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I already said Llama...
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by PaltryExcuse »

I forgot to answer that. I'd choose Llama, or Crazy. They both seem like thinking townies to me.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by SlySly »

PaltryExcuse wrote: If kmd was not going to be voted out, and it was obvious, why did you put him up? It seems like you are guaranteeing a Sens lynch instead of the kmd one you claim to want.
I wanted kmd out. Between, kmd and Sens, both of which I believe to be scum, I think kmd is a far stronger player. As I said before, I would put up 2 people I think are scum. I would prefer to knock out the strongest scum player possible. In this situation, I think that is kmd.
PaltryExcuse wrote: The problem with everything you've said is: you've implied that all 4 of us are scum on the same team. You HAVE to be wrong.
Not necessarily. It could be kmd/paltry/llama & Sens/animopherv/zwet and I would still be right in my new suspicions. I would just be wrong in my kmd to zwet connection. But, I don't care, I just want scum evicted today, preferrably the strongest.
PaltryExcuse wrote: Why would you keep two people around who are asking to be nominated? Why would you keep two people around who are displaying such ridiculously anti-town behaviour?
They are easy targets and have not shown any play so far to suggest that they are strong players. Getting rid of strong scum when you have a chance is far better than taking out a target that will be easy for upcoming HoH's to target. If their play styles don't improve quickly, they will be evicted soon enough.

----------------------------------
Llama wrote: Why did we even bother to lobby any lynch if all you were going to was put up someone no one wanted lynched against someone who was third/fourth overall due to some emotional crap you have going with him?
No one? I wanted him evicted. I am someone. There is no "emotional crap" going on. As you can see, kmd and I are perfectly capable of having civil conversations. I want him out because I think he is scum and is a strong player.

----------------------------------

Llama and Paltry:

Please outline your town read of Sens.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by SlySly »

LlamaFluff wrote: This is the exact reason he was a horrible nom. Everyone was just going to antivote as opposed to vote someone viewed as scummy over another suspect. That accomplishes *nothing* at all since all that happens is we lynch sens for "he isnt kmd" which would of been my exact reasoning.
Since you see it this way, you have to agree that the POV was wasted. If you don't think kmd was going to be voted out, there is no way you can say the POV was anything but wasted.

I can't put Paltry up. Will you see it any differently if I choose to put you up? You haven't been scumhunting. You have tunneled on me. You have shown a connection to kmd. You have successfully lobbied to waste a tool that could have been more valuable to the town later. You gave no reasoning for your evictee suggestions.
LlamaFluff wrote: Its an obscenely contrived move since you are basically saying "screw you" to everyones opinions.
No, really I have been doing exactly what I said I would as HoH. I never said I would go with the votes.
SlySly wrote:
Grandi wrote: 4) If i were HoH, i would pick ___ and ___
good scum hunting
and
analysis of the suggestions of others that I felt were the most pro-town
Review the reasoning that everyone choose to give in helping me analyze the suggestions. You will notice there wasn't much. The pro-town thing for people to do, would have been to give a good summary behind the reasoning of their picks. Expecting the HoH and everyone else to dig back through after stating, "the reasons I have already stated" is not very helpful and gut feeling is a joke. A few didn't even bother to post suggestions and one of those is one of your choices for the next HoH. You may just get a chance to appoint.
SlySly wrote:
Suggested evictee list so far (subject to change):

SlySly (HoH)
- kmd
zwet
--------------------------------------
kmd
- Paltry
Mr Finch

saber
saber
- Mr Finch (gut feeling)
SensFan
snow_bunny
- saber (all the obvious reasons)
siroginous (numbers talk/distraction, general scum read)
animopherv
- zwet (gut read)
Mr Finch (gut read)
llama
- saber
zwet
sironigous
- SensFan (deadline appearance after lurk, attacking Sly)
snow_bunny (ignoring posts and not answering questions)
SensFan
- saber
SlySly (anger, vote not included in count as it can't be taken seriously by HoH)

zwet
Mr Finch
- saber
zwet
Paltry
- saber
zwet
Crazy
- Mr Finch
animopherv
Grandi
pablito
- sironigous
snow_bunny

Yet to submit nomination suggestions: zwet, DisCode
Now, let's review my initial thoughts on alignments:
SlySly wrote: Initial suspicions:
Scum team 1: kmd/zwet/llama
Scum team 2: Sens/animopherv/(saber or
Grandi
pablito)
Putting you up, will still match with what I thought after my initial analysis. Since then, you have only added to my suspicions and with putting you up I will still have someone on the block from each team as I suspect them. I sure don't want zwet appointing the next HoH, I would rather any one of my other suspects, including you, do that as they have at least contributed a little to this game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”