Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Im never going to forgive Nacho for giving me a gut shot. I mean kill me, but c'mon, in the gut? Aim for the face...
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It's for the good of the world, Ecto.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, I mean, Nacho's right. Take one for the world, Ecto. :)

Now if we only had that damned coroner to show you how I just capped yo ass.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Vi »

Mod scene forthcoming. Don't panic.

*faux-lock*
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Vi »

-Ectomancer has been capped in the ass! It's a fatal wound! (Um, that's awkward.)

--- Ectomancer ---
Cowboy
--- ASCAP'd Day 1!

-----

Vote Count:

VP Baltar (3) ~ PorkchopExpress, Benmage, don_johnson,
Ectomancer

Ectomancer (3) ~ pwnz, Amished, Sotty7

Benmage (2) ~ Nachomamma8, ConfidAnon
don_johnson (1) ~ d3x
Nachomamma8 (0) ~
Ectomancer

Not Voting:
VP Baltar, pwnz, Amished, Sotty7
[size=0]Ami VLA | Benmage 0 | ConfidAnon 2 | d_j 0 | Nacho 0 | PExpress 2 | pwnz 0 | Sotty 0 | VPB 0[/size]
-d3x and ConfidAnon were not on the last vote count because they weren't on the vote count I was previously working with.

-d3x and ConfidAnon are being replaced. Please hold...

--With 10 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
--Deadline is yet to be determined.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Vi »

EBWOP:

With 10 alive it takes SIX to lynch.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Booyah. You still want to die don and ben?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

And consider yourself avenged great Vi in the sky.
YOUR AD HERE

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

VP Baltar wrote:Booyah. You still want to die don and ben?
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Cobalt »

Hello, my darlings. I am replacing ConfidAnon. I haven't read the thread yet, expect a post late tonight or tomorrow.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Vi »

Cobalt replaces ConfidAnon. Welcome him like he has welcomed himself :P

(I'm only teasing~)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

VP Baltar wrote:And consider yourself avenged great Vi in the sky.
Very much this.

I feel tempted to vote for Don after Ecto's flip. The token vote on Ecto for a couple of hours feels pretty weak looking back. Scum could also be easily sitting in the lurker pile. Looking very much at the d3x spot.

Also welcome Cobalt. Hopefully we get a few more replacements up in here.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Amished »

Hey there, just came back from Germany; gotta unpack and do all that fun stuff. I will catch up, I'm super sorry for my absence and I hope to make it up to all of you when I can catch up.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

Wow
unvote
:( i dont see ecto and vpb goin so hard at eachother as partners...there goes my #1 read.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Post by Amished »

Unvote
Vote: Sotty

Saw some buddying, (looks at Sotty's scumlist, especially recently) and the case against me was obviously bogus; and Sotty agreeing with it rather blindly is a big indicator for me.

DJ's quick unvote when Ecto re-fakeclaimed pinged my scumdar, not sure how to reconcile that with the wounding of Vi before. VP falls into this category as well; but I've been getting better vibes (which is actually a bad sign for VP) from him lately. DJ's been pretty blatant with his buddying of Ecto; still working on that as well. Don't think scum would be that obvious, and the shooting for wounding after Ecto is proven to be a "cowboy" with no modifiers makes me think that the wounding is from town.

There are a lot of little things that make a lot of the actives seem like they should be town; so I'm all for going after a lurker. NM8 shooting ecto with the fakeclaim makes him look good, so who's the replacement for d3x? That's my current #2 that I don't have any major points to make myself doubt their alignment.

1:36, and needing to go to bed. I should have time tomorrow to be a bit more detailed if needed.

No, my name is not "Ed."
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Amished, you're read of the game is utterly confusing....how in the hell do you see Sotty being partners with Ecto.

Also, amongst the lurkers, I'd say porkchopexpress and d3x are the scums.

DJ, you got some 'splaining to do.
Amished wrote:the shooting for wounding after Ecto is proven to be a "cowboy" with no modifiers makes me think that the wounding is from town.
I don't think this is right.

Hi, Cobalt.
YOUR AD HERE

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:00 am

Post by Amished »

What do you disagree with WRT the wounding coming from town? It's been my thought all along that the mafia would be good at using guns. Vi "instantly" dying after Ecto shot her seemed to support it.

For Sotty, I do see her as scum. Obviously I know that the case against me is bogus; and at the height of the "suspicion" against me or whatever you want to call it. To agree with such a weak case (by Ecto), while also putting Ecto at #2 (end of ISO 26). This was a major point that I saw in my brief readthrough last night. The only way both of us being scum makes sense is if Ecto is bussing me. Obviously I know that's not the case, but I didn't see any reasoning from Sotty that that was the case. Personal example: in the recently finished Twitter Mafia (Hi Cobalt) I put both my partners as #2-3 on my suspect list in various stages in the game. Obviously I wanted to keep them around, but should the need arise to bus them; it wouldn't look suspicious.

Being on V/LA should not really affect what I have done in anybody's eyes since my actions are still my actions. Since I've been gone, she's not really shown continued suspicion of what she didn't like about me (namely, the "emotional" response).

Her twisting of my vote on you {VP} in 26 is really bad enough that I wouldn't expect it to come from town. 28 is amazingly weak: she {Sotty} had Ecto as #2 in suspicion, then said that the shot was horrible (in 27). She then makes excuses for Ecto shooting so that she {Sotty} wouldn't have to upgrade Ecto to above me in her suspicion list. (Clearly, cause I'm still the one she would shoot in 31).

In 35, she says that Ecto is reaching "just a tad" (exact quote) but it's worth it to jump Ecto over me in Sotty's list. I don't see how Sotty really explained why anything she said in 35 made Ecto scum, just points against logic instead of questioning about it. Top of 36, she goes back to semi-defending Ecto again. It's just stuff like this that alerted me that Sotty easily could be Ecto's partner. I mentioned it a while ago too (when Vi asked for who was the third of Ecto and ??? (can't remember off the top of my head) I said Sotty and dj said I was reading his mind). So it's not just an isolated incident; but it does come from a full game view.

VP, glad you got this avatar back, definitely fits you. I hate being jet-lagged

No, my name is not "Ed."
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'll look back over your Sotty stuff sometime today after I get some work done, but re: shot strength I'll reveal that I believe I have a strong shot and I know very well I'm not scum. That's why I don't think your theory is correct.

I don't believe that a mod would make it so easy to figure out who the scum were anyhow.
YOUR AD HERE

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:09 am

Post by Amished »

I see. That's just where I was coming from with my POV. I'm not saying that townies can't have strong shots, but I don't believe Mafia to have "weak" shots. Kinda like a miller of sorts if you're town.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:09 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Amished Post 714 wrote:Saw some buddying, (looks at Sotty's scumlist, especially recently) and the case against me was obviously bogus; and Sotty agreeing with it rather blindly is a big indicator for me.
Details please. I was a big part of actually making the case on you, I wasn't “agreeing” if anything I was building and expanding on it. Your case is pretty bogus too, so I guess we have that point in common.
Amished Post 714 wrote:There are a lot of little things that make a lot of the actives seem like they should be town; so I'm all for going after a lurker. NM8 shooting ecto with the fakeclaim makes him look good, so who's the replacement for d3x? That's my current #2 that I don't have any major points to make myself doubt their alignment.

And yet... You vote for me?
Amished Post 716 wrote:For Sotty, I do see her as scum. Obviously I know that the case against me is bogus; and at the height of the "suspicion" against me or whatever you want to call it. To agree with such a weak case (by Ecto), while also putting Ecto at #2 (end of ISO 26). This was a major point that I saw in my brief readthrough last night. The only way both of us being scum makes sense is if Ecto is bussing me. Obviously I know that's not the case, but I didn't see any reasoning from Sotty that that was the case. Personal example: in the recently finished Twitter Mafia (Hi Cobalt) I put both my partners as #2-3 on my suspect list in various stages in the game. Obviously I wanted to keep them around, but should the need arise to bus them; it wouldn't look suspicious.
You still haven't pointed out the mistakes ecto made. I am still interested in what they are and have asked you a couple of times to list them. Ecto's case didn't make me vote Vi, but I still think it was a solid effort. What made me really start to think Ecto was scum was after the Vi flip he suddenly wanted to go back and re-read Vi as if she played the game great and we should listen to her. That made it pretty clear he didn't believe in his own case.

Also, you are using something you did as scum to make me look scummy? That doesn't really work seeing as we're not the same person.
Amished Post 716 wrote:Being on V/LA should not really affect what I have done in anybody's eyes since my actions are still my actions. Since I've been gone, she's not really shown continued suspicion of what she didn't like about me (namely, the "emotional" response).
Seriously?

I read the game you linked for meta and gave you the benefit of the doubt. I basically think I understand what you were trying to tell me. This is why I moved from you to Ecto, progression of suspicions.
Amished Post 716 wrote:Her twisting of my vote on you {VP} in 26 is really bad enough that I wouldn't expect it to come from town. 28 is amazingly weak: she {Sotty} had Ecto as #2 in suspicion, then said that the shot was horrible (in 27). She then makes excuses for Ecto shooting so that she {Sotty} wouldn't have to upgrade Ecto to above me in her suspicion list. (Clearly, cause I'm still the one she would shoot in 31).
What twisting? Detials....

I had ecto in my number two suspicion and then he shot Vi, I called his shot horrible... Yeah that sounds logical to me. I made no excuses for Ecto. His shot was horrible and is still horrible.
Amished Post 716 wrote:In 35, she says that Ecto is reaching "just a tad" (exact quote) but it's worth it to jump Ecto over me in Sotty's list. I don't see how Sotty really explained why anything she said in 35 made Ecto scum, just points against logic instead of questioning about it. Top of 36, she goes back to semi-defending Ecto again. It's just stuff like this that alerted me that Sotty easily could be Ecto's partner. I mentioned it a while ago too (when Vi asked for who was the third of Ecto and ??? (can't remember off the top of my head) I said Sotty and dj said I was reading his mind). So it's not just an isolated incident; but it does come from a full game view.
This is weak for reasons above. Also I had my vote on Ecto this whole time while questioning others. You are basically accusing me of bussing on the assumption I defended Ecto. I didn't.

Amished you are really reaching on a lot of this case. I think your issue is with how I dropped my suspicion on you. Well for one I haven't abandoned it completely, considering the weakness of the case you have made I still very much have my eye on you. However, I took in the game you provided, read it and made a judgment call on you. I don't think we should be lynching you today or before a d3x slot lynch.

You are also basically trying to give me too much credit by creating an elaborate bussing plan. There is plenty other players that are more likely to be Ecto's partner. DJ and Ben for example. You dismiss them by saying scum wouldn't be so obvious. I don't think you should just give them a pass like that, sometimes people are scummy because they are scum.

DJ has been very quiet since Ecto's flip. I really want to hear from him. Same with Ben.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Benmage »

I did post since the flip...there is little todo until replacements occur/weigh in.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:13 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Actually, you could figure out who the scum is since you've done nothing but tunnel on me for most of the game and now are being forced to eat humble pie. Surely you have plenty to reassess and give opinions on now that you've seen Ecto's flip.
YOUR AD HERE

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:Actually, you could figure out who the scum is since you've done nothing but tunnel on me for most of the game and now are being forced to eat humble pie. Surely you have plenty to reassess and give opinions on now that you've seen Ecto's flip.
Ya i need to re-asses things, so gimmie some time. I did a meager half read of dj, so i guess i'll finish that and move from there. Not sure where to really turn. Regardless....we still need replacements to occur/catchup and do something.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:19 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Or we could lynch scum PorkchopExpress. I'll probably be dead tonight anyhow, so you guys should actually listen to me for the rest of the day.
YOUR AD HERE

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 am

Post by don_johnson »

sotty: i haven't been logged on since the flip.

vp: what do i need to "splain"?

is "cowboy" = mafia?

vp: why do you think you'll be dead? nothing about your actions confirms you.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”