LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

SlySly wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: This is the exact reason he was a horrible nom. Everyone was just going to antivote as opposed to vote someone viewed as scummy over another suspect. That accomplishes *nothing* at all since all that happens is we lynch sens for "he isnt kmd" which would of been my exact reasoning.
Since you see it this way, you have to agree that the POV was wasted. If you don't think kmd was going to be voted out, there is no way you can say the POV was anything but wasted.

I can't put Paltry up. Will you see it any differently if I choose to put you up? You haven't been scumhunting. You have tunneled on me. You have shown a connection to kmd. You have successfully lobbied to waste a tool that could have been more valuable to the town later. You gave no reasoning for your evictee suggestions.
This is a game of INFORMATION. With your decision you took away all the information that could ever be provided from the lynch. There will be no "oh this player voted X over Y", no "this vote looks odd" nothing. You stripped the town of an essential thing in this game with that move.
LlamaFluff wrote: Its an obscenely contrived move since you are basically saying "screw you" to everyones opinions.
No, really I have been doing exactly what I said I would as HoH. I never said I would go with the votes.
Another great reason that we never should of put you up in the first place. You are setting a precidence that pulling crap like this is an acceptable move. No one wanted kmd lynched. You pretty much nomed just sens as far as I am concerned.
SlySly wrote:Review the reasoning that everyone choose to give in helping me analyze the suggestions. You will notice there wasn't much. The pro-town thing for people to do, would have been to give a good summary behind the reasoning of their picks. Expecting the HoH and everyone else to dig back through after stating, "the reasons I have already stated" is not very helpful and gut feeling is a joke. A few didn't even bother to post suggestions and one of those is one of your choices for the next HoH. You may just get a chance to appoint.
Oh im afriad of you nomming me. That would be another waste of a move. You are ignoring the fact that even despite not many people heavily lobbying people to be nommed, there were clear picks for scum, and clear picks for town. You just put up what almost equates to a neutral and town read. How the hell is that remotely a town move?
Now, let's review my initial thoughts on alignments:
SlySly wrote: Initial suspicions:
Scum team 1: kmd/zwet/llama
Scum team 2: Sens/animopherv/(saber or
Grandi
pablito)
Now lets review who people though was scummy

1: kmd(no)/zwet(yes)/me(no)
2: sens(little)/ani(little)/saber(yes)/grandi(no)

So instead of a yes/yes or yes/little, you go with no/little. Im almost surprised you didnt go with no/no just to piss more people off.
Putting you up, will still match with what I thought after my initial analysis. Since then, you have only added to my suspicions and with putting you up I will still have someone on the block from each team as I suspect them. I sure don't want zwet appointing the next HoH, I would rather any one of my other suspects, including you, do that as they have at least contributed a little to this game.
So you are unwilling to put up someone that half the game thinks is scum because they will pick a bad next HoH (if they are scum we need to lynch them anyways) and because they dont have connection (I consider half the game calling them scum a connection).

You calls make zero sense. You are blatantly going against the wishes of the masses, and proving my point that you were the wrong call for HoH, but for reasons even I never saw coming.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by saberwolf »

I am definitely at this point where I am very intrigued why KMD was taken down.

Sly, just put me up for nomination. When I get evicted, I'll choose you again as HoH, and you can renominate him. I feel there is way more information to be achieved through his lynch than people make out to be.

And you can't counterargue this that oh I'm Sly's scumbuddy, cause I'll flip town when I'm lynched.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Post by SlySly »

LlamaFluff wrote: This is a game of INFORMATION. With your decision you took away all the information that could ever be provided from the lynch. There will be no "oh this player voted X over Y", no "this vote looks odd" nothing. You stripped the town of an essential thing in this game with that move.
Oh we got some information. You and Paltry panicked that kmd was on the block and wasted the POV when he didn't even have a vote on him. That is odd.
LlamaFluff wrote: No one wanted kmd lynched. You pretty much nomed just sens as far as I am concerned.
I wanted kmd evicted. Your semantics battle from earlier proves that you hear what you want to hear.
LlamaFluff wrote: You just put up what almost equates to a neutral and town read. How the hell is that remotely a town move?
I put up 2 people I think are scum. I didn't see anyone else offering up scumhunting reasons for their suggestions. I saw a lot of reasonless bandwagon jumping though.
LlamaFluff wrote: 1: kmd(no)/zwet(yes)/me(no)
2: sens(little)/ani(little)/saber(yes)/grandi(no)
I'm convinced now, NOT!
LlamaFluff wrote: You are blatantly going against the wishes of the masses, and proving my point that you were the wrong call for HoH, but for reasons even I never saw coming.
Just because the masses suggest something doesn't make it so, especially when there are no reasons behind their suggestions. You do realize that kmd suggested different picks after I was given HoH than the ones you defended so strongly, don't you?

---------------------------------------------
saberwolf wrote: I am definitely at this point where I am very intrigued why KMD was taken down.
There sure seemed to be an element of panic involved.
saberwolf wrote: Sly, just put me up for nomination. When I get evicted, I'll choose you again as HoH, and you can renominate him. I feel there is way more information to be achieved through his lynch than people make out to be.
Nice idea, but whoever appoints HoH from this first eviction can't choose me.
saberwolf wrote: And you can't counterargue this that oh I'm Sly's scumbuddy, cause I'll flip town when I'm lynched.
We won't find out today, I am not putting you on the block.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:52 pm

Post by pablito »

I wasn't in support of the kmd nomination before it occurred, but I'm not so sure that it was necessarily worthy of using one of the POVs at this point in the game. Without knowing anyone's alignment, it's hard to see why it was best case scenario to use POV. So far our town reads and scum reads are based on current opinions, but no one's flipped anything yet. But if the pov was going to be used this week, I am glad it was used earlier than later so that it doesn't distract us too much before the deadline. I'm not sure, but I think if it were used later, we might've lost a day or two before the deadline hit. But I do think it was pretty quick and we had no discussion on kmd. vs sens.

I for one, was looking forward to at least getting to ask questions of kmd to get a little better view on him. But what we need right now is to not worry about getting the tougher scum, the lesser seen scum, the person who looks related to someone that is obvscum, etc. What we need is good old fashioned scum hunting and to find scum - period and then get a flip. I'd rather we take what we got and just look.

I'm about to fall asleep and I had a rough weekend, so I'll try to post more tomorrow.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

SlySly wrote: Well, Llama did just add another point of scuminess to my list by lobbying to waste the POV on you when it is pretty clear you aren't going to be voted out. With that said, it appears Paltry added a point of scuminess to my list by actually wasting the POV on you when it is pretty clear you weren't going to be voted out. My stance now is that one of those 2 is your scumbuddy, if not both.
If Llama and Paltry both flip town, am I still scum?
SlySly wrote: 1. connection to zwet / wanting zwet as HoH
2. connection to Llama
3. I felt his targeting of you was baseless and it appeared to be scum trying to cast suspicion on a pro-town player. Now it seems possible that it was distancing the entire time.
4. craftily trying to fly under the radar as I have seen him do before. He and anyone else can call this bs, but I have seen it firsthand before and his play in this game is reminding me heavily of what I have seen before.
I'm ignoring 1 and 2 for obvious reasons.

3. So you disagree with my early suspicion and that makes me scum?
4. No. I HATE to be under the radar. I like to be in control regardless of alignment.
pablito wrote: I for one, was looking forward to at least getting to ask questions of kmd to get a little better view on him.
Why do I have to be nominated for you to ask questions?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:52 am

Post by SlySly »

Kmd4390 wrote: If Llama and Paltry both flip town, am I still scum?
If you are scum, no matter who flips what, you are still scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

saberwolf wrote: Sly, just put me up for nomination. When I get evicted, I'll choose you again as HoH, and you can renominate him. I feel there is way more information to be achieved through his lynch than people make out to be.
*read the rules!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:35 am

Post by saberwolf »

farside22 wrote:
*read the rules!
I still haven't read the rules....lol, I guess that would be a great place to start :P
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

Mr Finch
Mr Finch
Goon
Mr Finch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Mr Finch »

saberwolf wrote:
farside22 wrote:
*read the rules!
I still haven't read the rules....lol, I guess that would be a great place to start :P
MoD: Can you kill or replace him please?

I'm still working on finding a replacement for SensFan and I don't modkill just willy nilly. Sorry.
>That's [i]Mister[/i] Finch to you, scum!
>I am not in America. GMT Rulez!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

SlySly wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: If Llama and Paltry both flip town, am I still scum?
If you are scum, no matter who flips what, you are still scum.
But you are basing this on connections to other players. If those players are town, your suspicion against me is baseless. The only point you have on me that doesn't rely on another player's flip is that I am a good scum player. Nominating me on that alone is a policy nomination. Would you propose a policy lynch on me in a normal game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Proding DisCode and Sironigous
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:47 am

Post by SlySly »

Kmd4390 wrote: But you are basing this on connections to other players. If those players are town, your suspicion against me is baseless. The only point you have on me that doesn't rely on another player's flip is that I am a good scum player. Nominating me on that alone is a policy nomination. Would you propose a policy lynch on me in a normal game?
My nominating you was based on a combination of things. In a regular game of mafia, I am not 100% opposed to policy lynches, so if the situation was right for a policy lynch, yes I would.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

SlySly wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: But you are basing this on connections to other players. If those players are town, your suspicion against me is baseless. The only point you have on me that doesn't rely on another player's flip is that I am a good scum player. Nominating me on that alone is a policy nomination. Would you propose a policy lynch on me in a normal game?
My nominating you was based on a combination of things. In a regular game of mafia, I am not 100% opposed to policy lynches, so if the situation was right for a policy lynch, yes I would.
You aren't getting it. Your "combination of things" is this:
-connections to players who you view as scummy (wouldn't it be better to get their flip before nominating me on a connection to them?)
-meta based policy (I don't see how this even fits)
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:43 am

Post by SlySly »

Kmd4390 wrote: You aren't getting it. Your "combination of things" is this:
-connections to players who you view as scummy (wouldn't it be better to get their flip before nominating me on a connection to them?)
-meta based policy (I don't see how this even fits)
I get it.

I sensed connections that are scummy. I nominated you for that, among other things, including personal experience I have had with you in another game.

I am not going to battle semantics with you. We are saying the same things from different perspectives. You don't agree with my nominations even though you understand my reasoning. Fine. Noted.

Llama is on the hotseat. What do you think of the POV being wasted on you when you had no votes on you? Think that decision was a little on the rushed side? If yes, what does that say to you?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Crazy »

I'll check into this game a little later tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Found a replacement for Sensfan!!!
Need to send the guy info but replacing Sens is hewitt.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:06 am

Post by saberwolf »

haha, like that's gonna be any improvement :P

welcome hewitt <3
Show

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:22 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Hewittt:

First welcome into the game.

Who, in your opinion, is Town? Scum? Why?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:18 am

Post by hewitt »

/confirm...cause i'm supposed to.

I'm extremely stoked that there's a Big Brother Mafia game because I'm absolutely fucking obsessed with this show, seen every Season except for Season 1.

First off some of you are absolutely clueless on how Big Brother works. Some things I noticed that players were making mistakes with...
1. The PoV holder does not choose the replacement nominee if they choose to use it, the HoH chooses the replacement nominee.
2. A player cannot be HoH two weeks in a row.
3. The Coup D'Etat gives a player the opportunity to overthrow the HoH's nominations and nominate their own nominees. It does not have to be used.

If I had to pick out specific players who look like floaters to me so far I would choose LlamaFluff and SlySly. I completely agree with the choice to pick SlySly as HoH and I'm glad he was choosen. LlamaFluff has seemed intelligent, rational, and just generally gives me a warm feeling. If I hadn't replaced SensFan and known that I was a floater I would've definitely pegged animorpherv/SensFan scumteam. animorpherv seems so newbish and even admits that he if he were part of a scumteam I could see him not knowing better about buddying up with his scumbuddy. But since he was buddying up to "me" I really don't think, as scum, animorpherv would be smart enough to buddy up with a town player. So I get a floaterish vibe from him, even though I think he sucks and makes awful decisions/wording/etc.

I don't understand the Kmd suspicion right off the bat I think I may have missed something. I do think that Kmd is a stronger player based on my own experiences with him and in this game especially I think it's important to evict stronger players who are likely to lead a scumteam and then weed out their weaker buddies after but NOT on Week 1. Just from watching the show, game's go pretty far downhill for players who evict the "strong, threatening" one on Week 1. I am an anti-Kmd and anti-hewitt eviction this week.

I'm not sure if these were the correct nominations for this week. If I was HoH I personally would've nominated zwets and a floater pawn to ensure zwets eviction. Then if zwets flipped scum I would've found it very telling that Kmd is scum. However, if Kmd flips scum this week then I think his buddies can easily be found in zwets and Snow_Bunny. I think Kmd has a little mentorish vibe in his relations with SB.

I would definitely nominate zwets as the replacement nominee if I were SlySly. And as one of the nominees I have an added incentive to be placed against zwets because I think I would have much more of a contribution to this game and would be much more easily readable than zwets. I think there's some players in this game who can back up that my posting style/quantity does quite often leave a lot for players to dissect and analyze.

So...yeah ask me some questions. And don't vote to evict me lol.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:25 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I agree with the replace kmd with zwet thing. Zwet's done nothing to help, and hardly shows up, where as I don't see why everyone wants saber gone.

I'm liking you already, as your much better then Sens, and you posted fairly quickly.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:30 am

Post by hewitt »

animorpherv1 wrote:I agree with the replace kmd with zwet thing. Zwet's done nothing to help, and hardly shows up, where as I don't see why everyone wants saber gone.

I'm liking you already, as your much better then Sens, and you posted fairly quickly.
I just really like anything Big Brother related lol.

Um I can definitely understand why saberwolf should be seriously considered for nomination. Ridiculous history of anti-town behavior that I definitely do not condone and just generally a weak-zwets like player. I also would completely back a Snow_Bunny nomination.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:33 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

hewitt wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:I agree with the replace kmd with zwet thing. Zwet's done nothing to help, and hardly shows up, where as I don't see why everyone wants saber gone.

I just really like anything Big Brother related lol.

Um I can definitely understand why saberwolf should be seriously considered for nomination. Ridiculous history of anti-town behavior that I definitely do not condone and just generally a weak-zwets like player. I also would completely back a Snow_Bunny nomination.
I don't think half these people play with saber in Mish Mash, though, or me, for that matter. For Day 1, I'm drawing upon experiences, then gradually to try and connect people.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Just a reminder to the HOH. You have just over 24 hours to replace Kmd as a nominee.

farside22 wrote:
POV has been used. I can now tell you that PaltryExcuse had the POV.

The POV will now go back into my hands and will be randomly handed to other player next week. There is only one other time the POV can be used now.

Sly, as current HOH you must now find someone to replaced Kmd as a nominee that is not KMD or PaltryExcuse.
You have no more then 48 hours to post your replacement in thread.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:42 am

Post by hewitt »

animorpherv1 wrote:I don't think half these people play with saber in Mish Mash, though, or me, for that matter. For Day 1, I'm drawing upon experiences, then gradually to try and connect people.
Well however players judge you and saberwolf from Mafiascum alone is basically your problem so I don't think it really matters that no one plays with you guys on Mish Mash (whatever that even is).
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:42 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

hewitt wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:I don't think half these people play with saber in Mish Mash, though, or me, for that matter. For Day 1, I'm drawing upon experiences, then gradually to try and connect people.
Well however players judge you and saberwolf from Mafiascum alone is basically your problem so I don't think it really matters that no one plays with you guys on Mish Mash (whatever that even is).

:roll: Oh well.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”