saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:43 am

Post by saberwolf »

hewitt wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:I don't think half these people play with saber in Mish Mash, though, or me, for that matter. For Day 1, I'm drawing upon experiences, then gradually to try and connect people.
Well however players judge you and saberwolf from Mafiascum alone is basically your problem so I don't think it really matters that no one plays with you guys on Mish Mash (whatever that even is).
you don't get around the forum much do you?

There's a reason I call myself "the mish mash king", rather than "mafia king"

although if I win this bet with ani, he admits that I'm the "king of mafia" and changes his avatar :D
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:51 am

Post by hewitt »

saberwolf wrote:although if I win this bet with ani
Bet...?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:56 am

Post by saberwolf »

I had to sign up for every single game in the sign up thread that was currently open, and not flake from any of them. If I manged to not flake, and finish every game, I win and I get to change his avatar for 2 months. If I lose, he changes mine for two months. Luckily, Ani left lots of loopholes, so I've campaigned for my lynch in every game I'm in that I signed up for.

Hope that doesn't change things with us hewitt ;)
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

Mr Finch
Mr Finch
Goon
Mr Finch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Mr Finch »

Well, I have never even been to "mish mash" and don't really think I have a desire to.

Ani - do you not agree that Saber's play in this game (pretend you've not played in lots of other games with him) is quite simply, SHITTY?

He readily admits that he has not read the rules, is not playing properly and really doesn't seem to want to? Does this not absolutey stink of just trying to ruin the game for his own amusement?

Saber- You are nothing but the king of shitty play as far as this game is concerned. The sooner you are nominated and removed then all the better as far as I am concerned.

I didn't like the KMD vote as I got no scum vibe. Sens would have been my vote, as I suspect others' would have been. As has already been suggested, a policy lynch almost.

Now I am not so sure. Obviously I will wait for the other nomination before considering which way to vote but hewitt has spoken sense and feels pro-town to me so far.

That said, I also don't like that Paltry used the POV so easily and readily. He knows it was obvious that Sens would have been voted out and yet chose to save KMD anyway. That just notches a scumdar point for Paltry.

Sly said that he would use "good scumhunting" in his votes and noms. I really don't believe you did. I think you nommed KMD through weak linking with potential scum buddies and Sens because you got pissed with him. I see no evidence of you listening to the wishes of the town and pushing forward with your own agenda. That just notches a scumdar point for Paltry.
I had to sign up for every single game in the sign up thread that was currently open,
Did Ani have to do the same thing? That is a really nasty thing to do to the WHOLE community. Irrelevant of whether you are town or scum in any game.
>That's [i]Mister[/i] Finch to you, scum!
>I am not in America. GMT Rulez!
Mr Finch
Mr Finch
Goon
Mr Finch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Mr Finch »

SlySly wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm surprised and angered I wasn't chosen.
Paltry could still POV. You aren't completely safe yet.
Deja Vu Sly?
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by hewitt »

Wow well that certainly explains a LOT. Like the anti-town behavior, threatening to self-hammer, all that fun stuff. Clearly, as a player, I'm not okay with that and I think it's a little selfish to hamper your teammates in whatever game you're in, whatever faction you're in all for a silly little bet. But I mean, I don't know, it's not a scumtell.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

SlySly wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: This is a game of INFORMATION. With your decision you took away all the information that could ever be provided from the lynch. There will be no "oh this player voted X over Y", no "this vote looks odd" nothing. You stripped the town of an essential thing in this game with that move.
Oh we got some information. You and Paltry panicked that kmd was on the block and wasted the POV when he didn't even have a vote on him. That is odd.
Because there is no information to be gained, if you want to say the "information gained" is that we made connections to someone not going to be lynched to gain maximum information, im fine with that. What you did was an anti-town move, which needed to be countered the only way we could do so.
LlamaFluff wrote: No one wanted kmd lynched. You pretty much nomed just sens as far as I am concerned.
I wanted kmd evicted. Your semantics battle from earlier proves that you hear what you want to hear.
You cant vote, it would of been 10-0 or 9-1. No information. Try again.
LlamaFluff wrote: You just put up what almost equates to a neutral and town read. How the hell is that remotely a town move?
I put up 2 people I think are scum. I didn't see anyone else offering up scumhunting reasons for their suggestions. I saw a lot of reasonless bandwagon jumping though.
You dont get it. I really dont get how you cant get his unless you are trying to miss the point. Information is KEY in mafia. You made a self-centered move that strips the town of information. I could care less if you thought he was scum if no one else did.
LlamaFluff wrote: 1: kmd(no)/zwet(yes)/me(no)
2: sens(little)/ani(little)/saber(yes)/grandi(no)
I'm convinced now, NOT!
That was town concensus mixed with your opinions, not my views but EVERYONES views.
LlamaFluff wrote: You are blatantly going against the wishes of the masses, and proving my point that you were the wrong call for HoH, but for reasons even I never saw coming.
Just because the masses suggest something doesn't make it so, especially when there are no reasons behind their suggestions. You do realize that kmd suggested different picks after I was given HoH than the ones you defended so strongly, don't you?
Yeah. I dont think he would of ignored popular opinion, or at very least would of taken it into account for not putting up someone.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by hewitt »

Mr Finch wrote:Sens would have been my vote, as I suspect others' would have been. As has already been suggested, a policy lynch almost.

Now I am not so sure. Obviously I will wait for the other nomination before considering which way to vote but hewitt has spoken sense and feels pro-town to me so far.
That's what really sucks about replacing in. I wish I could've started this game fresh because, as I've stated before, I love everything Big Brother related it's my favorite show and it just tickles me to no end that I'm in this game. Yet I've got to deal with SensFan's shit, who I ironically was just complaining about and talking about how shitty he is a couple of days ago.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Mr Finch wrote:I didn't like the KMD vote as I got no scum vibe. Sens would have been my vote, as I suspect others' would have been. As has already been suggested, a policy lynch almost.
Its an anti-lynch, not a policy lynch. That is why its so wrong. People arent going to saying "sens cause he is scummy" but "sens because he isnt kmd"
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Mr Finch wrote:Well, I have never even been to "mish mash" and don't really think I have a desire to.

Ani - do you not agree that Saber's play in this game (pretend you've not played in lots of other games with him) is quite simply, SHITTY?

He readily admits that he has not read the rules, is not playing properly and really doesn't seem to want to? Does this not absolutey stink of just trying to ruin the game for his own amusement?

Saber- You are nothing but the king of shitty play as far as this game is concerned. The sooner you are nominated and removed then all the better as far as I am concerned.

I didn't like the KMD vote as I got no scum vibe. Sens would have been my vote, as I suspect others' would have been. As has already been suggested, a policy lynch almost.

That said, I also don't like that Paltry used the POV so easily and readily. He knows it was obvious that Sens would have been voted out and yet chose to save KMD anyway. That just notches a scumdar point for Paltry.

Sly said that he would use "good scumhunting" in his votes and noms. I really don't believe you did. I think you nommed KMD through weak linking with potential scum buddies and Sens because you got pissed with him. I see no evidence of you listening to the wishes of the town and pushing forward with your own agenda. That just notches a scumdar point for Paltry.
I had to sign up for every single game in the sign up thread that was currently open,
Did Ani have to do the same thing? That is a really nasty thing to do to the WHOLE community. Irrelevant of whether you are town or scum in any game.
1. I was lying. I read the rules, I'm playing the VI.
2. No, only I had to sign up for the games.
3. Don't worry, I only have jungle republic, kingdom hearts and friends and enemies mafia left [and this game]. All the games I wasn't interested in I have managed to get myself lynched. [I tried, but for some reason ppl thought I was scum...go figure]. All the games of which the flavours I am interested in, I have played reasonably well. The only exception is this one, but that's for a totally different reason altogether. That is not important though, what is important is catching scum. I'd like to see hewitt lynched today and kmd put back up later for info lynch if anything.
Show

Mr Finch
Mr Finch
Goon
Mr Finch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Mr Finch »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Mr Finch wrote:I didn't like the KMD vote as I got no scum vibe. Sens would have been my vote, as I suspect others' would have been. As has already been suggested, a policy lynch almost.
Its an anti-lynch, not a policy lynch. That is why its so wrong. People arent going to saying "sens cause he is scummy" but "sens because he isnt kmd"
Thanks for the clarification. I got my terms mixed up!

off-topic: hewitt I love your Avatar!

@Saber: Know what I'd like to see? You start playing properly. Are you going to?

Why do you want hewitt lynched?
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by saberwolf »

because I wanted Sensfan lynched.

I can try I suppose.
Show

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by hewitt »

Mr Finch wrote:
off-topic: hewitt I love your Avatar!
Thanks yo! It's where I coach.

Back on topic saberwolf you're not playing with SensFan anymore so don't ever refer to my spot as SensFan again. I know that's a little hypocritical since I just compared another player to him in a game we're both in but I'd prefer if everything to do with him was past tense.

I just really can't stand or respect him and his play, at all.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by saberwolf »

ok then

unvote

vote: hewitt

because we should never let a replacement have a clean slate.
Show

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by hewitt »

saberwolf wrote:because we should never let a replacement have a clean slate.
Hooooo man do not twist around my words you know I am not a fan of that. All I said was don't call me SensFan. Everything from page 21 backwards to be dissected and discussed was SensFan and you should be referring that to SensFan, but do not sit here and say I'm voting for SensFan because you are not.

And you also apparently lied and have not read the rules because you cannot vote to evict until a replacement nominee has been nominated.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Mr Finch wrote:
Ani - do you not agree that Saber's play in this game (pretend you've not played in lots of other games with him) is quite simply, SHITTY?[/u]

Well, it is bad. However, as this game wasn't par tof the deal (I never stated it) he's doing it for fun.

No, I don't
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by saberwolf »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Mr Finch wrote:
Ani - do you not agree that Saber's play in this game (pretend you've not played in lots of other games with him) is quite simply, SHITTY?[/u]

Well, it is bad. However, as this game wasn't par tof the deal (I never stated it) he's doing it for fun.

No, I don't
wait, are you sure this game wasn't part of the deal? Well, if you claim it isn't, that changes a lot of things.

I swear to god if you quit now I will mod kill you at this point and put a black mark so far down you will wish you never asked to replaced.
:evil:
Show

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

It wasn't. Now if you ask to be replaced, and don't start to cooperate with others, then I win automatically.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by saberwolf »

I never said I wanted out of the game, lol. It just means I'll actually start trying.
Show

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

animorpherv1 wrote:It wasn't. Now if you ask to be replaced, and don't start to cooperate with others, then I win automatically.
That goes for this game
and the others, FYI

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by saberwolf »

animorpherv1 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:It wasn't. Now if you ask to be replaced, and don't start to cooperate with others, then I win automatically.
That goes for this game
and the others, FYI
I fully realise this.

which is why I've been getting lynched :)

I only have 3 games left ani, all of which I'm enjoying, so I can't see you winning the bet.
Show

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

saberwolf wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
That goes for this game
and the others, FYI
I fully realise this.

which is why I've been getting lynched :)

I only have 3 games left ani, all of which I'm enjoying, so I can't see you winning the bet.
Trying to get lynched isn't cooperating, FYI.....

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by saberwolf »

haha, changing the rules midconest are we? Doesn't matter at thi stage, all the crappy games are gone. In that case I get to make one rule too: Xmas vacation doesnt count as flaking .
Show

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

As long as you post V/LA and post every once and a while.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by hewitt »

This is a really unnecessary conversation to be having in this game thanks.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”