BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by BigBear »

Sanjay wrote:Is it not scummy if it isn't close to the deadline, BigBear?
Yes?

Ok, you know when there is a high likelihood of Player A being lynched?
After that point in time happens, there really isn't much turning back (except for when there are two likely lynch candidates) , At that point, if I had been throwing my vote around like nobodies business, then yes, it would have been scummy.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by BigBear »

Stop using double negatives. it's a dick move.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Oh? How would you have phrased it?
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Sanjay »

BigBear wrote:
Yes?

Ok, you know when there is a high likelihood of Player A being lynched?
After that point in time happens, there really isn't much turning back (except for when there are two likely lynch candidates) , At that point, if I had been throwing my vote around like nobodies business, then yes, it would have been scummy.
This is just not correct, BigBear. When there is a low likelihood of scum being lynched, that is
exactly
when I would expect scum to play to benefit their scum buddy.

You disagree?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

My first thought on reading the thread: KoC needs more votes. His SJ vote is just the icing on the cake. It reminds me of this vote (context available upon command if you don't feel like reading from the start of Day 3) and it's ridiculously scummy this far from deadline. At this point, KoC-town would much more likely be scumhunting (or at least defending himself), not jumping on the leading wagon to save himself.

As for Furry's case, vote hopping isn't a scum tell and I don't remember a big push to save DJ from him, despite his vote hopping. Remember: DJ wasn't the leading wagon until near the end of the day. Anything before that looked more like a push to save CA (which I seriously considered during Day 1), who flipped town.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by BigBear »

Sanjay wrote:Oh? How would you have phrased it?
Is it scummy when it is close to deadline?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@Looker
You've said you find a SJ-KoC scum team to be the most likely scum team. Do you only find KoC scummy because you find SJ scummy or do you find KoC scummy for other reasons?
Furry wrote:Im a little old to be going crazy in snow
Furry wrote:Im only in my early 20s
You're too young to not be going crazy in snow 8-)
SJ wrote:Everyone needs to get posting like a mofo right now because it would be really solid if people actually commit to some real votes this time.
My vote is real. Also, more focused posting might be better than having everyone post like a mofo. For example, it would be nice if everyone could take a solid position on every wagon currently available and we debate from there rather than have everyone flood the thread commenting about everything.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by Sanjay »

BigBear wrote:
Sanjay wrote:Oh? How would you have phrased it?
Is it scummy when it is close to deadline?
Not only did you answer the easy question and ignore the scumhunting question, but your answer to the easy question was wrong.

What the heck?
eleven knives in a throat
Townie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by eleven knives in a throat »

Unfortunately something's come up and I won't be able to play this game. I'm very sorry :(
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Bummer.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2002482#2002482]Post 1356[/url] wrote:@Looker
You've said you find a SJ-KoC scum team to be the most likely scum team. Do you only find KoC scummy because you find SJ scummy or do you find KoC scummy for other reasons?
Furry wrote:Im a little old to be going crazy in snow
Furry wrote:Im only in my early 20s
You're too young to not be going crazy in snow 8-)
SJ wrote:Everyone needs to get posting like a mofo right now because it would be really solid if people actually commit to some real votes this time.
My vote is real. Also, more focused posting might be better than having everyone post like a mofo. For example, it would be nice if everyone could take a solid position on every wagon currently available and we debate from there rather than have everyone flood the thread commenting about everything.
- Um, to answer your question the best way possible: I find Sanjay suspicious, the most suspicious out of everyone.
- I find it likely that three players (Furry, KoC, Eleven) can be Sanjay's partner.
- KoC is currently the most suspicious out of the three; however, with Eleven's replacing out, I'll find his replacement fishy, too.
- I'm not moving my vote from Sanjay due to his being the centerpiece of my suspicions and speculations and the fact that I have an alternate scumlist in the case he flips town, a.k.a. Sting Surprise. Hopefully, I won't have to use this because I'm pretty bent on being right, but I won't let emotion and ego overcome town performance.

Also,
ALCON:

- The little yellow butterfly was eaten by the orange and blue lizard. Sorry.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:47 am

Post by havingfitz »

Checking in. This is my only game now. Still happy with where my vote is though I will take a closer look at the other main candidates to see if my vote would be better served elsewhere.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:59 am

Post by Looker »

havingfitz's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2003155#2003155]Post 1361[/url] wrote:Checking in. This is my only game now. Still happy with where my vote is though I will take a closer look at the other main candidates to see if my vote would be better served elsewhere.
This makes no sense, the current situation in which we are. If BigBear isn't going to be lynched, I think it would be a tad more effective to assess that which is directly in front of us, that being the wagons on Sanjay and KoC. I also think it would be more effective, havingfitz, if you would enlighten us with your opinion on Archaebob and Semioldguy in particular and whether or not you agree with their votes on KoC and Sanjay respectively.

I really wish we could wrap this day up because not much of substance has been said for the last few pages. I'd rather not waste our time. It just seems we're dragging things on for appearances and future reference.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:24 am

Post by Kreriov »

Vote Count

BigBear (2) -havingfitz Furry
Knight of Cydonia (3)
- eleven knives in a throat archaebob DeathRowKitty
Sanjay (4)
- BigBear looker semioldguy Knight of Cydonia

Not voting: Sanjay

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline: Friday 11 Dec @ 11pm EST

Looking for a replacement for Eleven
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:30 am

Post by havingfitz »

Looker wrote:
havingfitz's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2003155#2003155]Post 1361[/url] wrote:Checking in. This is my only game now. Still happy with where my vote is though I will take a closer look at the other main candidates to see if my vote would be better served elsewhere.
This makes no sense, the current situation in which we are. If BigBear isn't going to be lynched, I think it would be a tad more effective to assess that which is directly in front of us, that being the wagons on Sanjay and KoC. I also think it would be more effective, havingfitz, if you would enlighten us with your opinion on Archaebob and Semioldguy in particular and whether or not you agree with their votes on KoC and Sanjay respectively.

I really wish we could wrap this day up because not much of substance has been said for the last few pages. I'd rather not waste our time. It just seems we're dragging things on for appearances and future reference.
We are only two days from the deadline so I don’t understand your rush. However, I agree my vote on BB would be better placed elsewhere. Why do you want my opinion on Archaebob and Semioldguy? Has everyone provided their opinions of those two and what is your interest in those two specifically? As for their votes...SanJay is not high on my scum list at this time so I don’t agree with any of the votes on him. KoC is higher up on my list so I am more in agreement with those votes. So...of the two people most likely to get lynched, I will place my vote on KoC...

Unvote

Vote: Knights of Cydonia

PS...I find the your frustrations above over the lack of substance amusing. As I continue to read and re-read this game I am continually coming on posts by you that have no vause to the game and in many cases are like one or two liners/or words that would be better served in an instant message to someone you were having a casual chat with...as opposed to making valid observations about various points. Not that being active is a bad thing but page 55 and day two has not even closed out yet. Unbelievable to amount of fodder this game is producing. I know lack of posts/content is a bad thing but there has to be a point where too much posting (of little of no value especially) starts to get to the point of information overload. The scum are going to end up as needles in an info haystack. <pardon the rant>
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:08 am

Post by Sanjay »

Vote: Knight of Cydonia

I don't really know who my favorite lynch is right now now that I'm not too passionate about BigBear. But I am fine with this one and it is probably the only one I'm going to get.

My thoughts on BigBear: He doesn't respond to my defenses and he doesn't really respond to my attacks, or to Furry's attacks. He's being really anti-town and I wish he'd stop. I don't know if that adds up to him being scum or what. I kind of feel like he better be or what the hell is up with him, but I kind of feel like it is what the hell is up with him.

KoC has been even more unhelpful, and I definitely can see KoC flipping scum. If he does, it
probably
clears BigBear, because it seems really weird for all three scum to pile on DRK day one.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:22 am

Post by danakillsu »

/confirm
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

and after reading the past posts....
vote: Sanjay

I find him very suspicious.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Sanjay »

Swell.

If someone intends to hammer me, let me know. I'll claim.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:28 am

Post by semioldguy »

You are at L-1, two days before deadline... is there a reason you wouldn't claim?
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Sanjay »

Oh, you're here, semioldguy?
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Sanjay »

I've been talking smack about you.

You gonna take that?
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Sanjay »

semioldguy wrote:You are at L-1, two days before deadline... is there a reason you wouldn't claim?
If I'm not going to be today's lynch, there's really no reason for it.

I suppose if it goes to deadline I got to 5 first so I will be, but I don't see your point.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:37 am

Post by Sanjay »

danakillsu, tell me more about my marvelously suspicious ways.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:38 am

Post by semioldguy »

Well, I know my case isn't BS.

What makes you think you might not be today's lynch?
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”