Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Kdub »

danakillsu:
Faraday's vote on Torqez was transferred to you when you replaced him. To bold text, use (b)text(/b) but with square brackets instead.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:25 am

Post by danakillsu »

b[vote: wicked]/b

He's acting a bit scummy and a little too eager for information...
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:26 am

Post by danakillsu »

vote:wicked
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

man, it's about time I got that right! :lol:
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

of course, this means I
unvote CrueKnight
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:42 am

Post by danakillsu »

I find it interesting that the only people who would seem to want Scott brosius dead are CrueKnight and Furry. Scott Brosius only posted a couple of times. So actually...
unvote
vote:CrueKnight
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Rhinox »

danakillsu wrote:I find it interesting that the only people who would seem to want Scott brosius dead are CrueKnight and Furry. Scott Brosius only posted a couple of times. So actually...
unvote
Welcome to the game and glad to see you jumping right in with some content!

That is a very interesting theory, but a question you need to ask yourself is that if crueknight and/or furry are scum and thought they could get scott lynched, why would they waste a nk on him?

Another thing I will point out is that its nearly impossible to determine who is scum based on who is nked, because the scum can be manipulating based on what they think we would think about who was nked. This is otherwise known as WIFOM.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Furry »

Ive been busy recently, plus I live about an hour from San Fransisco and it snowed here for the first time I can actually remember so have been having fun.

Anyways - I would vote wicked over cruelty right now, even though I dont really think it would be much more then an deadline lynch right now to me. I actually side more with looking in different areas (SJ is prefered, but I like the malp pressure too).

Will try and get more caught up tonight.
Temporary unretired alt
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:53 am

Post by danakillsu »

Thanks for getting me started on some strategy, Rhinox. But what if they think we won't be able to figure out who is mafia based on who is nked so they off whoever they feel threatened by?
CrueKnight
CrueKnight
Townie
CrueKnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:36 am

Post by CrueKnight »

danakillsu wrote:I find it interesting that the only people who would seem to want Scott brosius dead are CrueKnight and Furry. Scott Brosius only posted a couple of times. So actually...
unvote
Wrong. I don't have any intention to lynch Scott. The guys in my suspicion list are Furry himself, and I also agree with bits in the Wicked area.

I have no solid evidence against Furry, but I think Wicked is pretty obvious. I can elaborate when I have the time.
├óÔé¼┬á Crusader Knight ├óÔé¼┬á

http://www.spore.heavengames.com
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Rhinox »

danakillsu wrote:Thanks for getting me started on some strategy, Rhinox. But what if they think we won't be able to figure out who is mafia based on who is nked so they off whoever they feel threatened by?
Thats one of the valid reasons why mafia may choose to kill someone. Do you think crueknight and/or furry had a reason to feel threatened by scott?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by danakillsu »

scott voted for crueknight before dying. he also disputed with furry
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Rhinox »

danakillsu wrote:scott voted for crueknight before dying. he also disputed with furry
That is very interesting. I missed that in my rereads. However, there is another side to it that makes it WIFOM. Hypothetically, maybe you are scum and you killed scott in order to frame crueknight by arguing that crueknight had a reason to feel threatened by scott.

Or maybe the mafia was getting power role vibes from scott.

Or maybe they just rolled a dice.

This is why 99% of the time, you can't really make a solid case based on the previous night's kill.

Also, I wouldn't consider scotts interaction a dispute so much... more like general standard gameplay conversation.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I just joined the game as a replacement. how could I have killed scott?
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by SolemnJ »

Furry wrote:Ive been busy recently, plus I live about an hour from San Fransisco and it snowed here for the first time I can actually remember so have been having fun.

Anyways - I would vote wicked over cruelty right now, even though I dont really think it would be much more then an deadline lynch right now to me. I actually side more with looking in different areas (SJ is prefered, but I like the malp pressure too).

Will try and get more caught up tonight.
You need to try and post a response to my defense/attack.
CrueKnight wrote:
unvote
Wrong. I don't have any intention to lynch Scott. The guys in my suspicion list are Furry himself, and I also agree with bits in the Wicked area.

I have no solid evidence against Furry, but I think Wicked is pretty obvious. I can elaborate when I have the time.
Bussing a scumpal?

vote CrueKnight
All things are based on perspective.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Right now I'm liking wicked as a lynch candidate more than anyone else, but I'm still not done going over the thread. I've unfortunately learned my lesson too many times not to post half baked opinions, which has left me a little paranoid. It will be very clear exactly where i stand though before deadline hits.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by SolemnJ »

Hm...I dont really understand the attack on wicked. Tell me more. And most importantly, why, foilist.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by foilist13 »

I'm not basing my opinion off of the previous attacks on him. I'm basing it off of my own read.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Post by SolemnJ »

kk, explain these.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Post by foilist13 »

I will, don't worry. I'll give him the wall post he deserves before I put my vote on him.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:14 am

Post by Rhinox »

danakillsu wrote:I just joined the game as a replacement. how could I have killed scott?
I used "you" as a hypothetical example. It could've been hypothetically anyone who killed scott to frame ck.

Incidentally,the fact that you just replaced in does not eliminate the possiblility that the player you replaced performed the kill, in which case saying that you killed sclott would in fact be valid.

--------------------------------------------------------

@SolemnJ: what do you mean by "Bussing a scumpal?" Who is bussing a scumpal and why?

--------------------------------------------------------
foilist13 wrote:I will, don't worry. I'll give him the wall post he deserves before I put my vote on him.
I'd rather this post come sooner rather than later. I realize its still more than a week to deadline, but the pace this game has slowed to means we're going to need a lot of time to discuss. Furthermore, if a case takes this long to get out and fills a wall of text, its probably not as solid as you think. The surest I've ever been of scum have been the times its only taken 1 paragraph to explain why.

P.S. Why aren't we lynching malp yet?
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Kdub »

cades has been prodded. malpascp picked up his prod but still has not posted. I have prodded him again and have given him a warning because of his activity level throughout the game. If I need to prod him again any time soon, I will just replace him.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:31 am

Post by Faraday »

Malpa's playing like he did in my modded game where he was scum, little activity, doing nothing etc. Guess I need to see a game where he was town to see if this is standard behaviour for him though.

Is the case on him anything apart from his VI'ness?

Don't see the case on Furry at all, apart from defending the lynch she's been fairly town, although I think judging by the sheer number of inactives/badness it'd not be terribly hard to look town if you post enough and it makes some sense. Similar read on cruelty atm.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Rhinox »

faraday wrote:Malpa's playing like he did in my modded game where he was scum, little activity, doing nothing etc.
faraday in post game thoughts from Mini 872 wrote:Okay early thoughts.

LURKERS = BAD. Malpascp should have been lynched with a fucking vengeance IMO.
well?

also,
faraday in post game thoughts from Mini 872 wrote:Also I enjoyed modding this game, hope to play games with all of you (except mapascp :|) in the future too.
lulz
faraday wrote:Is the case on him anything apart from his VI'ness?
Actaully, yeah. When I look at his posts in iso, I don't see a lurker. I see a player trying to look like he's scumhunting while not actually doing it at all. 6 out of his 9 posts change his voting status. Thats the "trying to look like he's scum hunting" part. none of his posts follow up on any of his votes. Thats the "not actually scumhunting at all" part.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Rhinox wrote:
wicked wrote:What did you think of posts 548-550? Also, I asked, because I was beginning to suspect him.
I think there is some interesting stuff there, but its meh as far as a case goes.
Can you elaborate on this please? I don't understand why you feel this way.

Rhinox wrote:
Why would you vote him for not contributing after we lynched a townie for that same reason?
1: This is non-sequitor.

2: The stuff about cruelty saying he doesn't necessarily want a haylen lynch but voting to lynch her anyways is the most interesting part, but its weak. 3: I think cruelty has done a god job of explaining it already. I interpretted his vote first as a pressure vote, which later turned into a desire to lynch after haylen failed to deliver.
1: How?

2: That wasn't my point anyway.

3: Okay, so cruelty may have been the first one to vote Haylen, but that doesn't deserve any credit. Look at this:

Post 227, cruelty says this:
cruelty wrote:Haylen, you still haven't contributed. A half-assed answer and some bullshit about spoiler tags is not contribution. My vote stands.
So obviously none of his reasons have changed since he said these weren't reasons worth lynching. His next post also shows that he feels this way:
cruelty wrote:I'm in 4 games currently, one of which is in lylo and I'm at least making an effort to stay connected here.

I find it hard to believe that you can't find the time to put together a few quick thoughts for this game whilst you're waiting for people to reply in the other thread. I mean really, how hard is it to at least read the thread and put together some quick thoughts?

You've managed to post about 30 times in this game, how come you've offered no opinions on anything game related?
This was his last post before more reasons were brought up against Haylen here:
SolemnJ wrote:
Haylen wrote:I am now alive in 3. I am dead in 1. And the reason i wasnt posting was because i had a very unstable mylo and lylo in a game that i've finished just now, and I won it :D
Haylen wrote:Heya, sorry i've been pretty ill recently. Managed to catch a bug going round a place I was in for less than 2 days. It has not been cool.

Anywho, I will re-read and post ASAP.
Haylen wrote:
Cruelty wrote: Haylen, you still haven't contributed. A half-assed answer and some bullshit about spoiler tags is not contribution. My vote stands.
Ok. Let's put it this way. I'll give you a riddle. You're in a game on page ten that is nowhere near deadline. You're in another game, you're at L-1 as is another guy, everybody is voting and you have less that 24 hours to convince somebody to change their vote from yourself to the other guy. Where do you concentrate your efforts for those 24 hours?
Haylen's excuse(s) are very inconsistent.

First she says he is in Lylo, changes her mind and says she was sick, and then goes back to her lylo excuse again.

During that sick-excuse post, Haylen shows that she has time to re-read, but not to spend enough time trying to contribute to the thread.

Other than this, all of her posts have been 90% spam, and the other 10% just redundancy.

An inconsistent excuse to me is a sign of a liar,
especially where she notes that she can and has re-read, but is unable to post real thoughts.

unvote; vote Haylen
This was the main reason we lynched Haylen. Because of her excuses. This wasn't a reason that cruelty brought up. He was trying to pretend he had caused Haylen to get lynched to show he had taken a strong stance, but he didn't.

Rhinox wrote:
BTW, Faraday and Rhinox also need to explain themselves.
What exactly is it that I need to explain?
Why you voted malpascp for doing something that a townie did that we lynched.

Rhinox wrote:
wicked wrote:
cruelty wrote:1: So scum is ALWAYS anti-town? 2: Or would you concede that occasionally their survival becomes more important than bringing down town?
1: Where the heck did I say that? Stop twisting my words scum.

2: This has absolutely nothing to do with my survival. I wasn't even on the chopping block Day 1. Quit imagining.
umm... pretty obvious here that cruelty was talking about some annonomous hypo-scum... why do you answer in #2 as if you are the hypo scum he was talking about?
Because he thinks I'm scum.

Rhinox wrote:I think this whole back and forth between wicked and cruelty is distracting from what we should actually be doing right now: lynching malp.
When has non-contribution every been a good reason to lynch somebody? It's not even a strong scum tell. In fact, on this site, I bet it happens more often with town.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”