malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by malthusis »

All of a sudden, a lightning bolt strikes Otto right in the forehead. You have no idea at all how this makes sense, but you feel like you don't want to tempt fate anymore with continuing the day......

The Head Scientist just acts likes this happens every day, and calmly calls the team in to pick up the charred remains of Otto.....

A few hours pass........

You see the Head Scientist come into the room with another clip-board with the test results on it (you assume). "I don't know why he wouldn't have just waited for himself to be lynched..." he mutters under his breath. "But for his identity, everything checks out.Lieutenant Otto Ulbreicht was one of the best M.C users in the base, like he said.. eventually. I know you shouldn't be trusting anyone among your group, but can't you at least take something at face value?"

The scientist sighs, and calmly walks out of the room, shaking his head while he goes....

Lieutenant Otto Ulbreicht, Psionic
now a
Neutral Survivor
due to modkill, modkilled Day 2.
Tracey Morris
Tracey Morris
Townie
Tracey Morris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by Tracey Morris »

Unbelievable...
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Andrew Lemarchand »

Dear Townies with PRs,

Please stop acting so damn scummy and/or getting yourselves modkilled.

Thanks,

Andrew
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Oh. My. God.

The best we can hope for now is that the SK/vig hits scum again... And that our next lynch is scum...
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

@mod: Can we please have that thread you talked about for dead players? I'm still following the game with interest.

Thanks
Claude Lefevre
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Post by Claude Lefevre »

Meh. This game is being seriously ruined. I think that this kind of behavior should seriously be discouraged in mafia games. I
Unvote: No Reveal; Vote: Reveal
. I wanna know who I will have to avoid playing with in the future.
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:22 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

wtf? how can town prs act so stupid. Once in a noob game the doc acted like an ass hole but other then that the game went fine how in hell can we have sooo stupid power roles who try to bullshit the system? I am now of the thinking that instead of a vig their will be a reactionary vig, because the way the pm sounds someone else killed gearard. That is just my veiw at the momment I want to see the night actions before I make my mind up.
Claude Lefevre
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:01 am

Post by Claude Lefevre »

Igor, I cannot understand a single word of your last post from "I am now of the thinking" to the end. Please explain me what you meant.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:44 am

Post by malthusis »

Note:

7 people have voted reveal, so we are revealing at the end of the game.....
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Well it sounds like at the beginning he was talking about another game where something like this happened but the end result was good... Then I kind of lost him around the reactionary vig. Then he says that someone else killed Gerhard (Since nwhen did ANYONE think that Gerhard commited suicide?) and he's going to wait until the night is over until... Something.

Sorry to jump in, but I think he means a vengeful townie when he says a reactionary vig...
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Igor Schultz »

Yes I like being very unclear in my posts it is a rather nice hobby of mine...
I will w8 untill the day sceen to vote...

If you read the PM that el otto posted you can tell that he didn't kill ger. So that leads me to think that we ether have a vig or a reactionary fig. Otto went to bed and didn't kill old ger so I am wanting to know who did. I was talking about anther game btw it ended in a misslynch in an l-o-l.

I want to tell you that because the mod killed off otto that his pm was exact or way to close to it. And keeping in mind that that is true we see that otto didn't kill ger thus I want to know the person that did.
Emile Buchard
Emile Buchard
Townie
Emile Buchard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by Emile Buchard »

WOW :shock: ! How come all our power roles are total ass-holes?
This is a signature. It represents things that you say when you have nothing better to do.
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Igor wrote:I will w8 untill the day sceen to vote...
You uh... Kind of have to wait until day to vote...
Spencer Remmington
Spencer Remmington
Townie
Spencer Remmington
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Spencer Remmington »

I leave for a few days and someone goes and blows up the lab AGAIN.

My vote on Emile largely consisted of him not doing or saying anything helpful so far in the game, and due to because somewhere in the back of my mind, Otto's vote for Whyte made enough sense considering the obvious answer to the question I asked him.

Btw, I'm writting this as I catch up, so this is still a relevant answer.
Claude wrote:1) please, explain why discussing the night dynamics would help scum? If there are no sk, there was either a bus driving action or scum deliberately eliminated on teammate. They very likely already spotted what happened and we should assume that they know more than us.
This is exactly why it helps scum. By discussing it, we give possible solutions for them to figure out why their kill was blocked, or why Gerhard was killed, and this leads to the mafia lands on possibilities where they can take a pick at what happened, and shoot someone who seems to have known what happened, possibly killing our town busdriver or Doctor or something like that.
2) what do you mean by "town knowing that Stuart was town"?
You misread, it's more like "Knowing he is town, this doesn't look like a town reaction." I apologize for the confusion.

Seeing Otto claim hit the night he revealed himself is just weird. I don't know what this means. Also, for future reference, if you try to do something your role says you can't do, and the mod responds with flavor explaining that you failed, don't bring it up in the topic. That just confuses everybody.

*catches up to Otto's real claim* Okay, so that's it. This explains everything town needs to know - We have a Mafia and a Cult. A Cult member was killed last night.

Bonus other possible answers: We have a cult and a Serial killer/one person mafia.
Don't look at me! I'm new here!
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Spencer wrote:*catches up to Otto's real claim* Okay, so that's it. This explains everything town needs to know - We have a Mafia and a Cult. A Cult member was killed last night.
Um, how do you know this? While Gerhard could be a cultist I feel that it is just as likely that he was scum. Also, would this mean that Gerhard was the cult member since I'm assuming that the cultists just mind control people, not turn them into aliens?
Claude Lefevre
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Post by Claude Lefevre »

@Spencer: (1) still think that we cannot help discussing the dynamics of the game, but I see what you mean. (2) oh, sorry, I really misread. (3) A cult you say? Possible, but how can you be sure?

@Jamie: so you are convinced that a sk hit scum-gerhard and not the other way round (scum hit sk-gerhard). Why?
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:31 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

chance for cult=0 This game so far has to be one of the most themed I have played... In x-com there is no cult. In this game based on the pm text there is no cult. The MC stands for mind ctrl not me cult. and to answer claedes point #2 all aliens work together not apart they never war with each other. So the prob of a pro-scum sk is near zilch. A mafia vig, or town vig is more likly.
Claude Lefevre
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:51 am

Post by Claude Lefevre »

I am glad that you share this insightful data concerning the X-COM game, but I have to ask you please to write in a correct English. I am sorry, but it's not my first language and it can't take me 5 minutes to read 3 lines. Thank you.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:39 am

Post by malthusis »

All actions are in, the day scene will be up in a few minutes...
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:15 am

Post by malthusis »

As the lights turn back on, you see horrific scene in front of you. You see Tracey Morris brutally stabbed multiple times in the back, and with the blood he spilled, the killer wrote "Why so serious?" with a big smiley face along with some alien writing. As the Head Scientist comes in, he cringes noticeably cringes and says "It looks like the Aliens are having some fun....", while he calls up the assistants to pick up the body. "Personally," he says, "I don't need assistants to identify this body. This is the director of X-COM, who had some crazy idea to help along with this investigation. He has access to every file in the base, and has been paging me for the past nights for what files he needs. There's absolutely no way he could be an alien...."

The assistants analysis confirms that Tracey was indeed the Director of X-COM, and he was the most important asset to this group here, as well as being the general in the war against the aliens. All of you take a few moments to reflect on his death, and vow to get those aliens out of this base....

Tracey Morris, Director of X-COM (Cop)
was killed Twilight 2.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:51 am

Great, now we have the Joker to deal with along with these damn aliens.

Not surprisingly, the majority of Tracey's posts dealt with Stuart and Otto. Given his vote on Otto on D2, I'm assuming he got an innocent on somebody T1 but I found no clues as to who it was. Other players that he was keeping his eye on and who may have had a reason to kill him were Igor, Emile and Leon.

My suspicion still rests on Emile for never even responding to the votes against him and on Leon for posting very little content and avoiding Tracey's question.
Claude Lefevre
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Claude Lefevre »

Tbh I kinda expected this. Anyone who has so many FoS's is a good target: if the FoS's are correct, the reason is evident, if they are wrong, scum will be glad to confuse town.

Now I guess I want to hear some comments from the three players Andrew mentioned and from Jamie.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:34 am

Claude wrote:Now I guess I want to hear some comments from the three players Andrew mentioned and from Jamie.
Who I would
really
like to hear from is Orski...I guess Spencer too so that he doesn't feel left out and because his activity has really dropped over the past week.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:49 am

Post by malthusis »

About Orski's replacement: I had to ask a few favors around, and if no one comes by Saturday, they are going to replace. They also sent in actions for N2, if appliable....
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Claude wrote:@Jamie: so you are convinced that a sk hit scum-gerhard and not the other way round (scum hit sk-gerhard). Why?
I'm not convinced and looking back i can see why you would think so. I think that he was just as likely to be a cultist, scum
or SK
sorry for confusing you :P

Also, it sucks that we lost a cop. Now I really need to reread what Tracy said yesterday (after all, he may have his a guilty)

Anyway, I'll probably post more later about this.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”