Open 189~Trouble@Warren State Mental Hosp (Over)

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by JDodge »

i see
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:45 am

Post by JDodge »

VP Baltar wrote:It is pretty obvious all of the scum are in the scumchat posse, so we should just lynch them straight through. Easiest game ever.
there's plenty of room in my posse for everyone
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:54 am

Post by JDodge »

Vi wrote:
HowardRoark wrote:Is this new guy allowed to play with this clique?
*checks your join date*
Newb Card, AtE, IGMEOY, WIFOM WIFOM, over--
I remember when you were but a little orphan child, wandering the streets for pennies for bread.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:36 am

Post by JDodge »

populartajo wrote:Why did you scumchatters decide to play this one?
This has nothing to do with scumchat, or anything like that for that matter. I decided on having a sort of "last hoorah", and invited people I know and like. I was pleased when Vi and VP joined (less so when you joined). There happens to be a lot of overlap between people I know and like and scumchat.

The only thing I am sad about is that Shanba couldn't join :(

It's amazing how much this "scumchat clique" thing mirrors the "Team Asshat" thing from days of old.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:03 am

Post by JDodge »

Qooq wrote:What is the scumchat clique? And who is Shanba?
Hellooooooooo first lynch.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Post by JDodge »

Vote: Qooq

Let's get this party moving, folks!
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:24 am

Post by JDodge »

Xdaamno wrote:I was surprised at this. You thought I came off badly in our exchange? I assumed you realised how difficult it is to answer those questions without looking scummy, so I thought the best strategy was to run through several layers of town thought (which would be harder for me to do as scum.)
RED FLAG RED FLAG WARNING CAUTION WARNING

Unvote, vote: Xdaamno

Lovin' this wagon right now. Keep up the good squirm, Daamno.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by JDodge »

Xdaamno wrote:You know this is my meta JD >: /
I don't like self-claimed metas. Fun fact is that the only meta I use is one's personality, and you hardly seem like the type to crack under pressure.
Xdaamno wrote:Buurgh. I wish I could edit that.
Fascinating.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by JDodge »

Hyl wrote:Your question-filled posts, coupled with little follow up to said questions, are scummy. Gives off a strong "trying to look helpful & active" vibe. I also noticed that you didn't give much opinion on the wagon, yet you're asking everyone to comment on it.
Occam's Razor - the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Try again.
Hyl wrote:I see more significance in Xdaamo vs. Vi than in the wagon itself. Xdaamno's explanation in #60 is a a little off in the context of barely serious votes.
explain please
Hyl wrote:And I wish Izzy would make a thoughtful post.
And the people who haven't added anything?
Vi wrote:I like Hyl's post/vote, and not just because it's on our favorite perennial scum candidate.
Is the weed you're on good or is it just some ditch weed?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Post by JDodge »

Vi wrote:
JDodge 88 wrote:
Vi wrote:I like Hyl's post/vote, and not just because it's on our favorite perennial scum candidate.
Is the weed you're on good or is it just some ditch weed?
This is the poor stuff. I save the goods for special occasions.
Really though, it's like VPB is going in circles around the elephant in the room.
But the elephant in the room isn't here, nor is the pig :(
Vi wrote:I will concede that right now the historians are difficult to read because there are too many of them to be scum. But that's okay, because I've already found scum *huggles vote*
You used to be better at this, what happened?
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #182 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by JDodge »

Remember folks: JD is gone on weekends due to working 6:30-2. Expect me to be caught up sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #260 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by JDodge »

Qooq wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Hyl wrote:Your question-filled posts, coupled with little follow up to said questions, are scummy. Gives off a strong "trying to look helpful & active" vibe. I also noticed that you didn't give much opinion on the wagon, yet you're asking everyone to comment on it.
Occam's Razor - the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Try again.
JDodge, why did you feel the need to respond to a statement directed at VP Baltar?
1. Loosen up, it's a game not a courtroom.

2. Why shouldn't I point out the crap accusations where I see them? How is that at all productive and forward-thinking?
HowardRoark wrote:I have no idea if Qooq and Vi have played any games together. I've never played with JDodge, yet I see him as town right now. So where does that put us?
FLATTERY WILL GET YOU NOWHERE

In another note, why?
VP Baltar wrote:Well, you're scum, so I think you have an unfair advantage at the town reads game.
VP Baltar wrote:Really? Why's that? I don't think many people could get confident reads by page 4.

Greatly disliking Baltar's reaction and I am disappointed in you all for not noticing this immediate policy 180.
VP Baltar wrote:Scum I would probably say early, probably, but even that is mostly for pressure and highly likely to change as more information comes in.
Glad you took ass-covering 101.
Cayke wrote:Thats about all i have to say right now. direct some questions if you want to pick at my mind some more.
No. Start putting your own mind on the pages or you're useless. I'm not digging to get any solid contribution out of you, that's something you should be obligated to supply.
Hyl wrote:Scum don't always make good strategies.
No. Stopping the crazy train right here. If you have to chalk up your read's complete lack of coherent sense to other people not having coherent sense,
there's something wrong with what you're saying
. Try harder.
saberfake wrote:Easiest name to type, plus I feel Xdaamno needs some support, not more votes.
/twitch twitch
saberbandodginaccount wrote:Please jdodge, if you will, can you tell me what good we would get out of xdaamno's lynch, as in obvscum lynch, iioa lynch, etc?
You're right, why lynch anyone? Let's just hold our breath and die then!
Xdaamno wrote:Vi's pushing it here. It sounds plausable that your mini-fallacies are because you're biased.
Busted by
what
Cayke wrote:I think i found Daamno's scumbuddy. *points at Otto*
Thank you Lady States-the-obvious. If you're not going to make yourself useful, at least be Lady Godiva to make things interesting. Thanks.
Xdaamno wrote:I'm not going to manufacture comments for your benefit, because it's not nessecary at this stage. I'm going to post about what interests me and make a point to go out of my way to sometimes ask probing questions, as I have been doing. This isn't optimal play - I'm just being transparent.
It is always pivotal to be minded towards moving the town forward. Work or GTFO.
loltajo wrote:Dodge, do you think baltar asking a question he didnt answer to a group of people is scummy/irrelevant/protown?
Beyond irrelevant.
Vi wrote:Further, Mafia is not a game of logic and it is scummy to try to frame it as one.
No, it's bad theory/play to frame it as one. Bad theory/play does not scummy make and you should know this by now. I BE WATCHIN YOU BOY
Vi wrote:@Hyl: Is VP Baltar the scummiest (most likely to be scum) person in the game? Who is the second-scummiest?
Stop leading him.

Caught up to end of page 6, chew on that for a while.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #264 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by JDodge »

VP wrote:Playstyle lynches = scum tactic.
Bad play tactic, try again.
Xdaamno wrote:I used bias in the sense that
Vi could be looking to attack me as a strategy rather than out of honesty
. I didn't find it particularly hard to believe that this wasn't the case, but it was plausable and so worth a vote at this point. I also wanted to see if he would back off when I pushed back.
The moonmen could be altering his brain waves using their metaphysical machines. Don't forget that!
Cay wrote:Why are you pushing your meta?
Why are you asking us to go look through past games.
Sorry but I'm one who thinks this game is the one that should matter. not your history
Ohdearohdearohdear.
Xdaamno wrote:Oh, I did.
Xdaamno wrote:You know this is my meta JD >: /
That was addressed only to JD, because it was something we once had a talk about in scumchat. I agree that it's not very useful to the rest of you.
Thank you for your contribution to the general reknown.

Unvote, vote: VP Baltar

Step it up, buddy.
Izzy wrote:Willingness to lynch for dislike of playstyle is anti-town.
Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Izzy wrote:Further, my own experience of playing with him in Scumchat is that he tends towards meta when he's under pressure. He's doing that curiously soon in this case. Quick Daamno wagon is common in Scumchat, and in this game, was much less likely to get a QL than it is Scumchat, where he'd get lynched for the lulz. His reaction suggests Xscumno, more than anything.
Your meta is your meta MWAHAHAHA
Howard wrote:My JDodge town read is based on the fact that I have seen nothing to this point that seems anti-town motivated.
lolwut
VP Baltar wrote:
Otto wrote:
It doesn't mean that my vote is just magically gonna go on him, I still don't think he's scum as of yet
, but I'm curious to why you felt the sudden need to attack me, becasue the above quote doesn't cut it as it isn't accurate.
^This highlights exactly why you are scum. You're essentially outlining how you plan to question daamno and gradually switch your vote to him after you were against it initially.
Or the explanation that
actually makes sense
is that he plans on
getting his facts straight before jumping to conclusions
VP wrote:I don't think you know who you're dealing with this game.
Jump jump jump jump jump JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS

EVERYBODY DO THE JUMP
saber wrote:1. I shall assume you heard this from Sensfan. That's the only time I have ever been accused of cheating. His accusation btw, was that I wasn't playing to my win condition, a.k.a cheating
OH THE IRONY

Lovin' how exam in a couple minutes has turned into ages now.
Cay wrote:Just wanted to remind you who called otto scum first.

I'm not letting daamno off the hook just yet, but I am willing to lynch Otto/saber today.
What Cay is trying to say wrote:OOH LOOK AT ME I'M A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF THE TOWN
Reading between the lines is hollower and emptier than reading the lines themselves. Whose bright idea was that saying anyways?
crywolf20084 wrote:Why.
Why is your fucking vote awesome? It really isnt?

And I'm very fed up with douchebag ruining hte game. (Fuck your non flaming rule tubby. Good friend, but god don't protect a doucehbag)
calm down man you're harshing the happy feelings we all clearly have for each other

BTW saber's force-replacement was HILARIOUS. I like his claim. It's a good strategy.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #266 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by JDodge »

BTW, I could be convinced to a Cay-vote dependant on VP's responses.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #267 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by JDodge »

Vi wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:Why.
Why is your fucking vote awesome? It really isnt?

And I'm very fed up with douchebag ruining hte game. (Fuck your non flaming rule tubby. Good friend, but god don't protect a doucehbag)
Things you've done during this game:
[x] Jumped on obviously forthcoming Xdaamno wagon
[x] Bullied Xdaamno when convenient
[ ] Jumped on Otto wagon
[x] Claimed credit for Otto wagon
[x] Flamed Otto
[x] Attempted to derail the game whilst flaming Otto
[x] Told to scumhunt
[ ] Scumhunted
[ ] Produced any original content that would help the Town
[x] Acted worse than any outburst I've seen saberwolf make while researching where he could possibly have been banned (not a scumtell so much as truth)

saberwolf has hardly ruined this game.
Chill it, both of you.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #278 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by JDodge »

VP Baltar wrote:
JDodge wrote:
VPB wrote:
Well, you're scum, so I think you have an unfair advantage at the town reads game.
VPB wrote:
Really? Why's that? I don't think many people could get confident reads by page 4.

Greatly disliking Baltar's reaction and I am disappointed in you all for not noticing this immediate policy 180.
What policy change is that? I still don't think town would have much for mentionable town reads by page 4 and Howard is still scum. Not seeing whatever you're getting at here.
You did not specify initially
town
reads, and furthermore it can be inferred that if a read in one direction can be obtained solidly that a read in the other direction should be as inferrable at said point. You realized your blatant hypocrisy and stated it to remove the issue. I'm not stupid.

VP wrote:
JDodge wrote:VP wrote:
Playstyle lynches = scum tactic.

Bad play tactic, try again.
No, scum love to exploit playstyle lynches. Check any game that zwet or DGB or anyone with a different playstyle is in. When they are town, it is only a matter of time before scum come knocking for that easy mislynch.
And it is more often a poor playstyle tactic. The number of times around the block that I have been compared to you makes my word more informed than yours.
VP wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Unvote, vote: VP Baltar

Step it up, buddy.
huh?
Either you're scum or playing terribly. Step it up. Prove me wrong.
VP wrote:
JDodge wrote:Or the explanation that actually makes sense is that he plans on getting his facts straight before jumping to conclusions.
You should really learn to read intent better.
Your intent was poor.
VP wrote:
JDodge wrote:
VPB wrote:
I don't think you know who you're dealing with this game.

Jump jump jump jump jump JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS

EVERYBODY DO THE JUMP
I don't even understand what you are trying to say here exactly.
Then learn to think and/or read.

VP wrote:That was certainly a lot of snarky comments in lieu of scumhunting JD. GJ.
F-

SEE ME AFTER CLASS
Xdaamno wrote:Enjoying JD's posts. I'm a little suspiscious because flooding the town with information is a scum tactic that iirc JD knows about, however
sure thing buddy i'll just ignore all the stuff that went on while i was away next time
Xdaamno wrote: he could have probably told his replacement about it in any case.
in any game i mod that would be a modkillable offense, just sayin
Xdaamno wrote:Actually, performing actions that are plausable scum moves does increase the chance of being scum. The fact that that possibility is being extended by a greater-than-you-would-expect amount is incriminating.
Swwwwwing and a miss.

No, the point is that the probability that it could be something affects how much it matters in the long run. The moonmen could be altering his brainwaves, which would make everything he says completely useless. That is not base to assume that we should just ignore everything he says.

still waiting on what you have to say in response to my posts vivivivivivi <3
Cat wrote:I don't know if this fits in the time frame, but weren't you in Pikmin Mafia?
It's like a mini freaking reunion up in this bitch.

Would like more input from Qooq, Hyl to actually post the "more later", and for Izzy and Cay to actually start doing something.

Actually, instead of waiting, I am for now going to
unvote, vote: Cay
because if she doesn't care about the game then we might as well get rid of her now before numbers really start to rear their ugly head.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #287 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:50 am

Post by JDodge »

VP Baltar wrote:
JD wrote:And it is more often a poor playstyle tactic. The number of times around the block that I have been compared to you makes my word more informed than yours.
Appeal to experience is a fallacy. Even noob-scum knows that playstyle mislynches are the easiest to execute. reference: Policy lynch thread currently in MD.
Appeal to experience is only a fallacy if experience has no bearing on the matter at hand.
VP wrote:What are your thoughts on HowardRoark btw?
I am completely and utterly apathetic. I don't see anything that raises my interest.
crywolf20084 wrote:
JD wrote:Actually, instead of waiting, I am for now going to unvote, vote: Cay because if she doesn't care about the game then we might as well get rid of her now before numbers really start to rear their ugly head.

Unvote and I'll care about this game on friday when i'm not studying for exams thanks.
Not how it works. You can care about this game on Friday and then I'll unvote.
Vi wrote:
JDodge 278 wrote:still waiting on what you have to say in response to my posts vivivivivivi <3
whywhywhywhyYwhy me in particular ^_____^
Because you saidsaidsaidsaidsaid you were waiting for the rest of my posts (>^_^)>
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #290 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:57 am

Post by JDodge »

VP Baltar wrote:Also, JD, do you think I have contributed more, less, or an equal amount to the game than the following players:

HowardRoark?
Hyl?
Cat?
Cayke?
tajo?
Izzy?
Qooq?
More to all.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #292 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:30 am

Post by JDodge »

VP Baltar wrote:Ok, I'm trying to understand what you mean by "step it up" then. Could you clarify what you mean.
I've answered your question quite clearly already.
VP wrote:Either you're scum or playing terribly. Step it up. Prove me wrong.
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #362 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:45 am

Post by JDodge »

Alright folks, I've finally hit my Christmas "vacation", so I should be caught up soon enough.
stream

Return to “Completed Open Games”