Open 177 (Monks and Masons) - Game Over.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by hewitt »

The Blink Vote count

ElectricBadger - Scien
Hewitt - ElectricBadger, ODDin
ODDin - Hewitt, Farside22, Benmage

Not Voting: Nikanor, Maemuki, ODDin, SaintKerrigan.

Lots of love
Haylxxx

SaintKerrigan wrote:Umm...mind explaining to me in brief why you consider Hewitt a mason?
I claimed it, I am it, no counter claim. Unless you want to counter claim =)
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

hewitt wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Umm...mind explaining to me in brief why you consider Hewitt a mason?
I claimed it, I am it, no counter claim. Unless you want to counter claim =)
Okay, thanks!

Mind doing me a favor and telling me in which post you made the claim? Walls of text are killing my brain cells. :shock: :shock: :shock:
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Scien wrote:The guy is a pretty much confirmed mason with a dead mason buddy as confirmed town.
Umm...mind explaining to me in brief why you consider Hewitt a mason?
He claimed it on day1 and the mason that is dead confirmed it before he died.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by hewitt »

hewitt wrote:My vote on Fuzzy isn't opportunistic at all. It's actually the most original and makes the most sense out of all votes on him right now, considering I'm a town Mason with him and although he's confirmed not Mafia I'm pretty damn sure he's a Werewolf.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Kerrigan, Yo Kerrigan you here got a question for ya...
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

ODDin wrote:
Benmage wrote:So why didn't you vote him? Nothings changed on this matter...you going to wait and try a speedy deadline lynch?
I didn't vote for him earlier because it was the start of the game and I was waiting to hear more from him before deciding to vote. I didn't vote later because I don't enjoy voting without having read the entire game.
Start of game…you mean start of D2 right?
ODDin wrote:
Benmage wrote:Your gonna need to say more than just this...yes as i caught up i gave several gut reads at the moment...when my read through started winding down I was able to get more concrete things together. Your point?
I wasn't trying to make a point. I've said the opinions I had on people at the moment, as hewitt requested. Technically he requested scum, but I included you because I'm not really sure, I have strong feelings both ways.
And you’re going to need to explain more about those "strong" scum feelings.
ODDin wrote: Also, is the entire reason farside, benmage and hewiit are voting me summarised in post 744? Seriously?
Double standard, hypocrisy---shift into lurker not good enough for you? Where/what case do you have on anyone...Seriously?
ODDin wrote: Also, on Maemuki asking Ben for opinions on current events:
Benmage wrote:Bull. Rushed opinions? Whats the point...so i can misinterpret/misread an argument waste my time and others reexplaining it...i'll get to it in due time, and be all caught up and proper soon enough.
[And then:] everything would also be out of context, i wouldnt even know where to look for the current debate...no its best to go from the beginning.
That's exactly what I've been saying right now.
I was still catching up and active. You fell off the map once some questions were asked of you.
ODDin wrote: Later, in Ben's posts, he seems to know for claim for certain that I am scum. Interestingly enough - BEFORE he said anything that seems to be the reason for his vote on me right now. Specifically, post 506.
Also, he (ben) talked a lot about what poor a player Zazier is. He's bashed him like there's no tomorrow in his posts - certainly more than he accused me, at least until then. However, he didn't say Zazier is scum at all, while me he's calling scum almost from the get go. Why is that?
I just said i gave out a bunch of early gut reads based on intial sentiment during my read through. You never get a feeling someone is town or scum just by reading their play?? (get better if the answer is no)...And I hate Zaziers guts...shes a disgusting waste on this site, and i think i explain more if you read all my snips at her.
ODDin wrote: Also, notice: initially benmage practically doesn't accuse hewitt at all. At some places he says "he doesn't like his playstyle", but doesn't really go as far as to say it's scummy. In a different place he says hewitt is town, without "if" or "maybe" or anything (when he speaks about Nik in a similar situation, he does insert a "maybe").
Then I call him out on it. The next post after I call him out (post 546) - most of the post is accusing hewitt.
This seriously strengthens my opinion that ben and hewitt are scumbuddies.
I commented on everything. When i saw town-like behavior i said it. When i saw scum-like behavior i said it. I said the same shit towards Scien. Pointing out scum and town behavior...You ignoring comments about your partner again??ahaha
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Benmage wrote:@Kerrigan, Yo Kerrigan you here got a question for ya...
Umm...so what is the question?
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by ODDin »

Benmage wrote: Start of game…you mean start of D2 right?
Err, yeah, sorry about that. Start of D2.
Benmage wrote: And you’re going to need to explain more about those "strong" scum feelings.
I'll summarise later.
Benmage wrote: Double standard, hypocrisy---shift into lurker not good enough for you? Where/what case do you have on anyone...Seriously?
Like I said to farside - do you think that me-scum would actually decide to lurk at that point? For what end?
Also, I have a case on hewitt. I'm also suspicios of farside and you. I've said what I have on farside, more on you later.

Benmage wrote: I just said i gave out a bunch of early gut reads based on intial sentiment during my read through. You never get a feeling someone is town or scum just by reading their play?? (get better if the answer is no)...And I hate Zaziers guts...shes a disgusting waste on this site, and i think i explain more if you read all my snips at her.
The gut reads weren't my problem. My problem was that you while you said you didn't like Zazier's play, you never accused her of being scummy. Why? Or do you think it's just playstyle which has nothing to do with alignment?
Benmage wrote: I commented on everything. When i saw town-like behavior i said it. When i saw scum-like behavior i said it. I said the same shit towards Scien. Pointing out scum and town behavior...You ignoring comments about your partner again??ahaha
You missed my point there. What I said was that you when you were initially talking about hewitt, you practically didn't accuse him at all. Even when you didn't like something, you referred to playstyle and didn't really accuse him of being scummy. Then, when I brought it up, you said it was only a gut read, and in the post immediately afterwards started accusing hewitt quite seriously (although you didn't take these arguments anywhere).
What I'm saying is, it looks like you went "shit, I'm not accusing hewitt enough, I should accuse him a bit".
This has nothing to do with Scien, as I'm referring to your behaviour specifically before and after my post about you referring to hewitt as townie. I didn't notice you were referring to anyone else - Scien or otherwise - as certain town.

So, why am I suspicious of you? It looks like you and hewitt are scumpartners, and in your reread you were referring to him as certain town because you knew you don't have to think about him, you knew his alignment. Then I mentioned it, and you immediately began accusing him, because you realised your slip.
It could also be that you knew he was town - for instance, you're a werewolf and know the werewolf team, and since he's a mason he cannot be mafia.
Anyway, this feels pretty scummy to me.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by ODDin »

EBWOP: This is the previous post, with fixed quote tags.
Benmage wrote: Start of game…you mean start of D2 right?
Err, yeah, sorry about that. Start of D2.
Benmage wrote: And you’re going to need to explain more about those "strong" scum feelings.
I'll summarise later.
Benmage wrote: Double standard, hypocrisy---shift into lurker not good enough for you? Where/what case do you have on anyone...Seriously?
Like I said to farside - do you think that me-scum would actually decide to lurk at that point? For what end?
Also, I have a case on hewitt. I'm also suspicios of farside and you. I've said what I have on farside, more on you later.

Benmage wrote: I just said i gave out a bunch of early gut reads based on intial sentiment during my read through. You never get a feeling someone is town or scum just by reading their play?? (get better if the answer is no)...And I hate Zaziers guts...shes a disgusting waste on this site, and i think i explain more if you read all my snips at her.
The gut reads weren't my problem. My problem was that you while you said you didn't like Zazier's play, you never accused her of being scummy. Why? Or do you think it's just playstyle which has nothing to do with alignment?
Benmage wrote: I commented on everything. When i saw town-like behavior i said it. When i saw scum-like behavior i said it. I said the same shit towards Scien. Pointing out scum and town behavior...You ignoring comments about your partner again??ahaha
You missed my point there. What I said was that you when you were initially talking about hewitt, you practically didn't accuse him at all. Even when you didn't like something, you referred to playstyle and didn't really accuse him of being scummy. Then, when I brought it up, you said it was only a gut read, and in the post immediately afterwards started accusing hewitt quite seriously (although you didn't take these arguments anywhere).
What I'm saying is, it looks like you went "shit, I'm not accusing hewitt enough, I should accuse him a bit".
This has nothing to do with Scien, as I'm referring to your behaviour specifically before and after my post about you referring to hewitt as townie. I didn't notice you were referring to anyone else - Scien or otherwise - as certain town.

So, why am I suspicious of you? It looks like you and hewitt are scumpartners, and in your reread you were referring to him as certain town because you knew you don't have to think about him, you knew his alignment. Then I mentioned it, and you immediately began accusing him, because you realised your slip.
It could also be that you knew he was town - for instance, you're a werewolf and know the werewolf team, and since he's a mason he cannot be mafia.
Anyway, this feels pretty scummy to me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Benmage wrote:@Kerrigan, Yo Kerrigan you here got a question for ya...
Umm...so what is the question?
U Here?
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by ODDin »

I really don't get what Ben wants from Kerrigan right now. Is there some sort of joke here?
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Benmage wrote:U Here?
For the moment, though I think I'll take a break soon because my head's about to explode. Why do you ask?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
For the moment, though I think I'll take a break soon because my head's about to explode. Why do you ask?
CLaim NOW...you've been claimed in the game. Do it right now.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Benmage wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:
Wtf?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

tick tock tick tock
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Benmage wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:
Wtf?
CLAIM IDIOT before u get lynched. You've already been claimed.. IE your role is known...now restate it...it would take u 100th of second to know i'm not lying and this is true otherwise i'd be strung up instantly.

YOU HAVE 1 minute to claim before you get lynched, now claim.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by ODDin »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 77#2002877

Benmage, you're acting like an idiot. The guy just replaced into the game. You could try to be helpful instead of being an ass.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

ODDin wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 77#2002877

Benmage, you're acting like an idiot. The guy just replaced into the game. You could try to be helpful instead of being an ass.
WHY the fuck would you link the claim.. I wanted to see if he claimed the same thing without knowing what the first claim was you truly are terrible.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Benmage wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:
Benmage wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:
Wtf?
CLAIM IDIOT before u get lynched. You've already been claimed.. IE your role is known...now restate it...it would take u 100th of second to know i'm not lying and this is true otherwise i'd be strung up instantly.

YOU HAVE 1 minute to claim before you get lynched, now claim.
I don't believe the previous incarnations of myself have claimed, and I don't see any reason to do so now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote SaintKerrigan

ODDin you are one of the worst players i've seen in awhile.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by ODDin »

Benmage wrote:

WHY the fuck would you link the claim.. I wanted to see if he claimed the same thing without knowing what the first claim was you truly are terrible.
For starters, because you should stop using replacements as a tool to gain unfair advantages in the game. This is unsportsmanlike.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

ODDin wrote:
Benmage wrote:

For starters, because you should stop using replacements as a tool to gain unfair advantages in the game. This is unsportsmanlike.
No, this is a strategy i've seen before. All he had to do was claim correctly. It would've taken 10 seconds to realize i wasn't lying. If i forced an uncalled for claim I would've been jumped all over faster than anything. Thus a claim for a scum would be perfect. You ruined it. Luckily she still f'd up regardless, and you outted yourself.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

...oh, my partner claimed. Thanks a lot, EB. Now both of us are targets for nightkills. That was smooth. For the record, if you're in a mason-like team, for god's sake
don't
claim what your role is, and definitely
don't
tell people who your partner is. It just paints a big red dot on both of our backs and screams "nightkill!"

@ Benmage: So how was I supposed to know that my partner claimed? Besides, even
if
I felt like claiming, I would've just claimed vanilla townie, because I wouldn't want to expose my partner for a potential nightkill (or two, as we happen to have in this case).
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by ODDin »

The fact that other people were acting in an unsportsmanlike manner before doesn't make it any better. You were using the fact that she replaced and didn't yet read the thread to gain a possible advantage. If she were a player from the start it wouldn't have worked. Thus, it's unfair. Period.

That being said, he (it's he, not she) did made a rather weird choice by not claiming. Then again, Fuzzy didn't initially respond to hewitt's claim either.

And I outted myself? In what sense?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

SaintKerrigan wrote:...oh, my partner claimed. Thanks a lot, EB. Now both of us are targets for nightkills. That was smooth. For the record, if you're in a mason-like team, for god's sake
don't
claim what your role is, and definitely
don't
tell people who your partner is. It just paints a big red dot on both of our backs and screams "nightkill!"

@ Benmage: So how was I supposed to know that my partner claimed? Besides, even
if
I felt like claiming, I would've just claimed vanilla townie, because I wouldn't want to expose my partner for a potential nightkill (or two, as we happen to have in this case).
Your partner can potentially be scum..or did you ignore this cause your role says MafiaMonk?

Your role was known. No way was i lying. If you thought i was and you claimed, everyone would've murdered me. An infant could deduce this. You got flustered, and scarred cause you're scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”