Post by Furry »

Sanjay wrote:
Request Prod On: archaebob and KoC
Second this... I think we can get a

DKU (4) - Furry, Sanjay, KoC, DRK
Sanjay (4) - BB, Looker, semi, DKU
KoC (2) - AB, fitz

within 24 hours if everyone is active.

From there AB and fitz get to be the deciders.

@KoC - You obviously prefer a DKU lynch to a Sanjay lynch, there is no longer a need to self-pres vote Sanjay as the DKU lynch can happen. Please join us.

@DRK - DKU wagon is back as shown above. Please join us.

@fitz - BB who you think is scum prefers the Sanjay lynch to a DKU lynch. Please join us.

@AB - Bussing your partner would get you some nice brownie points. Please join us.

~~~~

This can happen.
This should happen.
This had better happen.
This just needs to happen now.
Temporary unretired alt
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by BigBear »

I find it interesting how you're pressuring other players to vote your way. This will be interesting if DKU is lynched.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by Sanjay »

I think you are a bit mixed up about who DKU's most likely scumbuddy is.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:18 pm

Post by Sanjay »

^^^^

That was to Furry, of course.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by BigBear »

Sanjay wrote:I think you are a bit mixed up about who DKU's most likely scumbuddy is.
enlighten me.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by BigBear »

Sanjay wrote:^^^^

That was to Furry, of course.
My bad.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Actually, BigBear, I mean to do a little pressuring other players to vote my way myself. You got a problem with that?
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by BigBear »

Sanjay wrote:Actually, BigBear, I mean to do a little pressuring other players to vote my way myself. You got a problem with that?
I just find that it's coming after an interesting time in the game, that's all.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Why danakillsu is almost certainly scum:

I speculated that danakillsu has not read the thread prior to voting for me:

This is based on:

1) As of the vote: this was a 55 page, largely unreadable thread. havingfitz still hasn't totally caught up. It is totally unrealistic to imagine danakillsu read the thread that fast.
2) When I asked him why he thought I was scummy, the one and only reason he could came up with was from the random voting stage.
3) When his reason is scrutinized, he becomes tremendously defensive:
danakillsu wrote:I think I see what's going on here. Sanjay is mafia. I call him out. He tries to get excessive amounts of explanation out of me because that's supposed to be a tell that we're both mafia. That way he thinks he can take me down with him. That's pretty sneaky.
Read the thread starting from danakillsu's entrance to the thread to that post. Did I try to get excessive amounts of explanation out of him? I think I was very open ended. Heck, my first question to him was "danakillsu, tell me more about my marvelously suspicious ways." I didn't even ask for reasons.

Ask yourself if his explanation for my motivation makes sense or looks like panicky, newb-scum OMGUSing

By the way, if danakillsu was voting based on some gut read and an incomplete thread read, I gave him ample opportunity to say so. And yet, when I speculate that he hasn't actually read the thread, he says that that is "totally unfounded". He has read the thread.

This is a lie. It's just not possible for him to have read the thread this quickly, and if even he had, why did it look so much like he went searching for reasons AFTER he voted, AFTER I asked him why he thought I was scummy?

I think the reason for the lie and the reason for the vote is that danakillsu is scum and is protecting scumbuddy KoC with his vote. It just makes the most sense to me.

I really don't see how any of anybody's case against me matches how good this is.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:10 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

KoC lynch not gonna happen I guess.
Unvote, vote danakillsu

I agree with Sanjay that DKU could very easily have come in and joined the biggest wagon to protect KoC, who had the second biggest wagon at the time.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:16 am

Post by Looker »

BigBear's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004753#2004753]Post 1423[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote:And don't call me sweet.
I'm a guy now
, damn it. :?
That's creepy as shit dude.
Of course it is.
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004842#2004842]Post 1425[/url] wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
Request Prod On: archaebob and KoC
Second this... I think we can get a

DKU (4) - Furry, Sanjay, KoC, DRK
Sanjay (4) - BB, Looker, semi, DKU
KoC (2) - AB, fitz

within 24 hours if everyone is active.

This can happen.
This should happen.
This had better happen.
This just needs to happen now.
What's motivating you to make such a drastic change so late in the day? You couldn't do this earlier? I'm having a feeling that
you're making a mistake
something's up with all this.
BigBear's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004845#2004845]Post 1426[/url] wrote:I find it interesting how you're pressuring other players to vote your way. This will be interesting if DKU is lynched.
Even moreso if he's not scum, in which case, Furry, I'd have to press pretty hard to get you out of here so I'm hoping you're right.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004846#2004846]Post 1427[/url] wrote:I think you are a bit mixed up about who DKU's most likely scumbuddy is.
Assuming he has one, but that's irrelevant.

Questions:
- Who did Furry propose DKU's scumbuddy was?
- Who are
you
proposing his scumbuddy to be?
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004877#2004877]Post 1433[/url] wrote:Why danakillsu is almost certainly scum:

I speculated that danakillsu has not read the thread prior to voting for me:

This is based on:

1) As of the vote: this was a 55 page, largely unreadable thread. havingfitz still hasn't totally caught up. It is totally unrealistic to imagine danakillsu read the thread that fast.
2) When I asked him why he thought I was scummy, the one and only reason he could came up with was from the random voting stage.
3) When his reason is scrutinized, he becomes tremendously defensive:
danakillsu wrote:I think I see what's going on here. Sanjay is mafia. I call him out. He tries to get excessive amounts of explanation out of me because that's supposed to be a tell that we're both mafia. That way he thinks he can take me down with him. That's pretty sneaky.
Read the thread starting from danakillsu's entrance to the thread to that post. Did I try to get excessive amounts of explanation out of him? I think I was very open ended. Heck, my first question to him was "danakillsu, tell me more about my marvelously suspicious ways." I didn't even ask for reasons.

Ask yourself if his explanation for my motivation makes sense or looks like panicky, newb-scum OMGUSing

By the way, if danakillsu was voting based on some gut read and an incomplete thread read, I gave him ample opportunity to say so. And yet, when I speculate that he hasn't actually read the thread, he says that that is "totally unfounded". He has read the thread.

This is a lie. It's just not possible for him to have read the thread this quickly, and if even he had, why did it look so much like he went searching for reasons AFTER he voted, AFTER I asked him why he thought I was scummy?

I think the reason for the lie and the reason for the vote is that danakillsu is scum and is protecting scumbuddy KoC with his vote. It just makes the most sense to me.

I really don't see how any of anybody's case against me matches how good this is.
If he's replacing Knives, then he can still be
your
partner in my book, though I won't press the matter. The only fruitful thing I can honestly do right now is see what happens and how it happens for future reference because only God knows what Furry's up to.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:23 am

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005015#2005015]Post 1434[/url] wrote:KoC lynch not gonna happen I guess.
Unvote, vote danakillsu

I agree with Sanjay that DKU could very easily have come in and joined the biggest wagon to protect KoC, who had the second biggest wagon at the time.
@Sanjay- I think you're a rebel. The M.O. was to bus you; however, you're turning things around to bus Danakillsu, seeing as I don't recall Eleven being on your wagon. Maybe my little speech on your self-value did you some good, yeah? Won't say I'm not impressed if you manage to pull this off.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:35 am

Post by havingfitz »

I do not support a SJ lynch over the other options being considered (both KoC or DKU). When DKU confirmed into this game and then voted 1 minute later it raised a flag for me. His ensuing posts did not take the flag down. Iirc Raskol was the focus of several others (before I joined)...EKT was someone I was taking a closer look at before he bailed. So while the position DKU is currently filling was the object of suspicion already, based on DKU's grand entrance I would now support a wagon on him.

I do not believe he read the entire thread before posting his vote...as he alluded to.

Kreriov advertised EKT's spot - Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009
9:31 am

DKU was online at - Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009
10:13 am
when he posts a brief comment at the beginning of another thread,

and then

DKU confirms in this game - Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009
1:23 pm
...with an L-1 vote one minute later. A very haphazard vote IMO at a key point in D2.

From the time he was active on the site, which is when I will give him credit for accepting EKT's spot, until he posted in this game was just over three hrs. Could the entire game be read in three hours? Definitely. Do I think DKU did? No. SJ is one of the more active posters in this game and if someone wanted to make a decent case on him they would have plenty of material to work from other than material gained in what I assumed were SJ's recent posts:
danakillsu wrote:and after reading the past posts....
vote: Sanjay
I find him very suspicious.
And from what I would took as a
danakillsu wrote:Well, Sanjay, you claimed to know all of the mafia the first day...
I hardly see how this was a scumtell and only took it as beginning of first day joking/banter...which this game seems to have had a lot of....up till this point even. Hardly enough of a reason to build an L-1 case on someone who you have 50+ other pages of material to make an even better case on if you wanted to.

Very careless.

Vote: danakillsu
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:40 am

Post by Looker »

Duhn, duhn, duhn...another one bites the dust...!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:43 am

Post by havingfitz »

EBWOP...

‘And from what I would took as a’

was precursor to

‘and only took it as beginning of first day joking/banter’

in the next sentence. Cut and paste faux pas.
Disregard the former for the latter.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:56 am

Post by havingfitz »

Sanjay wrote:
Vote: dankillsu
Does spelling count?
Looker wrote:Duhn, duhn, duhn...another one bites the dust...!
Yeah..but who? If Archaebob stays off the SJ vote it's still 5-5 and the honors would fall to SJ tomorrow....unless someone on the SJ wagon swaps due to DKU's impressive entrance.

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 am

Post by Looker »

Sorry, Fitz, but I'm very much committed to Sanjay at this moment. Fidelity is key
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 am

Post by Looker »

to any long-lasting relationship
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:03 am

Post by Kreriov »

Vote Count

Knight of Cydonia (1) - archaebob
Sanjay (5)
- BigBear looker semioldguy Knight of Cydonia danakillsu
danakillsu (4) - Furry Sanjay havingfitz DeathRowKitty

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline: Friday 11 Dec @ 11pm EST

I will send a pm to both archeabob and KoC. These are not official prods as both have posted since Monday, multiple times even.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:09 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Still prefer Sanjay to any other vote. DKU is close behind, though.
Do not appreciate current mentality of town, which seems to be "If SJ is scum, KoC is bussing scum... if SJ is town, KoC is still scum." Seems like certain people have already decided they want me lynched, regardless of alignment. These people should be watched.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Furry »

Looker wrote:What's motivating you to make such a drastic change so late in the day? You couldn't do this earlier? I'm having a feeling that
you're making a mistake
something's up with all this.
Because im that sure that im right here. I tried this more then once earlier to no avail, but a new opportunity showed when the slot that had really been flying under the radar showed scummy again, and had a whole lot of support in the wings.

My ideal move resurfaced, and im going to take it.
BigBear's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2004845#2004845]Post 1426[/url] wrote:I find it interesting how you're pressuring other players to vote your way. This will be interesting if DKU is lynched.
Even moreso if he's not scum, in which case, Furry, I'd have to press pretty hard to get you out of here so I'm hoping you're right.
I know im staking more then I intended on this at the start of the day, but its the right thing to be doing, and I think its more informative then the KoC-Sanjay wagons. Even the move over is worth the information if it takes another day to get DKU lynched.
If he's replacing Knives, then he can still be
your
partner in my book, though I won't press the matter. The only fruitful thing I can honestly do right now is see what happens and how it happens for future reference because only God knows what Furry's up to.
I know exactly what im up to and save KoC not voting (which is annoying) its going exactly as planned. It took too long, but its back on track.

@KoC - Why Sanjay over DKU? You were on the EKT/DKU wagon for most of the day.
Temporary unretired alt
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:58 am

Post by danakillsu »

I can see now why some might think I had not read the thread. There's really no way to prove that I had. But I found after reading the thread that the most likely scum candidate was Sanjay, mainly based on the RVS, admittedly. Just because I voted based on the RVS doesn't mean I'm scum. I'll reread looking for other scum candidates, but right now I still think Sanjay looks scummy.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:39 am

Post by Sanjay »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Still prefer Sanjay to any other vote. DKU is close behind, though.
Do not appreciate current mentality of town, which seems to be "If SJ is scum, KoC is bussing scum... if SJ is town, KoC is still scum." Seems like certain people have already decided they want me lynched, regardless of alignment. These people should be watched.
This is COMPLETELY in conflict with KoC's previous posts.

KoC loved an eleven lynch. Iso read the guy.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:41 am

Post by BigBear »

yea... that's a pretty weak defense on his part...
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:42 am

Post by BigBear »

Sanjay wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Still prefer Sanjay to any other vote. DKU is close behind, though.
This is COMPLETELY in conflict with KoC's previous posts.

KoC loved an eleven lynch. Iso read the guy.
Interesting find...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”