Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Sanjay »

It's probably because of something scummy that's come up since KoC voted for me.

After all, why would he claim his vote for me was strictly about self-preservation if he had other reasons for his vote.

What has surfaced since that vote, KoC? Were you swayed by DKU's arguments?
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:08 am

Post by Sanjay »

Looker wrote:Sorry, Fitz, but I'm very much committed to Sanjay at this moment. Fidelity is key
I'm touched. You rarely see that these days what with all the drive-through chapels and text-message divorces.

But there really just isn't any explanation for:

1) Why danakillsu is pretending he read the entire thread and the only thing that jumped out at him was me in the RVS.
2) Why KoC suddenly doesn't want danakillsu's lynch.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Sanjay »

Hypothetical town Knight of Cydonia:

Right now, danakillsu is caught in an obvious lie. It is RIDICULOUSLY unlikely he read this entire thread and the only thing he noticed about anyone is me claiming something implausible during the random voting stage. It is pretty unlikely someone thinks that's a good case. And anyone with a scumdar worth a lick should be able to plainly identify flailing scum right here. I don't see how danakillsu is not scum.

You previously were very down to vote EKT and have moved from this opinion after his replacement has acted more scummy than ever. Unless you explain why, your mislynch is absolutely assured tomorrow.

If I am town, which I am, you are acting in a way that will secure two mislynches, mine and your own.

I'm not asking for you not to vote for me. You can't take me at my word that I'm town.

I'm asking you to provide ANY REASON WHATSOEVER for your recent change of heart.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Sanjay »

Rest of the town:

Let's recall how KoC reached his delightful eleven knives vote. You can reread this portion of the thread, or follow it along with my commentary. Your choice!

Step 1: Furry declares that we should insta-bandwagon Raskol.

There's also a case against Peabody and Raskol here. It's not damning as the stuff against danakillsu, but if you are troubled that newb-town is besmirching what was previously a clear playerslot, take a read.

Step 2: I'm like, YEAH WOO BANDWAGON CHOO CHOO.

I haven't received any flak for this, but in case this bothers you, basically Furry really appealed to my sentiments when he asked to "give this game a kickstart".

Step 3: Oh, who should show up to stop us? Why, it's KoC, here to stall that wagon.

KoC's post is very strange. For a two reasons. Here they are:

1) He justifies everything Raskol did, yet still concludes he is scummy.
2) He cites "voting BigBear instead of KoC" as something scummy Raskol did.

Step 4: I press KoC over the next several posts.

I misinterpreted KoC's posts to mean "yes, there are scummy things about Raskol, but I'm not suspicious of him." I'm glad I did, because I think it encouraged KoC to take this anti-Raskol stand.

Step 5: KoC takes an anti-Raskol stand but suggests we wait for the replacement.

Oh, I wonder what answers new-Raskol will have for Raskol's play.

Step 6: EKT enters, votes KoC and doesn't answer for Raskol.

An entirely reasonable position for EKT to take. He's not a mind reader. If KoC can't explain Raskol's actions, why should EKT be able to?

Step 7: Knight of Cydonia votes EKT.

You might be thinking: Isn't this a bit early to be busing? Probably. But I think the threat of an instant-bandwagon on his scumbuddy, I think, freaked KoC. Not many people besides Furry and I posted in between Furry's proposal and KoC's vote. It would have been difficult for him to have gotten an accurate read of the situation and he probably thought the situation was more dire than it was.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Looker »

Knight of Cydonia's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005163#2005163]Post 1444[/url] wrote:Still prefer Sanjay to any other vote. DKU is close behind, though.
Do not appreciate current mentality of town, which seems to be "If SJ is scum, KoC is bussing scum... if SJ is town, KoC is still scum." Seems like certain people have already decided they want me lynched, regardless of alignment. These people should be watched.
Name them.
danakillsu's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005218#2005218]Post 1446[/url] wrote:I can see now why some might think I had not read the thread. There's really no way to prove that I had. But I found after reading the thread that the most likely scum candidate was Sanjay, mainly based on the RVS, admittedly. Just because I voted based on the RVS doesn't mean I'm scum. I'll reread looking for other scum candidates, but right now I still think Sanjay looks scummy.
Sorry, but you missed the disclaimer deadline; it's now a scumtell. Of course, it isn't the end of the world, but it
is
a scumtell...or slip, whichever.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005312#2005312]Post 1451[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote:Sorry, Fitz, but I'm very much committed to Sanjay at this moment. Fidelity is key
I'm touched. You rarely see that these days what with all the drive-through chapels and text-message divorces.

But there really just isn't any explanation for:

1) Why danakillsu is pretending he read the entire thread and the only thing that jumped out at him was me in the RVS.
2) Why KoC suddenly doesn't want danakillsu's lynch.
1) I know that there are multiple explanations for things, Sanjay, and that, while yours may seem the more likely, this doesn't confirm it as true. Maybe...maybe Danakillsu's just a loser.
2) You should probably rephrase this to "Why KoC doesn't want to move his vote from me [Sanjay] to Danakillsu." A bird in the hand, Sanjay..

We really need to evaluate who we're lynching and why:
- Who are we lynching?
- Why are we lynching them?
- Who else are we lynching if they turn town?
- Who else are we lynching if they turn scum?

We need reasons for why we're lynching whoever we're lynching (or trying to lynch), and suspected scumteams. This shouldn't be that difficult.

For example:
-
Sanjay

- Avoided DJ wagon D1, choosing instead to prosecute Bigbear and is now, D2, learning from his mistakes and bussing KoC like hell.
- If Sanjay pops town: I'd be willing to pursue a BigBear or DeathRow lynch.
- If Sanjay flips scum: I'd be willing to pursue a Furry, Dana, or KoC lynch.

So far, I'm expecting the scumteam to be:
Don_Johnson

Sanjay
Furry
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:33 am

Post by Sanjay »

Looker wrote:For example:
-
Sanjay

- Avoided DJ wagon D1, choosing instead to prosecute Bigbear and is now, D2, learning from his mistakes and bussing KoC like hell.
- If Sanjay pops town: I'd be willing to pursue a BigBear or DeathRow lynch.

- If Sanjay flips scum: I'd be willing to pursue a Furry, Dana, or KoC lynch.
This is just all wrong.

If I am today's lynch and you don't go after DKU and KoC tomorrow, Looker, I'll be pretty disappointed in you.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Looker »

Well you're going to be pretty disappointed, Sanjay, because I'm not. I have my sights trained on the scum and I'm pretty confident I know exactly what I'm doing.

Whatta you care, you'll be alive to cast your own vote. Furry's trying to lynch DKU
today
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:43 am

Post by Looker »

This is all assuming, of course, you pop town. (nice try)

See u next time around, Sanjay; I doubt I'll be in the thread again before deadline. It was great playing with you, or whoever else we decide to lynch. C'ya.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Sanjay »

Okay, you keep working the "trying to give the scumsters a glimmer of hope" angle or whatever it is you're doing.

I'll keep pointing out how they have no chance in hell.

DKU and KoC:

EVEN IF you can get me lynched today:

1) DRK will have your number.
2) Furry will have your number.
3) havingfitz will have your number.
4) BigBear seems like he'll be very interested in the case once I'm out of the way.
5) archaebob hasn't weighed in by I'm pretty sure he'll want you gone.
6) semioldguy hasn't weighed in but I'd be surprised if he doesn't like this case, if not now then when I flip.
7) Looker
might
have your back.

Game over. Town wins.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Kreriov »

Vote Count

Knight of Cydonia (1) - archaebob
Sanjay (5)
- BigBear looker semioldguy Knight of Cydonia danakillsu
danakillsu (4) - Furry Sanjay havingfitz DeathRowKitty

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline: Friday 11 Dec @ 11pm EST
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:22 am

Post by danakillsu »

Don_Johnson
Sanjay
Furry
One hundred percent agree.
If I am today's lynch and you don't go after DKU and KoC tomorrow, Looker, I'll be pretty disappointed in you.
Could only see this happening if you turn up Townie, which of course I find unlikely.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Sanjay »

Hey, danakillsu. How's that reread coming?

It's been six hours since you last posted, you must know the thread by heart by now.

Also, if you still want to play townie, what do you make of KoC's completely unexplained change in position? Doesn't that seem odd to you?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Looker »

Okay, I lied. Brought my laptop to work so I could check up on things (aka Sanjay).
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005721#2005721]Post 1458[/url] wrote:Okay, you keep working the "trying to give the scumsters a glimmer of hope" angle or whatever it is you're doing.

I'll keep pointing out how they have no chance in hell.

7) Looker
might
have your back.
No I won't.
danakillsu's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005872#2005872]Post 1460[/url] wrote:
Don_Johnson
Sanjay
Furry
One hundred percent agree.
Could only see this happening if you turn up Townie, which of course I find unlikely.
Point 1 - Don't agree with me. It's better to share similar views, but agreeing is a no-no. You just literally gave no assistance whatsoever.
Point 2 - You forgot to call him scum. It's "...which of course I find unlikely,
scum
." You have to throw that
scum
in there, that's AtE 101. Make them believe you really think he's scum so, once he pops town, you can honestly say you were confused, not that your speedy vote on him will do you any good. I'm just sayin...if you're gonna be scum, do it right.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005884#2005884]Post 1461[/url] wrote:Hey, danakillsu. How's that reread coming?

It's been six hours since you last posted, you must know the thread by heart by now.

Also, if you still want to play townie, what do you make of KoC's completely unexplained change in position? Doesn't that seem odd to you?
See, now Sanjay is a pro. He asks about the reread because he knows you haven't read. He then goes on to state that you must know the thread by heart, which is clearly a joke because you haven't read past page 1. See? There's a lot you could learn from him, town or scum - take notes.

O, and he also asks you some bullshit about KoC which you really won't give a fuck about, but that's the point, to show the town just how apathetic you are. That way, when he pops town, you'll look like mafia scum. Are you writin' all this down?
Kreriov's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2005845#2005845]Post 1459[/url] wrote:
Vote Count

Knight of Cydonia (1) - archaebob
Sanjay (5)
- BigBear looker semioldguy Knight of Cydonia danakillsu
danakillsu (4) - Furry Sanjay havingfitz DeathRowKitty

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline: Friday 11 Dec @ 11pm EST
@KoC - You no longer have to bus Sanjay to stay alive. You can get rid of Danakillsu now. That way, you'll be able to utilize some WIFOM throughout the remainder of the thread.

On a lighter note:
Good job, everyone. You're really making this thread worthwhile. Even you, Senileoldguy. (That's a joke, I'm kidding becuz I'm happy and I like ur Darkwing Duck avatar)
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@DKU
So I hear you've read the thread. Describe day 1 for us. Also, what do you think of KoC? (town or scum and why?)

@KoC
You better have a stronger case on SJ than you've been letting on. If you post it after SJ's had to claim/gets lynched (if he gets lynched and flips town at least), I will personally do everything in my power to make sure you don't live through day 3.
Looker wrote: O, and he also asks you some bullshit about KoC which you really won't give a fuck about, but that's the point, to show the town just how apathetic you are. That way,
when [Sanjay] pops town
, you'll look like mafia scum. Are you writin' all this down?
(bolding added for emphasis)What? :shock:
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Ha ha.

DKU's case against me is stronger than the one KoC has been letting on.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@KoC
In light of information that's recently come to my attention, I would like to clarify that the case you make on SJ may
not
be plagiarized from DKU.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Good one.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by Sanjay »

eleven knives in a throat wrote:Knight of Cydonia, more like Actively Lurking to Avoid a Fight of Cydonia. (I know you all appreciate clever wordplay, but please, hold your applause. A vote for lurkerscum will suffice.)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2006033#2006033]Post 1463[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote: O, and he also asks you some bullshit about KoC which you really won't give a fuck about, but that's the point, to show the town just how apathetic you are. That way,
when [Sanjay] pops town
, you'll look like mafia scum. Are you writin' all this down?
(bolding added for emphasis)What? :shock:
What? You don't think it's plausible or possible that Sanjay could pop town? Odd, that thought haunts my every waking minute...
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Sanjay »

I think I've got you figured out, Looker.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Well, you've been saying since the start of day 2 that SJ is scum. It just strikes me as odd that you would suddenly mention that you're not so sure the day before deadline with SJ in the lead. How sure are you exactly that SJ is scum?
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Furry »

KoC, now is NOT the time to have a change of heart. The lynch that you were on for most of the day is happening now, and we need you back on it.

arch needs to move is vote in his next post
Temporary unretired alt
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Looker »

No you don't. I appreciate the effort, though.
DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2006143#2006143]Post 1470[/url] wrote:Well, you've been saying since the start of day 2 that SJ is scum. It just strikes me as odd that you would suddenly mention that you're not so sure the day before deadline with SJ in the lead. How sure are you exactly that SJ is scum?
I suddenly mentioned? DRK, I didn't suddenly mention anything, much less did I mention a doubt regarding Sanjay's alignment. If anything, I expressed so immense a comfort in his scumminess that I freely joke about him being town bandwagoned by opportunistic, if newbish in Dana's case, scum, which Sanjay seems to believe to be the "sichy-ashun" (U didn't say this, Sanjay - I just wanted to use quotes so you guys'd know that I know that this is not the proper spelling of the noun 'situation'.Testicles, that is all...).

I don't second-guess myself, DRK, and neither should you. I know what I'm doing. (
Regardless
of Sanjay's alignment, heh heh)
Furry's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2006205#2006205]Post 1471[/url] wrote:KoC, now is NOT the time to have a change of heart. The lynch that you were on for most of the day is happening now, and we need you back on it.

arch needs to move is vote in his next post
Just what I like in the mornings, a Furry Meltdown. Anybody else want some?

So, power people, what are you plans for tomorrow? And by power people, I mean you power posters so concerned with the outome of Day 2.

And,
MOD
, I know you don't care but I think the lynch scene should involve a fist fight between Sanjay and KoC. I can taste the flavor already...
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Looker wrote:So, power people, what are you plans for tomorrow? And by power people, I mean you power posters so concerned with the outome of Day 2.
I'm not so sure I'm concerned any more.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Looker »

Well, you should be. It's part of your responsibility as an active member of this town. You haven't given up hope, have you? It's not over yet. Whose to say I won't change my vote at the last minute? Was
that
what you had figured out?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”