Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

charlatan wrote:I get a vague sense that this is pre-emptively blaming AGar for his mislynch in the event that he flips town. This is hard to quantify, and I wonder if I'm alone in this.
Yeah, I get where you are coming from. My problem is that, like you, I sort of feel that he's just such an easy target that if he's not scum, they must be jumping up and down right now. They really don't have to do anything...which is why I wanted him to participate and make me solidly believe he's town so I could lynch elsewhere. Rolling over if you're town is really bad form, but at the same time you can't expect the rest of the town to let you go (not that AGar apparently does).

If he flips town, then I'll take my share of the blame.
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by charlatan »

VP Baltar wrote:
charlatan wrote:I get a vague sense that this is pre-emptively blaming AGar for his mislynch in the event that he flips town. This is hard to quantify, and I wonder if I'm alone in this.
Yeah, I get where you are coming from. My problem is that, like you, I sort of feel that he's just such an easy target that if he's not scum, they must be jumping up and down right now. They really don't have to do anything...which is why I wanted him to participate and make me solidly believe he's town so I could lynch elsewhere. Rolling over if you're town is really bad form, but at the same time you can't expect the rest of the town to let you go (not that AGar apparently does).
Exactly; there's no clean response, really. If the dude's an easy target it doesn't make him the wrong target (I've always stuck by this sentiment), and that problem is compounded if he's content to lay down and die. It's mostly on AGar to step it up in the next few hours. As for the bit I quoted, I realize there's not really anything you can say to defend against that, but it has been noted.
- [color=navy] charlatan[/color]
[color=maroon]every sermon is not the gospel[/color]
[color=navy]more or less done here; will maybe consider invites or replacing into your game if you're in a bind on a case-by-case basis. (low probability.)[/color]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Papa Zito wrote:ABR has made one big posted and coasted.
I don't have much to say. Do you want me to make a big post saying little like Zorblag? I haven't read Scien / VP Baltar's cases yet.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by charlatan »

We're looking at, what, 53 minutes left? Are we just gonna float quietly to the end of the day, or did anyone have anything to get out before the day ends?
[color=navy]more or less done here; will maybe consider invites or replacing into your game if you're in a bind on a case-by-case basis. (low probability.)[/color]
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by crypto »

charlatan wrote:We're looking at, what, 53 minutes left? Are we just gonna float quietly to the end of the day, or did anyone have anything to get out before the day ends?
Just this:

Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Zorblag »

I've said my piece for now. My vote is where it needs to be to make the lynch I prefer happen so I'm fine with someone hammering. Given his attitude I'm assuming that AGar would have claimed a power role by now if he had one.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by crypto »

/burp

I love posting that annoying thing.

Town

charlatan
Ojanen
ABR*
Scien*
ODDin*
VP Baltar
Zorblag
Papa Zito
AGar
Scum

* Really a mess.
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by charlatan »

A++, would read again
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by charlatan »

Sorry, that was in response to the giant smiley.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by crypto »

Oh. Ha.

Town

charlatan
Ojanen
Scien
ABR
ODDin
Zorblag
VP Baltar
Papa Zito
AGar
Scum

I think that's more accurate, a little. I don't get what the big deal is with Scien. He seems pretty obv. town to me. The only thing I didn't like was his RVS beef with AGar.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Hey I moved down your list, that's not fair.

I'll try to be more pro-town after we lynch AG-scum lol
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:50 pm

I'm really ready for a hammer, I'll make use of the night to go over the cases against crypto and baltar.
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by charlatan »

Deadline was four minutes ago, unless I'm mistaken. Hammer is kinda pointless.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by Zorblag »

So was there a reason that you didn't hammer, Charlatan? You prefer the no lynch to the AGar lynch?

Did others think based on his being here that Charlatan had planned to hammer. I'm not at all thrilled with how this day has ended.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:07 pm

If there is no majority at deadline, there will be no lynch.
Hammer now.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by crypto »

Wait, WTF?

Really, charlatan?
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by charlatan »

Ugh, damnit, this is a very bad thing.

Unvote

Vote: AGar

Just in case.

I will accept whatever the consequence is tomorrow or tonight for this, but I very simply miscounted the number of people of people on the wagon and thought we were going to lynch already.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by Zorblag »

I have trouble with that miscount claim given the zero votes that happened since post 599. Did you not realize what the vote count was there either?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by charlatan »

No, and in 599 I was referring to if we had a situation in which two wagons had an equal number of votes due to people changing votes around in the hours leading up to the deadline. Again, I'm sorry to everyone if the vote doesn't count. Honestly, I'm more embarrassed than anything.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by BigBear »

Everyone looked around the saloon, pointing fingers at each other. Eventually everyone pointed towards AGar. He cried
"I swear, I didn't do it! Honestly!"
No one believed him, and that didn't stop the townsfolk from grabbing him and tying his wrists together. They drug him through the street to the tree. He kept crying, screaming and yelling. But no one listened to him. Everyone ignored him. His tears fled from his face, falling every so softly on the dry dusty road. AGar's wife ran into the street after her husband, while their daughter Julie Ann was weeping in their home. She didn't believe they were actually going to kill him. She knew he was innocent, how could her husband do anything, especially murder.

The town didn't care, they thought they would get vengeance for what happened. They were hungry for blood. They strung AGar up on the tree, and asked if he had any last words. AGar looked at his wife, both had floods of tears,
"I didn't do it, I swear! You have to believe me!"
Then addressing the town, AGar proclaimed
" Look in my house! You'll find the tru.."
halfway through the sentence one of the town kicked the chair that AGar was standing on, causing him to hang from his neck only, three feet off the ground. AGar struggled for only a short time, eventually his legs went stiff. His wife couldn't look. She had to run. She had to get out of town.

BigBear
soon rose to confront the town.
"I am going to go to AGar's house in the night, to visit his grieving family. In the morning when we all return to the saloon I will let you all know what I find. Until then, get some rest. You are all going to need it."

AGar - Hung day 2

Vote CountODDin - (3) - AGar, Ojanen
Crypto - (1) - ODDin
AGar - (6) - Albert B. Rampage, VP Balter, Crypto, Zorblog, Papa Zito,
Charlatan
VP Balter - (1) - Scien

Not Voting

Night 2 will end Saturday 12/12/09 at 9pm EST. Send all actions by then.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:55 am

Post by BigBear »

BigBear
walks into the saloon early the next morning. With a sad look on his face. Looking at the few men standing next to the bar he says, "
Men, we have some bad news. Gentlemen, there is no good news either."
As BigBear slowly walked over to the saloon next to the huddled group of men he exclaimed, "
It looks like there was another killing last night. We found ODDin lying next to the tree of life this morning. He was naked, tied with rope, and branded. On his chest there was one word, 'Surrender.' Now as graphic as I know this is, we the people of the town cannot succumb to this type of serial killings, by this group or faction that kills people! We must unite as a group to take down and destroy who we think is scum!"
And with that, BigBear went to the inside of the bar to grab a bottle of whiskey. The crowd of men grew excited, they knew they had to catch the right guy, they knew they would!

As BigBear slams down the empty bottle, he proclaimed, "
There's more bad news."
The men suddenly became quiet. Shocked, they didn't know how it could get any worse.
Last night, when I visited AGar's house,"
BigBear said, "
I gave my condolences to his wife. I began to ask her questions, I asked what AGar meant by 'finding the truth.' She didn't know much, she said that her husband couldn't have been the killer, he wouldn't hurt a fly. She showed me to his work desk, I searched through some of his possessions. What i found was good and bad. It was good because he didn't kill these men. It was bad because we killed the wrong man. AGar was just a lowly pauper for the governor. A Lobbyist, he ran errands for him, and these papers proved that he was just an innocent townsfolk."

With this other news being bad, the men were disheartened, or at least appeared to be. The men knew what they had to do now. They had to find scum, and kill them!

AGar -
Townsfolk
- Hung Day 2
ODDin -
Townsfolk
- Murdered Night 2

Deadline is in 10 days, December 23rd at 11:59 PM EST

(Night three will probably be a little bit longer because of the holiday, in which I understand)

Everyone is not voting:

And I am looking for a replacement for crypto
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, crypto replacement...as if that slot wasn't hard enough to read as it is.

Zorblag, PZ and ABR-who are your suspects?

Oj-I'd like your thoughts on how yesterday went down. Doesn't have to be anything too elaborate, I just felt like you weren't very present and I need to improve my read on you.

Charlatan...you're about the only person I am certain is town at this point. That bothers me. :(
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by BigBear »

crypto no longer needs replaced :D
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Vote Scien

Explanations to come.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by crypto »

BigBear wrote:
crypto no longer needs replaced :D
VP Baltar wrote:Yeah, crypto replacement...as if that slot wasn't hard enough to read as it is.
You lucky guy.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”