Open 189~Trouble@Warren State Mental Hosp (Over)

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

Vi wrote:
Unvote: Xdaamno
Vote: crywolf20084 (henceforth: Cayke)
(L-6)
Why?
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Vi »

Vi 168 wrote:Cayke: Less shooting down everything Xd says, more of just about anything else please.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Vi wrote:@Izzy: NOW I see what you're seeing... but I'm not sure where you're going with it. Yes, the statement doesn't belong in this game, but would scum be more likely to say that?
It depends. Right now, there isn't enough evidence to put it in context and thus form judgement, but when put in the context of later play, it's something that could form part of a wider case.
Hyl wrote:If I had to lynch someone other than VBP it would Izzy, only because I'm the least fond of her play-style.
Willingness to lynch for dislike of playstyle is anti-town.
crywolf20084 wrote:Yeah i am pretty happy with my vote on Daamno. through what i know of him in scumchat games, he doesn't play so scattered brained and scummy ever. And IMO, and i am pretty sure in others too, he IS playing very scattered brained.

Definitely happy with my vote.
Further, my own experience of playing with him in Scumchat is that he tends towards meta when he's under pressure. He's doing that curiously soon in this case. Quick Daamno wagon is common in Scumchat, and in this game, was much less likely to get a QL than it is Scumchat, where he'd get lynched for the lulz. His reaction suggests Xscumno, more than anything.
Xdaamno wrote:Even though I do - though not that strongly - the point of that post was quite obviously to learn more about VP's character, which is unclear to me at this point. Cheers for shitting on that.
This is an example of Xdaamno when crumbling under pressure, which isn't really there.
VP Baltar wrote:
tajo wrote:Does Dizzy always play like this?
I'd like to hear this from people with experience as well. She's intentionally playing to be unreadable and I don't like it.

(Happy B-day, btw, Dizzy!)
I can answer this for you: No, I don't always play like this.

Thanks for the birthday wishes! :)
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

What made you decide to try out the new playstyle, Izzy?

Also, is the Daamno meta you are pushing really as bad as you are making it out to be?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

Qooq (130) wrote:why did you feel the need to answer for me HowardRoark?
I wasn't answering for you. I was addressing a comment that I disagreed with.

Xdaamno's 60: Playing as town does not require "running through several layers of town thought."
Xdaamno's 77: Meta defenses are weak.
Xdaamno's 78: I guess this one could go either way. I was reading this with the taste of the others still in my mouth.
ADD post 151: Waffling. How is a post obvtown, but not that strongly?

Concerning the "wagon derailing" question: Questioning the intentions of the voters on it weakens it. It was rhetorical.

My JDodge town read is based on the fact that I have seen nothing to this point that seems anti-town motivated.
Help your fellow players by replacing into a game.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

HowardRoark wrote:My JDodge town read is based on the fact that I have seen nothing to this point
fixed
YOUR AD HERE

DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

VP Baltar wrote:What made you decide to try out the new playstyle, Izzy?
Well, I don't know how it comes off to other people, but I have a sense that I'm yet to find my voice as a mafia player, which means I don't have a particularly consistent, settled playstyle. It's not helped by a particularly volatile personality that would further distort any attempt to form a read based on analysis of prior play
VP Baltar wrote:Also, is the Daamno meta you are pushing really as bad as you are making it out to be?
It's enough to make him my prime suspect for now. Does that help?
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by JDodge »

Remember folks: JD is gone on weekends due to working 6:30-2. Expect me to be caught up sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:06 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

LA due to exams this week. I actually plan on studying my ass off
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Xdaamno »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:This is an example of Xdaamno when crumbling under pressure, which isn't really there.
This exaggerates how I feel about this - my annoyance is nothing more than irrational.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:13 am

Post by Xdaamno »

EBWOP: And not really big anyway, I meant to say. I'll try and be a bit more relevant to the game from now on.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Are you always this bad with linguistics Xdaamno? You're tripping up worse than a drunken cripple. It's making me start to wonder about you.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:34 am

Post by Vi »

If I didn't like my Cayke vote so much I would snapvote Otto right now.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:48 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Otto Ulbreicht wrote:Are you always this bad with linguistics Xdaamno? You're tripping up worse than a drunken cripple. It's making me start to wonder about you.
Yeah. I usually don't go back and correct things, lol. What has that got to do with anything?
Cracking Idea Mafia
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'll do it for you. No way an experienced scumhunter should be looking at playstyle and semantics as legitimate reasons for a lynch.

Unvote, Vote: Otto
YOUR AD HERE

Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Xdaamno »

(yeah, but I want to hear his explanation first)
Cracking Idea Mafia
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

VP Baltar wrote:I'll do it for you. No way an experienced scumhunter should be looking at playstyle and semantics as legitimate reasons for a lynch.

Overreact much? Nowhere at all did I say anything about lynching or even voting Xdaamno, I just don't feel he's worth defending if he constantly has to go back and explain what he meant or reword his statements because he is afraid of them looking scummy. It doesn't mean that my vote is just magically gonna go on him, I still don't think he's scum as of yet, but I'm curious to why you felt the sudden need to attack me, becasue the above quote doesn't cut it as it isn't accurate.

I simply made an offhand comment stating that I'm noting that he stumbles on what he means to say alot. I have no idea if this is normal, so I asked him.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:56 am

Post by Vi »

Otto Ulbreicht 191 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:I'll do it for you. No way an experienced scumhunter should be looking at playstyle and semantics as legitimate reasons for a lynch.

Overreact much? Nowhere at all did I say anything about lynching or even voting Xdaamno, I just don't feel he's worth defending if he constantly has to go back and explain what he meant or reword his statements because he is afraid of them looking scummy. It doesn't mean that my vote is just magically gonna go on him, I still don't think he's scum as of yet, but I'm curious to why you felt the sudden need to attack me, becasue the above quote doesn't cut it as it isn't accurate.

I simply made an offhand comment stating that I'm noting that he stumbles on what he means to say alot. I have no idea if this is normal, so I asked him.
you're

not

scumhunting
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Come on over, Vi. Cayke just ducked out, so we may as well beat on her buddy who is here for now.
YOUR AD HERE

Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:57 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Vi wrote:

you're

not

scumhunting
Apologies if you feel that way. I'm currently in exam week so my efforts are not as great as they would be otherwise.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Otto wrote:
It doesn't mean that my vote is just magically gonna go on him, I still don't think he's scum as of yet
, but I'm curious to why you felt the sudden need to attack me, becasue the above quote doesn't cut it as it isn't accurate.
^This highlights exactly why you are scum. You're essentially outlining how you plan to question daamno and gradually switch your vote to him after you were against it initially.
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Vi »

Otto Ulbreicht 194 wrote:
Vi wrote:

you're

not

scumhunting
Apologies if you feel that way. I'm currently in exam week so my efforts are not as great as they would be otherwise.
and if this were a particularly complicated game or if last week was exam week too or if it looked like you were pressed for time at all i would feel maybe a little sympathetic

Unvote: Cayke
Vote: Otto U.
(L-5)
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:15 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

VP Baltar wrote:
Otto wrote:
It doesn't mean that my vote is just magically gonna go on him, I still don't think he's scum as of yet
, but I'm curious to why you felt the sudden need to attack me, becasue the above quote doesn't cut it as it isn't accurate.
^This highlights exactly why you are scum. You're essentially outlining how you plan to question daamno and gradually switch your vote to him after you were against it initially.
Lol, nice try. Way to grasp at straws here.

Let me spell it out for you, as your mind doesn't seem capable by itself to grasp simple concepts:

I have no reason to believe Xdaamno is scum right now, so my vote is not going on him.

I am asking about his linguistics so I have an idea of how he is going to play vs. other people's claim on his meta (cayke and vi)

Opinions are not set in stone. If the game progresses to a point where I believe he is scum, I will vote for him. For me, that time is nowhere in the near future. If I had claimed the opposite and said I'd never vote for him, you'd attack me as scum for the exact opposite reason, so you can't have it both ways.

Overall, if you put it together, I asked him for an idea of what to expect in his posts, as he always seems to be rewording everything he says. If he claim's that's typical, I will then hold onto that piece of knowledge, as well as the scumchatter's claims of it being a sign of him crumbling under pressure, and weigh the two as the game progresses. He claims that it isn't however, so it has me pondering why he has had to do so. It doesn't come off as scummy yet, because I can understand where the pressure came from in the first place. I too would hate it if a mafia cliche just decided to stick together and chose me ahead of time to lynch.

Can you understand where I'm coming from now?
Otto Ulbreicht
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Otto Ulbreicht
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Otto Ulbreicht »

Vi wrote:
Vi wrote:

you're

not

scumhunting
and if this were a particularly complicated game or if last week was exam week too or if it looked like you were pressed for time at all i would feel maybe a little sympathetic

(L-5)
This vote baffles me. Ever consider maybe I have an exam in the next couple of hours?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Vi »

Otto Ulbreicht wrote:
Vi wrote:
Vi wrote:

you're

not

scumhunting

(L-5)
This vote baffles me. Ever consider maybe I have an exam in the next couple of hours?
Briefly, but you also weren't scumhunting before so it doesn't seem relevant.

Return to “Completed Open Games”