danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:11 am

Post by danakillsu »

DKU, did you read the thread or not? Why did you lie about that?
How many times do I have to tell you! I DID READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

I like hammering.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:18 am

Post by semioldguy »

Disbelieving his suspicions is one thing, disbelieving that he read the thread is another. It took me five hours-ish to read the thread in it's entirety, though that whole time I was at work and thus also had to be doing work so it didn't look like I was doing nothing. If I had just sat down to read it I think I could have gotten through it in a couple of hours. No reason to believe that danakillsu couldn't.

I am still happy with my vote and the way danakillsu's wagon is being haphazardly thrown together bothers me. For most people on the wagon he isn't even your top suspect, or doesn't seem to be. Its like most of you are settling for him, which smells really bad to me. I don't like that lynch at all based upon how it was constructed.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Sanjay »

Uh, what?
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:21 am

Post by semioldguy »

Also Looker, you essentially voted for him as well by your unvote, revote crap.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:22 am

Post by Sanjay »

Have you read the thread, semioldguy?
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:23 am

Post by semioldguy »

What doesn't make sense Sanjay?
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Sanjay »

How you are unhappy with the lynch of someone who:

1) Pretty clearly didn't read the thread.
2) Fake claimed cop.
3) As scum explains KoC's totally bizarre actions better than anything KoC has come up with.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:26 am

Post by semioldguy »

Making a stupid move (or several) does not equate to being scum. Intelligence does not indicate alignment.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Sanjay »

We'll talk tomorrow.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:43 am

Post by semioldguy »

Why are you counting on that? Do you have control over whether we talk tomorrow? If not, why would you say such a thing? I have no reason to believe I'd live through any night.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Sanjay »

Of course you don't. Silly me.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:23 am

Post by Kreriov »

"Alright, we caught us a gang banger!", drawls looker as she spits in here tobacy cup. "Did you see how I gave that extra tug on the rope once you others had DJ swinging?"

"Yeah, nice one looker!", says Sanjay. "Heck, I was all for lynching BigBear, and even I am happy DJ is gone!"

BigBear looks startled and yells, "THAT'S RIGHT! How could you not want to lynch DJ. You must be scum!"

"GET HIM!" agrees about half the town as they start to drag Sanjay away.

"NO WAIT!" says Sanjay, "What about KoC? He did even TRY to lynch anyone!"

"HE'S RIGHT!" shouts the other half of the town, who promptly start to drag off KoC.

As they are both dragged off to the gallows side by side, Sanjay and KoC desperately try to get at each other, kicking and punching the other. At one point Sanjay even manages to pull a particularly long hair out of KoCs ear.

Suddenly, Furry speaks up, "Hey, what happened to eleven? He was just here. That feller there sort of looks like him, but something it just not right."

"Oh, I am danakillsu, I am actually eleven's doppelganger. I have a brother Darrel and another brother Darrel. I just moved in from West Virginia."

"That explains it", says Furry, "of course you realize this means we have to lynch you now."

"Huh?"

"Yup, sorry, but we really need to lynch you. We don't like dopplegangers. Or West Virginians."

"But, um..."

"YEAH! GRAB HIM!" choruses half the town, dropping KoC and grabbing danakillsu.

Still, in the act of dropping KoC, the group dragging Sanjay surges closer to the gallows until at one point looker briefly lets go, exclaiming "Ohhhh! Shiny!", before rejoining the group dragging Sanjay.

Realizing he is now in the lead, Dana shouts, "BUT I'M THE COP!"

"Then who should we arrest?"

"Well, see, I can only divulge that information upon request. You have to fill out a ID-10-T form, then a Form 19, then file a copy of you birth certificate with the state. Then it will only take 3 weeks."

"What? Have you not heard of the Freedom of Information Act? You have to tell us now! It says so in the rules!"

"Oh, well, in that case, I lied. I am not cop. Well, I was a mall cop. Once. For a day. That counts, doesn't it?"

"Maybe in West Virginia, but not here! Our cop was killed last night! Even if you are a cop, your crazy!"

Right about then KoC mutters, "Oh for the love of...", drops his hold on Sanjay, ties the noose around danakillsu neck, and hauls him up to the gallows.

As the crowd finishes the job, a driver's license falls out of dana's pocket. Home address is Falls Church, VA.

Final Vote Count D2

Sanjay (4) - BigBear looker semioldguy Knight of Cydonia danakillsu
danakillsu (6)
- Furry Sanjay havingfitz DeathRowKitty archaebob Knight of Cydonia

danakillsu
Resident
is lynched!

Ngiht 2 has begun! Send in your night actions. Day will resume Monday, 14 Dec when I get to work.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Kreriov »

In the morning, everyone gathers at the church dressed in black. Services for danakillsu will be starting soon as everyone stands around commiserating about the horrible mistake made the day before. It does not take long for the town to realize someone is missing. It is Knight of Cydonia!

Knight of Cydonia
Jailkeeper
and member of
Fraternal Order of Police
, killed in a drive by!
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:22 am

Post by BigBear »

Vote Furry

Check.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:55 am

Post by semioldguy »

Vote: Sanjay
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:36 am

Post by Sanjay »

Vote: semioldguy

So hard.

Why is it that when everyone else was going "danakillsu is obv. scum, woo hoo" you came in, absolutely sure of his alignment, and started blaming people for the lynch?

Why was it that you didn't decide to come tell us about danakillsu's obvious innocence until AFTER the dude was lynched?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Also, I think it is time for you to stop avoiding the question and ask for you to actually back up your claims about me (like that I was doing a lot of following and that I added no content to the game). This is something that you have been QUITE reluctant to do.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:13 am

Post by semioldguy »

Because the lynch looked bad by how it built up and I didn't see motivation behind danakillsu's posts as being scum motivation. I've already posted these reasons Sanjay if you don't mind reading them the first time.

I'd like people on that wagon to explain why they were on it. For most it seems like he was not initially their top suspect, but they voted for him anyway. Sounds really scummy to me, like trying to get a scum buddy saved from lynch by building up an alternative wagon.

I didn't come tell people before the hammer that I didn't like the wagon after all that nonsense because I (1) hadn't been in the thread during the time that I didn't post so didn't know what was going on until I returned; and (2) My vote was on you, which should have made it clear enough already that I liked your wagon and not danakillsu's.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:21 am

Post by Sanjay »

What is that, the twentieth time you've dodged my request to back up your case against me?

Should we celebrate?

Why weren't you keeping up with the thread? Was a deadline 5-5 split with one of the vote getters being your chief suspect not exciting enough for you?
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Sanjay »

Also, your reasons stink.

How come you think not voting for a soft-claimer is scummy, but fake claiming isn't?

It seems like you are being very selective about which anti-town actions are scummy to you.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:25 am

Post by semioldguy »

@Sanjay
Also, why did you say yesterday that we'd discuss this tomorrow (actually today) instead of continuing the discussion yesterday? It seems that if you were interested in catching scum you should have tried to catch scum in a slip before the reveal. Waiting until after either allows scum time to think of things to say or allows yourself as scum to avoid defending someone you know not to be scum and make a slip yourself before the reveal. Either way, it is not pro-town.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:34 am

Post by semioldguy »

Sanjay wrote:What is that, the twentieth time you've dodged my request to back up your case against me?
You seem to be the only one who cares enough to request this.
Sanjay wrote:Why weren't you keeping up with the thread? Was a deadline 5-5 split with one of the vote getters being your chief suspect not exciting enough for you?
I was very busy and had another game that required more attention, which is now over.
Sanjay wrote:How come you think not voting for a soft-claimer is scummy, but fake claiming isn't?
Because context and motivation are more important in getting reads than an action by itself. Again, failure of reading on your part of previous posts of mine.
Sanjay wrote:It seems like you are being very selective about which anti-town actions are scummy to you.
As should everyone. Just because an action is anti-town does not make it scummy. Players would be much better scum hunters if they looked for motivations for why an action is scummy rather than just pointing to anti-town actions and claiming scummy without proper dissection.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:00 am

Post by Looker »

vote Sanjay

checkmate

Let's not make a mistake this time and organize this thing. While I believe it entirely possible for Sanjay to be your scum partner due to his early interest in you VS DRK Day 1, I find it in your best interest to bus the hell out of his ass and help get him out of here. It would at least give you brownie points with the town. If, however, you are town, then you're on the right path, but I want to lynch Sanjay first. IIRC, I said that Furry, KoC, and Raskol had a chance at being Sanjay's partner, but I don't want to lynch Furry before Sanjay.
Good job.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2012129#2012129]Post 1566[/url] wrote:
Vote: semioldguy

So hard.

Why is it that when everyone else was going "danakillsu is obv. scum, woo hoo" you came in, absolutely sure of his alignment, and started blaming people for the lynch?

Why was it that you didn't decide to come tell us about danakillsu's obvious innocence until AFTER the dude was lynched?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Also, I think it is time for you to stop avoiding the question and ask for you to actually back up your claims about me (like that I was doing a lot of following and that I added no content to the game). This is something that you have been QUITE reluctant to do.
That's not going to work. It might sound good in your head when you rehearse it as you type, but clever wordplay and spliced emotion will get you nowhere, similar to the strawman fallacy you're trying to use. You're mafia. No amount of inadequacy, inconsistency, or SOG incompetence can compensate for this. You are the scum! Should I revert to my elephant explanation? (Posts 751 and 752)
semioldguy's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2012212#2012212]Post 1570[/url] wrote:@Sanjay
Also, why did you say yesterday that we'd discuss this tomorrow (actually today) instead of continuing the discussion yesterday?
Without even considering the rest, this is decent enough an argument for me. I've said it before and I will say it again, Sanjay is the scum. He might have tried to avoid the mess of WIFOM which would ensue if he NK'd me, but he's still the scum. Sanjay and Furry are scum.

Let it be known that the above were simply comments and not answers to any questions posed against me. If you
do
, however, have a question that you'd like to ask me: Ask me.

And, btw, thanks for returning the favor, Sanjay.
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:06 am

Post by BigBear »

Dude, you know how much I want Sanjay lynched, but you should realize that Furry was the one that started TWO wagons to save Sanjay's ass. Now, I don't care which one we lynch, just so long as they both go down.

Unvote:
Vote: Sanjay
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:11 am

Post by Sanjay »

Give me a break, semioldguy. I did look for motivations as for why danakillsu's actions were anti-town. I absolutely did.

KoC turned out town, but without you knowing that KoC was town, I don't see why my explanation for danakillsu's actions weren't at least plausible. But no, here comes semioldguy, before danakillsu flipped, before KoC flipped, immediately trying to cast blame on people for the wagon.

And as for your "why didn't you press me during twilight" accusation:

1) If you happen to be town, attacking you during twilight decreases the possibility that you are nightkilled.
2) The chance of me being nightkilled after spending all day at L-1 seemed pretty slim to me.
3) With you coming in acting absolutely sure that danakillsu was town, it seemed pretty likely that you wouldn't be nightkilled either.

It was enough to me to get you to admit that you read the thread so you couldn't pull some shenanigans today.

Explain why you were sure danakillsu's motivations were coming from a pro-town perspective.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”