Open 177 (Monks and Masons) - Game Over.

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Nikanor »

The Hayl is Sad II Vote count

Farside22 - ElectricBadger, Nikanor
ElectricBadger - Benmage

Not Voting: Hewitt, Farside22, SaintKerrigan

Lots of love
Haylxxx

1000 post is mine!

I hate you >.> I'm gonna go throw a massive tantrum now.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Nikanor »

That's all I really wanted. I just didn't want to look too much like a spammer. ;)

I wanted it so I could right some flavor.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

:roll:
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Spammer.

Also, Hewitt...why no talkie talkie? I seeee you pooooosting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

nikanor:
Gah! You started the conversation without me? I guess this is what I get for sleeping in...
I'm getting some good vibes from both Scien and farside here, so I won't vote either of them. *
Oh what a finkle mind to change so easily with no reason.

I notice lots of piggy back's that Nik uses in such a case as this:
3) Quote yourself. Show us the context that you think ODDin is taking your material out of, and I will believe you. Simply saying, 'You're twisting my words,' is not an adequate defense.
In order to catch a good scum player, one must search for ulterior motive in posts. In that way, I think it's a good thing that ODDin said what he had about that quote, but I also see how you can take that as a twisting of your words.

Mind you this is the first post that nik even mentions anyone as for as who is scum or town:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/posting. ... 4#19927294

Longer reason's found here: As you can see nothing remotely scum hunting in this post.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/posting. ... 78#2000478

deflecting and protection SK here: Also where did Oddin attempt to lynch the mason?

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/posting. ... 8#20005388

In short Niknor has done little to nothing all game long. He ask for proof from me but never once provided proof of anything he has said so far this game, what little he comments on.
IE: I don't say one someone is really scummy so I don't have to worry about backing up those comments.
Not one single bit of scum hunting has been seen in any post except with RBT. Either lurking or making little to no. He continues this disturbing trend with none batting an eye.
FOS: Niknor

next up will be the monks but this will have to wait to possibly tomorrow.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nikanor wrote:
Benmage wrote:have you seen her scum play to confirm that its different?
I have now. :D
It was the same shitty play…
farside22 wrote:
This is bull. I said mafia would rather try and hit a wolfy and win, and that a mislynch doesn't guarantee a mafia win. If i was mafia i'd be right along eb aiming at the ?'s to maybe hit the last wolfy...so, you are just wrong here.
Look at it from my thought. You and nik mafia. You tried like crazy to get a Monk lynched that you know to be town. Once you lynch said Monk today mafia wins. Did I miss a beat there?
Uhhh yes...A...massive beat.. the one where a mislynch today doesn't spell a mafia win...
SaintKerrigan wrote:Benmage, have you forgotten about me or something? Because I'm pretty sure you flat-out accused me of being scum for reasons you claimed were ironclad yesterday, yet I'm seeing a vote for EB. What happened here?
Where did i make them ironclad...i have to vote...its like the presidential vote for me. Choose between the least of the worst. EB has been bad all game, and opened today just as poorly...if i miss the wrong one of you i fucked up...its a coin flip for me. I am going with EB as scum, and you as just terrible.
farside22 wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Benmage, have you forgotten about me or something? Because I'm pretty sure you flat-out accused me of being scum for reasons you claimed were ironclad yesterday, yet I'm seeing a vote for EB. What happened here?
maybe you will get the answer that he keeps dodging with me. :?
What new lie is this? Where did you ask something I dodged?
farside22 wrote: Interesing to note that ben talks about mae has a policy lynch but never carried on with that idea the next day. (starts leaning more toward wolf with Mae) Ah he bring up the idea of a policy lynch but does that backtrack of saying it was a bad idea on my say so.
I said she was a policy, but that there were more worth wild targets readily available. Your half truths are interesting to note.
farside22 wrote: I really don't like the way ben defends Nik's scum list here:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:^^ This made me chuckle.

So great you listed some names...didnt even attempt to give anything brief...but okkkk.... Lets build from there.

What have i done to be written down as "def scum"??
EB has a point about nik's post. It is supar and lack luster when it comes to a real reason for finding someone scum.
But one can understand where he stands in the game. Sure his reads aren't back by much foundation. But now we know that...we know certain reads aren't the most concrete. Anyways whats wrong with his reason for believing his scum picks?
I noted since I'm not lynched and know my alignment as town that since Ben and SK did not just vote to lynch me they are not possibly scum together. As I said a mislynch today means scum win.
*wonders how long some thinkheaded people are going to be*
I'm really leaning Ben as wolf at this point, but him igoring Nik is giving me all sorts of vibes and defending his list.
I don't understand this in conjunction with you're conclusion.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:18 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ Benmage:
Benmage wrote:You (ODDin) ruined the perfect trap to protect your partner.
In addition to that direct quote, you spent almost the entire of the end of Day 2 (once I replaced in) arguing for your trap and how it conclusively proved me as scum. I dunno, did you talk with someone during the night and get a refreshed perspective or something?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Uhhh yes...A...massive beat.. the one where a mislynch today doesn't spell a mafia win...
Ah the only thing that mafia have to worry about is the night. They survive the night the auto win.

What new lie is this? Where did you ask something I dodged?
I asked:
far wrote: @ben: if you think one of the monks is mafia why are you voting EB when you were pushing so hard on SK before the lynch of Oddin.
This is what you said which does not answer my question and a question with a question in my view is dodging a question
ben wrote: Also...EB was one of my way more top suspects of yesterday...so wheres the issue?

Also this note:
ben wrote: There is at best a 50% of mafia in the monks. At worst 0%.
There is either a 50% of mafia you or Nik or 100% in my view since I know my role as town.

I said she was a policy, but that there were more worth wild targets readily available. Your half truths are interesting to note.

No this is what you said:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Nice job scien. A little ironic you left out my lingering question on Oddin in both of our summaries, but i did ask for them to be brief.

As far as my interactions with Mae...there hasnt been any, i just joined the game and she is V/LA...from her play my only read is that shes bad, and could warrant a policy lynch if others are for this so am i.
Her badness makes her impossible to read, thus quite the liability.

The YJ/Mae/Wulfy exchange..i'd have to go back and read, as well as Nik's statement.
Based on this set up and the possible scenario's I'm going with the assumption that there is 2 wovles and 2 mafia. If this a fact we mislynch with 9 players and then it's just a battle between 2 scum factions for who wins.
In a nutshell I'm against policy lynches based on this possible scenario.
This is the quote I'm referring to with my comment.
Right right right...today would be a bad position with 0 mafia dead to call for one...She still shouldnt be overlooked..that said. Vote EB !??! :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:39 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Nice job scien. A little ironic you left out my lingering question on Oddin in both of our summaries, but i did ask for them to be brief.

As far as my interactions with Mae...there hasnt been any, i just joined the game and she is V/LA...from her play my only read is that shes bad, and could warrant a policy lynch if others are for this so am i.

The YJ/Mae/Wulfy exchange..i'd have to go back and read, as well as Nik's statement.
Based on this set up and the possible scenario's I'm going with the assumption that there is 2 wovles and 2 mafia. If this a fact we mislynch with 9 players and then it's just a battle between 2 scum factions for who wins.
Right right right...today would be a bad position with 0 mafia dead to call for one...She still shouldnt be overlooked..that said. Vote EB !??! :P
Whats your point here?? And I know I mentioned other people being better targets..it must be from a different statement, and i'll dig it up from my own iso, if you tell me whats even the point of this?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Ah the only thing that mafia have to worry about is the night. They survive the night the auto win.
Indeed.
farside22 wrote: What new lie is this? Where did you ask something I dodged?
I asked:
far wrote: @ben: if you think one of the monks is mafia why are you voting EB when you were pushing so hard on SK before the lynch of Oddin.
This is what you said which does not answer my question and a question with a question in my view is dodging a question
ben wrote: Also...EB was one of my way more top suspects of yesterday...so wheres the issue?
Lol...this isn't dodging a question..you asked why go for EB...again, as i just answered SK (read shit...one answer to one, can apply to other questions, like yours) EB has been scummy all game. I didnt dodge the question, I am going for EB because he's been scummy for me, and I should've stuck with my gut and lynched him awhile ago...His opening today only made this oh so more obvious of a lynch. I didn't deflect the question with a question...way to make things sounds worse, geeze...i gave a most obvious answer to an idiotic question, because i've been questioning Eb for awhile now, anyone could see why I'd vote him. So I ask you where the issue is, because there is none.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote: Also this note:
There is either a 50% of mafia you or Nik or 100% in my view since I know my role as town.
Bullshit, you're definitely the final mafiascum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Benmage »

SaintKerrigan wrote:@ Benmage:
Benmage wrote:You (ODDin) ruined the perfect trap to protect your partner.
In addition to that direct quote, you spent almost the entire of the end of Day 2 (once I replaced in) arguing for your trap and how it conclusively proved me as scum. I dunno, did you talk with someone during the night and get a refreshed perspective or something?
If you read the game you'll see I spent a lot longer time calling out EB and trying to get him lynched...like i said, i'm willing to write you off as bad town...Why are you trying to get lynched? Why are you still talking to me and not going for mafia...thats who has to die today....(idiots :roll: )

I also called out ODDin, and Scien at times, and as a possible pair...look how that turned out. Noones perfect...(**waits for bad, opportunistic scum to hop on to my mistargets**)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote: Also this note:
Bullshit, you're definitely the final mafiascum.
How is this BS? Seriously if your town this makes sense because hello look at Scien and what he said. 1 monk could be mafia and not both. Which mean that 50/50 between you or Nik or 100% that you are both scum.
Please explain how this is BS instead of throwing out garbage.
Lol...this isn't dodging a question..you asked why go for EB...again, as i just answered SK (read shit...one answer to one, can apply to other questions, like yours)
My comment you quoted was before you answered SK why don't you read shit yourself instead of cursing at people.
i gave a most obvious answer to an idiotic question, because i've been questioning Eb for awhile now, anyone could see why I'd vote him. So I ask you where the issue is, because there is none.
Wow so I should just ignore everything you said about SK and the trap you laid and wondering what the heck happened there?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Whats your point here?? And I know I mentioned other people being better targets..it must be from a different statement, and i'll dig it up from my own iso, if you tell me whats even the point of this?
Your stated I was making half truths. So you can lie and it's okay. Nice way to just ignore your own comment to me where I show you talking about lynching mae for policy lynch and backing off on my say so.
Why are you so jumpy I caught you trying to say I was lying and showing proff I was not.
You think just throwing words out and me not showing proof that what I said was not a lie makes you right?
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:31 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Benmage wrote:Why are you still talking to me and not going for mafia...
Are you admitting you're a werewolf, then?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:52 am

Post by farside22 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Benmage wrote:Why are you still talking to me and not going for mafia...
Are you admitting you're a werewolf, then?
See and that is the other thing if Ben is wolf he has a 50/50 chance of hitting scum with me or nik. However he is doing the directing thing in which he says we lynch a monk and if they are town the wolf goes for the other monk. This basically saves him or Nik if neither is lynched today.

As for me I look at it this way. Either both Ben and Nik are scum or one is.
If both are mafia then Hewitt is automaically wolf (again this is from my POV)
Ben if wolf should be looking to me or Nik with a 50/50 shot of lynching scum. Instead I see him giving directions to the wolf.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:20 am

Post by farside22 »

mmm I just realized something so I'm going to wait for Ben to either reply with the hopes he will be rationale when posting this time.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:29 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Good luck with that.

Ben is scum. I just don't see him as mafia, considering his buddying with Hew and continuing attacks on monks.
Benmage wrote:I also called out ODDin, and Scien at times, and as a possible pair...look how that turned out. Noones perfect...(**waits for bad, opportunistic scum to hop on to my mistargets**)
Yes, because examining your past votes and wagons is oh so scummy.

Frankly, of your three 'sure thing' wagons yesterday at least two were against townies, and your flip flopping affirms you have no idea where scum is and are just trying to force a wolf agenda. You're on your own, desperate, and you need both the monks and the mafia dead - not just mafia.

@Haylen - please prod Hewitt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

SaintKerrigan (Rep. XofElf Rep. CSL Rep. ZazieR): All zazie did was ask questions so it's hard to read much into that. Both elf and CSL said nothing so onto SK
In other news: Vote: Benmage. I think he used this little stunt as an attempt to draw out a member of the opposing scum team.
So lets go into this post: Either SK is saying Ben is scum trying to out an an opposing scum (IE SK in this case) or it is what SK says here:
No, I'm accusing Benmage of being a member of one scum team who accuses someone of being a member of the opposing scum team. This does not mean that I am a member of a scum team.

Which is really hard to see it that way.

This is only true if Benmage is wolf:
I feel that Benmage as scum likely realized the scenarios I described earlier, and knew he had to try and get his team the 2-1 advantage. So he concocted this trap and sprung it on a replacing monk, because he figures if he can get one monk lynched, he and his partner will nightkill the other monk. There is a more likely possibility of finding scum in the monk-mason groups than in the rest of the players, so attacking these groups makes sense.
I have no real sense of SK. I don't think Ben's "trap" was all that as I said I would look into it myself if a players told me to claim now or die. Once I looked into it I would call them a liar and vote for them for trying to provoke a claim.
A list or something substancial where you stand on each player would be helpful to see if you are scum hunting or just floating

MOD: Please prod Hewitt
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

EB: I did my review of Nik's play. I would like now a post by post comment on why you think I'm mafia scum in comparision to Nik's play.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:35 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

farside22 wrote:A list or something substancial where you stand on each player would be helpful to see if you are scum hunting or just floating
I'm working on it. You guys gave me a hell of a lot to catch up on, quite frankly. :P Those walls of text certainly didn't help...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:mmm I just realized something so I'm going to wait for Ben to either reply with the hopes he will be rationale when posting this time.
Go fuck yourself (inc frustrated post)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Benmage »

ElectricBadger wrote:Good luck with that.

Ben is scum. I just don't see him as mafia, considering his buddying with Hew and continuing attacks on monks.
How does buddying with Hew make me scum?? Geeze...did you not see Mae flip wolf...do you think theres 3 wolves??
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:47 am

Post by Haylen »

I have prodded Hewitt as requested. I've updated todays pages with vote counts at the top of each page, and shall now get onto doing yesterdays. Sorry about that.

Benmage, please calm down. Insults are unacceptable in my games, as it clearly says in my rules. Farside, please be careful about what you say in future.
Last edited by Haylen on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:48 am

Post by Benmage »

ElectricBadger wrote: Frankly, of your three 'sure thing' wagons yesterday at least two were against townies, and your flip flopping affirms you have no idea where scum is and are just trying to force a wolf agenda. You're on your own, desperate, and you need both the monks and the mafia dead - not just mafia.
This sounds nice, but makes no sense. The last wolf, just like the town needs a mafia lynched this day for the game to continue...the rest is up to fate (nk's)

Return to “Completed Open Games”