Open 177 (Monks and Masons) - Game Over.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:49 am

Post by Benmage »

The Youtube Can Die Vote count

Farside22 - ElectricBadger, Nikanor
ElectricBadger - Benmage

Not Voting: Hewitt, Farside22, SaintKerrigan

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Lots of love
Haylxxx

Haylen wrote:
I have prodded Hewitt as requested. I've updated todays pages with vote counts at the top of each page, and shall now get onto doing yesterdays. Sorry about that.

Benmage, please calm down. Insults are unacceptable in my games, as it clearly says in my rules.
Me calm down....I get told my posts are lack rationale and you tell me to calm down....

Yes. I did tell you to calm down. Insulting another persons playstyle and posting style is fine. Making it personal, is not. I have requested that Farside think about the consequences of what she says though in the future. ~ Hayl
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Here I edited it.....
SaintKerrigan wrote:
Benmage wrote:Why are you still talking to me and not going for mafia...
Are you admitting you're a werewolf, then?
Zzzzzz…No, geeeze. Is this your first game?
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote: Also this note:
ben wrote: There is at best a 50% of mafia in the monks. At worst 0%.
There is either a 50% of mafia you or Nik or 100% in my view since I know my role as town.
Bullshit, you're definitely the final mafiascum.
How is this BS? Seriously if your town this makes sense because hello look at Scien and what he said. 1 monk could be mafia and not both. Which mean that 50/50 between you or Nik or 100% that you are both scum.
Please explain how this is BS instead of throwing out garbage.
Its BS, because you are the last mafiascum.
farside22 wrote:
Lol...this isn't dodging a question..you asked why go for EB...again, as i just answered SK (read shit...one answer to one, can apply to other questions, like yours)
My comment you quoted was before you answered SK why don't you read shit yourself instead of cursing at people.
Huh? Comment of yours I quoted...I though you we're quoting my comments/asking me something...
farside22 wrote:
i gave a most obvious answer to an idiotic question, because i've been questioning Eb for awhile now, anyone could see why I'd vote him. So I ask you where the issue is, because there is none.
Wow so I should just ignore everything you said about SK and the trap you laid and wondering what the heck happened there?
No, lol...i've answered this now...so again, what is your point? Only one monk can be scum, and I am naming it EB.
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I said she was a policy, but that there were more worth wild targets readily available. Your half truths are interesting to note.

No this is what you said:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Nice job scien. A little ironic you left out my lingering question on Oddin in both of our summaries, but i did ask for them to be brief.

As far as my interactions with Mae...there hasnt been any, i just joined the game and she is V/LA...from her play my only read is that shes bad, and could warrant a policy lynch if others are for this so am i.
Her badness makes her impossible to read, thus quite the liability.

The YJ/Mae/Wulfy exchange..i'd have to go back and read, as well as Nik's statement.
Based on this set up and the possible scenario's I'm going with the assumption that there is 2 wovles and 2 mafia. If this a fact we mislynch with 9 players and then it's just a battle between 2 scum factions for who wins.
In a nutshell I'm against policy lynches based on this possible scenario.
This is the quote I'm referring to with my comment.
Right right right...today would be a bad position with 0 mafia dead to call for one...She still shouldnt be overlooked..that said. Vote EB !??! :P
Whats your point here?? And I know I mentioned other people being better targets..it must be from a different statement, and i'll dig it up from my own iso, if you tell me whats even the point of this?
Your stated I was making half truths. So you can lie and it's okay. Nice way to just ignore your own comment to me where I show you talking about lynching mae for policy lynch and backing off on my say so.
HOLY $%#@ing shit....where the $%#@ did i back off? Geeze requote, and highlight like i'm a *&%$ing child because I don't see me backing off anywhere, and you continuing to say otherwise is $%#@ing annoying as
shit
crap.
farside22 wrote: Why are you so jumpy I caught you trying to say I was lying and showing proff I was not.
You think just throwing words out and me not showing proof that what I said was not a lie makes you right?
Where the #$%@ was i jumpy, i'm getting aggravated as hell...what words did i spout, what lack of proof did i miss...i keep asking for you to show me, and i keep saying if i missed something i'll try and reiterate/show if its been previously stated, and you just keep trucking along with that saying that i'm 'dodging'....wow, i see this worked with Scien, calling him dodgy, i feel bad for him now...
interactions with you are retarded.
Purple.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Now most of this day and most of the questions asked towards me have been pointless. I know its mostly from EB/Farside who are partners and thus got eachother backs, especially considering where the game stand...and SK is well...new/useless/emotional cause i attacked him yesterday.

But like I said, its Mafiascum that have to be hunted today. So start doing that.

I'm not the last wolf, I have a damn good idea who it is...but I see the whole picture, and know lots will be sorted out with tonights kills...but first things first lynch a damn mafia....jebus.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:mmm I just realized something so I'm going to wait for Ben to either reply with the hopes he will be rationale when posting this time.
Go fuck yourself (inc frustrated post)
when I see a person cursing as much as you did in one post I call it being irrational ane emotional. Half of the cursing you used was unnecessary.

Again I want this explain
If you are town shouldn't that mean that either Nik or myself to me mafia? Yes or no? How is this not 50/50 shot of hitting mafia at this point?
I have more reason to believe you to be wolf but I want an answer to ths question instead of calling it BS.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:05 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote: Again I want this explain
If you are town shouldn't that mean that either Nik or myself to me mafia? Yes or no? How is this not 50/50 shot of hitting mafia at this point?
I have more reason to believe you to be wolf but I want an answer to ths question instead of calling it BS.
Again, i'm pretty sure I've answered this. But i'll do it again.

Yes between you and Nik, in my opinion there is a 50 percent chance to hit mafia. I think the same 50% rests in the Monks....I don't think you and Nik are both mafia.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:mmm I just realized something so I'm going to wait for Ben to either reply with the hopes he will be rationale when posting this time.
Go fuck yourself (inc frustrated post)
when I see a person cursing as much as you did in one post I call it being irrational ane emotional. Half of the cursing you used was unnecessary.
Maybe, so...I certainly didn't hide my frustration.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Benmage »

EBWOP: Minus the frustrated swearing...the post content certainly did not lack rationale.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote: Again I want this explain
Again, i'm pretty sure I've answered this. But i'll do it again.

Yes between you and Nik, in my opinion there is a 50 percent chance to hit mafia. I think the same 50% rests in the Monks....I don't think you and Nik are both mafia.

Offically declares Benmage wolf for missing the point entirely.

vote: Niknor

Okay step by step now. Deep breath:
Here is what I said first:
farside22 wrote:

Interesing to note that ben talks about mae has a policy lynch but never carried on with that idea the next day. (starts leaning more toward wolf with Mae) Ah he bring up the idea of a policy lynch but does that backtrack of saying it was a bad idea on my say so.
Your response was thus:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote: Interesing to note that ben talks about mae has a policy lynch but never carried on with that idea the next day. (starts leaning more toward wolf with Mae) Ah he bring up the idea of a policy lynch but does that backtrack of saying it was a bad idea on my say so.
I said she was a policy, but that there were more worth wild targets readily available. Your half truths are interesting to note.
I show that you did not say anything about more worthwhile targets and below is you backing up and your exact words on the matter
farside22 wrote: No this is what you said:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Nice job scien. A little ironic you left out my lingering question on Oddin in both of our summaries, but i did ask for them to be brief.

As far as my interactions with Mae...there hasnt been any, i just joined the game and she is V/LA...from her play my only read is that shes bad, and could warrant a policy lynch if others are for this so am i.
Her badness makes her impossible to read, thus quite the liability.

The YJ/Mae/Wulfy exchange..i'd have to go back and read, as well as Nik's statement.
Based on this set up and the possible scenario's I'm going with the assumption that there is 2 wovles and 2 mafia. If this a fact we mislynch with 9 players and then it's just a battle between 2 scum factions for who wins.
In a nutshell I'm against policy lynches based on this possible scenario.
Right right right...today would be a bad position with 0 mafia dead to call for one...She still shouldnt be overlooked..that said. Vote EB
!??! :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:25 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Benmage wrote:I'm not the last wolf, I have a damn good idea who it is...but I see the whole picture, and know lots will be sorted out with tonights kills...but first things first lynch a damn mafia....jebus.
So you're keeping the identity of the wolf hidden why? If you know who the wolf is, you need to make it obvious so mafia can kill them tonight (thus my opening this morning). The secret knowledge thing is ridiculous. So, for amusement's sake - who's our wolf?

To answer your poorly thought responses:
-No, your buddying with Hew does not mean you're both wolves; however, it's unlikely mafia would ignore a chance to help kill a mason; so it's indicative you aren't mafia. Obviously.
-And no, your voting yesterday doesn't necessarily mean you're scum, as they would indeed be hunting other scum. Your voting - most particularly your votes on SK and I - just indicates you're grasping without any real idea of who is scum.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:38 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

farside22 wrote:EB: I did my review of Nik's play. I would like now a post by post comment on why you think I'm mafia scum in comparision to Nik's play.
I've stated my reasons for thinking you're mafia. Add to that your play today, which met my expectations for mafia: even when asked directly you didn't comment on my tactic to pursue mafia (I get the feeling you agree with me but don't want to say so); you attempted to portray Ben as potential mafia without any real proof and pushed heavily in that direction (again, you seem to agreehe's likely a wolf, and at this point lynching the wolf is an instant win for mafia).

If you have specific questions about Nik I'll answer; but I'm not going to analyze every one of his posts. He could be scum - at this point I think the case on him is decent and that it's likely - but as two of you, nikanor or SK are mafia that doesn't really change things. I think you're the better lynch not because Nik seems town but because you seem like a pretty sure thing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Why Benmage is scum soley based on his reasonging:

Lets say we lynch a Monk and that monk turns out mafia. Do you think the wolf will allow the other Monk to live? This is a confirmed town player. Ben's idea is to leave those unclaimed people like myself and Nik alive for the town to not have a confirmed townie to look upon and have.
Lynching one of either myself, Nik, or Ben means no out guessing because if we get this wrong the wolf (IE: Ben) has to kill the other person unclaimed instead of a monk.
Ben's idea is coming from someone who may be assuming that Hewitt is Wolf but he has never said this and keeps using the Monk idea to keep the town from a possible confirmed townie. By going for the unclaimed the mafia and the wolves will be out guessing themselves. and would rather not. For the mafia is hewitt the last wolf or is an unclaimed?
for the wolf assuming again hewitt is not the wolf is it one of the 2 towns or 1 of the two monks.
I'm personally looking for Mafia but I'm looking at the unclaimed with the hope I'm correct and this leaves the town with a fighting chance.
Now either Ben is trying to either direct a wolf by pointing to the Monk's or he is the Wolf and hoping to not only get a mafia either today's lynch or tonight. He want's to do it making sure that only the unconfirmed Mason alive (possible wolf) and a townie alive. This is all based on possible NK's and luck for him. But as for me it's clear that 50% chance of Ben mafia or Nik being mafia is just as clear and his 50/50 for the Monks but him pointing out how it helps the wolf doesn't show how this helps the town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:44 am

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:
farside22 wrote:EB: I did my review of Nik's play. I would like now a post by post comment on why you think I'm mafia scum in comparision to Nik's play.
I've stated my reasons for thinking you're mafia. Add to that your play today, which met my expectations for mafia: even when asked directly you didn't comment on my tactic to pursue mafia (I get the feeling you agree with me but don't want to say so); you attempted to portray Ben as potential mafia without any real proof and pushed heavily in that direction (again, you seem to agreehe's likely a wolf, and at this point lynching the wolf is an instant win for mafia).

If you have specific questions about Nik I'll answer; but I'm not going to analyze every one of his posts. He could be scum - at this point I think the case on him is decent and that it's likely - but as two of you, nikanor or SK are mafia that doesn't really change things. I think you're the better lynch not because Nik seems town but because you seem like a pretty sure thing.
What tactic was this you speak of? Umm no I didn't I wrote an analysis and I said it had potentional of 2 mafia scum which is could. Are you saying you can't see mafia trying to to mislynch claiming one of the 2 monks are mafia while knowing this to be false?
Lazy, lazy person. You want to ignore Nik and I'm starting to think the 2 of you as buddies together.
Also your analysis is just a bunch of talk with no proof. Saying I was not involved in lynches is false as I was part of the RBT and ODDin lych. Where was Nik in all this?
The rest is just WIFOM.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Benmage »

I haven't read since my last post, but..
@Farside:
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:59 pm
Benmage wrote:Still trudging:
Maemuki wrote:@ EB, eeeh, pretty much wants to lynch the lurkers and no one else. Follows the town, and it seems like he's more likely to vote for a town-lurker than a scum-active poster. That bugs me.

^ Done from memory. Most likely not accurate. And I'm trying to understand the arguments. No luck yet.

Well, if you agree that farside/Scien arguing is useless...then why are you paying so much mind to it? It's mostly arguing about something that's very small, and

If you say that I've been posting more on my other games, it's because they don't have walls of text that confuse me. Just before you point that out.
This whole post read as a big inner sigh. Cant get a read on bad players. Shes a policy lynch... the earlier the better.
Although i think i'm seeing some real evident scum here that should probably be dealt with first.
Underlines what can be seen as ‘worthwild targets’

See..i told you it was in my iso, and that this was what I said...geeze. I'm not gonna lie, or stretch the truth. I'll let you scum twist and fubar the game yourselves.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:I haven't read since my last post, but..
@Farside:
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:59 pm
Benmage wrote:Still trudging:
Maemuki wrote:@ EB, eeeh, pretty much wants to lynch the lurkers and no one else. Follows the town, and it seems like he's more likely to vote for a town-lurker than a scum-active poster. That bugs me.

^ Done from memory. Most likely not accurate. And I'm trying to understand the arguments. No luck yet.

Well, if you agree that farside/Scien arguing is useless...then why are you paying so much mind to it? It's mostly arguing about something that's very small, and

If you say that I've been posting more on my other games, it's because they don't have walls of text that confuse me. Just before you point that out.
This whole post read as a big inner sigh. Cant get a read on bad players. Shes a policy lynch... the earlier the better.
Although i think i'm seeing some real evident scum here that should probably be dealt with first.
Underlines what can be seen as ‘worthwild targets’

See..i told you it was in my iso, and that this was what I said...geeze. I'm not gonna lie, or stretch the truth. I'll let you scum twist and fubar the game yourselves.
:roll: okay smart guy was this before or after you asked the general question about doing a policy lynch?

*waits to see if Ben wants to hang himself further*
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Which general question?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

The whole point of this, if you recall was you wondering why I didn't pursue Mae in a policy lynch, and me saying there were more worthwild targets. You said I didn't say such a thing...Which is why I quoted what I did, but if you want to bring more to the table/issue than please continue.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:The whole point of this, if you recall was you wondering why I didn't pursue Mae in a policy lynch, and me saying there were more worthwild targets. You said I didn't say such a thing...Which is why I quoted what I did, but if you want to bring more to the table/issue than please continue.
You are not keeping track of the convo at all. I will let the others read it and I even posted how the convo took place and you're trying to out right lie on how the convo went is ridiculous.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:49 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way since you want to miss the point completely. You made this comment first:

posting.php?p=2016896#2016896
Then you made the comment I quoted about policy lynching. I was tackling the second comment as that was your last thought before I brought into play the need to vote for wolf or mafia at that point and you changing your mind based on my say so. So no that is not a lie as you just tried to say it was. :roll:
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:32 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ Farside: Do you know your links aren't working (at least for me)?
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:@ Farside: Do you know your links aren't working (at least for me)?
damn the are not working for me either. I thought I did it right. I will fix it later. But that means EB didn't even look into the case I presents so

FOS: EB
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:07 am

Post by farside22 »

fixed links in quote now.
farside22 wrote:nikanor:
Gah! You started the conversation without me? I guess this is what I get for sleeping in...
I'm getting some good vibes from both Scien and farside here, so I won't vote either of them. *
Oh what a finkle mind to change so easily with no reason.

I notice lots of piggy back's that Nik uses in such a case as this:
3) Quote yourself. Show us the context that you think ODDin is taking your material out of, and I will believe you. Simply saying, 'You're twisting my words,' is not an adequate defense.
In order to catch a good scum player, one must search for ulterior motive in posts. In that way, I think it's a good thing that ODDin said what he had about that quote, but I also see how you can take that as a twisting of your words.

Mind you this is the first post that nik even mentions anyone as for as who is scum or town:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 94#1997294

Longer reason's found here: As you can see nothing remotely scum hunting in this post.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 78#2000478

deflecting and protection SK here: Also where did Oddin attempt to lynch the mason?

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#20005388

In short Niknor has done little to nothing all game long. He ask for proof from me but never once provided proof of anything he has said so far this game, what little he comments on.
IE: I don't say one someone is really scummy so I don't have to worry about backing up those comments.
Not one single bit of scum hunting has been seen in any post except with RBT. Either lurking or making little to no. He continues this disturbing trend with none batting an eye.
FOS: Niknor

next up will be the monks but this will have to wait to possibly tomorrow.
Last edited by farside22 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote: I was tackling the second comment as that was your last thought before I brought into play the need to vote for wolf or mafia at that point and you changing your mind based on my say so. So no that is not a lie as you just tried to say it was.
:? ..I changed my mind from what to what?

And quote please, instead of linking.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Thats a post about Nik...?
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Haylen »

hi
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Haylen »

hi again
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.

Return to “Completed Open Games”