Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Furry »

Sanjay wrote:Why do you think I clarified that vanilla town was the role I was claiming and not the role name, Furry?
Because you dont go around claiming "hey I work with other guys and go around trying to find who has been killing people" instead of saying "im a cop who talks with other cops".

If you are VT that is slightly different, you claim what it really is. This is just looking like an unfortunate scenario where mod messed up and it turned an uphill fight into a lost cause.

And im the only feline here I think
Temporary unretired alt
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Sanjay wrote:Furry: Why is it yesterday you thought my vanilla town claim made me townier than a bag of chips but you just remembered today that the PM said resident?
Missed this, Mr. Feline.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Furry »

Sanjay wrote:
Sanjay wrote:Furry: Why is it yesterday you thought my vanilla town claim made me townier than a bag of chips but you just remembered today that the PM said resident?
Missed this, Mr. Feline.
No I just elected that its better not to comment on it for good reason. I also will continue not to comment on it, for good reason.
Temporary unretired alt
BigBear
BigBear
Goon
BigBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by BigBear »

Sanjay wrote:
Missed this, Mr. Feline.
Because he didn't think he would have to bus you later.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Sanjay »

BigBear, stop being a terrible scumhunter.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:27 am

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2017316#2017316]Post 1724[/url] wrote:Erm, well, umm...you caught me. I'm actually a cat. But I'm not on deathrow!
Impressive.[/in cool, Mortal Kombat guy voice]
BigBear's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2017396#2017396]Post 1728[/url] wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
Missed this, Mr. Feline.
Because he didn't think he would have to bus you later.
Relax this line of thought until further notice.
Especially when we need Furry's vote to get Sanjay lynched. Don't scare him off.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:07 am

Post by Kreriov »

Vote Count

BigBear (1) - havingfitz
Sanjay (4)
- semioldguy looker BigBear Furry
semioldguy (2) - Sanjay archeabob

Not voting: DeathRowKitty

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Bold
indicates the current person who will be lynched when deadline is reached.

DEADLINE: Wednesday 23 Dec 09 @ 11PM EST
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am

Post by archaebob »

I'm really terribly sorry about this, but I don't have a way to play this game. I've wanted to replace out for quite some time, but decided not to, as I saw how many other people were getting replaced, and didn't want to contribute to that. This was irresponsible, and I really do apologize.

The truth is, i'm in a very critical part of my studies right now, and I've allowed mafia to take up far more time then is appropriate. My irresponsibility is beginning to take its toll on my grades, and on my personal organization in general. I'm taking a break from the site until I get over this hump in my schooling.

This is probably the worst game I could have possibly been in right now for doing what I'm doing, but unfortunately, I think its necessary. As some of you have noticed, I'm not really even playing the game, and I think you stand to be better off if I just admit that I have no time or energy for this. I want you all to know that this does not in anyway whatsoever represent my play, and that I feel terrible for needing to do this. Kreriov, I hope you can forgive me for this but,
i need to replace out
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:59 am

Post by Sanjay »

Miss you, archaebob.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Looker »

Well said. You're not the only one, just the only one who admits it.

So! On to lynching Sanjay?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@AB
It was fun. Enjoy your "real world" stuff.

@Looker
We should probably wait to at least see AB's replacement before lynching anyone. Also, does
Furry wrote:And im the only feline here I think
count as evidence that I'm not a cat?
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Furry wrote:
Sanjay wrote:Why do you think I clarified that vanilla town was the role I was claiming and not the role name, Furry?
Because you dont go around claiming "hey I work with other guys and go around trying to find who has been killing people" instead of saying "im a cop who talks with other cops".

If you are VT that is slightly different, you claim what it really is. This is just looking like an unfortunate scenario where mod messed up and it turned an uphill fight into a lost cause.

You don't quite get what I'm getting at. When you asked me "didn't you already claim vanilla townie as your role name" I was clear on the fact that I was claiming the role vanilla townie and not the role name vanilla townie in my answer.

Whether I was scum or town, I definitely knew about the vanilla town flavor before the role PM was posted.

Whether I had worked that out from danakillsu or I had worked that out from my actual role PM, that's up to you to decide.

But given you said previously that the only scummy thing you've noticed about me is this business, I don't really understand your vote on me.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2018879#2018879]Post 1735[/url] wrote:@AB
It was fun. Enjoy your "real world" stuff.

@Looker
We should probably wait to at least see AB's replacement before lynching anyone. Also, does
Furry wrote:And im the only feline here I think
count as evidence that I'm not a cat?
No, it counts as Furry being deceitful (or confused), which collaborates with Furry being scum (or confused scum). And as far as AB's replacement, I have a proposal:

My Proposal:

I propose that all of you not voting Sanjay should vote me. Of course, if this were to happen now, I'd probably get lynched (I don't know, I didn't look at the votecount before I started typing this), but I think it's fair enough to assume that one of Sanjay and I are scum. I've been after him this entire time and I'm pretty deadset on seeing him lynched, so if we're not going to go through with that, I say we just lynch me and get it over with. I get another game under my belt and I move on to the next player list. Whatta say?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Looker »

Hint, hint: I'm not scum.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

What about those of us not voting Sanjay who don't think you're scum?

Hint, hint: I don't think you're scum.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Yeah, that plan is terrible, Look.

Since I had my breakthrough and you no longer became a mystery to me, I've lost my interest in voting you. I didn't need that hint to know you are probably town. We don't really have a mislynch we can afford to throw away on someone that is unreadable anymore anyway. If we did, I'd be voting archaebob.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Furry »

What we have here is a failure to communicate
Sanjay wrote:
Furry wrote:

You don't quite get what I'm getting at. When you asked me "didn't you already claim vanilla townie as your role name" I was clear on the fact that I was claiming the role vanilla townie and not the role name vanilla townie in my answer.
Claiming resident would of been a better move if you are town. If scum did not have the role, it likely would of nearly confirmed you. If scum had the role, to 'confirm' you, they would have to claim resident. There is no reason not to claim resident that I can come up with. At all.
But given you said previously that the only scummy thing you've noticed about me is this business, I don't really understand your vote on me.
Its a huge tell really. My entire theory about an AB-DKU paring got shot to hell yesterday, I have reason to belive that looker and fitz are at least 50% shots at town odd wise, DRK and semi are basically town. Its you-AB-BB right now.

If an AB wagon becomes a higher chance then a you wagon, then yes I will vote him. Chances of pairing are you-AB, AB-BB, you-BB, however you-AB are significantly higher then AB-BB to a point where AB having the highest probability pairing wise of being the right lynch can be discounted.

@DRK - On avatars alone, im more of a kitt-eh then you are. If you want I can find you a nice one though. My stockpile is fairly large.

Seriously though, the semi-wagon is going nowhere. I am not even sure its a deadline acceptable wagon to me in a game where majority is key. People on it should make better use of their votes. Im looking at AB in particular who is effectively throwing away his vote (again, I dont see semi getting more then three votes) while the person I think is his partner is under fire.
Temporary unretired alt
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Then you haven't been reading the thread, Furry.

The fact that claiming resident would have practically confirmed me is exactly why I didn't claim resident. If not just for rule 4 reasons, but for general principles of the game reason. The game would seriously be ruined if I had autoconfirmed myself like that.

You missed that explanation? You don't like it? What?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Not to be callous but archaebob is in my top 2 or 3 suspects at the moment. We could make things easy for the Mod (ie lynch AB if others have suspicions on him as well)...or wait for someone else to replace in to take forever to catch up (if ever) or not read the game completely and lack the full picture. I admit he isn't my top candidate but he's close enough to give pause for thought (IMO at least).

BTW...if I have room I may be taking a laptop with me but online opportunities may still be few and far between.

Thanks for the reality check archaebob...you aren't alone with the game impact on RL.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Furry »

Sanjay wrote:Then you haven't been reading the thread, Furry.

The fact that claiming resident would have practically confirmed me is exactly why I didn't claim resident. If not just for rule 4 reasons, but for general principles of the game reason. The game would seriously be ruined if I had autoconfirmed myself like that.

I can see you arguing that alluding to lack of win condition or flavor is immoral, but claiming Resident when that is what your role says you are? That is in no way a cheap move, I think I the only hesitation I would have is fear of a PR saying "thats bull" and outing themselves
Temporary unretired alt
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Sanjay »

What?

You just said that claiming resident would nearly confirm me.

How is that not a cheap move?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by Looker »

Shudda put a fuckin "ya" in there. Bet if I had that fuckin "ya" u wouldn't think my idea was so bad.
DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2018930#2018930]Post 1739[/url] wrote:What about those of us not voting Sanjay who don't think you're scum?

Hint, hint: I don't think you're scum.
Fuckin' "ya"...
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2018943#2018943]Post 1740[/url] wrote:Yeah, that plan is terrible, Look.

Since I had my breakthrough and you no longer became a mystery to me, I've lost my interest in voting you. I didn't need that hint to know you are probably town. We don't really have a mislynch we can afford to throw away on someone that is unreadable anymore anyway. If we did, I'd be voting archaebob.
Archaebob's just as likely to be scum as SOG and Fitz at this point. I don't see your point.
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2018997#2018997]Post 1742[/url] wrote:Then you haven't been reading the thread, Furry.

So this must make me some kind of an asshole, huh? Well, whatever, you know
I'm
town. Sanjay's not, tho, so I suggest we all lynch him. Whatta YA say?
Sanjay's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2019064#2019064]Post 1745[/url] wrote:What?

You just said that claiming resident would nearly confirm me.

How is that not a cheap move?
It's not, now ixnay with the aytalkday.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by Looker »

fuck. EBWOP: Last statement should be
[falsetto]IIISSSSS!
(a cheap move)
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:14 am

Post by Kreriov »

Vote Count

BigBear (1) - havingfitz
Sanjay (4)
- semioldguy looker BigBear Furry
semioldguy (2) - Sanjay archeabob

Not voting: DeathRowKitty

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Bold
indicates the current person who will be lynched when deadline is reached.

Looking for replacement for archeabob

DEADLINE: Wednesday 23 Dec 09 @ 11PM EST
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@
Looker
, semioldguy, BigBear, Furry
How adamant are you about your Sanjay votes?

Also, I just lost the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”