Open 177 (Monks and Masons) - Game Over.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Haylen »

The Flavor Vote count II

Farside22 - ElectricBadger, Nikanor
ElectricBadger - Benmage
Nikanor - Farside22

Not Voting: Hewitt, SaintKerrigan

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Lots of love
Haylxxx
Last edited by Haylen on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Spammer!

I'll fill them with something of use, later :P ~ Hayl
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:31 am

Post by farside22 »

fixed link in quote
Mod I'm voting Nik.

farside22 wrote:
The Flavor Vote count II

Farside22 - ElectricBadger, Nikanor
ElectricBadger - Benmage

Not Voting: Hewitt, Farside22, SaintKerrigan

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Lots of love
Haylxxx

By the way since you want to miss the point completely. You made this comment first:

viewtopic.php?p=2016896#2016896
Then you made the comment I quoted about policy lynching. I was tackling the second comment as that was your last thought before I brought into play the need to vote for wolf or mafia at that point and you changing your mind based on my say so. So no that is not a lie as you just tried to say it was. :roll:
I know, I copy and pasted without changing the vote count. In fact, I put it in completely the wrong place... ~ Hayl
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Wtf farside that link, links to what I just said! Quote instead of linking. You chronology is throwing me off.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Okay goin into fars iso to try and break this down. Lets see:

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:36 pm Post subject: 151
farside22 wrote:
This is bull. I said mafia would rather try and hit a wolfy and win, and that a mislynch doesn't guarantee a mafia win. If i was mafia i'd be right along eb aiming at the ?'s to maybe hit the last wolfy...so, you are just wrong here.
Look at it from my thought. You and nik mafia. You tried like crazy to get a Monk lynched that you know to be town. Once you lynch said Monk today mafia wins. Did I miss a beat there?
Iso 151… somehow she associates me (and nik) as mafia… how she concludes me to being mafia is beyond me, if she read any of the previous day.

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:28 pm Post subject: 153
farside22 wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Benmage, have you forgotten about me or something? Because I'm pretty sure you flat-out accused me of being scum for reasons you claimed were ironclad yesterday, yet I'm seeing a vote for EB. What happened here?
maybe you will get the answer that he keeps dodging with me. :?
*****************Which question did I dodge, and link/quote me dodging it.

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:13 pm Post subject: 154
farside22 wrote:Starting with the first person I read:

Benmage (Rep. Canada Rep. YamiJoey) - sign's that make me think no pairing with maemuki - (said in regard to Mae's play)
Shes relatively new if i recall and my one games worth of experience with her was nothing impressive. In fact i think she lurked hard too...so a policy lynch seems in order.
I'm not sure how scien's comment seen here has this comment come out:
Scien wrote:
I am looking for scum... I am not looking for small things that can excuse my vote.

Ah, so your role PM reads werewolf.
meh more buddying with mae:
Maemuki wrote:

Anybody can make a tl;dr version of Scien's posts? There's no way I'll read all that. I'm too lazy.

Ah that’s the Mae I know.
quicly excuse's Mae

Interesing to note that ben talks about mae has a policy lynch but never carried on with that idea the next day. (starts leaning more toward wolf with Mae) Ah he bring up the idea of a policy lynch but does that backtrack of saying it was a bad idea on my say so.
First I didn’t excuse Mae…If you quote the statement before that one, you see I actually go ‘wow’ a good post from her….but then she does a bad post…which I comically go “ah that’s the mae I know” i.e. she is bad.

From this snip, I don’t understand the point of the Scien quote. As you can see and as you saw in my Nov post (which I can requite for you if you’d like) I was for Mae’s policy lynch. However I went after more obvious scummier people.

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:13 pm Post subject: 154
farside22 wrote: I really don't like the way ben defends Nik's scum list here:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:^^ This made me chuckle.

So great you listed some names...didnt even attempt to give anything brief...but okkkk.... Lets build from there.

What have i done to be written down as "def scum"??
EB has a point about nik's post. It is supar and lack luster when it comes to a real reason for finding someone scum.
But one can understand where he stands in the game. Sure his reads aren't back by much foundation. But now we know that...we know certain reads aren't the most concrete. Anyways whats wrong with his reason for believing his scum picks?
I noted since I'm not lynched and know my alignment as town that since Ben and SK did not just vote to lynch me they are not possibly scum together. As I said a mislynch today means scum win.
*wonders how long some thinkheaded people are going to be*
I'm really leaning Ben as wolf at this point, but him igoring Nik is giving me all sorts of vibes and defending his list.
Did you ever answer my question with regards to this post? You lean me mafia, you lean me wolf...i'm ignoring nik, while at the same time defending his list ~!?!!!??! please build upon your thought of this post.

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:14 pm Post subject: 155
farside22 wrote:
Nikanor wrote:
farside wrote:That was towards Benmage and his comment and I distictly state "you" not both of you.
That doesn't change the fact that I'm curious as to where you got the thought that I was trying to get a monk lynched yesterday.
Again I stated Ben was trying to get Monk lynched where are you getting that I stated you did this?
************Are you referencing today, or yesterday?

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:35 am Post subject: 157
farside22 wrote:
I said she was a policy, but that there were more worth wild targets readily available. Your half truths are interesting to note.

No this is what you said:
Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Nice job scien. A little ironic you left out my lingering question on Oddin in both of our summaries, but i did ask for them to be brief.

As far as my interactions with Mae...there hasnt been any, i just joined the game and she is V/LA...from her play my only read is that shes bad, and could warrant a policy lynch if others are for this so am i.
Her badness makes her impossible to read, thus quite the liability.

The YJ/Mae/Wulfy exchange..i'd have to go back and read, as well as Nik's statement.
Based on this set up and the possible scenario's I'm going with the assumption that there is 2 wovles and 2 mafia. If this a fact we mislynch with 9 players and then it's just a battle between 2 scum factions for who wins.
In a nutshell I'm against policy lynches based on this possible scenario.
This is the quote I'm referring to with my comment.
Right right right...today would be a bad position with 0 mafia dead to call for one...She still shouldnt be overlooked..that said. Vote EB !??! :P
**********DING DING DING********* As for my interactions with Mae that is what I said. I will requote:
Benmage wrote:I haven't read since my last post, but..
@Farside:
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:59 pm
Benmage wrote:Still trudging:
Maemuki wrote:@ EB, eeeh, pretty much wants to lynch the lurkers and no one else. Follows the town, and it seems like he's more likely to vote for a town-lurker than a scum-active poster. That bugs me.

^ Done from memory. Most likely not accurate. And I'm trying to understand the arguments. No luck yet.

Well, if you agree that farside/Scien arguing is useless...then why are you paying so much mind to it? It's mostly arguing about something that's very small, and

If you say that I've been posting more on my other games, it's because they don't have walls of text that confuse me. Just before you point that out.
This whole post read as a big inner sigh. Cant get a read on bad players. Shes a policy lynch... the earlier the better.
Although i think i'm seeing some real evident scum here that should probably be dealt with first.
Underlines what can be seen as ‘worthwild targets’

See..i told you it was in my iso, and that this was what I said...geeze. I'm not gonna lie, or stretch the truth. I'll let you scum twist and fubar the game yourselves.
BAM……BAM…Byaaaah BAM.

Now show me again where I am lying, cause is this is me catching you lying. You said I didn’t say anything about ‘worth wild targets’ as to why I didn’t pursue Mae’s policy lynch in you ‘interesting to note’ iso post 154 Dec 15. And I go BAM with the Nov 30 post talking about dealing with evident scum first.

farside22 wrote: Your stated I was making half truths. So you can lie and it's okay. Nice way to just ignore your own comment to me where I show you talking about lynching mae for policy lynch and backing off on my say so.
So you did make half-truths... Check one. And what do you mean by "backing off on my say so"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:Wtf farside that link, links to what I just said! Quote instead of linking. You chronology is throwing me off.
Shy am I doing all this work. Your quote came from you and where you said the term worthwhile. I'm saying I saw you talk about policy lynches and then changing your mind on my say so which I proved.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Wtf farside that link, links to what I just said! Quote instead of linking. You chronology is throwing me off.
Shy am I doing all this work. Your quote came from you and where you said the term worthwhile. I'm saying I saw you talk about policy lynches and then changing your mind on my say so which I proved.
Changing my mind from what to what? Changing my mind for being for policy lynches?? My mind never changed....you missed what i posted. You aren't alone in this work.

Now quote my statement/opinion...then your statement/opinion...and then show me mine where I can see my opinion "changed".
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

This was your intial read thru
Benmage wrote:Still trudging:
Maemuki wrote:@ EB, eeeh, pretty much wants to lynch the lurkers and no one else. Follows the town, and it seems like he's more likely to vote for a town-lurker than a scum-active poster. That bugs me.

^ Done from memory. Most likely not accurate. And I'm trying to understand the arguments. No luck yet.

Well, if you agree that farside/Scien arguing is useless...then why are you paying so much mind to it? It's mostly arguing about something that's very small, and

If you say that I've been posting more on my other games, it's because they don't have walls of text that confuse me. Just before you point that out.
This whole post read as a big inner sigh. Cant get a read on bad players. Shes a policy lynch... the earlier the better. Although i think i'm seeing some real evident scum here that should probably be dealt with first.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 85#1989285

This was later in the game
Benmage wrote:Nice job scien. A little ironic you left out my lingering question on Oddin in both of our summaries, but i did ask for them to be brief.

As far as my interactions with Mae...there hasnt been any, i just joined the game and she is V/LA...from her play my only read is that shes bad, and could warrant a policy lynch if others are for this so am i. Her badness makes her impossible to read, thus quite the liability.

The YJ/Mae/Wulfy exchange..i'd have to go back and read, as well as Nik's statement.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 03#1993903

So yes you changed your mind come later in the game about that and asked others about it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Where is the mental shift?? Both talk about being in favor of policy lynching her.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:06 am

Post by farside22 »

ben wrote:This is the quote I'm referring to with my comment.
Right right right...today would be a bad position with 0 mafia dead to call for one...She still shouldnt be overlooked..that said. Vote EB !??!
I'm sure most everyone here is pretty sure you're wolf. All your plan is about the wolf and not about what is in the best interest of the town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:29 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
ben wrote:This is the quote I'm referring to with my comment.
Right right right...today would be a bad position with 0 mafia dead to call for one...She still shouldnt be overlooked..that said. Vote EB !??!
I'm sure most everyone here is pretty sure you're wolf. All your plan is about the wolf and not about what is in the best interest of the town.
Is this answering the mental shift?? Because this just reads as another issue...

0 mafia didn't mean mafiascum here..it meant both mafia and wolf scum...there were none anti town dead, thus there were better targets to go for than aiming for a policy lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Benmage »

@Farside
who do you think is the last 2 mafia scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
@Farside
pretty much 99% nik and 70%EB
There is that 30% on SK just because i have no read on him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
@Farside
Seeing as I also want to vote EB, but dont want to vote Nik (yet)...isn't it best to yield to your worse read(still good) but likelier lynch target?

That said
unvote vote EB

Yeah SK..with the whole never caught up in the thread, and only negative pointless comments towards me could be scum coasting to the end game...its an eerie feeling to cope with it....but i just can't get my mind off EB (**hopes this isn't my downfall**).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
@Farside
Seeing as I also want to vote EB, but dont want to vote Nik (yet)...isn't it best to yield to your worse read(still good) but likelier lynch target?

That said
unvote vote EB

Yeah SK..with the whole never caught up in the thread, and only negative pointless comments towards me could be scum coasting to the end game...its an eerie feeling to cope with it....but i just can't get my mind off EB (**hopes this isn't my downfall**).
I'm not helping the wolf. I'm here to help the town. I like my 99% for now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote: I'm not helping the wolf. I'm here to help the town. I like my 99% for now.
You're absurd and you dont make sense.
A. not wolf.
B. the wolf, wants to hunt mafia....so has the same motive as town.
C. You and EB are partners is the real answer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Preemptive away. Gonna be gone friday 11 am EST to sunday....but sunday's also my fathers Bday so count the V/LA till Monday Dec. 21.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

I'm still waiting to hear who the wolf is, Ben.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Benmage »

ElectricBadger wrote:I'm still waiting to hear who the wolf is, Ben.
So you or far will know who to NK...nah, i'll leave the 3 "?"'s for you guys to gamble.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Actual change that...it is in my best interest to have the two factions kill eachother off, so i'll get back to you on that...i got work in 20 mins tho and need to shower...hopefully tomorrow before i go away.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:40 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Ummm...for argument's sake...: so you're trying to keep the wolf ALIVE through the night?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Benmage »

ElectricBadger wrote:Ummm...for argument's sake...: so you're trying to keep the wolf ALIVE through the night?
No, hence in my best interest to spell out who it is for you guys.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Benmage wrote:
farside22 wrote: I'm not helping the wolf. I'm here to help the town. I like my 99% for now.
You're absurd and you dont make sense.
A. not wolf.
B. the wolf, wants to hunt mafia....so has the same motive as town.
C. You and EB are partners is the real answer.
Please this makes no sense.
If you are town you know for fact that the 2 people unclaim one is scum.
Instead all you talk about is the wolf and what the wolf wants not what is in the interest of the town at all.
So again I know between you and Nik 50/50 mafia or 100% and you are both mafia.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:50 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Simulpost...but a little shocked it took you this long to figure out that we want to identify all of our scum. The willingness to let a townie die - in theory including yourself - rather than the wolf is telling: obviously you don't fear being
accidentally
mistaken for scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

ElectricBadger wrote:Simulpost...but a little shocked it took you this long to figure out that we want to identify all of our scum. The willingness to let a townie die - in theory including yourself - rather than the wolf is telling: obviously you don't fear being
accidentally
mistaken for scum.
Is this directed to me because I don't understand what your saying here at all.

Return to “Completed Open Games”