Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Jazzmyn wrote:Oh, hush. I knew you had a bulletproof vest because I gave it to you. I was just trying to draw out scum. I think I know who they are now, though.
Gotta be pwnz and Amished.

Regards,
Jazz
What? How the hell did shooting cobalt "draw out scum"?

Also, if you don't answer my questions and full claim in your next post, PE has my blessing to turn you into swiss cheese.

I'm pretty sure that was a desperate attempt to kill obv. town Cobalt.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:23 am

Post by Amished »

VP, that's exactly what I was thinking. (about the drawing out scum), ESPECIALLY since *nobody* posted in the period between Jazz shooting Cobalt and Vi posting that Cobalt wasn't even wounded.

@Jazzmyn's case (which I shouldn't answer anyways as she's obvscum now)(btw, I love how two scum have now presented a case against me and I still have to defend myself, but whatever): I've explained why I thought d3x was thirdparty (scum at least) and supported it with evidence from another game.

Also, since I've accused Vi of accusing too many people, we'll wait to see how Vi flips to see if it's a solid scumtell. OH WAIT, it's not really valid, proven by this thread. I don't even really care what I've said to suspect them, but in this game alone it's a null-tell at best to put against somebody in a case.

Pwnz has been a combo of things, more scummy other people and a disinterested townie. The *hic thing made me suspect something of a post restriction; but that's not indicative of alignment in and of itself. If he tried to claim vanilla, I would've called him out on it, but as he hadn't; that's even better as he's proven me right.

Also, we can play a fun little game about why d3x had to be replaced: Cobalt, when you got your replacement PM, did the moderator tell you why CA had to be replaced? To extend this to anybody else, especially if you've replaced into a Vi game, has she (or any mod) ever told you why the person you were replacing needed to be replaced? I've replaced into tons of games, and I've never heard a reason from a mod, they're just happy to get more activity. As a mod, having to replace 90% of my game, I've never even considered telling the person why I needed them to replace in. Mostly because I don't know what's going through the head of the person replacing out unless they request it; which pretty obviously didn't happen in this game.

As I understand it, we want PCE to shoot for ... what reasons? I especially don't understand this from you, VP, as IIRC you've claimed to have a "strong" shot and we've proven that townies can have weak shots. With Jazz being this outed, shooting her now is a nulltell; and from your perspective town should be able to either have strong or weak. Doing so only outs a PR of some sort if it's not weak; which is something I'm not comfortable doing. I'd rather scumhunt rather than rely on moderator flavor.

Shoot: Jazzmyn

For those wondering about my "tell" about replacees looking at their predicessors, here's my experience with it:

Me, how I first say that I would've lynched my predecessor as scum
ABR calling his predecessor "pretty fucking weird" as scum
Scien, first says that he wonders if he's under suspicion or not in 217, then go down to 223; where he really slams Hamburger (as scum)

For what I had against Ecto (from what little I read the first time through when I commented on the errors, page 18, post 435). Vi did participate in the RVS (voted Benmage for not being a real mage (which I agree with >_>)) which E hammers for a couple of paragraphs. Vi misreading another player's intentions (nm8 when he said he had a serious vote but not really) isn't really all that good of a point either. Also, Vi had been contributing. Part of it was calling out other players, but Vi did more than that, especially with her vote putting pressure on people and giving reasons, explaining herself when asked, etc.. Misrepresents a Vi comment to say that he's actually doing something. I don't recognize the rest of the post, so I think that's as far as I had gotten.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:24 am

Post by Amished »

Oh, scum is floundering in another game with the replacee tell, and Jazz here.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
PorkchopExpress
PorkchopExpress
Goon
PorkchopExpress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by PorkchopExpress »

Amished, I thought you were of the opinion that Cowboys were more likely strong shots (and that there might be a strong shot townie as some sort of flavoured miller). Have you changed your position on that stance?

I'm not entirely sure how worried you can be about PRs, since we've lost our Marshal (probably cop), Cobalt is confirmed Doc/Healer thing, and Pwnz has claimed his watcher role. None of which were outed by this issue, by the by. How many more protown PRs are you expecting?

I still want Benmage to claim his shooting skill when he gets back.
"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being The Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by Vi »

Amished may not believe in technological advances, but he certainly also doesn't believe in pacifism. He levels his gun and takes aim at Jazzmyn. He pulls the trigger, and Jazzmyn twists backward in pain. The coroner, who was too busy eating Amish food (all taste, no dietary allowances!) was unable to say anything, but you could tell from a voice on the wind that she was going to die soon.

Jazzmyn is
Wounded
. She will die in 72 hours after the shot was fired, or some arbitrary time that's relatively close to that.

---

Vote Count:

Jazzmyn
(L-2) ~ Amished, Cobalt, pwnz

Amished (L-4) ~ Jazzmyn
Nachomamma8 (L-4) ~ Benmage

Not Voting:
Nachomamma8, PorkchopExpress, VP Baltar
[size=0]Ami 3 | Benmage 2 VLA Monday | Cobalt 1 | Jazz -- | Nacho 1 | PExpress 1 | pwnz 1 | VPB 1[/size]
-Jazzmyn will die in about 62 hours!

--With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
--Deadline is Saturday, January 2 2010.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Cobalt, I take it you don't have too much intension to heal her, but can you tell us if you actually just received a bulletproof vest last night?

And as far as the shots Amished, I don't see how strong or weak is indicative of PR. In fact, I don't think it is at all. I'd just rather have the information on the table so we know who could be an immediate threat if things get close and scum decide to take a shot.

If Jazzmyn flips scum, then I don't think we'll be in too much trouble, but if that happens this game has clearly shown that scum will get desperate and start throwing wild shots around if they feel pressured. It's basically just for informational purposes.
YOUR AD HERE

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Cobalt »

As far as I know, I did NOT get a bulletproof vest. I had no idea what Jazz was talking about.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Jazzmyn »

Well, that's odd then because I gave you a bulletproof vest (unless I was blocked, but if that's the case, I wasn't told that I was blocked, and I would have thought that I would have been told) and you didn't die when I shot you, so that tends to confirm that I did, in fact, give you the vest that I thought I gave you.

Strange.

Oh, and I'm a weak shot. I thought that by shooting the doctor when I knew he was protected might garner some strong reactions that would help identify scum. Unfortunately, nobody posted during that time as I thought they would.

Oh, well. I tried.

Regards,
Jazz
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Cobalt »

Mod: Is my heal ability available now?
hatersgonnahate.gif
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Vi »

Cobalt 959 wrote:
Mod: Is my heal ability available now?
I'm not at liberty to publicly answer that question.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Vi »

Clarification: Cobalt was
Wounded
as of Post 937. Apologies to all confused parties.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:22 am

Post by Vi »

Vi wrote:
Clarification: Cobalt was
Wounded
as of Post 937. Apologies to all confused parties.
EBWOP for even more confused parties now: Cobalt is no longer Wounded.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:07 am

Post by VP Baltar »

so there was no bullet proof vest.
YOUR AD HERE

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Cobalt »

So I AM awesome. Excellent.
Any ideas on the last scumbag?
hatersgonnahate.gif
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:56 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm leaning toward benmage or nacho. It's a pretty small pool of suspects we are dealing with here really unless the scum pulled some crazy ass gambit somewhere in there.
YOUR AD HERE

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Cobalt »

Agree. I'm leaning toward nacho, but really I'm good with a lynch of either one. After we see Jazz's flip, I'd like to re-evaluate the possibility of using another daykill along with a lynch. using pwnz to track is also a possibility.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Amished »

@PCE: I'm pretty sure I saw VPB say that he doesn't intend to miss or anything with a shot, so I wanted to point out the hypocrisy of him demanding a shot from another person. *IF* (and it's a big if, I tend to wish I had another bullet) he's (VPB) town; and doesn't think he'll miss; then why would he have any reason to really think that the status of Jazzmyn (wounded, outright dead) would be indicative of alignment at all. I do not know what is out there, nor do I care to speculate (setup speculation has always gotten me into trouble by assuming something that's not right and then going forward on those assumptions). I've mentioned before that I respect hohum's set-up making ability and I doubt that this game would be broken like that. I believe VP (I have to check, I'm not sure on this point) has also commented on the fact that he doesn't think that the setup can be broken by people shooting each other (when dj wounded Vi).

Regarding a last suspect, didn't Ecto kinda go against Nacho? It depends on the flip (really heavily), but I don't think that both scum would be against their buddies; especially after Ecto got shot D1 already. This requires checking too, so I'm not as positive as I would normally be on this point.

For a last scumbag, I'd still lean towards VP. Benmage I keep going back and forth on; which I don't like. I read him both ways when I go back to check facts. Third would be PCE; nm8 isn't a top candidate of mine.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm back, but still busy. Have a lot to catchup on.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
PorkchopExpress
PorkchopExpress
Goon
PorkchopExpress
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:03 am

Post by PorkchopExpress »

If Jazz is scum the first thing I want is to hear from Benmage.

The whole bulletproof vest thing confounds me. The mod flavour seems to indicate that this actually did happen, but Cobalt still being wounded works against this. Hmm, maybe Jazz is the sheriff (garnering her the additional ability) but the vest is only truly effective against weak shots and reduces lethal shots to wounding shots? It's all a bit moot now, I suppose.

@Amished: Alright. So, the case against VP is what you outlined in 814?

Also, the sides in the D1 argument were d3x/Ecto vs nm8. Ben and I joined the former. Sotty, VP and you came down on the latter. Pwnz didn't comment.
"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being The Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Hm... I'm scum because I don't see the glaringly obvious scumminess of Jazz you do? Would I be more pro-town if I voted a random person then lurked, like Ben?
What kind of bullshit you trying to pull/appeal to...?? I went away bastard.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

PE wrote:The whole bulletproof vest thing confounds me. The mod flavour seems to indicate that this actually did happen, but Cobalt still being wounded works against this. Hmm, maybe Jazz is the sheriff (garnering her the additional ability) but the vest is only truly effective against weak shots and reduces lethal shots to wounding shots? It's all a bit moot now, I suppose.
There wasn't actually a vest is my understanding. Cobalt healed himself. You should shoot scumbag Jazzmyn and put her out of her misery so we can move on.

@Amished-Play better. I'm fairly certain you're town given the scumbags' attacks on you, but I can't make heads or tails of what you're getting at this game.
YOUR AD HERE

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Cobalt »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was not vested, based on... things.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Cobalt wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was not vested, based on... things.
Well all should make sense with the flip.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by Cobalt »

Hey Vi, how about just killing Jazz now so we don't waste time sitting around for 3 days, considering the circumstances with Christmas and all?
hatersgonnahate.gif

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”