Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Moai Interceptor Cannons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:36 pm

Post by Moai Interceptor Cannons »

SO I SUCK AT FINDING SCUM. :P

Also, I will be on V/LA (zero access) from when I wake up tomorrow until Wednesday. Going to sleep now.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:33 am

Post by charter »

Other mason/masons need to claim today.

That said, Reck is scum. Hoopla or MIC is the last scum. It seems we might have a SK, no real idea on who that is right now.

vote Reckoner
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:36 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ Charter: Why do the other mason/masons need to claim? Why is Reck scum?
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:34 am

Post by charter »

They will be confirmed town. The reason for it is so if we have another mason die, a scumbag can't try and claim to be a third mason (if the group originally just had two). I suppose if the group still has two people left, then maybe they shouldn't claim. I didn't think of that.

If there's just one mason left, they need to claim today, if there's more than one, then you can claim later.

Reck is really obvscum. Says nothing about Monkeyman all day yesterday, except for 'we shouldn't lynch him today' like three times. Scummy. MIC is scummy because he defended Monkeyman a lot and all that shenanigans about Kerrigan being a better vote than Monkey, but never had a good explanation for that. Hoopla is scummy because she tried not to vote Monkeyman, but later had to.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:07 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

charter wrote:Reck is really obvscum.
This. I suspected him on D1, Monkey's scum flip (he was trying to derail that lynch) and nhammen's town flip (scum buddying) is only making things even more clear for me.

vote: Reckoner
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Socrates »

I wont be voting RECK until he checks in in the thread.

Col. Cathart, you seem to have had previous experience with MIC. How good a scum player would you say he is?
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Socrates wrote:I wont be voting RECK until he checks in in the thread.

Col. Cathart, you seem to have had previous experience with MIC. How good a scum player would you say he is?
I never played a game with him, when he was a scum. When he was town, he acted pretty similar with his play here, but now he is even more crazy (joke alt probably). I would say, if he could hide his scuminess in his usual behavior, so the town would ignore it - he would be a damn good scum. But right now, I don't really know.

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Socrates »

Mmm... How does this post make you feel about MIC?
Moai Interceptor Cannons wrote:Socrates, I'm starting to think you could be Hoopla and Nhammen's third scumbuddy. :?

I'll admit that I can't manufacture scum motivation for Hoopla's 375, but there's a point where cases are so bad it can't really be a serious attempt at scumhunting (otherwise
anything
can be passed off as scumhunting). It's a pathetic attempt at
looking
like she's trying to scumhunt IMO. Again, you're trying to justify a dangerous line a thinking that assumes everyone plays perfectly, when they really don't. Practically, I'm willing to bet that your line of thinking will be wrong more times than right. Hoopla is more scummy than Kyle IMO, Kyle just wants Monkey lynched whilst Hoopla has been all over the place.

You know if you really wanted the day to end that badly I'm sure everyone on the Hoopla wagon would've moved to Kyle, albeit reluctantly in my case.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Charter wrote:They will be confirmed town. The reason for it is so if we have another mason die, a scumbag can't try and claim to be a third mason (if the group originally just had two).
Okay. I'm the final mason.

The first part of MIC's statement quoted by Socrates feels weird. I don't see how it connects with the rest of the paragraphs in that statement. The third part of that statement is also off, considering the second paragraph argues how scummy Hoopla is, and then for his closing remark, he states the people on the Hoopla wagon would've been willing to jump onto Kyle. I mean, how did this deduction come about?

I don't like how MIC tried to spin my "don't want to be mayor" remark into a case for my scumhood, but what bothers me more about that is how quickly MonkeyMan agreed with it and voted me. I'll have to ISO MIC, but right now I'd give him my pick as the second scum.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wait. What am I talking about?

Vote: Kyle
now please.
green shirt thursdays
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by charter »

Kerrigan, another thing that stood out to me is how MIC claimed to be suspicious of both you and Monkey, and initially voted Monkey, then changed it for the flimsy reasoning and seemed to never look at Monkey again. Plus, he then later said that the person reviewing the setup didn't like cops, but he didn't think Monkey was scum. Didn't make any sense. Also, immediately after MIC unvoted Monkey, he started going on about how the case against him was BS, trying to undermine Serial and my votes.

I'm quite lost as to why Reckoner is still going on about Kyle. It just makes him look even more scummy.

I could see myself voting MIC over Reck, actually. Need to think about it some.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm not lost. Why does going on about Kyle make me scummy? Nothing Kyle has done alleviates my concerns.
green shirt thursdays
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by kyle99 »

xRECKONERx wrote:I'm not lost. Why does going on about Kyle make me scummy? Nothing Kyle has done alleviates my concerns.
What exactly are the reasons you find me scummy?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by charter »

Your reason for voting Kyle yesterday was his vote of Monkey. Monkey was scum, so how is Kyle scummy to you? I'm not seeing it. Kyle looks way more town than you.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Post by Hoopla »

I don't understand why Reck is suspicious. Can someone give me a simple summary of this, please?

I think SaintKerrigan is suspicious based on his timely unvote of Monkeyman on page 26, when it looked as if he could get away with possibly lynching me instead.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Actually, no, my reasons for voting Kyle were not just HE FINDS MONKEY SUSPICIOUS LOL. So stop narrowing down my argument like that.
green shirt thursdays
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Hoopla wrote:I think SaintKerrigan is suspicious based on his timely unvote of Monkeyman on page 26, when it looked as if he could get away with possibly lynching me instead.
Well this really doesn't look good given Kerrigan's mason claim just a few hours before. How do you overlook that?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Post by charter »

DDD, who is scum?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Post by charter »

xRECKONERx wrote:Actually, no, my reasons for voting Kyle were not just HE FINDS MONKEY SUSPICIOUS LOL. So stop narrowing down my argument like that.
Well, what I said was your reasons for voting him yesterday was his vote of Monkey, if that's not true, then you can argue that. Aside from that, you did like one PBPA of Kyle, of which I got nothing from, and besides that, haven't given any reasons he's scummy. Can you update the reasons for us?
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

Second vote count of day 2:

charter (0)

kyle99 (1)
xRECKONERx

Moai Interceptor Cannons (0)

Debonair Danny DiPietro (0)

Hoopla (0)

Socrates (0)

xRECKONERx (2)
charter, Col. Cathart

Col.Cathart (0)

SaintKerrigan (0)

Not voting anyone (6)
kyle99, Moai Interceptor Cannons, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Hoopla, Socrates, SaintKerrigan

With 9 votes available, it takes 5 votes to lynch someone.

If at deadline no mayority has been reached, Socrates will decide who gets lynched, regardless of the vote count.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I still stand by the PBPA.
green shirt thursdays
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

charter wrote:DDD, who is scum?
Everyone who isn't you, me, Cathart, and Kerrigan? Those are my town reads at least. Socrates is the most neutral of the others as I don't see anything objectionable from him, MIC probably needs a meta read but her tone reads town to me. I have no idea what to think of Hoopla and her bizarre behavior this game becuase compared how she usually plays this game is a Michael Bay disaster for her. Maybe coming out of Commie Mafia she decided she really had to mix things up, but the question is was that a general mixing up or just as scum. Unsure either way,
Hoopla, have you joined any other games besides this one since Commie Mafia and is so links plz

Which leaves Kyle and Rec. Kyle who has basically decided to not provide any content since the very beginning of this game or Rec who provides content except basically all of it makes me suspicious of him. I'd be fine with lynching either of them today, but not need to rush things.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Socrates wrote:Mmm... How does this post make you feel about MIC?
Moai Interceptor Cannons wrote:Socrates, I'm starting to think you could be Hoopla and Nhammen's third scumbuddy. :?

I'll admit that I can't manufacture scum motivation for Hoopla's 375, but there's a point where cases are so bad it can't really be a serious attempt at scumhunting (otherwise
anything
looking
like she's trying to scumhunt IMO. Again, you're trying to justify a dangerous line a thinking that assumes everyone plays perfectly, when they really don't. Practically, I'm willing to bet that your line of thinking will be wrong more times than right. Hoopla is more scummy than Kyle IMO, Kyle just wants Monkey lynched whilst Hoopla has been all over the place.

You know if you really wanted the day to end that badly I'm sure everyone on the Hoopla wagon would've moved to Kyle, albeit reluctantly in my case.
Actually, it's a town-tell to me. I mean, he said it before seeing Monkey flip, and looked genuinely annoyed, that you just hammered someone who he thought was town. I doubt, scum would come up with a post like that, especially when they already knew the result of the Monkey flip. Of course, that could've been intentional, but as I said, I doubt it ATM.

Mod: I will be V/LA from Wednesday 23 to Monday 28, due to Christmas.

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Socrates »

Col.Cathart wrote:
Socrates wrote:Mmm... How does this post make you feel about MIC?

anything
looking

Actually, it's a town-tell to me. I mean, he said it before seeing Monkey flip, and looked genuinely annoyed, that you just hammered someone who he thought was town. I doubt, scum would come up with a post like that, especially when they already knew the result of the Monkey flip. Of course, that could've been intentional, but as I said, I doubt it ATM.

Mod: I will be V/LA from Wednesday 23 to Monday 28, due to Christmas.
That was actually exactly what I was going to say, but I wanted to run it by someone else to see if they saw what I did. I asked you how good you thought MIC would be as scum, because I was wondering if he would think to make a post like that as scum.

Right now, I am thinking that MIC is town and wouldn't support a lynch on him today.

This post by Hoopla really rubs me the wrong way:
Hoopla to Monkey in 590 wrote:Stop trying to link yourself with me.
In fact, that whole exchange between Monkey and Hoopla on page 24/25 was a major waste of words and it seems likely to me that that was a last ditch effort by Monkey and Hoopla to distance themselves from each other.

I think Kyle is likely town at this time.

Reck's jumping off of the Monkey wagon to attack one of the primary pushers of said wagon (me) seems iffy, then staying off of the wagon because of the cop claim. To be honest, I was totally expecting Reck to claim mason just because of the hard core buddying he was doing on Nhammen yesterday. Monkey's piss-poor attempts to throw dirt Reck's way at various times yesterday are still points in his favor though.

You know, a Hoopla, Reck, Monkey scum team almost works
too
well to explain the play day 1.

vote: Hoopla
for now.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Hoopla could possibly be an SK. She's not playing like she's town, in my opinion, but if she were scum I would've expected her to jump off the MonkeyMan wagon and onto Kyle; thus, an SK.

Vote: Hoopla.

@ DDD: Why is Cathart a town read?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”