SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by SlySly »

Crazy wrote: Out of these "100 times" you've said it, I only count about half a time, in your last post. All this question dodging is annoying and it makes me regret going down this road in the first place.
It is a bit semantical, but that fits with how this game has gone so far. At least it seems we are somewhat in agreement that the essence of the question was meaningless in the first place, as I have already clearly stated why I put each of my nominees up, many times over.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, seems I got nominated. Predictable.

Any roads, I'm thinking either Llama, Kmd or Pablito for HoH, but I can't make my mind just yet.

So, what can I say to defend myself? The points against me are mostly truth. I didn't commit much to scumhunting, and mostly didn't add anything. The only thing I can say is that it's better a scum dead than an useless floater dead. Isn't it? Sly proved through all D1 to be really scummy, first with the rush to the deadline and then ignoring town when nominating (and making bad nominations, also). He has based his arguments in poor reasons, and has failed, in my eyes, to act town.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:40 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
vote Sly

I'd like to hear more from SnowBunny before I vote for her.
Um. Too late to vote
your scumbuddy
Snow now.

Yur. I know that. I do feel that Sly is scum (trying to eliminate town players aka. DisCode nom). And SnowBunny hasn't done much. I wanted to see more from her before I voted for her (in the future).
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:31 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Going to get stuff up later this week, but its a busy one for me. I have a co-op period ending wednesday so im going to be spending most of my time over the next few days packing, moving and driving. Next weekend at the very latest (although I should be caught up before then) I will have a case and vote up. Right now im leaning about 70-30 to a sly vote.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by pablito »

Snow bunny. Are you a useless floater? How can we make you into a useful floater then? I wouldve hoped that your nom would motivate you to try harder but you point only at sly. Even if you agree with points against you. Doesn't mean you can't change your actions.

I'm feeling them both as scum actually. But stronger on sly.
Sup, later.
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by PaltryExcuse »

I'm going to be very busy until the 23rd. I'll post then. Sorry about the delay. Personal things have come up.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by hewitt »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Ok, seems I got nominated. Predictable.

Any roads, I'm thinking either Llama, Kmd or Pablito for HoH, but I can't make my mind just yet.

So, what can I say to defend myself? The points against me are mostly truth. I didn't commit much to scumhunting, and mostly didn't add anything. The only thing I can say is that it's better a scum dead than an useless floater dead. Isn't it? Sly proved through all D1 to be really scummy, first with the rush to the deadline and then ignoring town when nominating (and making bad nominations, also). He has based his arguments in poor reasons, and has failed, in my eyes, to act town.
You're not going to help yourself by discrediting Sly, you're only going to help yourself until you've taken action in this game and done something to prove your worthwhile. Until you do I think you should be evicted.
animorpherv1 wrote:Yur. I know that. I do feel that Sly is scum (trying to eliminate town players aka. DisCode nom). And SnowBunny hasn't done much. I wanted to see more from her before I voted for her (in the future).
This is crap logic.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

bv310 wrote:
@Mod: When is the deadline?
Votes are due by Sunday Dec 27, 4:30pm PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

bv310 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Oh, Snow/Sly, if you want suggestions for the next HoH, you can't go wrong with bv310.
Out of curiosity, why me? I haven't posted a whole heck of a lot since re-replacing in. (Which I am trying to rectify. RL has been limiting my access lately)
So we can see who you nominate.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Hey again!

Right now, I'm definitely leaning toward SlySly primarily because of the HoH reign -

I definitely did not like the DisCode/BV nomination after paltry vetoed KMD - there were so many better choices.
As for listening to the town, he really didn't - KMD nomination was terrible already.
Personally I thought Sensfan nomination was fine though.

@SlySly - so has DisCode flipping town changed your view on Llama?

[note: HoH really is telling... kudos to those who thought of it as a role to find more information]

Though, I should truly NOT leave out Snow_Bunny.

Seriously....
Snow_Bunny wrote:So, what can I say to defend myself? The points against me are mostly truth. I didn't commit much to scumhunting, and mostly didn't add anything. The only thing I can say is that it's better a scum dead than an useless floater dead. Isn't it? Sly proved through all D1 to be really scummy, first with the rush to the deadline and then ignoring town when nominating (and making bad nominations, also). He has based his arguments in poor reasons, and has failed, in my eyes, to act town.
You're calling yourself a useless floater... eh... Instead of lesser of two towns... this is lesser of two evils?...

@Snow_Bunny: well, technically scum CAN lead information about their partners... or confuse the town. Though, assuming the latter, that's better than a useless floater. >.<

I'd honestly be happy with either of them evicted this nomination.

@Hewitt: Nice picks. ^_^

Current status: voting for whoever has the most votes.
Trinka Trinka!
Mr Finch
Mr Finch
Goon
Mr Finch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:47 am

Post by Mr Finch »

Siro wrote:Current status: voting for whoever has the most votes.
Don't be wishy washy and take a stand.

I don't know what my access is going to be like over the next few days so I will vote now.

I am not sure of Snow_Bunny, certainly scummier than many players, but I am far more certain of Sly.

Vote: SlySly

@sly and Snow - any thoughts on who you would put up for HoH if you are evicted?

There is more stuff I want to comment on but visitors have just arrived so it will have to wait I'm afraid.
>That's [i]Mister[/i] Finch to you, scum!
>I am not in America. GMT Rulez!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:58 am

Post by SlySly »

Mr Finch wrote: @sly and Snow - any thoughts on who you would put up for HoH if you are evicted?
Well, if I am evicted, the next HoH will not be kmd, Paltry or Llama. kmd and Paltry are on a scum team together and everyone is buying their crap. I predict their scum team will win this game. Most likely, I will give it to pablito.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:26 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

SlySly wrote:
Mr Finch wrote: @sly and Snow - any thoughts on who you would put up for HoH if you are evicted?
Well, if I am evicted, the next HoH will not be kmd, Paltry or Llama. kmd and Paltry are on a scum team together and everyone is buying their crap. I predict their scum team will win this game. Most likely, I will give it to pablito.
Without conecting others, explain to us why each of them are scum.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:43 am

Post by SlySly »

animorpherv1 wrote: Without conecting others, explain to us why each of them are scum.
kmd is scum because he got a pm from farside stating so.
Paltry is scum because he got got a pm from farside stating so.

Many would like you to believe that I am scum and also that I am the only one in the game. Let me remind you, there are 6 scum in this game. They would also like you to believe that scum never work together and plan things out and that any attempt of connecting them is just the ramblings of a bumbling idiot. Well, let me remind you, they are working together and they do have a plan for maximizing the chances of their faction winning.

Unless Snow is evicted today and flips scum, the remaining numbers in this game will be 6 scum vs 6 town. If floater ends up as HoH, they better use their brain and not listen to the majority, because the majority they will be listening to will be scum. The numbers don't lie.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:50 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

SlySly wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote: Without conecting others, explain to us why each of them are scum.
kmd is scum because he got a pm from farside stating so.
Paltry is scum because he got got a pm from farside stating so.

Many would like you to believe that I am scum and also
that I am the only one in the game.
Let me remind you, there are 6 scum in this game. They would also like you to believe that scum never work together and plan things out and that any attempt of connecting them is just the ramblings of a bumbling idiot. Well, let me remind you, they are working together and they do have a plan for maximizing the chances of their faction winning.

Unless Snow is evicted today and flips scum, the remaining numbers in this game will be 6 scum vs 6 town. If floater ends up as HoH, they better use their brain and not listen to the majority, because the majority they will be listening to will be scum. The numbers don't lie.

Not reasons. Also, you forgot Llama.

Not true. She explained that there are 6, and noone has forgotten it yet, imo.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:55 am

Post by SlySly »

animorpherv1 wrote:
You think you are on to something here, animo? Gonna prove you aren't scum by cornering me while I am on the way out? Fat chance on that.

Llama is a village idiot because farside sent him a town PM yet he plays like scum.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:56 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Um, no. I'm just telling you that you think someone got a scum PM is not a reason. You have to have reasons you think they got a scum PM.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:58 am

Post by SlySly »

animorpherv1 wrote:Um, no. I'm just telling you that you think someone got a scum PM is not a reason. You have to have reasons you think they got a scum PM.
Go read the last 39 pages. It has been explained in detail.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:50 am

Post by bv310 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
bv310 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Oh, Snow/Sly, if you want suggestions for the next HoH, you can't go wrong with bv310.
Out of curiosity, why me? I haven't posted a whole heck of a lot since re-replacing in. (Which I am trying to rectify. RL has been limiting my access lately)
So we can see who you nominate.
Fairo.

Snow, that is the single weakest argument I've ever seen. One of the two of you is scum, maybe both. I don't think we got two from the same faction, though. They'd be finger-pointing worse.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:58 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

SlySly wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
You think you are on to something here, animo? Gonna prove you aren't scum by cornering me while I am on the way out? Fat chance on that.

Llama is a village idiot because farside sent him a town PM yet he plays like scum.
In close to 30 games this may actually be the first time ive been called VI

@hewitt - Even though you are HoH, who would you be voting if you could?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by hewitt »

I for sure would be voting to evict Snow and I think players who are Snow's scumteam and using Sly as an opportunistic lynch and Snow is being protected. Hands down certain Snow is scum at this point and I'm getting quite a lot of insight on who is probably on her scumteam.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Diary room:

Well it seems the house is divided.....

SlySly/ SnowBunny vote:

sly (2) animorpherv1, MrFinch
Snow (1) Kmd

Votes are due by Sunday Dec 27, 4:30pm PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by Sironigous »

SlySly wrote:Well, if I am evicted, the next HoH will not be kmd, Paltry or Llama. kmd and Paltry are on a scum team together and everyone is buying their crap. I predict their scum team will win this game. Most likely, I will give it to pablito.
Since you haven't answered, I figure you still think Llama is scum after DisCode/BV flipped town.

Before I vote...

Snow, would you like to rephrase/recreate your your argument?...
Trinka Trinka!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

LlamaFluff wrote: In close to 30 games this may actually be the first time ive been called VI
I was called a VI by Benmage before. :lol:
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by pablito »

I'm having computer issues at the moment, so it's difficult for me to go to back posts and try to find things unless my browser cooperates with me. Nonetheless, I can still post and provide insight regularly via ipod touch. Therefore, my posts may be more concise than I would like to post. However, right now I'm magically on my computer and everything's working fine for these past few minutes - so I can type quickly right now.

Therefore to be all official: Limited Access until the new year.

There was some question before about my thoughts on ani. Honestly, at the moment, my thoughts on ani rely mostly on everyone else's thoughts. I have not looked at him in isolation and therefore cannot confidently put my own statement on anything from him. The fact that I can't probably means that he hasn't done anything to outright catch my attention, but his actions and his votes have made me aware of him and I put him in the back of my mind. If I were to look at ani (and I have at some point in the past, maybe last game week), I sensed he's not on my deffo town list, but he's somewhere in the middle for me. But I have not found a single instance that I can put down as him being scummy right now.

To those of you that have arleady voted for sly - actually I'm most interested in Mr Finch's response: what has sly done specifically today that made you want to vote him immediately? ani can share too.

For those of you who are waiting to vote for sly but you know that it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that you will vote him: why are you still waiting to vote him? what would make you want to not vote him?

I'm sensing that a lot of people are seeing this is a pro/anti-sly vote.

I think for snow to provide better commentary, we're going to have to ask her very pointed questions for her to answer. Because so far she really hasn't done well with this very general defense thing.

@snow_bunny: since you see sironigous as someone who had been distracting with numbers talk - can you come up with other instances in which you see others players as distracting from the general flow of discussion? can you point out those instances please? and since distraction itself is not inherently scummy - can you tell us why these specific instances are or are not providing an obstacle to the town's discussion?

Right now my vote can go either way, but I'm contemplating voting snow_bunny just because I know that sly is a guaranteed contributor...but I'm not sure that's necessarily going to help town, because he defends more than prods. And most of his attempts are largely disregarded. But so far, I'm sensing scummy vibes from both, but I don't feel 100% certain that both are scum. Also with snowbunny, I have to question if her lack of effort while on the block is her way of hiding any further tells. The fact that sly still posts and goes on with his way shows that he's confident enough in the face of adversity...which is usually a town tell, but at the same time, he has already established most of his relationships, so he's built himself a nice buffer and therefore does not have to worry about hiding any further tells toward his scum buddies (if he's scum).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”