pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by pablito »

Before my computer slows down, I'll get this ani iso done.

ani's around and participating and saying stuff, but it's nothing that I see out of the ordinary during D1. he continues to vote zwet, but now adds on snow bunny for being unhelpful during the replacement nom phase.

D2 - votes sly immediately. brings momentum and focus back onto sly. I do like ani asking sly to talk about suspicions without using links and relationships in the recent posts.

Hrm. I mean ani contributes and does a lot, but in this search, I can't pick up anything scummy because ani's posts are very short and I can't see any nuances in them. I'd have to look at all the posts in context to see what he does in actions and timing. It is significant however that ani pushes replacements to give immediate thoughts upon coming into the game though.

I would like to know a bit more about ani's thoughts on sly before the veto was used though. I didn't pick up much from ani during that time period and it really isn't until D2 I think that ani's thoughts on sly are clear. And it lead to an immediate vote on sly during D2. Someone like snow bunny was very vocal about sly during D1 and I understand her vote on sly early in nomination phase in D2. The progression that built up with ani is not as clear.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ok, im still doing some struggling through my thoughts and what is based on emotion (namely anger) and what is really based on a strong read. I wholeheartedly would rather see ani up and going here, and that lynch couldnt happen soon enough as far as I am concerned.

Now. The biggest thing against Sly is his horrible moves in a sense of trying to go his own instead of listen to the rest of the town. Him putting bv-DC up instead of me also reads as a very poor logic choice, but I can actually see why he would do it, and to be perfectly frank, I could see myself making a smiliar move (just possibly not so blatantly). There is logic behind setting up a preferable as opposed to optimal thing.

SB may have more legitimate tells (or lack of tells, or anything). More when I can try and get over this, although ive actually mellowed a bit on Sly push, close to 50-50 now.

@sir - the vote is tied, who do you vote?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Llama wrote:@sir - the vote is tied, who do you vote?

... good question.

Honestly I'm hoping it doesn't get to this, but I'll figure that out after Snow Bunny comes back and answers my question on the previous page and (possibly) rephrases her argument...

What she said was extremely extremely weak.

My vote goes to her if she does nothing.
Trinka Trinka!
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, time to get some thoughts out there.

First of all, I disagree with Sly's latest posts. The reasons why he calls out other scummy are not good enough, and seem more frustration attacks than anything else. Also, would I end up being evicted, tomorrow wouldn't be just 6 town vs 6 scum. No, it's 6 town vs 3 scum A vs 3 scum B. Town is still the majority, and you suggesting that town shouldn't listen to majority is not good.

Now, my thoughts on some players:
-pablito: I'm getting good vibes, but there's something that tells me to be aware. I don't know, some gut feeling that tells me to distrust replacements who just arrive and try to look like the best player posting huge amounts of text. A strange feeling, and to test that I'd like to put him as HoH.
-Llama: I'm getting good vibes, though I don't get why the trust in kmd at such early state of the game. If one of them flips scum, the other is likely scum as well. But, other than that, I'm getting good vibes (it's not rare to see buddying between to townies)
-Kmd: As with Llama, I'll be looking for him in case Llama flips scum. Though, I'll grant a point to Sly, and that I also see a possible Kmd/Paltry team. Kmd bussing early on, Paltry using the PoV to protect Kmd, backed it up by town who seems Kmd as pro-town.
-Ani: Has yet to do something good (look who's to say... ¬_¬). Many posts, so few content. Active lurking is not good.
-Kast: There's something interesting about Kast that I've learnt after my previous game with him. Never trust him. Never. Not even if I get a town read. So, there's not much I can say about him, except that I don't trust him.
-Paltry: Ask many things, and that keeps me wary of him. Other than that, many posts, some of them good, other not so much. Mostly neutral. Also, the connection with Kmd is noted. A flip would be helpful.
-Sir: Number talk -> bad. Little content in his posts. The lack of stance regarding Sly vs me strike me as opportunistic and a exit door for tomorrow.

I'd like to keep going, but I'm a bit tired. It's been a long day.

So, for a final conclusion, I think that Ani is scum. Sir is scum as well. Also, I think that town will gain lots of information from a Kmd lynch. Not saying that he's scum (and not saying he's town either), but his flip would give us more information than any other lynch at the moment.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by SlySly »

Snow_Bunny wrote: No, it's 6 town vs 3 scum A vs 3 scum B. Town is still the majority, and you suggesting that town shouldn't listen to majority is not good.
Do the math...

6 town vs 6 scum (3a, 3b)

6 - 1 floater HoH = 5 town vs 6 scum giving suggestions.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post by Kast »

Hi all,

Sly is scummy. SB is a lurker/semi-active. Scummy wins hands down.
Vote: Sly

It's disturbing to see so many players so reluctant about Sly and trying to back down now. It's probably overall good for town since Sly's scumbuddies are probably among those players.

If SB is scum as well, I could see SB's scumbuddies hesitant to join a lynch of Sly since they wouldn't know if he is town or not and at least hesitating might give them some distance from SB.

I'll check now and then, but don't expect anything near what I normally do in most games due to holiday stuff and being sick.

One more thought, if Animorph flips scum, Hewitt is a candidate for his buddy. While Hewitt has his "reasons" for putting SB up, and while Sly is such a no-brainer lynch for today that secondary candidates don't really matter much.
-On a secondary look at this point:
Hewitt wrote:If I hadn't replaced SensFan and known that I was a floater I would've definitely pegged animorpherv/SensFan scumteam.
This is an indicator of animorph/sensfan buddies. It's not a 100%, but it's much better than random. Outsiders tend to see things better (like how Hewitt and I both see Sly as obvscum from reading through), and often scum tries to hide their predecessors mistakes with throwaway comments like that.

Further, looking through Sens posts, there is nothing to indicate a pairing between Sens and Animorph, only the opposite way, Animorph trying to buddy with Sens/Hewitt. Hewitt's claim that Animorph scum would buddy with a teammate but be too stupid to buddy with a townie. Also, a player appearing too stupid to intentionally buddy with a townie is a crap defense.

Hewitt also calls Animorph a generally anti-town/bad player. He was in Hewitt's top 3 all of D1 and the prime candidate pushed for eviction when the PoV was used. Why did SB's indirectly scummy behavior override this?

Conditional on Animorph flipping scum, Hewitt may need to be re-examined.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Post by Kast »

Btw- all of the stuff after the vote is pretty much for tomorrow.

To head off any attempted distractions with crap arguments that I'm voting Sly and posting about other people; those arguments are just crap. Sly is obv scum and is my desired lynch for today. I expect everyone to have an idea of candidates for future.
Show

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:08 am

Post by Crazy »

I'll post a little later today.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Snow, you leave room for all 7 of the players you just posted about to be scum. Interesting.

Kast, I disagree with most of that post and find the second post very odd (Looks like an "Oh shit, this is gonna get attacked, here's a defense" post).
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:32 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

pablito wrote:D2 - votes sly immediately. brings momentum and focus back onto sly. I do like ani asking sly to talk about suspicions without using links and relationships in the recent posts.
Finally, something good.
pablito wrote:I would like to know a bit more about ani's thoughts on sly before the veto was used though. I didn't pick up much from ani during that time period and it really isn't until D2 I think that ani's thoughts on sly are clear. And it lead to an immediate vote on sly during D2. Someone like snow bunny was very vocal about sly during D1 and I understand her vote on sly early in nomination phase in D2. The progression that built up with ani is not as clear.
Sly before veto I was thinking he just made a really bad choice, which could have been better. Sorta like he was half thinking. After the veto, I woulda put in zwet. For not showing up like, at all. If he puts in DC for being lurky, and zwet made less posts, with less comntext, then why not putin zwet? He's made really bad decisions throught this entire game that don't seem to help anyone. That's scummy, imo, as there is a guranteed no SKs.

As for asking replacees who they think is scummy right away, it's more so I don't forget it later, as well as to watch their opinions change over time.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Crazy »

Sly wrote: Do the math...

6 town vs 6 scum (3a, 3b)

6 - 1 floater HoH = 5 town vs 6 scum giving suggestions.
Nope. My impression would be that most scum would prefer to evict the other scum rather than town. Whenever I've been scum in a game with multiple scum-groups, I've always scum-hunted as much (or mostly as much) as I always do.

Snow's recent posts seem a lot more earnest to me. I kind of want to keep her just to see how her future postings go.

Vote: Sly
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by Kast »

@KMD-
Your response is completely devoid of anything actually game relevant. How about posting some content?

Did I ID your scumbuddies so now you want to discredit without getting your fingers dirty?
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Kast »

@Sly-
Who do you intend to select as next HoH?
Show

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by SlySly »

Kast wrote:@Sly-
Who do you intend to select as next HoH?
Why don't you try reading the thread?
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Diary:

It seems the house maybe pulling for one person over the other. Maybe their right....
SlySly/ SnowBunny vote:

sly (4) animorpherv1, MrFinch, Kast, Crazy
Snow (1) Kmd

Votes are due by Sunday Dec 27, 4:30pm PST

*Please note: There seems to be a lot of holiday issues going on. I may be inclined to extend this deadline if most need the extension.

Thank you.

*mod notes; pablito temp leave till the 1st, sig v/la from the 26 to the 6
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Mod hint or just there?

I don't need the deadline, personally.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by bv310 »

Since I don't know how good my access is going to be over the next few days,
VOTE: Sly

Scummy behaviour, tunnelling, and overall feel. His offensive behaviour is not helping either.

I'm still extremely suspicious of Snow, owing to her lack of posting until nommed, lack of any real content, and general defensive stance.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Again, mod, connection issues here, so I'm kind of LA for now.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Vote: SlySly

L-1 SlySly Sirs and Missus's

And that's a wrap.

I actually started writing this before BV posted. -_-
Trinka Trinka!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kast, I comment on what I see as necassary. If you'd like me to comment on something specific, point me in that direction.

In detail, here's what I disagree with in your post:
-Sly being scummy. His opinions differ from most of the town. It seems like he's overthinking things. I think overthinking is a towntell more than it's a scumtell. But his strategy of nominating his suspects who no one else seems to suspect actually is understandable because how many other chances will he get to evict those players other than when he's in power?
-your stance on Snow. You're right that she isn't very active, but how does that mean she isn't scummy? Did you read my opinion on her about how she won't speak up unless pressured, and even then it's a people pleaser repetition of what's been stated already? And her stances in Post 1003 are very wishy washy.
-The Sens(Hewitt)/Animorph connection. I don't see Hewitt pointing it out if it were accurate, but meh. I also have a town read on Hewitt.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by pablito »

lol, quicklynch. I'm still uncertain of who I think is scummier, but my vote won't count in the end toward who is lynched. It's still leaning toward voting snow anyway.

I really think snow's defenses are hiding a lot. Since she's staying around, if she doesn't pick it up, she's clearly trying to not get caught. But she's likely scum anyway.

Sly I think could be scum, but it's always been lingering in my mind that his base for logic in this game was just so far off. Everything he has done seems scummy, but it comes from such a solid base. It's not like it seems like he's doing anything to advance a team, he's doing everything in which looks like he's advancing a personal agenda, which seems to be wrong. So still unsure. I'm not unhappy he's been lynched though.

I'm still gonna withhold my vote, as I think discussion can still go onward for good cause. No need to end the day early.

What does everyone think about the Sironigous+Snow_Bunny relationship? For some reason they both seem to suspect each other and Sironigous' vote is a bit willy-nilly and hammers Sly in the end. Especially when Sir has not been around as much and happens to be more active when Snow_bunny is on the block.
Sup, later.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

pablito wrote: What does everyone think about the Sironigous+Snow_Bunny relationship? For some reason they both seem to suspect each other and Sironigous' vote is a bit willy-nilly and hammers Sly in the end. Especially when Sir has not been around as much and happens to be more active when Snow_bunny is on the block.
Let's get a flip from one of them before we draw a connection.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by pablito »

You have to admit though that both of them have brought each other up for discussion early yesterday from what comes out of nowhere. And in the end, Sironigous's voting criteria is just plain horrendous. But I can agree that one of them needs to flip.
Sup, later.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by Sironigous »

pablito wrote:What does everyone think about the Sironigous+Snow_Bunny relationship? For some reason they both seem to suspect each other and Sironigous' vote is a bit willy-nilly and hammers Sly in the end. Especially when Sir has not been around as much and happens to be more active when Snow_bunny is on the block.
Wow I never recognized that. o_o
What a coincidence...
pablito wrote:And in the end, Sironigous's voting criteria is just plain horrendous.
Awh, it is? Why's that? >.<

Also one more thing,
@pablito - why's it a quicklynch? >.<
Trinka Trinka!
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Oh yeah, one more thing...
pablito wrote:I'm still gonna withhold my vote, as I think discussion can still go onward for good cause. No need to end the day early.
a lil trivial but...
you make it sound like there's a day/night phase where discussion stops... >.<...
could you explain what you meant here?
Trinka Trinka!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”