Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:21 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

No where I am at this point jaime. I am facing a lynch right now. If I were scum the least thing I would care about would be if you are doc or cop. I would be caring more about the fact that people whoever their faction are on my wagon, also Re-read what leon said you seemed not to grasp the context.
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Igor wrote:No where I am at this point jaime. I am facing a lynch right now. If I were scum the least thing I would care about would be if you are doc or cop.
Scum would care... If scum can kill a major power role like a cop or a doc it would help them a lot. Even if you do die scum can easily see what you found out if you rolefished well enough.
Igor wrote:also Re-read what leon said you seemed not to grasp the context.
She still thinks I'm scummy. She thinks you're doing better but still wants to lynch you. She wouldn't mind an Emile lynch. What else is there to grasp?
Edward Smilie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Edward Smilie »

*Still Waiting*
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:26 am

Post by Andrew Lemarchand »

Sorry, but I still don't have time for a decent post. However, I have decided to
Vote: Emile Buchard

Edward wrote:*Still Waiting*
Waiting for Igor to respond to your 2 main points on him or something else?
Emile Buchard
Emile Buchard
Townie
Emile Buchard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Emile Buchard »

Claude Lefevre wrote:What is making Igor sink deeper and deeper in scumminess, exactly? Just the fact that he is accusing you?
To answer the second question--no, to anwer the first--his obvious flailing. When people started putting votes up on him he started pulling all kinds of stuff about gambits and this and that, all while trying to constantly push my lynch which--surprise--just so happens to be the other wagon. Then he started attacking anybody who got on his case.
Igor wrote: I would be caring more about the fact that people whoever their faction are on my wagon, also Re-read what leon said you seemed not to grasp the context.
Last time I checked you were worried because people whoever their faction are on your wagon.
Leon wrote:Present.

I still dislike Jaime, Igor looks a bit better. Still not a whole lot, so I'm leaving my vote there.

I never have liked Emile, so I wouldn't be sad to see him go today.

This was a quick hit, more will come.
I commend you for supporting pretty much every single possible lynch in this game. Great job--fence sitter.
This is a signature. It represents things that you say when you have nothing better to do.
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Anyway, Emile is at L-1 if I'm not mistaken and has NOTHING to say about it. This is definately interesting (may not be very scummy if at all but interesting none the less)
Emile wrote:Last time I checked you were worried because people whoever their faction are on your wagon.
I would probably be worring about people being on my wagon if I was town OR scum. I don't know why you're not though. Care to answer?
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by malthusis »

The Fourth Vote Count of Day 3:

Emile Buchard:4 (Igor, Edward, Jaime, Andrew)

Igor Schultz:2 (Leon, Emile)

Not Voting:2 (Spencer, Claude)
Notes:

1.I will be officially ending Day 3 at around noon tomorrow, GMT-6.
Claude Lefevre
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Claude Lefevre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:09 am

Post by Claude Lefevre »

Time almost up and I am visiting my parents, so this is my last chance to post before deadline.

Empty defense by Emile. Bad comment by Jaime. If Emile flips scum, Jaime is my vote tomorrow (and hell I *did* FoS him since day 1). If Emile flips town, my next vote is Igor.

Hammah!

Vote: Emile

see you all after Santa's Journey.
Edward Smilie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:11 am

Post by Edward Smilie »

Andrew Lemarchand wrote:
Edward wrote:*Still Waiting*
Waiting for Igor to respond to your 2 main points on him or something else?
That.
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:59 am

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

I'm beginning to get a little sucpicious of Claude for hammering before we even got a claim out of Emile. Anyway, if I see that Emile flips town I will definately be voting Igor while if he flips scum I'll probably vote Leon (maybe Claude. I dunno. But still, probably Leon).
Edward Smilie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:03 am

Post by Edward Smilie »

Emile had the chance. He posted after going L-1.

And on the offchance that Emile flips town, I'm going to be all over the possibility of a Jaime/Claude scumpair tomorrow. (On the converse, if Emile is scum, Jaime looks VERY town, due to the timing of his vote).
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:19 am

Post by malthusis »

The Last Vote Count of Day 3:

Emile Buchard:5 (Igor, Edward, Jaime, Andrew, Claude)

Igor Schultz:2 (Leon, Emile)

Not Voting:1 (Spencer)

That is a lynch! The scene should be up in a sec...

Notes:

1. I am being a little less strict deadlines and prods during the holidays, and regular activity rules will not come into effect until after Dec. 31. Still, I'd like all actions to be in as soon as possible...
Last edited by malthusis on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:43 am

Post by malthusis »

After a looooong time of deliberations, you decide Emile is the one that has to go. You strap him up to the wall so he won't get away, and the Head Scientist gives the Sonic Cannon to Claude. After taking a deep breath, he calmly aims and shoots at Emile's head, who erupts into an inhuman scream just be before the shot scatters brains and remnants of his head fly everywhere. "Well, I'm taking guesses that that was an alien, but we still need to check the remains because of "procedure"," says the Head Scientist, as he calls in the lab techs to gather Emile up.

As an hour passes, and Spencer shakes his head saying, "I just realized something right now: How come anyone didn't notice that Emile was the only one who had his diving helmet on! He probably wasn't even disguised!". Everyone just stands there for a minute, before Claude says,"I guess we should all take off our helmets right now, shouldn't we....." While everyone takes off their helmets and makes sure they didn't make a retarded oversight, the Head Scientist walks back in..

"We got good news. Emile was indeed an Alien (a Gill Man to be precise). Good job all for taking out our first alien! We also just got a shipment of beer to the base, who wants a round of drinks on me? Everyone cheers to that, and while the rest of the remaining people go and grab the beer, the Head Scientist stops short of the door and says, "We also found another interesting fact about dear old Emile. We were looking over the tapes of when you guys got up yesterday (when you saw the alien dead before), and it looked like Emile was genuinely stunned that that Tentaculat was there as the rest of you were. From that and a few other conclusions we've gotten, we think that the two are on differing teams. Enjoy the beer!" As he walks out the door, you can't help but scratch your head and wonder what this means.....

Emile Buchard (really a Gill Man), Infiltrator with 1-shot Force Field
, lynched Day 3.
Leon Dreyfus
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Leon Dreyfus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Leon Dreyfus »

Jaime Marcelle wrote:I'm beginning to get a little sucpicious of Claude for hammering before we even got a claim out of Emile. Anyway, if I see that Emile flips town I will definately be voting Igor while if he flips scum I'll probably vote Leon (maybe Claude. I dunno. But still, probably Leon).
Hahaha, flailing scum buddy.

Edward: Explain how you say he looks town by the timing of his vote?
Sorry, but [b]V/LA[/b] for a bit...
Spencer Remmington
Spencer Remmington
Townie
Spencer Remmington
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:10 am

Post by Spencer Remmington »

Wait, you're telling me I had THREE DAYS to do an analysis before deadline hit? Dammit. Honestly I got bored by about page 4 and didn't pick it back up. I'll try to get it done before the start of D4. Sorry about all the delays, it's been a little hectic.
Don't look at me! I'm new here!
Edward Smilie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Edward Smilie »

Leon Dreyfus wrote:
Jaime Marcelle wrote:I'm beginning to get a little sucpicious of Claude for hammering before we even got a claim out of Emile. Anyway, if I see that Emile flips town I will definately be voting Igor while if he flips scum I'll probably vote Leon (maybe Claude. I dunno. But still, probably Leon).
Hahaha, flailing scum buddy.

Edward: Explain how you say he looks town by the timing of his vote?
Initial wagon builds on Emile. Counterwagon builds on Igor. Jaime switches at a crucial moment, giving the Emile rather than the Igor wagon the momentum to lynch.

Of course, the whole two scumgroup thing kinda torpedoes that line of thinking, since not being aligned with Emile doesn't necessarily mean not scum...

I'll do a proper analysis when it's not Christmas and i'm not embarking on a mammoth session.
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Well we know that either Gerhard or Emile isn't scum and is another third party (from the flavor it looks like it's Emile that was the scum assuming that we don't have 2 scum factions). I'm actually thinking that Gerhard was a cultist. The whole mind controlling thing just seems culty to me. Oh well, enough of that for now. Anyway, like I said, I'm probably going to be focusing more on Leon tomorrow.
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Sorry for the double post but I just wanted to let evryone know I will not be posting tomorrow for Christmas (thought that would be pretty obvious but just in case...)
Igor Schultz
Igor Schultz
Townie
Igor Schultz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:52 am

Post by Igor Schultz »

v/la (I was right about emmy btw).
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

OK, I'm back. Leon, why do you still feel the need to point out things like "I was right about Igor"? -_-
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:44 am

Jaime Marcelle wrote:OK, I'm back.
Leon
Igor, why do you still feel the need to point out things like "I was right about
Igor
Emile"? -_-
I think that's what you meant to say.
Andrew Lemarchand
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Andrew Lemarchand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:49 am

Oh, and by taking my vote off Igor and stating my increasing suspicion of Emile, I had hoped that scum would realize the inevitability of an Emile lynch and move their vote to Emile quickly to avoid being the hammer. Claude eventually did make this switch, but I don't see that as scummy as if he would have made the switch immediately.

Sorry if none of this makes any sense.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:03 am

Post by malthusis »

After the party, all the people who had not passed out already from drinking way too much beer went to bed, and tried to get to bed....

The next morning people awoke to see a big green puddle in the middle of the floor. You quickly realize that is jellified remains of a diving suit, and Claude quickly does a roll call of everyone left while Spencer pages the lab techs to come pick up the mess. Everyone seems to check in except Igor, so you wait to hear what results the scientists get from testing the remains.

After a few hours pass, the Head Scientist comes out with a few sheets in his hand (presumably the results) and waits for everyone to quiet down. "Igor," he says, "was a true X-COM aquanaut, despite what all of you thought about him. Considering you guys have few leads, it will be interesting seeing who you pick next. Have a good day." He then walks out the bulkhead door, leaving everyone wondering who could possibly be the next alien....

Able Seaman Igor Schultz, Vanilla Townie
was killed Twilight 3.
Jaime Marcelle
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Jaime Marcelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Jaime Marcelle »

Andrew wrote:Jaime Marcelle wrote:
OK, I'm back. Leon Igor, why do you still feel the need to point out things like "I was right about Igor Emile"? -_-

I think that's what you meant to say.
Yep.

Anyway, why would scum want to kill Igor? I know that he was right about Emile and all (like he said so many times :P) but I have seen nothing else that would make scum want to kill him. there are a lot better choices. Anyway, that doesn't matter so much right now.
Edward Smilie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Edward Smilie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:01 am

Post by Edward Smilie »

One kill a night every single night says to me despite the different colors on Emile/Gerhart's reveal, there is only one scum group. That would mean either Gerhart was an SK or a traitor. There are a few issues around the traitor possibility that i'm not going to speculate on, since they imply the existence or nonexistence of certain town roles.

Even so, it seems more plausible than rival scumteams, which not only doesn't fit the flavor, but would also mean a ton of weird night interactions resulting in multiple killing groups accounting for precisely one kill per night.

With six alive, i would like people to comment on their perception of the benefits and drawbacks of no-lynching. I will do a re-read focussing on Emile's interactions later.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”