Mini 210: Secret Ballot Mafia- The Ballotbox is Closed!

KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:12 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Pariah, I'm not a big fan of anyone that brings up SK like 2 posts in, with nothing to suggest that there is one.

and since that scares me, and that means you scare me, and if you scare me i dont want you to be around anymore, because you make me nervous, and if i get nervous i usually have a good reason to be, and if i have a good reason to be then you must be scum, because no other reason is good.

understand?
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:45 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

if you wanna refer to me as king you have to say The King

so what you should have said is "where is The King?"

I'm still all for my Pariah is the SK theory, but i seem to be the only one, and chococid, i dont think we've played in very many (if any) games together, and i think your trying too hard.

and seriously, everyone tries harder when they are the bad guy, which is bad because then people can tell your the bad guy because you tried to hard.

dont try and argue the logic, my mind is made up. Mr Cid is scum, Pariah is the SK.

Lets do it!! (I will however not vote for the now person because you all need time to digest the information that i have given you. talk amongst yourselves)
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

blahblahblah

I would be an awesome Head of Household thank you very much.

I'm more of a tell person, because im really too lazy to try and figure out hard evidence, but the cops on tv get away with it so why cant I?

i for one would vote for either of the two, but again, thats because i think they are both scum.

Taaadaaaaaaaaaaa.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:48 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

well, actually, i dont see how thats evident to anything (is that the proper use of the word evident? if not what the heck goes there? wait a second, its relevant, relevant goes there but im just going to leave it there so i appear flawed and flawed characters get much more sympathy and thus youll be less likely to vote for me)

listen, at this point in the game, unless scum really messes something up or we catch them in a lie (which is highly unlikely seeing as how they havent done enough to really get into anything deep enough to get confused on) me doing this is no better than saying "Random Vote" but with just a little more pull and a little less random.

as of right now (without all the pieces) i see ChocoCid and Pariah the most likely due to the fact that to ME they are the only ones that have done anything remotely scummy.

thank you and good night (have you noticed my ridiculous obsession with putting things in paranthisseesses and they usually turn out larger that the actual "substance" in the paragraph itself. weird, i know. another flaw for my character perhaps?)
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:10 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

works for me, i guess, and I wont argue with being first up either. My reasoning here is if you think i'm scummy vote for me, but dont freaking vote for me because you dont like how I'm playing.

Me or ChocoCid, lets do it! If you wanna make me the guy thats constantly being put up against the others, because your not quite sure you cant trust me, thats cool. I mean every game[show] has one, so i can be this one.

I like to think of myself as the spunky comic relief that you hope can win, but in the end is overcome by the more evil players.

So, whenever you guys are ready.

(note: I know i cant change the minds of people with anything I say, and I'm not going to claim, its a no-win situation for anyone to claim, because we find out too much when that happens. Sure we may clear/guiltify the person thats claimed, but its very detrimental to anyone else who has to counter claim or whatnot, so I'm not going to do it. wanna know what I do? Lynch me! Anyways, if you want to put me up for the vote thats fine I wont argue I might eventually say I told you so, but I wont argue.)
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:30 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I'm finally comfortable enough playing this game to start acting more like myself and less like a restrained me, and now I'm being picked out as scum in all 3 games that I'm in because of the same reason. I'm acting weird, well I guess I'll go back to being the restrained KingEnigma, because this isnt working.

My top vote is still ChocoCid, nothing else Ive seen has moved me away from this point and I dont see anything else doing it either, so if the world decides to vote for someone else, thats fine, i'll vote with the rest of you guys. Its day 1, we arent supposed to have a lot of information to digest at this time, so thats why I'm going with hunches and such. When there is actual evidence against people I'll let everyone know that there is something I see.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:50 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

its basically going to be me anyways, so I'm abstaining I guess. Lets just vote me and move on, your not going to get a claim from me, I just wont be doing that anymore
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:18 am

Post by KingEnigma »

its all i'm saying. You guys are mostly deciding its me based on my behaviour being out of the ordinary, and its not out of the ordinary. Have I posted anything suspicious? No, because Ive absolutely got nothing to hide. (except for my role, which the only way your finding that out is through death or some other means, because "I'll never tell")

You can find that act scummy if you want, but claiming as ive said before, lets the mafia know 1. Whether your worth killing at night or 2. Whether your okay to be looked over and kill someone else who may be more important.

Also if I claim something I'm not, even to protect the town, its a lie and I'll get l'll get lynched for that. So there you go. I'm crazy and stubborn, but not scum.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:55 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

You guys are smarter than this, the reason I didnt want to go ahead and vote vote now, was because there was much discussion that needed to be done and didnt want a quick hop on force us into voting unprepared. Done and Done.

I'm telling you now that ChocoCid has to be scum, you dont have to believe me, but take a look at the last few posts. I'm for sure scummy but hey theres another guy thats going to be lynched so I'm jumping on this one.

I'm wanting ChocoCid hanging, and I'm pretty sure thats the way I'm voting, take this as mutiny or whatever youve gotta do, but everyone is absolutely sure that Raj is scum, not arguing, but look at ChocoCid a bit more closely and dont mark it off as me just being weird. So consider this my not confirming for Raj. (which I completely understand the scumminess that this will entail, and I'm sure this will be the death of my career here in Secret Ballot Mafia, but dont let anyone say I dont stick to my guns.)
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:56 am

Post by KingEnigma »

you guys have more than enough to take Raj out without me, you all are absolutely sure Raj is guilty, I'm just as sure that Choco is guilty, I'm not calling all of you out for voting for your hunches, why are you doing it to me? I'm in no way defending Raj, i'm just not going to vote for him until he is who sticks out to me.

So there you go.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:48 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

be suspicious of me as you want, you all can complain as much as you want. Lynch me if you want, but i am totally refusing to claim. Sorry.

I dont want to turn this into a debate on the upside/downside of roleclaiming, I'm not going to do it. If you find this to be the reason for lynching me, then this town will need some serios help to survive. I believed ChocoCid to be scum from when I started this game, and I'm still sticking with that, you all are starting to see some scumminess come out of him too, and he claims this is overeagerness. Okay, fine. OVEREAGER SCUM IS MORE LIKE IT. SCUM BOY! DIE DIE DIE.

I dont now where that last bit came from, I'm sorry. SORRY I DIDNT SAY IT SOONER!!

You all know where my vote is going, and I hope you all will listen to me this time. Toodles.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:11 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

toodles as in...this post is over. I would never leave you guys.

I WAS pushing for Choco yesterday, but nobody in this whole world believed me one way or the other, it was only towards the end of yesterday and today that anyone sees any merit in ChocoCid so he may have not felt threatened. Since i'm acting as crazy as all get out and cant seem to find any "real" evidence on him, i'm one of the leading candidates for today anyways. Why not tag someone else last night and point an overeager finger at the king and be like, hes crazy vote for him. Easy lynch.

.......wow i amaze even myself.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:51 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

myself
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:31 am

Post by KingEnigma »

i was the most gungho about getting chococid lynched yesterday, if he wound up dead of course id be the number one suspect.

also it turns out if you mix champagne and orange juice you get some magical blend of taste that you should not drink at work. my co-worker had a little trouble figuring this out....it was good stuff. (completely not relevant to anything game related)
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:00 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

and with that folks i believe we have another scum. ChocoCid knowing he is caught throws a bone to his scumbuddy Speedy, who sees this as his chance to ride the train to lynch ChocoCid.

Who also tries to peg me as the cop. Woohoo. I'm so smart it pains me.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:04 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

and with that folks i believe we have another scum. ChocoCid knowing he is caught throws a bone to his scumbuddy Speedy, who sees this as his chance to ride the train to lynch ChocoCid.

Who also tries to peg me as the cop. Woohoo. I'm so smart it pains me.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:18 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

If we are going to spare ChocoCid, and believe me besides the way he is acting and such Ive got nothing else.

I suggest we lynch me. Two fold, I'm being odd, and it makes one less suspicious person you all have to discuss and lets you all get back to finding the real scum.

second, this isnt some ploy for you all to feel sympathetic with me, you all may think i'm nuts, but hey I am. I feel Choco's claim is bogus, but what can you do?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:50 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

its plausible, but not very useful. You would only catch scum if the vote went to scum, and at this point if we decide to actually lynch scum, do you think they would risk voting for anyone other than who we decide on? No, his role was barely useful hidden, now completely useless.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:14 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

you act as if i have a choice in the matter
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:05 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Well, i could go after any player I choose, but ChocoCid you stood out from amongst the scallywags. I dont have any sort of posting restriction, and I was saying I dont have a choice in how I act, because it IS how I act normally.

Thats why, if you guys are going to waste time figuring out which side i'm on instead of going after scum, I need to be taken out of the picture. hence voting for me.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:24 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

lets let those two fight it out thunderdome style and we lynch the winner (cause in thunderdome style there aint no loser, if you know what i mean)

fo shizzle.

so, are we lynching me or not ? I kinda want to know how to plan my weekend.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:27 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

i totally ruled.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”