Mini 210: Secret Ballot Mafia- The Ballotbox is Closed!

Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:33 pm

Post by Pariah »

Hmmm...since I can't really random vote, I think I'll have to do a random
FoS: Lubabah
for having a name I can't spell without looking up.

One death implies we don't have a serial killer (while stabbing seems like an SK, the word gangster shows up in the death description), but with the doctor dead, we'll probably know for sure tomorrow. Unless there's a really lucky roleblocker.
Tales of Monkey Island - made by the guys who brought back Sam and Max!

Surely, PariahKing is a good, nice and kind man and would not mess with us in such a way. - Zindaras
Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:41 pm

Post by Pariah »

ChocoCid wrote:What would happen if the doctor targeted someone who got targeted by a nightkill? Would the kill be stopped then the doctor killed? I think knowing this would help us.
Yeah, if he protected someone who was going to die, and got killed himself, the player would still live.

Surely, PariahKing is a good, nice and kind man and would not mess with us in such a way. - Zindaras
Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:05 pm

Post by Pariah »

KingEnigma wrote:Pariah, I'm not a big fan of anyone that brings up SK like 2 posts in, with nothing to suggest that there is one.

and since that scares me, and that means you scare me, and if you scare me i dont want you to be around anymore, because you make me nervous, and if i get nervous i usually have a good reason to be, and if i have a good reason to be then you must be scum, because no other reason is good.

understand?
Understand. I was mostly trying to make conversation, and no one had made any posts. I was trying to discuss
something
just to start the day. It's probably bad to make assumptions either way, so I'll just drop the topic now.

Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:13 am

Post by Pariah »

I don't really see how we're going to actually lynch any scum player, while trying to get the whole town agreeing to vote for one player. That's hard enough on it's own...but the town isn't going to be unanimous to lynch anyone because the mafia will be fighting against attacks on their scum buddies...unless we attack a townie.

Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:19 pm

Post by Pariah »

KingEnigma wrote:if you wanna refer to me as king you have to say The King

so what you should have said is "where is The King?"

I'm still all for my Pariah is the SK theory, but i seem to be the only one, and chococid, i dont think we've played in very many (if any) games together, and i think your trying too hard.

and seriously, everyone tries harder when they are the bad guy, which is bad because then people can tell your the bad guy because you tried to hard.

dont try and argue the logic, my mind is made up. Mr Cid is scum, Pariah is the SK.

Lets do it!! (I will however not vote for the now person because you all need time to digest the information that i have given you. talk amongst yourselves)
Well, the fact that we're voting in secret, making it hard for the town, the death scene says multiple people with gangsters kind of goes against the logic of us actually having a serial killer. But if you're mind is made up... :?

Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:08 pm

Post by Pariah »

ChocoCid wrote:At this point if I had to vote it'd either be KingEnigma or Astronaut. I don't really think Astronaut is scum at this point, but KingEnigma is not looking too good to me right now.
Why exactly does KingEnigma not look too good right now to you?

Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:43 pm

Post by Pariah »

Yeah, I agree with Someone about Raj. I'm not really sold on one player being scum to go start voting yet, and he seemed extremely confident, and wanted to vote right away. I think it's a bit too early to make a decision on who to lynch.

Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:14 pm

Post by Pariah »

Here's my "Top Three" list.

1. KingEnigma, for being "sure" but unwanting to go vote.
2. Chocokid, for the whole trying too hard thing.
3. Raj. He was very quick to want to go to a vote, and seemed sure of "one of these two are scum."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”