pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by pablito »

I must say that this twilight phase has been extremely informative. If you guys want, I'll vote so we can end it. Otherwise if no one has an opinion, I'll just vote right before deadline.
Sup, later.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by Crazy »

animorph wrote:
FOS: Crazy
Lame. Explain yourself, or not, your choice.
pablito wrote:I must say that this twilight phase has been extremely informative. If you guys want, I'll vote so we can end it. Otherwise if no one has an opinion, I'll just vote right before deadline.
Lame. I didn't realize you were purposefully dragging this out. Almost 24 hours passed without a post, and then when me and ani post you step in to say "this twilight phase has been extremely informative?!" Are you implying anything specific without actually pointing it out or just saying nothing?

You didn't answer my last question, btw.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Post by pablito »

No, I don't think Sironigous was clever enough to know that in advance. But there was acknowledgement that he was the lynching vote. That's something.

But the more and more I look at Sironigous, the more I realise that his scumhunting is beyond uninspired, it's being naive to his own lack of contribution.

I've mentioned before that I was dragging this out as long as possible. With deadlines, I think it's stupid to not take advantage of the extra free days we have. Maybe we won't get anything done because of the holiday, but people have whined about deadlines before in this game, and I don't think there's any particular reason why I should vote and end this game day when the deadline is still not here.

I think the votes made after Sironigous (which I consider to be in this twilight) have been more than informative. I think that it's quite possible that Paltry felt more comfortable to vote snow bunny at this point in time knowing that Sly is dead. Had Paltry voted before hand, I think all signs were pointing to a Sly vote.

Paltry has a clear link (antagonistic) with Sly and Paltry has said little to nothing about snow bunny until just now. I think that once again, Paltry is trying to position himself. Nonetheless, Paltry is not in my top suspects list as I feel he has answered a lot of my questions and he can justify himself.

I also find Kast to be extremely vocal about Sly's lynch. And has the most justified vote on Sly, but he also brought momentum in the vote sequence back toward Sly especially when others were beginning to talk about voting snow bunny. I find Kast to be one of the most pro-town players right now especially how he speaks of Sly's lynch after it has occurred.

Some people soften their stances once the lynch occurred, some have strengthened/maintained them and some continue to lurk or not contribute to scumhunting. I think that comparing pre-lynch to post-lynch vote periods can give us additional information on suspicions.

Since we can't observe vote-switching, one of the biggest ways to analyse voting history is to look at timing of votes. This was a quicker lynch than bv/discode. We can base some of it on holiday timing, but there was more urgency in some votes - like Sironigous' vote. I purposely don't vote right away - I think it helps scum solidify their stances early - plus I think that as much discussion as possible should happen.

24 hrs had passed, but since the lynch has occurred, I think I've contributed quite a bit and asked enough questions. And also in the last 24 hrs I've reformatted my computer if that makes a difference in activity.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Host: although we now know that slysly will be evicted we only have pablito left to cast his vote. Will he vote with the majority?

sly (6) animorpherv1, MrFinch, Kast, Crazy, BV310, Sironigous
Snow (3) Kmd, PaltryExcuse, Llamafluff

Not voted:

pablito

Votes are due by Sunday Dec 27, 4:30pm PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:26 am

Post by Sironigous »

pablito wrote:the latter. if we consider how votes may end up falling...well we might have a 6-4 vote on our hands (with lots of late votes though...). Thus, he could've actually given us a tie vote if he wanted to.
So he could have actually been forced to make a choice to put it back to hewitt, but decided not to.
Sorry, I should've addressed this earlier;

Sorry, why would I have wanted to get a tie vote? o_o
Trinka Trinka!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Crazy wrote: I've just realized my opinion of Snow is shaken every time Kmd's opinion of Snow changes (and I believe his opinion has gone from scum -> town -> scum). I also find that annoying because I want to follow my own instincts but apparently I'm not confident enough in any of them (for a short period I even thought SLY was town!)
Well. There was a breif moment where Snow's posts started to look more natural, but I thought about that and it looked more like a playstyle thing when I looked back again. Other than that, I've considered Snow to be scum from the very beginning. (Although she wasn't my top suspect until somewhere between the DisCode nom and Hewitt's noms.)

---------------

Oh, and guys? I had a dream last night that Sly was town. :?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:17 am

Post by bv310 »

^You spend too much time on here. :P

Also, Ani, I'd like to see your reasoning on Crazy, to see if it matches up with my suspicions. I can't tell if I'm actually seeing something or just tunneling.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:44 am

Post by pablito »

Sir, it's a hypothetical. It's just that you really didn't seem to have a solid base on what you were voting, so I would just assume you'd be willing to vote either.
Sup, later.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

bv310 wrote:^You spend too much time on here. :P
I'm not the only one :lol:
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Sironigous »

pablito wrote:Sir, it's a hypothetical. It's just that you really didn't seem to have a solid base on what you were voting, so I would just assume you'd be willing to vote either.
Perfectly correct! I was/am willing to vote either. :d I still want Snow_Bunny evicted too, heh.
Trinka Trinka!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:52 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Crazy wrote:I really hope Sly is scum. If he wasn't, that would be seriously annoying. I'd think a townie wouldn't deviate so much from the wishes of the town.

I've just realized my opinion of Snow is shaken every time Kmd's opinion of Snow changes (and I believe his opinion has gone from scum -> town -> scum). I also find that annoying because I want to follow my own instincts but apparently I'm not confident enough in any of them (for a short period I even thought SLY was town!)

Bleh, rant over.
Too me, it sounds like your trying to buddy with kmd.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:52 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

pablito wrote:Sir, it's a hypothetical. It's just that you really didn't seem to have a solid base on what you were voting, so I would just assume you'd be willing to vote either.
Can you vote so we can move this along please?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Crazy »

(I was in a bit of a bad mood last night; sorry about that. I think I caught a negative tone from pablito's post that really wasn't there.)
ani wrote:Too me, it sounds like your trying to buddy with kmd.
Okay, I can see how you'd think that. Basically, I just mentioned him because he was the first person to ever really mention Snowbunny, and it was basically because of his case that made me look at Snowbunny.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by pablito »

animorpherv1 wrote: Can you vote so we can move this along please?
Yesterday I would've said no.

Today I'm kinda bored.

vote: snow_bunny

Her reaction to being nominated has shown very little initiative in scum hunting. Has done the most to slide on by even when she tries. Sly has said some things pro-town and has stuck to his guns the most since being on the block.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

LlamaFluff wrote: The Sly lynch is a great one, the Snow lynch is a little bit better so im voting there to make a point, even though its useless now. Tomorrow ani and snow need to be up, and the day after that whatever one isnt evicted there gets evicted next.
I don't like this at all. And it's not the usual town Llama I remember (though my memory is always blurry). Setting up lynches for coming days? And setting up the lynches with easy ones? That's as pro-town as outing mason partners on D1. This little part of your post makes me doubt of your towniness, and maybe Sly was right about you. I know my scumhunting is as good as it should be, I reckon, but I recognize a scum post when I see it.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: The Sly lynch is a great one, the Snow lynch is a little bit better so im voting there to make a point, even though its useless now. Tomorrow ani and snow need to be up, and the day after that whatever one isnt evicted there gets evicted next.
I don't like this at all. And it's not the usual town Llama I remember (though my memory is always blurry). Setting up lynches for coming days? And setting up the lynches with easy ones? That's as pro-town as outing mason partners on D1. This little part of your post makes me doubt of your towniness, and maybe Sly was right about you. I know my scumhunting is as good as it should be, I reckon, but I recognize a scum post when I see it.
Im not sure I have a completed game with you actually...

Anyways. Ive been pushing for an ani lynch since around the time he went and said that replacing out because you are pissed off is a scumtell. I would of voted for him over anyone today without so much as a second thought. If I have any control over it, he will be dead tomorrow.

I (and others) have pointed out quite a bit of lack of contribution from you so far in this game except in scenarios where you are taking heat for not participating. More then simply not contributing, only contributing under pressure is a worthy tell.

Right now, if I was going down a list it would be ani then you (then sly but thats now besides the point). I think its basically a concensus so it doesnt matter, but it needed to be said that the two of you need to be lynched ASAP.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by Sironigous »

I'll just wait to see what Sly flips. :s
Strangely everyone else voted Snow_Bunny after my "hammer" vote.

Argh. My V/LA is going to start tomorrow. >.<

If I post at all, it'll be from an iTouch; don't expect them to be very long or comprehensive. >.< I'm still getting used to it.
Trinka Trinka!
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by pablito »

Sironigous wrote:Strangely everyone else voted Snow_Bunny after my "hammer" vote.
How does this affect your thoughts on snow_bunny?
Sup, later.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by Sironigous »

About Snow_Bunny? Nothing.

About the players afterwards?

well..

A. they truly believe Sly is town/Snow_Bunny is scummier than Sly.
B. they don't care about their votes after
C. they're avoiding blame from Sly's lynch if he appears town [disconnecting from Snow_Bunny/connecting to Sly]

Personally, I'd really like to say C for all of them (heh, mine was the hammer vote after all! I have to!) Though in order to see if I'm right, I'll have to reread those who voted for Snow and see how drastically their opinion changed through that vote.

[argh, packing! I'll get it after V/LA finishes]
Trinka Trinka!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

sly (6) animorpherv1, MrFinch, Kast, Crazy, BV310, Sironigous
Snow (3) Kmd, PaltryExcuse, Llamafluff, pablito

Hello house guest I will now read the results of the vote.

by a vote of 6 to 3 SlySly you have evicted from the Big brother house. Please grab your shit and leave.

SlySly just looks at everyone and grabs his bags to walk about the door.
He already knows what awaits him.
He takes a deep breathe and opens the door out into the abyss.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Good morning house guest. Today is a crazy day after the holiday. You're task today is to dress up like Santa and try and get as many presents down your chimney as you can in 2 minute!
Ready
Set
Go!!!!!

Oh did I mention that the roof you are on is slick with water and ice.

*pablito tumbles first onto the ground
*BV got to some presents and falls on his way back
*Snow bunny living up to her name looks to be having an easy time with the task

Time is up everyone~~!

The winner of the challenge and the next HOH is ..

KMD4390!!!!!

Congratulations you are the newest HOH. You have 7 days from this post to announce your nominee's.
Last edited by farside22 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Paltry is obviously Sly's scumbuddy.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Um.

Interesting.

Ok, I want everyone to vote two noms. Doesn't mean you'll get them, but I want everyone to take a solid stance NOW. No "well, here's two names I guess but then again maybe this third name could go above this second". Give me two names in bold that you want nominated today.
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:28 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

Kmd4390 wrote:Paltry is obviously Sly's scumbuddy.
Why exactly? The guy wanted me lynched since Day 1 when I vetoed his nomination.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Crazy »

Vote: ani

Same thing as before. He found it scummy that Sens got replaced. It's scummier if you note he followed Sly's lead.

Vote: Kast
is the other one, but I don't feel as strongly about it. My logic is that Sly definitely was saving someone when he nominated DisCode, and zwet and saber were the vote leaders at that time. I'm sure Sly could have realized that he would have looked a lot less scummier than if he had just nominated Zwet. Also, Sly was calling DisCode a lurker, while most others were calling Zwet a lurker.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”