Mini 891 - British Comedy Mafia (Game Over)

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Ok, sorry guys, I've been super busy with the holidays and actually getting some work hours. Tomorrow afternoon I am free. I will work on updating all 5 of my games so that means it might take a little while getting to this one, but i will try to have updates on all of them by tomorrow. if I don't, please bare with me. i have off work on monday, so monday morning i
will
have updates. So, while waiting, please enjoy this cool song.

-Love BC.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

MacavityLock wrote:SB, what's wrong with the claim?
Well, a one-shot town stump-maker (that can be killed, btw) is just too weird. As I said, it's more likely a gambit.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Post by Chinaman »

MacavityLock wrote:Chinaman, how many theme games have you played? How many minis? How many mini themes? I don't often see games with that many PRs.

Wagon-examination isn't as useful as it would be with some flips, but this is pretty much true for any scumhunting on Day 1. Do you not believe it's a valid scumhunting method?
Chinaman wrote:Is there a reason Budja isn't on there [your suspicious list]?
It's because I don't think he's been all that suspicious. What else do you want me to say?
Chinaman wrote:I would say that he target me specifically, but I don't want scum to know exactly who he's targeting tonight. All in all, I would be most afraid of him hitting someone with a PR, but I don't mind being one of the targets he has to choose from as I am without a power but still town.
Why would you offer yourself up to a vig, either as town or scum? You dying hurts your win condition no matter what, so I'm not sure I understand your motive behind this, except maybe in terms of other people's reads.
Chinaman wrote:I'm on the fence about asking others like me to step up and put their names in the hat so that he can prove himself if he is indeed town. I say this because if there were 4 of us who threw our names in the hat, that narrows the field down for scum on which town have PR's. What are your thoughts?
Yeah, this is a bad idea.
-I guess your experience is different than mine.

-It is a valid scumhunting method when used with other scummy things. By itself, it's just WIFOM.

-I dunno, thought since quite a few people thought some of the stuff he was doing as scummy, I thought he'd be on your list as well.

-I explained why I would offer myself up in the part you quoted man. It's not that hard to understand. Plus, I wouldn't be dead if I was stumped would I? Something not right about this part. Please explain how you missed my explanation in the part you quoted AND why you are calling JL's claimed role a vig all a sudden when it's not.... Also, tell me how turning into a stump hurts my win condition if I am without a power and can still talk.

-Yeah, thought so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-I will say I was in another game with him very very recently where he was scum and he did not try and gambit claim. I'm actually on the fence now that I saw his flip in the other game. He got caught pretty easy and it was a pretty easy lynch. So I'm thinking now he might really be just that new at this. I'm starting to lean on wanting him to prove he's town with this power. I dunno, if it weren't such a ridiculous power I'd be much more inclined to let him pass today and prove it.
Show
So...are you for good, or for AWESOME!?

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Chinaman wrote:-I explained why I would offer myself up in the part you quoted man. It's not that hard to understand. Plus, I wouldn't be dead if I was stumped would I? Something not right about this part. Please explain how you missed my explanation in the part you quoted AND why you are calling JL's claimed role a vig all a sudden when it's not.... Also, tell me how turning into a stump hurts my win condition if I am without a power and can still talk.
Pay close attention now.
Josh Lyman, my bolding wrote:My name is Richard Curtis, and my 'special ability' stems from my recent work not being the same standard as my earlier work, my recent movie The Boat That Rocked was so devoid of life that I now have the power to suck the life out of one player of my choosing.
Said player can then still post, but has no life; therefore, is dead.
Josh Lyman wrote:No, the player I would choose would be dead for all game purposes, it says, except still being able to talk in the thread.
It's a VIG, for fuck sake. Now, you still offering to get stumped?
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Chinaman »

yeah. town win condition, win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. I don't need life to win. If I can still post, and am confirmed town, then scum can either waste a NK on me if I'm doing well in scumhunting, or leave me be to help the town. Only thing taken away is my vote. So yeah, still offering. Better me with no PR than a townie with a PR. But alas, I don't think we should tell JL to stump only me tomorrow as it will help the scum with their decisions about NK's. So, it's not a VIG for #$% sake, it's different from a VIG in that I still post.

Now, JL might not have this power at all. But after looking some stuff up on Richard Curtis, I would be surprised if this wasn't his actual role. Looking at the other game I was in with JL, I don't think we would come up with the name, the film, and a role that explained the two into this. I am confused as to why he wasn't Mod-killed for the post you quoted on him when he explains it and it looks like an almost direct quote from his PM, but maybe the Mod is being nice. It very much looks like something the Mod would write as it is similar in tone to the PM I received.

That being said, I think I actually believe JL now after looking back through and with the post you quoted above. THAT being said, I don't like the PR and I still think it's stupid to use it N1.

Unvote

I would request JL not use this PR. Even though I don't like the PR, I'm willing to believe he has it for now and won't vote him even if there is no stump tomorrow. I would request he wait to use it another night when we have a smaller chance of hitting town PR's, but w/e.

Damn it all to hell. Now I have to go back and find someone else who's scummy. /sigh. I'll prolly start with Snow-Bunny for the reasons Mac had pointed out earlier and see if there is anything else.
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:45 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Chinaman wrote:yeah. town win condition, win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. I don't need life to win.
Dead for all game purposes almost certainly includes win condition. Getting stumped is a way to be eliminated. What don't you understand about this?
Josh Lyman
Josh Lyman
Goon
Josh Lyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Josh Lyman »

Chinaman wrote:I am confused as to why he wasn't Mod-killed for the post you quoted on him when he explains it and it looks like an almost direct quote from his PM, but maybe the Mod is being nice. It very much looks like something the Mod would write as it is similar in tone to the PM I received.
I was very careful to get Mod approval for everything I posted about my role PM.
Chinaman wrote:Damn it all to hell. Now I have to go back and find someone else who's scummy.
So sorry for the inconvenience. :lol:
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:51 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Unvote:
Vote: Budja

You said I was your number 2 under most suspicious, yet you didn't even refer to me at all in the game at that point in time. that was the first time that you even interacted with me to an extent. Then two days later you ask me two questions and say that I was trying to act too townie. Then the next day you say i'm a null tell.
Why the sudden change?
Then you think my objections are "too overdone" for your liking, what would have been for your liking?
Budja wrote:
BC wrote:Why do you always vote immediately after someone else?
Because.

You are too much against Josh claim for my liking (I really doubt its fake) and I wasn't super keen on you before.
No, its not much but its a better spot for my vote.
You completely evaded my damn question!

Why are you so intent on me being lynched Budja? You have absolutely no case on me. When asked, you just dodge the question.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by ortolan »

Fifteenth vote count

Budja (3): Josh Lyman, Fuzzyman, BloodCovenent
Josh Lyman (2): Snow_Bunny, danakillsu
danakillsu (2): Netopalis, DeathSauce
BloodCovenent (1): Budja
Locke Lamora (1): imaginality
Snow_Bunny (1): MacavityLock

Not voting (2): Locke Lamora, Chinaman

7 to lynch.

Deadline is this Saturday night (10pm), Sydney (AEST) time.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by imaginality »

Sorry for going AWOL, the three Cs struck. (Christmas, computer issues, and carnivorous plants seeking world domination.) Back online again from now to deadline. More thoughts in ~6 hours from now.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Post by Budja »

Damn that took you a long while to respond to BC :P.

I'll have to reread to answer your earlier questions.

Your quoted question was quite useless. I am not waited for someone else to vote before I strike. I just happen to agree with the original voter. I'll admit I haven't been great with making my own leads here.

I don't have much of a case on you but your the scummiest of those who don't fit into my list of townie's.

---

I will try to read up/post on the last few pages soon (within a day).
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

So close to deadline we need to define this right now. I'm up to a Budja or Josh lynch, but I wouldn't want it to be a rush decision.

DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:58 am

Post by DeathSauce »

I am in favor of a Budja or dana lynch, myself.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

@mod
, mass-prods and/or another deadline extension please?
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Post by ortolan »

Screw it, I'll give you another week's extension cause I'm feeling generous. I will have a look at prods and replacements/force-replacements very soon.

New deadline: Saturday 9th of January
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:04 am

Post by ortolan »

Okay, I mass-prodded
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:10 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

well.. looks like I have been out for two days, yet nothing has really happened.

I stand by my Budja vote, Snow bunny and Deathsauce, you have both said you'd be up for a Budja lynch, mind helping me out here?
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:31 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok.

Unvote, vote: Budja

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:59 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Ok.

Unvote, vote: Budja
<3
Chinaman
Chinaman
Goon
Chinaman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Chinaman »

Alright, so looking back, if I'm not going to lynch JL and give him a chance to prove his towniness, I'm going to say the next best lynch would be Budja. I can rattle off the reasons at a later time, but besides some of the posts I don't like of his, I think his flip would be more telling than anyone else's as well. Those combined allow me to

Vote: Budja

with a fairly peaceful mind.

If more of us come to this conclusion, I would have the hammerer wait till everyone has had a chance to post/defend before they hammer. I for one very much want to add something at the end of D1, so please don't hammer till I get a chance to do so. I will post this addition once we have someone who wants to put the hammer vote on. If you hammer before I get to talk, you are scum, so keep that in mind. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR YA'LL!!!!
Show

Mafia Scum History:
Townie - 4-2
Scum - 0-0
Serial Killer - 1-0
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

Unvote. Vote Budja

Reasons: Opportunistic, few posts of substance, possible odd relationship w/ Macavity

Lynch -1.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by ortolan »

Sixteenth vote count

Budja (6): Josh Lyman, Fuzzyman, BloodCovenent, Snow_Bunny, Chinaman, DeathSauce
Josh Lyman (1): danakillsu
danakillsu (1): Netopalis
BloodCovenent (1): Budja
Locke Lamora (1): imaginality
Snow_Bunny (1): MacavityLock

Not voting (1): Locke Lamora

7 to lynch.
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Fuzzyman »

Netopalis was voting Budja before danakillsu made his "too much power" comment. He and dana have gone missing, though, so...

MOD: Could Netopalis and danakillsu be prodded?
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Fuzzyman »

EBWOP: Sorry, dan; been watching too much UFC.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Still here, just waiting on stuff :X

<3 Ortolan.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”