farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:36 am

Post by farside22 »

The nom's are now official.

Crazy and PaltryExcuse have been nominated by Kmd.
Crazy and paltry because take your set in the nomination seats. Everyone has 7 days from this post to cast their vote.
Remember put your vote and bold and once it's cast it can not be chanced
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:29 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

@AM-
Your statement doesn't match with your actions. You don't actually care about opinions, you just want to attack players who don't post that frequently, regardless of whether the posts they have made had content (opinions) or not.

Stating you didn't know I had coup d'etat is a BS excuse. If you are scum, you're obviously lying. You're pretty obv-scum
I agree, it probably is. But that's my story. I saw farside posted that someone had coup'd etat, but I never read any further, and never saw anyone post anything about it fro the next page or so, so I forgot about it.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:35 am

Post by pablito »

I think Crazy should take this opportunity to convince us why he should stay as well. And I hope someone will make a case against Crazy. When I get time, I'll try to post one.

I fully expect Paltry to end up being evicted in the end, but I'd still like to know more about Crazy.
Sup, later.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Crazy »

pablito wrote:I think Crazy should take this opportunity to convince us why he should stay as well. And I hope someone will make a case against Crazy. When I get time, I'll try to post one.
Well, the things you mention about me (that I lack "punch") are pretty much just part of my general playstyle. Unless if I'm deeply involved in a game, I'm rarely an aggressive player. I can attest to my currently mild interest in mafia games by pointing out that this is my only ongoing game.

That's not to say that I'm desperately waiting for this game to end so I can take a break from mafia; when this game ends, I'll probably join another one. If I join another game without my "punch" and/or activity levels picking up in this game, you're free to call me scum.

I also think most people would agree that I'm not scum with Sly. I think the rest of the case on me rests on me being scum with Snow... as for that, Snow is far scummier than I am (I don't think anyone would argue that), so if you think we're scum together, it makes no sense to lynch me before you lynch Snow. Other than to save Paltry, I suppose. *shrug*

The only other thing I remember you mentioning was that people seem to be avoiding mentioning me. That may be true, but I can only have 2 scum-partners at max. If this whole game is avoiding mentioning me, that means town players are avoiding mentioning me, too.

I'm not going to argue that Paltry is scum, because honestly I still think he's town. I do think Ani is scum... and people like Snow/Mr Finch probably are, too. And with his last nominations, Kmd jumped right near the top of my scumlist.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Crazy, I'm curious. How do you see yourself as being linked to Snow. I don't remember anyone saying that.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:27 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Honestly, I'm surprised I'm not up for elimination.

I think I know who I wanna eliminate, but I'm just going to stay cool for a bit before I rush to any decisions (like last elimination).
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:36 am

Post by pablito »

ani - you've voted almost immediately last two times, why the change?
Sup, later.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

animorpherv1 wrote:Honestly, I'm surprised I'm not up for elimination.

I think I know
who I wanna eliminate, but I'm just going to stay cool for a bit before I rush to any decisions (like last elimination).
Who are you leaning?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Crazy »

Kmd wrote:Crazy, I'm curious. How do you see yourself as being linked to Snow. I don't remember anyone saying that.
Pablito said this:
pablito wrote:I feel that Crazy´s position on snow bunny is still a bit vague. and obv snow´s position on crazy (and everyone else) is vague as well
If it wasn't that I was linked to Snow, then I'm not sure what he was implying.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Even if kmd wants PE lynched, he still needs to put up a case on Crazy for justification. I would appreciate this from anyone who votes Crazy as well. At this point im leaning to a PE vote mainly due to a strong town read on Crazy but a weak one on PE.

Will attempt to justify whatever I do with more then "Im pretty sure X is town" before I vote though
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wanting Paltry lynched, why would I put up a case on Crazy? If it's a strong enough case, it will sway votes his way. But I'm much more sure of Paltry being scum than Crazy. I'm not putting up a case on Crazy.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Kmd4390 wrote:Wanting Paltry lynched, why would I put up a case on Crazy? If it's a strong enough case, it will sway votes his way. But I'm much more sure of Paltry being scum than Crazy. I'm not putting up a case on Crazy.
Then why is he up?
Co-host of The USL Show
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:Honestly, I'm surprised I'm not up for elimination.

I think I know
who I wanna eliminate, but I'm just going to stay cool for a bit before I rush to any decisions (like last elimination).
Who are you leaning?
Paltry.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Wanting Paltry lynched, why would I put up a case on Crazy? If it's a strong enough case, it will sway votes his way. But I'm much more sure of Paltry being scum than Crazy. I'm not putting up a case on Crazy.
Then why is he up?
I thin he said somewhere that he wants Paltry gone.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

animorpherv1 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Then why is he up?
I thin he said somewhere that he wants Paltry gone.
He also talked about wanting something that would give us some information
Kmd4390 wrote:I'm pretty confident that Paltry is scum. So I have two choices. The first is try to get Paltry evicted. I'm not sure who I'd put him up against though.
I'd like to choose someone who I actually do suspect at least a little bit just in case that player is evicted,
but I'd like it to be someone less likely to be evicted than Paltry. The only player who come to mind is Kast, who has the coup de ta. The next best option is probably Finch, who I expect would be evicted instead.
I just want the reasoning on why he does suspect Crazy since he actually is my top town read
Co-host of The USL Show
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by hewitt »

Kast wrote:@Hewitt-
I initially posted that your SB nom as HoH was weird, to which you FALSELY claimed that SB has been your top pick even over Sly. You mentioned SB once on replacing in, then completely dropped her from your suspects while Sly was picking a replacement to be lynched instead of you. After the replacement was picked, you added SB back, but just as a "pawn" to go against your top choice Sly.
First off, I did not falsely claim that Snow Bunny was my top pick to evict over Sly, I DID want him evicted over Sly. Why are you trying to twist around that I did not want Snow Bunny evicted? I didn't want Snow Bunny to be on the block with me as a replacement because I really wanted animorpherv, saber, or zwets on the block with me, that way I would almost for sure not be evicted.

I initially claimed that Snow Bunny would be a pawn, the town was more infuriated with Sly and I wanted to be tapped as HoH next and I knew that saying I would put up a pawn against Sly would probably get me tapped as HoH. I went through on my promise and gave the town what they wanted even though at the time I thought Snow Bunny was the smarter evict.

These nominations are one of two things
A) Town Kmd is trying to put up two scum players who he thinks will be tough to evict in the end instead of easier scum targets.
B) Scum Kmd is trying to put up two town players who he thinks will be tough to evict in the end instead of easier town targets.

To me, Paltry is NOT the sure fire eviction. It's all going to come down to which alignment I believe Kmd to be. If I think he's option A then Crazy will most likely be my vote. If I think this is option B then Paltry will most likely be my vote.

I can't tell, without going back and reading the thread very thoroughly (which I shall don't worry) who I think is more likely to be scum between Paltry and Crazy. Crazy certainly seems smarter and more likely to sneak under the radar as scum and make it to the end. Paltry has made obviously more scummy actions.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Crazy »

hewitt wrote:To me, Paltry is NOT the sure fire eviction. It's all going to come down to which alignment I believe Kmd to be. If I think he's option A then Crazy will most likely be my vote. If I think this is option B then Paltry will most likely be my vote.
I'm having trouble comprehending this. I also am doubting the relevance of Kmd's alignment to mine and Paltry's alignment, especially in a game with multiple scum teams.

What you're saying...

-If Kmd is town, then you'd vote for me. To me, that implies that you are straightforwardly more suspicious of me than Paltry.

-If Kmd is scum, then you'd vote for Paltry. That makes no sense at all to me. I think Kmd bussing Paltry like that would be a horrible scum move. I wouldn't rule it out, but in no way would I ever consider it a likely possibility.

Explain, please?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Then why is he up?
Because I think Paltry will be evicted over him, but wouldn't mind being wrong as much as I would with someone else up in Crazy's place.
LlamaFluff wrote: I just want the reasoning on why he does suspect Crazy since he actually is my top town read
Gut.

----------------

Hewitt, in a game with multiple scumgroups, even if I was scum, I'd be trying to evict the other scum group.

Your option A is exactly what I'm trying to do. I am pretty sure Paltry is scum. Yes, I suspect Snow, Animorph, Finch and to a lesser extent, maybe Sir, but I don't expect them to make it to endgame. Paltry and Crazy could actually make it pretty far, so it's best to get rid of one of them, preferably Paltry, while I have the power to do so.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I understand what you are trying to do, but this is just deja vu of what went down D1 to me. At the end of yesterday, I could name five people I would rather get lynched over PE, and two others that I am not sure of. I just feel like this is a repete of the sens-DC thing from D1 where one I was sure on, and the other I really wasnt too happy with a lynch of.

Any chance of explaining that gut though? Even if its just pointing out some posts.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

LlamaFluff wrote: Any chance of explaining that gut though? Even if its just pointing out some posts.
Maybe later in the game I'll look into it.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Kmd4390 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: Any chance of explaining that gut though? Even if its just pointing out some posts.
How about before we evict someone?

I really have no clue how Crazy is high enough on anyones list to get a vote.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:

I predict he gets at least some votes.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Kmd4390 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:

I predict he gets at least some votes.
I doubt more then one or two. You cant tell me that you seriously expect this to be remotely close
Co-host of The USL Show
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by Kast »

Why are you trying to twist around that I did not want Snow Bunny evicted?
Quit the straw manning. I never said you did not want SB evicted, what I did was post where you clearly stated Sly was your TOP suspect, and several instances showing that SB was at best your THIRD suspect. Saying someone was not your top suspect is NOT equivalent to saying they are not your suspect at all. Also, why do you keep focusing on only SB and avoid discussing your other candidates? Could you be trying to distract attention from AM and/or Saber and towards SB?
I initially claimed that Snow Bunny would be a pawn, the town was more infuriated with Sly and I wanted to be tapped as HoH next and I knew that saying I would put up a pawn against Sly would probably get me tapped as HoH.
I already linked back to the actual posts. You clearly and unambiguously stated that Sly was your top pick for eviction. SB was only your THIRD choice as a pawn against Sly (and not always listed as a choice), Unambiguously NOT your preferred eviction target. You have since then changed your position and lied that it is the same position you have always held, but the post record shows this is false.

If we take your current position at face value, you are directly claiming that you lied to the town about your intentions so you would be picked as HoH (note: telling a partial truth along with a lie does not make the lie into the truth). That is scummy and somewhat inexplicable.

@Nominations-
I don't see anymore productive discussion about Crazy vs. PE happening anytime soon. Neither is an ideal candidate. However, I do not plan to use the coup power. While I disagree with KMD's choices, going with his own gut is pretty characteristic of his normal meta so it doesn't seem indicative of his affiliation. I see two good candidates at the moment, but short of that, it seems likely that there is at least one scum hiding pretty well as a townie. Neither of PE or Crazy has done anything that makes them so probable town to be worth saving.

If PE is a townie, I fully expect a sensible HoH selection who will nom the obv-scum candidate AM (secondary candidate against AM doesn't really matter).

Vote: PE

@People who say they would nom me to force usage of Coup power-
That's ridiculously anti-town behavior. Nom'ing me to force Coup usage should ONLY happen if the HoH thinks I am scum. It should not be done simply because I have the power. Using the possession of Coup power as a reason itself for nom'ing a player is crap-logic.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Kast wrote:@People who say they would nom me to force usage of Coup power-
That's ridiculously anti-town behavior. Nom'ing me to force Coup usage should ONLY happen if the HoH thinks I am scum. It should not be done simply because I have the power. Using the possession of Coup power as a reason itself for nom'ing a player is crap-logic.
If this is directed at me, you are misunderstanding my position here. If I think you are scum, and I am HoH, I am not going to not put you up just because you have the overthrow thing. Scum is scum. If I have a scum read on you, connections say you are scum, I am going to be putting you up even if you can take yourself down.

Also I think people should start doing this

Vote PE
Nom Ani/Snow

Will bold my vote when it gets closer to deadline
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”