Open 189~Trouble@Warren State Mental Hosp (Over)

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:12 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

VP Baltar wrote:Hi, Sotty! Thank Christ someone who actually likes to play Mafia has showed up.

What was with the unvotes cayke and prozac?
I unvoted ages ago because i had lost all reads. Wasn't reflected in the vote count so i did it again. Dur.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:16 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

VP Baltar wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:I almost just need a new day start to get back into this fully as I have no clue whats going on and every re-read is leaving me more clueless.
What is that going to change exactly? You seem to think there is no information in this thread and you don't want to lynch anyone....what is a new day going to change about your reads other than you'll know the alignments of a couple players?

This is garbage is getting ridiculous. You guys pop in here to avoid prods by pouting, and yet contribute nothing. Vi and I have done every bit of work in this thread, and yet when lynches are presented you guys say they are insufficient cases...well then it's time for you to get off your lazy asses and post something. If not, please zip it and vote.
I did know who i wanted to lynch. Daamno. Now he's lurking along with the best of us.

And does it look like i'm avoiding prods now? I'm here! Posting! ooouuu aaahhh

Now why Prozac unvoted i'm curious, but it was a vote off of me which is always good :lol:

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:32 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Xdaamno wrote:I appreciate the work you're doing for this game, VP. You're being a great asset to the town, intentionally or not. :lol:
What is irritating is that all of you are clearly reading the game, and still nothing.

Also,
VP wrote:What is that going to change exactly [Cayke]? You seem to think there is no information in this thread and you don't want to lynch anyone....what is a new day going to change about your reads other than you'll know the alignments of a couple players?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Alright, done with my read.

Hyl
was too lurky for my tastes. His initial vote on VP was pretty good, VP did seem a little lost at that point. However the content provided after is pretty non existent. Really need a replacement to come in so I can get a read on this player slot.

More lurking with
Cat.
Doesn't vote until page 12 and then slaps a vote on Xdaamno
Cat Post 275 wrote:My top suspect and a vote was to go to OU/saberwolf/Porochaz, but now with the breadcrumb I'm not going to. Instead, Vote Xdaamno because he's been acting just
generally slightly scummy all game and I feel my vote need to be somewhere.
That was all the reasoning he gave. The bold gives me the creeps and feels like a whisy washy reason to jump on the leading bandwagon. I don't like.

Barely given any opinions on anyone and at this point of the game that just isn't cool. Very likely scum.

The less said about
saber
the better. I think Vi said it the best,
Porochaz
will probably die over night due to the breadcrumb. If he doesn't then we'll have to readdress the matter. As for his play I can understand the Cayke vote. The defense of Jdodge seems out of place but he does give reasons why he thinks others are better lynches at least.

I agree with the
JDodge
wagon that popped up. He did start the game off pretty well I thought apart from not posting all that much. His catch up posts were bad however, he hits VP on a couple of things and when asked for clarification completely avoided giving any kind of explanation. Then we have his lurking while posting else were on the site and we have another player slot that is high on my scum list.

HowardRoark
does seem to commenting on as little as possible which raises my heckles. He just seems to be sitting back and letting everyone else do the scum hunting. His vote has been on Xdaamno pretty much since the start of the game but he wasn't actively questioning him to figure out if he is scum or what. Recently he made a half assed attempt to do just that but it isn't going anywhere.

Vi
seems to always confuse me. Her early questioning of Xdaamno seemed a bit forced almost as if she was trying to justify the early joking instance that Xdaamno should be the early lynch. Some of Xdaamno's answers were confusing but I didn't find them scummy. Then she completely drops this angle and votes for Cayke. While I do think that Cayke is scummier than Xd I don't know why she derided to stop pushing him altogether pretty much out of the blue.

Izzy
is being intentionally hard to read and I don't like that. Her vote on VP is largely unexplained and just says the case on HR is scummy. How is it scummy? Why is it scummy? Elaboration please.

The apathy from
Cakye
is pretty annoying and it's not really helping anything. Apart from that I don't see anything that scummy from her and Tajo's point about her claim credit for pointing out saber actually makes sense. But she really needs to get back into the game, I am not going to cut her slack for the rest of the game on one comment. Need to see more.

Xdaamno
did seem to be rattled by the early pressure, but I didn't find him scummy from it. it just reminded me a lot of Amnesia mafia and how he seemed to put his foot in his mouth a whole lot and scum just jumped all over it. However a lot of his early play was spent on just defending himself and that doesn't look too good. Is making up for that now. Keeping the vote on the claimed cop gives me pause however. That's enough to push my read of him to more of a neutral feel.

VP Baltar
feels pretty pro town with the way he is trying to keep the activity in the game up. Find myself agreeing with his JDodge and HR posts. Had a slow start but I can understand watching the Xd wagon after what happened in Amnesia mafia. Overall town feel.

Populartajo
needs to post more. When he is here seems to be actively scum hunting and I like that. His point on Cakye isn't solid but in the same breath I don't think scum would be looking to clear townies like that. Of course if he flips scum down the line we'd have to take another look at this, but right now I am doubting that.

So tl:dr here is where I stand at this moment in time.

Scummy

Cat
HowardRoark
JDodge

Middle of the road

Hyl
Vi
DizzyIzzyB13
crywolf20084
Xdaamno

Leaning town

populartajo
Porochaz
VP Baltar

Vote: Cat
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Vi »

Sotty7 478 wrote:
Vi
seems to always confuse me. Her early questioning of Xdaamno seemed a bit forced almost as if she was trying to justify the early joking instance that Xdaamno should be the early lynch. Some of Xdaamno's answers were confusing but I didn't find them scummy. Then she completely drops this angle and votes for Cayke. While I do think that Cayke is scummier than Xd I don't know why she derided to stop pushing him altogether pretty much out of the blue.
"Forced" isn't a bad word for my early questioning of Xdaamno. I sought to take the scumchat joke wagon and get some information out of it. As I'm sure you read, none was forthcoming - at least, not from direct questioning. So after a while I got tired of squeezing blood from a stone turnip and moved on.

I like your vote and the reason behind it. I'm not sure if I like it enough to jump ship, but nonetheless.

What do you think of tajo's justification for clearing Cayke?
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Xdaamno wrote:
Xdaamno
did seem to be rattled by the early pressure, but I didn't find him scummy from it. it just reminded me a lot of Amnesia mafia and how he seemed to put his foot in his mouth a whole lot and scum just jumped all over it. However a lot of his early play was spent on just defending himself and that doesn't look too good. Is making up for that now. Keeping the vote on the claimed cop gives me pause however. That's enough to push my read of him to more of a neutral feel.
OK, these comments are really starting to confuse me. 'Rattled' is fine, but where do I keep putting my foot in my mouth? I believe it's been pretty clear that I've simply made the choice to be frank and logical about things (occasionally in self-incriminating ways, but that's a problem on your end, not mine.) Throw me a bone and point it out when I slip up, because I really can't tell.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by tubby216 »

************************mod notes***************************

Blood Covenent replaces Hyl effective Now.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

/confirming.

doing a read right now.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Dizzy, is the slip that he made scum buddies plural? Even though this is an open set up with two scum....? Nvm, Vi got it in post 140.
Just from a gut, i see Otto as cautious scum, not wanting to commit to the Xdaamno rvs wagon.
PopTaj, why do you keep asking if Izzy is serious? Are you concerned with her play? IMO, from page six I find her play as cocky town.
---Is scumchat mafia the IRC mafia? ---
I don't like that Caykeuses scumchat meta as a reason for her vote. IMO, that's like comparing apples to oranges.
This post of otto pings my gut. But it's because of something he said in an ongoing game. Blast. I'll ask the mod.
<--- waiting on confirmation

VPB, what's the point in discussing what actions one would take whether one wagon is driven by a specific faction, without determining whom you believe to have driven the wagon?
DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
Hyl wrote:If I had to lynch someone other than VBP it would Izzy, only because I'm the least fond of her play-style.
Willingness to lynch for dislike of playstyle is anti-town.
I disagree. How many players here would want to lynch zwet, if he were playing?

this post by Xdaa is fishy. Who told you he cheats? How would he cheat in this game? Do you share your role openly with your e-friends? If he were double accounting, are you afraid that his main account was...your scum-buddy? How else would he find your role?

just fyi, i don't like otto's claim. Because he ... shit... ongoing game.

Cayke, I would consider being forcibly replaced a slap on the wrist, let alone banned indefinitely. Meh, guess you didn't know that at the time. i won't hold it against you.

Not digging Cat's catchup post on page 12. He mentions a lot of players, barely mentions Xdaan and then votes Xd, possibly trying to reunite the wagon?
hey, that's cool cat because i don't really see dodge as being vague. I think it's quite clear to be honest.
-PopTajo's theory about Cayke-town being proud of pointing out Otto as scum first, makes sense. But what if the two are bussing? this game has an extremely low chance of having a cop, let alone two. wouldn't it be reasonable to see scum fake-crumb?
---------------------END OF PAGE 13------------------------

it's 12:30 am, i'm going to bed. Will post the rest tomorrow.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by Xdaamno »

BloodCovenent wrote:this post by Xdaa is fishy. Who told you he cheats? How would he cheat in this game? Do you share your role openly with your e-friends? If he were double accounting, are you afraid that his main account was...your scum-buddy? How else would he find your role?
It was SensFan, btw. Given SensFan's penchant for cheating himself, he wasn't exactly the most reliable source - still, it was worth a shot. I think I brought up what he said to me in scumchat at one point.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:39 am

Post by tubby216 »

******************************mod notes************************

hitogoroshi replaces Jdodge. and with that all is right in the mental ward today.
Thank you for you patience and understanding.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Vi »

Oh excellent, I get to see hito's scum meta :3
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:10 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Oh awesome, full game? *Waves to Hito*
Vi Post 479 wrote:What do you think of tajo's justification for clearing Cayke?
I don't have any experience playing with Cayke and she felt like a some what new player as I was reading. So if Porochaz does flip town then I don't see why scumCayke would do what she did in trying to get credit for pointing out a townie as a partner.

However it does rely on Cayke and her level of play. She could just be devious scum and I am not completely discounting that. I don't think she is completely cleared.
Xdaamno Post 480 wrote:OK, these comments are really starting to confuse me. 'Rattled' is fine, but where do I keep putting my foot in my mouth? I believe it's been pretty clear that I've simply made the choice to be frank and logical about things (occasionally in self-incriminating ways, but that's a problem on your end, not mine.) Throw me a bone and point it out when I slip up, because I really can't tell.
When I say you put your foot in your mouth I mean that you kept trying to explain yourself only having to come back later and reword what you said, or the infamous “wish I could edit that” post. Basically you were posting in such a way that justified people jumping on your wagon because of your tone rather than what you said. At least that was my opinion.

That did stop once Vi stopped pushing on you though.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:57 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

VP Baltar wrote:Also,
VP wrote:What is that going to change exactly [Cayke]? You seem to think there is no information in this thread and you don't want to lynch anyone....what is a new day going to change about your reads other than you'll know the alignments of a couple players?
Its not that there is no information, I have issues reading it. I hate making these games into a chore to read through and decipher every little movement.

I always feel a new day is a new spark that will keep the game moving, but with these replacements coming in, they are the "new spark" that will keep this thread going with new fresh eyes. Gives us that haven't been replaced new things to look at.
Sotty wrote:The apathy from
Cakye
is pretty annoying and it's not really helping anything. Apart from that I don't see anything that scummy from her and Tajo's point about her claim credit for pointing out saber actually makes sense. But she really needs to get back into the game, I am not going to cut her slack for the rest of the game on one comment. Need to see more.
I started to lurk because I was pissed off after the saberwolf shit. He is the last person i ever wanted to play a game with and the fact he was cocky he got around his ban just angered me more. It just took any will i had for this game and took it away, then holidays came. Sorry I had to clean then host 3 different christmas parties.
BC wrote:I don't like that Cayke uses scumchat meta as a reason for her vote. IMO, that's like comparing apples to oranges.
I used it because its the only one I had on xdaa. I'm sorry if seeing daamno dropping shit everywhere then completely regretting it in a second post isn't the way he portrays. Not the way anyone should play tbh.
BC wrote:Cayke, I would consider being forcibly replaced a slap on the wrist, let alone banned indefinitely. Meh, guess you didn't know that at the time. i won't hold it against you.
This falls under the "I am fucking pissed off at Otto/Saber" and "Fuck the fucking holidays"

I'm back now. Hold it against me if you want, I don't care, I'm here. I'm ready to play and what helps me is I know what you play like as town.
Xdaamno wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:this post by Xdaa is fishy. Who told you he cheats? How would he cheat in this game? Do you share your role openly with your e-friends? If he were double accounting, are you afraid that his main account was...your scum-buddy? How else would he find your role?
It was SensFan, btw. Given SensFan's penchant for cheating himself, he wasn't exactly the most reliable source - still, it was worth a shot. I think I brought up what he said to me in scumchat at one point.
You did bring it up in scumchat and I could believe it 100%. Saber is a cocky bastard and thank fucking god he's gone.

@Tajo clearing me, I dunno what to take of it myself. It makes me happy yes, but in the same breath I still don't know what i did other than these two posts:
crywolf20084 wrote:
populartajo wrote:HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Yu see I posted some stuff in myu other games but still nothing new here, so just my wishes for this new decade.

Also, I should be the unlimited dayvig.
I'd grant it to you before Vi however. Only because you're lurking with the best of us.
and
crywolf20084 wrote:
Vi wrote:
crywolf20084 456 wrote:I almost just need a new day start to get back into this fully as I have no clue whats going on and every re-read is leaving me more clueless.
The Howie wagon is that way ->

If you want to vote JDodge, I would be more than pleased with that as well.
I ain't gonna follow that blindly now.
So if Tajo would like to explain what I did, feel free.

Now

I want to revist this vote
Vote: Daamno

my gut has been telling me that unvoting was a bad idea mostly because of the same old reason "I wish i could edit that" scatterbrained attitude.

See look, cayke DOES post rawr

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:58 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

also:
Mod can we get an updated player list with who replace who?

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:34 am

Post by tubby216 »

******************mod notes************************************

tubby the almighty in post#1 wrote:
The living

Blood covenent
Hyl

Cat
Porochaz
saber/otto

Hitogoroshi
JDodge

HowardRoark
Scotty7
Qooq

Vi
DizzyIzzyB13
crywolf20084
Xdaamno
VP Baltar
populartajo
updated vote count coming soon
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:03 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Saaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuuu

Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Sotty7 wrote:When I say you put your foot in your mouth I mean that you kept trying to explain yourself only having to come back later and reword what you said, or the infamous “wish I could edit that” post. Basically you were posting in such a way that justified people jumping on your wagon because of your tone rather than what you said. At least that was my opinion.
OK, I see. I meant to make the point with that post that while the original post was explaining what I felt accurately, many of my posts were being misunderstood and iirc I should have slightly misrepresented myself because that could have easily happened with that post. Ironically, I made the same mistake in that post, entirely out of my own fault... so I see what you're saying.
Cracking Idea Mafia
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:19 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

------Picking up from where I left off---------
I'm not really fond of the Howard wagon at the moment. IIRC Howard was VP's second vote. Since then he voted Otto, and then shortly after he went back to Howard. But what I don't understand is why go back to a wagon alone.
-Vi's case/post on page 14 regarding Cat/skitzer is interesting. You value a read on that player, obviously i understand why. I've only played one game with skitzer, and it was Kubrick mafia, he was rather lax, in a way that I would almost compare to this one.

-wow, poor catchup by porochaz.
I have to admit, I do like this post by Chaz. However, in his list of four or so players, I would prefer to lynch one of Cat or Cayke.
-Poro, why Vote dodge?

-I didn't like Cat's jump on the Howard wagon.

Wow, the last six pages or so were: "join this wagon," "Ok...." "Nope, nothing, let's try this one." "OK!" filled with bitching about inactivity and replacements. No wonder this was a boring read.

Does anyone else want to join the Cat wagon with me? IIRC this game remotely fits with the meta of skitzer in Kubrick Mafia.

Anyways.

Vote:Cat
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Sotty wrote:Vi seems to always confuse me. Her early questioning of Xdaamno seemed a bit forced almost as if she was trying to justify the early joking instance that Xdaamno should be the early lynch. Some of Xdaamno's answers were confusing but I didn't find them scummy. Then she completely drops this angle and votes for Cayke. While I do think that Cayke is scummier than Xd I don't know why she derided to stop pushing him altogether pretty much out of the blue.
Does this seem out of the ordinary for Vi in your experience?
Bloodcovenant wrote:VPB, what's the point in discussing what actions one would take whether one wagon is driven by a specific faction, without determining whom you believe to have driven the wagon?
Pretty sure that was exactly what i was advocating in that post. Saber asked me if the daamno wagon should be analyzed for scum and I gave him my criteria for doing as such. Personally, I already did that on my own and I think Howard is a likely scum out of that wagon.
BC wrote:IMO, from page six I find her play as cocky town.
How does one determine between cocky town and cocky scum?
BC wrote:Is scumchat mafia the IRC mafia?
scumchat is the chat portal from the front page of MS.
cayke wrote:Its not that there is no information, I have issues reading it. I hate making these games into a chore to read through and decipher every little movement.
I don't think that I've ever played a game of mafia where I didn't have to "decipher every little movement" in order to win. Unless of course you are simply relying on night actions to win the game, in which case I think you should analyze your own play a bit more.
cayke wrote:I always feel a new day is a new spark that will keep the game moving, but with these replacements coming in, they are the "new spark" that will keep this thread going with new fresh eyes. Gives us that haven't been replaced new things to look at.
Ok, good to hear. So we can now expect you to be participating more actively like your last post?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:56 am

Post by VP Baltar »

BC wrote:I'm not really fond of the Howard wagon at the moment. IIRC Howard was VP's second vote. Since then he voted Otto, and then shortly after he went back to Howard. But what I don't understand is why go back to a wagon alone.
Well, let's see, if he's one of the people I think most likely to be scum then why in the hell wouldn't I put my vote there? You're saying that voting someone should only happen if a wagon is already there for you to jump on?

Furthermore, what exactly bothers you about the howard wagon? How would you judge his play this game pro-town, anti-town, null or scummy?
YOUR AD HERE

Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Xdaamno »

VP Baltar wrote:
BC wrote:I'm not really fond of the Howard wagon at the moment. IIRC Howard was VP's second vote. Since then he voted Otto, and then shortly after he went back to Howard. But what I don't understand is why go back to a wagon alone.
Well, let's see, if he's one of the people I think most likely to be scum then why in the hell wouldn't I put my vote there? You're saying that voting someone should only happen if a wagon is already there for you to jump on?

Furthermore, what exactly bothers you about the howard wagon? How would you judge his play this game pro-town, anti-town, null or scummy?
Yeah, I agree. BC seems to be pushing it there. Awaiting the answers to those questions.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Cakye, what do you think of the HR and Cat cases?
VP Baltar Post 494 wrote:
Sotty wrote:Vi seems to always confuse me. Her early questioning of Xdaamno seemed a bit forced almost as if she was trying to justify the early joking instance that Xdaamno should be the early lynch. Some of Xdaamno's answers were confusing but I didn't find them scummy. Then she completely drops this angle and votes for Cayke. While I do think that Cayke is scummier than Xd I don't know why she derided to stop pushing him altogether pretty much out of the blue.
Does this seem out of the ordinary for Vi in your experience?
I don't remember ever watching her drop a strong suspect of hers so abruptly like she did with Xd here. She does like to hop around with her vote though, but with how hard she was pushing Xd I would have thought there would be some more of a less dramatic fall off in apparent suspicion . In that I would expect her to keep pushing and questioning while looking else where. That didn't happen here.

However her explanation that I was right and she was basically making forced points on Xd actually adds up more for me. She was trying to push Xd for discussion purposes and then she simply reached the end of the road and switched else where. Of course she could be scum and just fessing up that I "caught her" as a way of disarming me, but looking at the rest of her play I am willing to take her at face value on that subject for now
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:58 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

VP Baltar wrote:
cayke wrote:Its not that there is no information, I have issues reading it. I hate making these games into a chore to read through and decipher every little movement.
I don't think that I've ever played a game of mafia where I didn't have to "decipher every little movement" in order to win. Unless of course you are simply relying on night actions to win the game, in which case I think you should analyze your own play a bit more.
I'm not relying on night actions, I just don't read in as deeply as I should. It's apart of my "I hate mafia games that are a chore."
VP wrote:
cayke wrote:I always feel a new day is a new spark that will keep the game moving, but with these replacements coming in, they are the "new spark" that will keep this thread going with new fresh eyes. Gives us that haven't been replaced new things to look at.
Ok, good to hear. So we can now expect you to be participating more actively like your last post?
Yeah you should. I doubt there will be much of a hiccup when the semester starts next week. Though I will keep you posted with exam schedules as there will be studying (major) studying as anatomy is a bitch.

@Sotty: Skitzer lurks way too much for my liking in any and every game i've ever played with him (which are mostly mish mash)
Due to the lack of posting he is one of the people I do not have any bit of a read on.

As for HR I have to go through and read on him a bit better.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Vi »

I wouldn't mind jumping off the Howie wagon for a while.

Unvote: HowardRoark
Vote: Cat
(L-4)

Return to “Completed Open Games”