Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:18 am

Post by Crazy »

hewitt wrote:Yeah, Paltry definitely made scummier moves than you before you both were nominated and I did think he was the more likely to be scum. But now that I've had time to see both of you in the spotlight the fact is in comparison to Paltry, you're pretty useless. I don't care what your thoughts are on animorpherv and Snow Bunny, who gives a fuck? Everybody thinks they're scummy, that gives me absolutely no insight on you.
I was the 2nd person to be suspicious of Snow, and the 1st person to be suspicious of ani. I'll admit people might not be following me; their opinions are likely independent of mine, but I'm sure as heck not following them. Don't blame me if people start saying the same things that I am saying.

And please, still explain how I would benefit from staying "under the radar" once I'm already nominated?

@bv

bv wrote:To be totally honest, I don't think either of you are particularly scummy atm, but I probably wont be on tomorrow, so VOTE: Paltry Crazy's posts so far have been less swayed, and I think he could be useful to town more than Paltry (who so far has never astounded me)

I'd vote no lynch if I could. I don't like either of these noms.
Paltry seemed more suspicious earlier
, but he's moved up in my list, although Crazy's still ahead.
I searched your posts earlier, and I never see you saying that you were more suspicious of Paltry than me... in fact, you said the opposite:
bv wrote:I'm not overly convinced with the case on either of the noms,
but of the two I find Crazy more suspicious.
He's been really defensive whenever someone hasa mentioned him, and his explanation really has not been convincing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:48 am

Post by farside22 »

vote count:

Paltry (4) Kast, animorpherv1, Llamafluff, bv310
Crazy (2) Snow_Bunny, hewitt

Deadline is Friday January 8, 1:45pm PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:19 am

Post by pablito »

vote: PaltryExcuse

There were a few things I saw that make him scummy: willingness to use veto so quickly; focusing on Sly's behavior that got him lynched - rather than focusing on Sly's scumminess that got him lynched; tends to try to WIFOM in his defenses (once said "would scum bring this up?"); didn't really talk about who he thought was town until was nominated; trying to tell me that his list was similar to crazy's...

Too many things added up when I reviewed Paltry again. I thought it was enough for me. 5 votes is a lynch then. Only Mr Finch's replacement and Sironigous to vote still.
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:34 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

pablito wrote:
vote: PaltryExcuse

There were a few things I saw that make him scummy: willingness to use veto so quickly; focusing on Sly's behavior that got him lynched - rather than focusing on Sly's scumminess that got him lynched; tends to try to WIFOM in his defenses (once said "would scum bring this up?"); didn't really talk about who he thought was town until was nominated; trying to tell me that his list was similar to crazy's...

Too many things added up when I reviewed Paltry again. I thought it was enough for me. 5 votes is a lynch then. Only Mr Finch's replacement and Sironigous to vote still.
Well, I'm lynched. So I'm done defending myself. However, I tried to tell you my list was close to Llama's, not Crazy's.

I'll still be on until I've been evicted to answer questions. So, let's go people.
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:45 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

Oh! By the way,
thanks for modding farside22!
I enjoyed myself. (Though being a townie lynch... :()
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:52 am

Post by farside22 »

vote count:

Paltry (5) Kast, animorpherv1, Llamafluff, bv310, pablito
Crazy (2) Snow_Bunny, hewitt

Deadline is Friday January 8, 1:45pm PST

not voting and facing mod execution:

mr.finch
sironigous
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:00 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

@Mod: Will the special power dates be shortened due to the modkills in order to keep the power of them at the original level? (2 modkills = 2 less days to use them?)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:39 am

Post by farside22 »

PaltryExcuse wrote:
@Mod: Will the special power dates be shortened due to the modkills in order to keep the power of them at the original level? (2 modkills = 2 less days to use them?)
YES!
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:56 am

Post by hewitt »

Crazy wrote:I was the 2nd person to be suspicious of Snow, and the 1st person to be suspicious of ani. I'll admit people might not be following me; their opinions are likely independent of mine, but I'm sure as heck not following them. Don't blame me if people start saying the same things that I am saying.

And please, still explain how I would benefit from staying "under the radar" once I'm already nominated?
The order of when you started being suspicious of them is not important to me. The fact is everybody has stated they're suspicious of them so it gives me absolutely no insight on your alignment at all. It would make perfect sense for you to fly under the radar because you weren't the target for eviction, Paltry was the primary target. All you had to do was not ruffle any feathers today and you were safe.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:57 am

Post by bv310 »

Crazy, I was flipflopping between the two of you for all of this day. Neither of you did anything all that suspicious. I only voted to avoid getting modkilled.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Crazy »

No, hewitt, the choice wasn't between Paltry and [whoever else is most fit to be lynched]; it was between Paltry and me. If someone is considering who to vote,
they will see my name as one of the two options!

If a scum was trying to stay under the radar, by the time they're nominated, they've already lost that fight. Any townie will logically see the lynch as either
Paltry
or
Crazy
. Paltry was never the default lynch; you said so yourself.

Personally, I haven't been trying to stay under the radar; I've never gone for that strategy as town or scum, since for me, it's not all that fun. Are you really that upset that you don't know who my 4th and 5th suspects are?
I don't even know who my 4th and 5th suspects are!
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Crazy »

bv wrote:Crazy, I was flipflopping between the two of you for all of this day. Neither of you did anything all that suspicious. I only voted to avoid getting modkilled.
Interesting. If you would have had Kast's coup, would you have used it, then? Why or why not?
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:30 am

Post by hewitt »

Crazy wrote:No, hewitt, the choice wasn't between Paltry and [whoever else is most fit to be lynched]; it was between Paltry and me. If someone is considering who to vote,
they will see my name as one of the two options!

If a scum was trying to stay under the radar, by the time they're nominated, they've already lost that fight. Any townie will logically see the lynch as either
Paltry
or
Crazy
. Paltry was never the default lynch; you said so yourself.

Personally, I haven't been trying to stay under the radar; I've never gone for that strategy as town or scum, since for me, it's not all that fun. Are you really that upset that you don't know who my 4th and 5th suspects are?
I don't even know who my 4th and 5th suspects are!
But see not everybody did really even consider it a decision, this is was evidenced quite well right at the beginning of the nominations when a couple of people even stated they thought this wasn't even going to be close. So no, all you did have to do was slide under the radar if you're scum. And it's not so much that I don't know your 4th and 5th suspects, it's that Paltry had outlined their thoughts on everybody very clearly, you have yet to do that. So nobody can hold you too accountable for any rogue decision because you're so vague on everything.

And you're not the only player who's like that too, you were just up for eviction.

PRE-FLIP
My list in groups of who I think is least scummiest to most likely to be scum (the groups are in no order but alphabetical).

Kmd4390
Llamafluff

Crazy
pablito

bv310
Kast
Sironigous

animorpherv
Mr Finch
Snow Bunny
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:54 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

Anyone on before the flip:
You've decided on the Me vs. Crazy already, so we know where you stand.
Finch and Sir are likely to be modkilled due to the deadline in less than an hour. What are your thoughts on their play?
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:57 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

animorpherv1 wrote:
hewitt wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:If you find 3 games with Krazy as scum where he does do this, I might change my mind. Altough it's too late to change my vote now.
Are you kidding? You're honestly playing this game based off meta?

Wow.
Meta breaking = tough
@animorpherv: You've done meta on all of us? Or even some of us? Share your findings.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:13 am

Post by hewitt »

PaltryExcuse wrote:Anyone on before the flip:
You've decided on the Me vs. Crazy already, so we know where you stand.
Finch and Sir are likely to be modkilled due to the deadline in less than an hour. What are your thoughts on their play?
I think Mr Finch is on a scumteam with Sly and Sironigous is my 4th most likely to be scum so both of them I had foreseen voting to evict in the near future.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Time is up and I will now read the votes........
by a vote of 5-2

PaltryExcuse you have been evicted from the big brother house. Please pack up your shit and get out now.

Paltry hugs many of the players as he tears up a bit.

Paultry: Good luck guys. Go find those scum!

Paultry walks out into the abyss.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Houseguest.......it seems we have 2 quiet people in the house who failed to put in a vote.
I decided as per the rules to bring out my gun and mod kill said players.

*BAM!!!

*BAM!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Welcome back houseguest.
After that gruesome display I hope you are not too shaken up to answer some questions about our "evicted" houseguest. The player beats out all the players will win HOH.

First round: Pablito and llama are out.
Second round: Kast and Hewitt are out
Third round: saberwolf, snowbunny and morph goes out.

That means that Crazy in the new HOH

Crazy as current HOH it is your job to nominate 2 people for eviction. You have 7 days from this post to nominated (Jan 15th, 2:00pm PST)

In addition:

Now that 2 players were modkilled that shortens the time here in the game.
The POV and the coup e'teat will only be in the game till day 6. After the end of day 6 there will be no more POV or coup to be used or avialable.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:11 am

Post by hewitt »

Alright so if you're attempting to nominate two scum I'd like you to nominate

Vote: Snow Bunny
Vote: animorpherv

That may change though, now that Sironigous has flipped Chenbot and Finch didn't I'm going to have to reread and try to figure out if there's a chance Snow Bunny's not the third scum in that faction.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Crazy »

9 players left.

1 chenbot-scum
3 producer-scum
5 town

The producers-scum are obviously priority now. I will not nominate anyone today based on them being probable chenbot-scum.

Thank you for picking me as HoH, Paltry. :) It's nice to get a day to focus entirely on scum-hunting rather than self-defense.

For today, my main focus will go to ani, snow, and bv, since those are the three I would most like to see evicted. I'm not sure which one(s) yet I will nominate; I'll figure that out later.

Feel free to still vote, though; who knows, you might convince me of something entirely better.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:34 am

Post by hewitt »

Perfect choices in my opinion. Those are the three I'd most like to see get evicted so honestly, pick whichever two of the three, I bet at least two are scum.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:36 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

vote kmd4390
for putting up 2 scum which noone agreed with.

[]bvote:Snow_Bunny[/b] for what everyone else said.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:36 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

vote:Snow_Bunny

and now I leave.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by bv310 »

Crazy wrote:
bv wrote:Crazy, I was flipflopping between the two of you for all of this day. Neither of you did anything all that suspicious. I only voted to avoid getting modkilled.
Interesting. If you would have had Kast's coup, would you have used it, then? Why or why not?
Absolutely I would have. I would have put up Sir and Ani. (or just Ani if I had the POV). Saving it when the most scummy players are still up doesn't help anybody.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”