curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:04 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

hey jazz, maybe you missed, it..there are like 4 questions in my last post you seemed to completely have missed.

Lynx, I will answer yout question when I have the time..
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Guys, I need a little help getting interested in this game again. Can someone ask me some questions or something?
Town: 3-5
Scum: 1-2
3rd party: 2-0
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

hey I've been a little lazy recently because of break. I promise more posting in the next few days.
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Lowell »

@lynx- it was pointed out awhile back how you two tended to be on the same wagons. That's what I'm referring to.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

[quote="FlavaFlave]Guys, I need a little help getting interested in this game again. Can someone ask me some questions or something?[/quote]

I know how you feel. This game is losing the steam quickly.

Do you feel your suspicion of me stems from my interactions with BigMc or Saber?

Do you feel Dank responded to your case sufficiently? If not why have you stopped pressing him?

You said we're not lynching CKD, Lowell, or Jazzym. Are these the only people you have cleared as not wolves? Who else do you consider unlikely?

Do you find it odd that the large suspicion on you has died abruptly? Why do you think this is?

These little homework questions should give you something to think about, Flave.
Lowell wrote:@lynx- it was pointed out awhile back how you two tended to be on the same wagons. That's what I'm referring to

Alright, makes sense. I was just checking because you mentioned it a few times.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Thanks Lynx. Let's see where this goes.
Lynx The Antithesis wrote: Do you feel your suspicion of me stems from my interactions with BigMc or Saber?
With BigMC, um, the initial suspicion, no. I can see you as a BigMC partner, so maybe that strengthens the case a bit. Interactions with Saber, maybe. The wagon on him was pretty clearly mostly out of policy. You never brought up reasons why he was scummy, but insisted your vote was on a player who you thought was scum. Any time you posted anything about Saber, it looked like policy reasoning. But you never said you were voting him out of policy, so it doesn't look very consistent to me.
Lynx wrote:Do you feel Dank responded to your case sufficiently? If not why have you stopped pressing him?
I feel like I've gotten everything I'm going to get from Dank. FWIW, my vote is still on him because I still think he's scum.
Lynx wrote:You said we're not lynching CKD, Lowell, or Jazzym. Are these the only people you have cleared as not wolves? Who else do you consider unlikely?
Those are the players who I don't think are wolves. I haven't cleared them or anyone else, but those are the least likely wolves. No one else makes that list. I am very confident that we'll find the last wolf in: Dank/Paradox/Lynx
Lynx wrote:Do you find it odd that the large suspicion on you has died abruptly? Why do you think this is?
No, not surprised at all. The "suspicion" was mostly frustration with Saber. Throw in the deadline and pre-existing wagon and there are gonna be some questions my way. Now it's a new day and we have no wagons out there and a scum flip to work with. I'm not surprised that attention is being turned elsewhere. What did surprise me a little was that Lowell was the first major target.
Lynx wrote:These little homework questions should give you something to think about, Flave.
'preciate it.
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:55 am

Flave wrote:With BigMC, um, the initial suspicion, no. I can see you as a BigMC partner, so maybe that strengthens the case a bit. Interactions with Saber, maybe. The wagon on him was pretty clearly mostly out of policy. You never brought up reasons why he was scummy, but insisted your vote was on a player who you thought was scum. Any time you posted anything about Saber, it looked like policy reasoning. But you never said you were voting him out of policy, so it doesn't look very consistent to me.
This is the only reply I really have a problem with. Frankly, I feel I was one of the few people to spell out exactly why I was on the Saber wagon in post 302 which I have pointed out to you before. My vote was not influenced by a desire to simply remove Saber from the game because of his reputation. It was all driven by his play this game. Mainly his threat to hammer which I felt was an attempt to refrain players from voting him out of fear of him recklessly killing himself. As well as his votes on MR and BigMc. Coincidentally, these two players have died since then. I still insist that it wasn't a policy vote.

I've said this all before so I'm sure it will do little to impact your read on me. I just don't like my vote on him labeled as a policy vote because I strongly believe it was not.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

ckd 445 wrote:Jazz, What actions of bigmc did you find suspicious....perhaps I am not asking the question correctly... I am trying to figure out why you metaed him...maybe provide some posts #s for me.
I have already answered this and I have already provided post numbers with links to them. Why do you keep asking the same question and then ignore the answer? Here they are again:

My post 368

Which was cited for you in
My post 424
Jazzmyn wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Two post later from you, you state Big was scummy and vote, in the post you state why you think big was scum, but given that you had 3-4 other’s on your scum list, why did you meta Big?
1) I meta just about everybody in my games eventually.
2) Did you not actually read my posts for comprehension? I set out quite clearly why I went looking for meta on bigmc. Here:
Jazzmyn wrote:
The parts where I found him suspicious
were the part where he wasn't paying attention to the vote count while voting saber early on, and the part where he voted for MR because MR asked to be replaced and bigmc claimed that that was a scum tell and he didn't even want to wait for a replacement to come in. He claimed that he thought that was a universally accepted scumtell etc., but when it garnered some suspicion towards him, he backed off, saying that he thought that's how it was but since he was wrong, he would unvote.

Those things were bugging me, so I went and read some of bigmc's completed games.
Those are things that can be specifically sought out in previous games, particularly the latter as he claimed ignorance of townies replacing out etc., so I went reading through his previous games to see his town play and his scum play, looking to see if there was anything in those games to indicate whether he had done something similar before. In the midst of that 60+ page game, I found evidence that what he claimed in this game was a lie. Thus, he had to be scum of one variety or the other.
And
my post 441
in which I answered again and provided post numbers and links.
curiouskarmadog wrote:also, so you think as scum, I would just skim to scumhunt? There is no way possible that I (as town) could have just overlooked something? Just want to make sure that is your stance on that particular topic....(hint: it might come back to bite your ass)
Nice strawman. I didn't say that there is "no possible way" that you could have just overlooked something. But the fact that you keep asking me the same question, and yet you keep missing the answer, despite being provided with post numbers and links, suggests strongly that you are just skimming.
curiouskarmadog wrote:for mafia, think you are of that varity....maybe even lynx (if he isnt the other wolf).something about your play yesterday seems off.
Quite the case, that is.
curiouskarmadog wrote:And I remember another game where you as scum, blamed a lack of posting on RL stuff...
You and I have only been in one game together - Disney Movie Mafia - so I assume you're talking about that game. I was in two games at the time, one as scum and one as town. You can easily check to see that my activity level was the same in both, as my brother was hovering between life and death in an out of town hospital, which impacted on my ability to post, as did his death on Dec. 2. So, I don't know what you're trying to imply with this. Real life exists, and mine is not uncomplicated.
curiouskarmadog wrote:but not just that, your play yesterday is tingling my mafia vibe...why exactly...dont know..
Your scumdar needs recalibration.
curiouskarmadog wrote:I also havent said anything about hewitt
You did, actually, have some interaction with Hewitt.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Have you commented on all the players in the game?
Why yes, I have posted to and/or about every player in the game. I find that it's the most useful way to scumhunt.

Regards,
Jazz
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Lynx, 302 blatantly says that you aren't looking at the fact that Saber did that in every game he was in at the time. Your last sentence is exactly what I'm talking about. You want everyone to be absolutely sure that your Saber vote counts as real scumhunting.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

curiouskarmadog wrote:hey jazz, maybe you missed, it..there are like 4 questions in my last post you seemed to completely have missed.
Hey, ckd, maybe you missed it but you keep asking me the same question, which I have already answered multiple times, and yet you keep pretending that I haven't.

There is something seriously scummy happening here.

New top scum list:
Hewitt (werewolf)
CKD (mafia)
Lowell (mafia)

Regards,
Jazz
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by dank »

sorry for the inactivity; just moved in and classes start tomorrow. I'll post soon.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:04 pm

updating tomorrow
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:06 am

Post by havingfitz »

I think the entire town needs a prod. Hewitt hasn't posted in here in almost 2 weeks and has over 30 posts since then on the site...including 5 last Friday.

Am I missing a case on him that has him on the run?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Everyone is fine concerning activity. Already searching for a hewitt replacement.

Vote Count

dank:
Flava Flave, Paradoxombie
Lowell:
dank
Paradoxombie:
havingfitz
hewitt:
Jazzmyn

Not Voting:
curiouskarmadog, hewitt, Percy, Lynx The Antithesis

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: January 23rd, 2010 at approximately 10 p.m.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Brocktree replaces hewitt.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Hopefully our replacement can inject some new life. Nothing to go off much over the last week or so. Percy hasn't posted in almost a week after two short introductory posts.
Can the folks who haven't posted in 4 or 5 days+ (Percy...Paradoxombie and Lowell) get a prod mod?

Speaking of Paradox...I find it interesting he would completely ignore the only vote on him (mine). Even if my reasons are few...I would think some sort of comment or explanation would be forthcoming. And sorry Brocktree...I find Hewitt's ridiculously prolonged absences while posting elsewhere on the sight to be very suspicious.

Brocktree
Brocktree
Goon
Brocktree
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:01 am

Post by Brocktree »

I cant blame you. From personal experience, scum thats cautious is more likely to (heavily) lurk. And dont worry, i shall do my best to inject some new life, but i wont be able to do that now, for a leave in a few minutes but i shall be back later in the day.
Warring factions: A devious game of idiots
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:37 am

last game I have to update...working allowing, I will get to it today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:14 pm

Jazzmyn wrote:
ckd 445 wrote:Jazz, What actions of bigmc did you find suspicious....perhaps I am not asking the question correctly... I am trying to figure out why you metaed him...maybe provide some posts #s for me.
I have already answered this and I have already provided post numbers with links to them.
I guess the problem I was having with you was that you entered the game said you got scum reads off 5 people (out of 11) and didn’t mention big at all. Was having a hard time swallowing you “read the game several times”, without finding big scummy. My memory you jumping on the big wagon only after it got going… I was trying to catch you in a lie or at least a mistruth…thought I had caught you (scum) with the timing of your vote..however, just rechecked….at the time of your “catch” of big, big only had 3 votes and FF was the vote leader. Your case added to the Wagon….so, I agree with lynx, I do not think you are a wolf.
Still, something is nagging me about you. No clue what.
Jazzmyn wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:but not just that, your play yesterday is tingling my mafia vibe...why exactly...dont know..
Your scumdar needs recalibration.
Really? How so?
Jazz, now that Hewitt has been replaced…was he a lurking because he was scum, or lurking because…?
Brocktree wrote:I cant blame you. From personal experience, scum thats cautious is more likely to (heavily) lurk. And dont worry, i shall do my best to inject some new life, but i wont be able to do that now, for a leave in a few minutes but i shall be back later in the day.
good lurker forward to your post....please provide a possible mafia and wolf...and why.

Waiting for para or dank to provide some content.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

dank wrote:
Paradoxombie wrote:Lowell reminds me of saber now. He's acting suspiciously, but he hasn't infuriated me like saber into voting him.
Paradox, did you vote saber because he infuriated you? You were very certain of the lynch, asking people to go on and hammer, but was your reasoning for it just a policy-ish annoyance? I'm looking back on your posts back then, and while you do say his behavior is anti-town, I don't really see you arguing how scummy he is, just that you want him gone and would be happy with it.

Was your reasoning for saber just anger and annoyance at him? Do you think that's a good way to carry out a D1 lynch?
I thought I was being pretty clear when I said I wanted him dead regardless of alignment. I was certain I wanted his lynch but I was never very sure he was scum, he certainly
appeared
scummy.

havingfitz wrote:I
I have gut suspicions (moreso wolf and mafia) towards Paradoxombie due to his focus all game on Lowell (with a hint of suspicions towards Dank following Sanhora's case) only to switch to bigmc at the last minute (rather casually) when it seemed like a foregone conclusion bigmc was going to be the lynch. My Paradoxombie suspiscions are compounded by his defense of Bigmc towards CKD in post 343.

Well you've got your facts mixed up. I only mentioned Lowell a couple posts before my vote of Bigmc, and that was because the lynch looked like it
wasn't
going through, not because it was.

Right now I think the best approach is more pressure on dank, but if people won't back this suspicion, then I'll have to find somewhere else to make my vote useful
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Paradox wrote:Right now I think the best approach is more pressure on dank, but if people won't back this suspicion, then I'll have to find somewhere else to make my vote useful
I really don't like the way you've followed Flave's case Day 2 on Dank .You haven't been very clear on what components you agree with or what you disagree with. I also don't like how you want to swing your vote towards what is more popular at the moment. You should follow up on what you find suspicon, not what everyone else believes. You're playing very passively, Paradox. Something which is not characteristic of your usual style of play that I've experienced.

Out of Percy, HavingFitz, Brocktree, Dank, and Paradox, I find Paradox to be the most likely wolf candidate. His vote on BigMc was rather lackluster and I find you a more probable partner than Dank.
Vote:Paradox

Paradox, who else besides Dank do you find to be a possible wolf?

I still need to see more from the three replacements before I'm more certain on the last wolf. It's just more difficult to get a read from them due to their more limited posts involving BigMc.[/hr]
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Lowell »

Still here, been busy a bit lately.

@lynx- Seems like there might be good reasons to vote para, but that is not it. In my mind, a lackluster late vote on a werewolf is still better than no vote at all. I really don't see bussing as that likely a D1 option for a scum team of two players. That said, I still think it's possible dank wass bussing and specifically using the relative safety of having been on the wagon to cruise through the day. At least, OF THE PLAYERS ON THE BIGMC wagon, he's the one that most screams opportunist.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:37 am

Lowell wrote:Still here, been busy a bit lately.

@lynx- Seems like there might be good reasons to vote para, but that is not it. In my mind, a lackluster late vote on a werewolf is still better than no vote at all. I really don't see bussing as that likely a D1 option for a scum team of two players. That said, I still think it's possible dank wass bussing and specifically using the relative safety of having been on the wagon to cruise through the day. At least, OF THE PLAYERS ON THE BIGMC wagon, he's the one that most screams opportunist.
So you think it's more likely that the wolves were off the wagon? But if wolf was on the wagon, then it's probably Dank?

I just think Paradox is suspicious due to his switch to Lowell. He seemed unsure of the Saber wagon after wanting him gone for the entire game before that. Despite not being positive on Saber any longer, he stays on the L-1 Saber wagon. This way he could bring up his hesitance the next day after Saber was lynched. I mention this and he switches to Lowell. I found this quick transition odd after a long desire to remove Saber. Furthermore, it was relatively late in the day and it seemed like an odd tactic to try to create a swing to Lowell. I think it was more an attempt to distance himself from the inevitable wagon of Saber.

The only two times he mentions BigMc is about the replacement vote and his hammer. Now both times he said he didn't find BigMc too scummy. This uncertainty is somewhat more in his favor though as a townie wouldn't be positive.

As for Dank he does FOS Big several times. However, none of these really lead to vote. I'm not sure if he was more focused on Saber or he was just attempting to distance. They seemed sincere to me at first glance.

Need more from replacements still.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:13 am

Post by havingfitz »

Lowell wrote:@lynx- Seems like there might be good reasons to vote para, but that is not it. In my mind, a lackluster late vote on a werewolf is still better than no vote at all. I really don't see bussing as that likely a D1 option for a scum team of two players. That said, I still think it's possible dank wass bussing and specifically using the relative safety of having been on the wagon to cruise through the day. At least, OF THE PLAYERS ON THE BIGMC wagon, he's the one that most screams opportunist.
So paradoxombie probably isn't a wolf (so he could be mafia?) because he wouldn't bus a partner D1...but dank could be a wolf even though that means he would have bussed his partner. [sarcasm]
Makes perfect sense to me!
[/sarcasm]
Paradoxombie wrote:Well you've got your facts mixed up. I only mentioned Lowell a couple posts before my vote of Bigmc, and that was because the lynch looked like it wasn't going through, not because it was.
Well...you placed your first (and granted...random) vote on Lowell (along with BigMc)..then your focus was on saberwolf...but for
TEN days prior
to your flip to BigMc...your real vote was on Lowell. Also...when you voted for Lowell (post 319)....only 9 minutes earlier (post 318) you had posted that Flave was your top suspect. That was a quick flip as well. So you may have only mentioned Lowell a few posts before your BigMc hammer but one of those mentions was a vote. And even then...you hammered someone you didn’t think was that suspicious, which I find scummy as well.

Mod...
could we get a vote count?
Thanks!

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Lowell »

@fitz&lynx- thanks for the sarcasm. I believe I explained. The last wolf was probably not on the wagon, but if s/he
was
, I think dank is by far the most likely candidate. dank's overall scumminess makes him likely scum, but not necessarily the wolf.

Return to “Completed Open Games”