pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by pablito »

second choice would be snow and ani.

still feel strongest about snowbunny actually.
Sup, later.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh, and since we have two flips from one scum team, let's see if I can find their last buddy. Of course an eviction of the other team would be just as good, but I want to take a look at whatever I can and this is where we have the most leads.

ISO scans using Ctrl+F="Sir" and "Sly":
Animorph:
Sly=Interactions don't look like Slybuddy interactions.
Sir= Interactions are pretty limited. Places Sir third on a list of three.
Conclusion=Doesn't seem like a buddy to Sly, but interactions with Sir are limited. Not sure if he's a Chenbot or not to be honest. Definitely scummy though.

BV (keep in mind that he played some of the game as what is now known to be a town role):
Sly= Seems to legitimitely suspect Sly.
Sir=Hard to take much from these interactions.
Conclusion=Interactions with Sly alone look legit. I also really don't think Bv has been scummy at all. Probably not scum, also unlikely ChenBot.

Crazy:
Sly= Went after Sly pretty hard. Never seemed to want him as HoH. Liked him as a nom. Wanted him gone.
Sir= Didn't really mention Sir except a couple of times to defend him.
Conclusion= Meh. It's possible that he decided early on that he wanted to bus Sly, but I'm honestly not seeing ChenBot here. May be in the other scum group, but I don't think he's a ChenBot.

Hewitt:
Sly=Liked Sly early on, but that didn't last long. Hewitt nominated Sly for eviction and eventually got his way.
Sir=Seemed to suspect Sir, but only lightly.
Conclusion=Hewitt is probably the towniest player in the game right now. Looking at interactions, he was personally responsible for Sly's eviction, so if he bussed that hard, well done. More than likely town here.

Kast:
Sly=Clearly pro-Slyeviction.
Sir=Calls him neutral first. After that, not much mention of him except to say he doesn't look like Sly's buddy.
Conclusion=While I had a town read on Kast, he looks like a potential buddy of Sir. It's possible that he bussed Sly. Meh, on second thought, too many other people were quiet about Sir to assume that. Kast looks town, so I'm going with that.

Llama:
Sly=Didn't want Sly as HoH. Didn't like Sly's noms. Voted Snow over Sly for eviction.
Sir=Really only mentions Sir as part of lists.
Conclusion=Llama, are you doing a good job of looking town as scum again? :?

Pablito:
Sly=
pablito wrote: And I change viewpoints on slysly a lot.
^Phrases his view on Sly the best here. Sometimes seems to go after him hard, but backs off and turns his attention elsewhere. It's like giving a Yo-Yo to a 3 year old and expecting the thing to stay in one place. Not happening.
Sir=Mentions Sir MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more than anyone else I've looked at so far. Definitely wants him gone.
Conclusion=Pablito is the most obv-nonchenbot in this game. His view on Sly looks like honest uncertainty and he was pretty obviously anti-Sir. If Pablito is scum, he's the group that hasn't flipped yet.

Snow:
Sly=Mentions Sly less than anyone else I scanned mentions him. Wants him as HoH first. Then shows frustration with his noms. Wants him evicted.
Sir=Actually seems to go after Sir harder than anyone else did other than Pablito.
Conclusion=Not a ChenBot. Probably otherscum.

ChenBotList (Most likely on top):
Animorph
Llama
Kast
Crazy
Snow
BV
Hewitt
Pablito

ScumList (most likely scum, regardless of which team, on top):
Animorph
Snow
Llama
Crazy
Pablito
Kast
BV
Hewitt

----------------------

Ok, Animorph and Snow are scummy. We all know that. We all seem to agree. No sense elaborating there.

Llama. Llama. Well. Looking over his posts, he hasn't really taken command like he usually does. He's gone after easy/popular targets. He seems like he could be connected to Sly/Sir. Actually, what his play reminds me of is his power role play, but we don't have power roles in this game, so Llama, what the hell is up here? Are you trying to go under the radar as scum for once?

Crazy, I still have that gut feeling on. He didn't impress me much when he was on the block either.

Pablito, I feel like hasn't been looked at nearly enough. And I won't go into it yet, but I sense a connection with Animorph.

--------------------------

We have to remember that we have 4 scum left and most of the players left have looked pretty protown in this game. Evicting Snow and Animorph, at most, will net us two scum. Pretty soon, it's gonna have to be time to put some good players under scrutiny. It isn't easy to do, but we have scum in this game who are playing well. We've got to figure out who that is.

-------------------------

On my Chenbot list, I think it's pretty clear we'll find the last ChenBot it Animorph/Llama/Kast.

-------------------------

Whenever I get into another "let's analyze the shit out of something and see what I find" mood, I'll try to look at people's nom suggestions and eviction votes and see what I can find.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Kmd4390 wrote:Llama. Llama. Well. Looking over his posts, he hasn't really taken command like he usually does. He's gone after easy/popular targets. He seems like he could be connected to Sly/Sir. Actually, what his play reminds me of is his power role play, but we don't have power roles in this game, so Llama, what the hell is up here? Are you trying to go under the radar as scum for once?
I was the first person really pushing for the ani lynch, and was defending against what was appearing to be an easy Sens lynch. So while my main suspects are high up there, my top lynch push is someone who I initalized a push on. If I recall I was one of the first people to push for Kast as well, back when he was zwet, again someone who has become a top suspect.

This is just an odd concept though. I cant lynch people I want to lynch, so I either am stuck defending a town read or trying to get someone that I really dont want dead lynched over someone I want dead less. Not as obvious as what the best play for me is most days, its either avoid voting obv-town, or figure out which neutral read is better.

Also I just moved back to campus and do not have a good connection yet, so slight LA for about a week.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:55 am

Post by Crazy »

ani wrote:Just a note, to anyone who didn't think Snow was scummier then me before, how she doesn't nominate me. Where as everyone else will. Extremly scummy.
Personally, I see that as a WIFOM-ish town-tell for her, in that she's not going for the easy way out. Why do you think it's scummy?
Llama wrote:I was the first person really pushing for the ani lynch
That disappoints me, because I thought it was me. Looking back, though, it appears Paltry deserves the credit of being the first. :P You're second, and I'm 3rd. :(

Ah well, it was all about the same time, anyway, as I can see.

I'm kind of thinking ani + bv, right now. I'm just not as sold of Snow being scum as the other 2 (even though Snow is definitely 3rd on my list.)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Llama, 423 is the first time I see you show serious suspicion on Ainmorph. In 331, I say I feel like he's been ignored and that I suspect him. Crazy actually votes him for a nomination in 353. Paltry called him out in 345. So yeah, by the time you started going after Animorph, the idea was definitely already out there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Prodding Kast
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:39 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Kmd4390 wrote:Llama, 423 is the first time I see you show serious suspicion on Ainmorph. In 331, I say I feel like he's been ignored and that I suspect him. Crazy actually votes him for a nomination in 353. Paltry called him out in 345. So yeah, by the time you started going after Animorph, the idea was definitely already out there.
Looking back yes, he was picking up some suspicion, but it was around the point where he went for sens that I jumped back on him, and at that point, he wasnt really much more then around the middle of the pack for suspicion at the time. Without my push I dont think he would of been in contention for being up untill D3/D4. I moved over there when I saw a big tell, and got a whole lot of immediate agreement on it, most of my reasoning for wanting him dead wasnt the same as Crazy, who was the biggest ani-lynch pusher pre-Day one noms.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Kast »

Back, scanned through.

-My suspicion of BV(saber) was not primarily a result of suspicion of Hewitt. Primary suspicion was due to Sly attacking Saber and agreeing with town that saber was scummy for most of D1, but inexplicably dropping saber (who had been his top suspect) when he actually made nominations. Sly dropped a guaranteed lynch who would not have made him look bad even if saber flipped town. The simplest and only sensible explanation is that he was initially going along with town but didn't want to lynch his buddy.

-My top suspect is still AM. Saber (BV) is probably the last chenbot. I'm fine with lynching either chenbot or producer today; if necessary, I can use Coup tomorrow or the next day if it looks like a producer HoH puts up floaters. That probably won't matter since AM lynch should get rid of a producer.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:15 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Crazy wrote:
ani wrote:Just a note, to anyone who didn't think Snow was scummier then me before, how she doesn't nominate me. Where as everyone else will. Extremly scummy.
Personally, I see that as a WIFOM-ish town-tell for her, in that she's not going for the easy way out. Why do you think it's scummy?
I'm looking at it in a different way.

Not voting for someone who everyone else (but me, obv) seems to agree is obv. scum means (to me) that she's scum trying to look like she's trying to keep me safe. I think that's what SB is doing.

And Sly stuff soon, hopefully.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:29 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

SLY VOTES:

My vote: Rushed. It was a/the right decision (saying so because SB is alive and we don't know if she's town). Looking back, same vote, but I would've waited a bit.

Finch: Voting who he's most assured of. Not a bad decision, but sometimes risks are worth taking.

Kast: Not a bad vote on his part. Has some reasoning, but not a ton (in that post in partivular)

Crazy: Voting Sly because "Snow's posts seem a lot more earnest".
@Crazy: Is that still the case? Without the fact that Sly is scum, would you still be voting for Sly?

bv310: Claiming to be suspicious of both, but Sly is scummier for "Scummy behaviour, tunnelling, and overall feel" . Not a bad vote, IMO.

Voting Sly because he had more votes. This
could be a scum-tell for Snow
or Sir may have just been lazy.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Crazy »

ani wrote:Crazy: Voting Sly because "Snow's posts seem a lot more earnest". @Crazy: Is that still the case? Without the fact that Sly is scum, would you still be voting for Sly?
Yeah, I still would have voted for Sly. My read on Snow now is approximately the same as it was then.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Crazy »

Ani, I'm giving you one last chance for you to explain how Sens' being replaced out was scummy. Otherwise, I'm going to nominate you.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:28 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Crazy wrote:Ani, I'm giving you one last chance for you to explain how Sens' being replaced out was scummy. Otherwise, I'm going to nominate you.
I didn't answer this? Oh well, why not now.

It wasn't the fact that he replaced out, it was the fact that he got enraged and quit out of fury. The way he did it makes all the difference. Getting enraged and qutting when your mad is
BAD
. Wait a minute when your calm
then replace out
, it'l lmake all the difference.

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Crazy »

Yeah, I realize you've answered that before... I still just don't grasp your logic.

Are you saying that scum would be more likely to get enraged or be more likely to quit, or what?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yeah, I'm not getting it.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm saying that scum who are enraged are more likley to quit. Here's why.

Something didn't go right -> Less mistakes you should make -> I'm being looked at bad! -> More likeley to get lynched -> This isn't good -> replace out and hope a better replacement comes for your spot.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

animorpherv1 wrote:I'm saying that scum who are enraged are more likley to quit. Here's why.

Something didn't go right -> Less mistakes you should make -> I'm being looked at bad! -> More likeley to get lynched -> This isn't good -> replace out and hope a better replacement comes for your spot.
And why does someone have to be scum to think this way?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Note: Good Scum players who play well as town will know how to get around this path. Also, anything in brackets indicate thought.

Well, The first one is obvious (That didn't go as well as I hoped)

The second is like (If I make another mistake then my team is closer to losing). Note, people start do look at this person at THIS STAGE.

The third is (Oh crap. Someone else do something scummy so all attention goes away from me)

If 3 doesn't happen, 4 is (Well, that didn't go as planned. Make up a story to explain! Don't want votes)

Then, they get voted on (Oh man, I'm caught. Do something townie)

If nothing at all goes right, then (I'm sure someone else can do better).

That's why I was talking to Sens like that. Since Sens responded so violently, it triggered the (Yes! I've got scum!) and I continued to pursuse him. He continued to respond violently that way to everything I said, and I continued to pursuse. Eventually he couldn't find a way out so he hopped for the best and replaced out.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kmd4390 wrote: And why does someone have to be scum to think this way?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm not the best explainer ever.
animorpherv1 wrote:That's why I was talking to Sens like that. Since Sens responded so violently, it triggered the (Yes! I've got scum!) and I continued to pursuse him. He continued to respond violently that way to everything I said, and I continued to pursuse. Eventually he couldn't find a way out so he hopped for the best and replaced out.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I see what you are saying you think was going on in his head. I just don't see why it is more likely to come from scum than from town.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

IMO, Only scum would get as agittated that Sens did. Town will get agittated, but not so much that they replace out because of someone else.

On a scale of 1 (Just a tad) to 10 (I wanna replace out NOW!!!!!!!), SensFan was nearing (if not at, or past) a 10. That's the way I took it. Avg. townie would be like 3-5 max.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I've been aggitated (spelling?) as town just as much, if not more than, as scum. Hell, I'm probably more than likely to get pissed off as town because I don't know anyone's alignment.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Kmd4390 wrote:I've been aggitated (spelling?) as town just as much, if not more than, as scum. Hell, I'm probably more than likely to get pissed off as town because I don't know anyone's alignment.
:shock: I find it the opposite. With the exception that nooe is listening to me.

Question:

Since your not getting pissed at me right now, does that make you scummy?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”