Mini 904 - Narnia: LWW Mafia (Game Over)

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Starbuck »

kiku and dybeck are pushing my lynch the hardest.

@Both - Why are you pushing this so hard? Besides, my absence, do you have anything else about me that's scummy?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:59 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

I think the points against you are valid. You have done zero scumhunting in response. If you are town, accept what has happened and produce some helpful information. Do you think Dybeck and/or myself to be scum? If so, why? That's how this game works. Players scumhunt. You are not doing that. You have failed to reconcile your actions so far as the actions of a town player. There is no reason to run someone else up to a claim on day 1. Do you not agree that your lynch will reveal a good amount of info regardless of your flip? Sorry if you are town, but I can't believe that you are. You have attempted to evade your lynch without producing any significant gains for the town.
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:07 am

Post by dybeck »

Actually, Starbuck, I have a question for you.

Now, presumably, even you'll admit that your claim is not a strong one. I'm sure that you would have felt far more comfortable if you'd been able to tell us that you were Aslan or Lucy, for example.

With this in mind, may I ask you to please consider this post from wolframnhart?
wolframnhart wrote:I believe Starbucks' claim. Again I am not going to try and out guess the mod on which characters he put in the game, but her role makes sense to me.
He appears to genuinely accept your claim wholly, even though you're able to offer us a character that has little more than a cameo role in the book.

Now we know you're claiming to be pro-town. I've made it very clear that I don't believe you. But that aside for a sec.

Purely for argument's sake, let's say that you're telling the truth. Do you take his post at face value, and that he genuinely believes your (presumably vanilla) claim without question? Or do you think he's scum trying to bolster his pro-town credentials if you get lynched today and flip town?
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:08 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@dybeck

I am going to be honest I am not sure, but the reason I believe the role isn't because of the vanilla claim (did she claim vanilla or was it just the name?) but it was because of the name and the characters part in the story.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:11 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

kikuchiyo wrote:Wolf: So basically, anyone getting lynched can search the wiki for a name and you will believe them?
In case you missed this.
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Kdub »

manho avoids a prod due to previously announced V/LA. I will give Grandi one more day to post before looking for a replacement.

Vote Count

Starbuck (5)
- dybeck, Papa Zito, kikuchiyo, Riceballtail, Heilograph
Riceballtail (0)
-
bv310 (1)
- MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad (0)
-
kikuchiyo (0)
-
Heilograph (0)
-
Papa Zito (1)
- Sibelius
wolframnhart (0)
-
Grandi (0)
-
manho (0)
-
dybeck (1)
- Starbuck
Sibelius (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (4)
- bv310, manho, Grandi, wolframnhart

12 votes available, 7 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is January 26, ~ 12:30 am MST.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:14 am

Post by wolframnhart »

kikuchiyo wrote:
kikuchiyo wrote:Wolf: So basically, anyone getting lynched can search the wiki for a name and you will believe them?
In case you missed this.
wolframnhart wrote:
@dybeck

I am going to be honest I am not sure,
but the reason I believe the role isn't because of the vanilla claim (did she claim vanilla or was it just the name?) but it was because of the name and the characters part in the story.
In case you missed that.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:15 am

Post by dybeck »

dybeck wrote:Wolfram: is there a claim that would have sounded phoney to you?
In case you missed this.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:39 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Wolf: I believe you may be missing my point. You said "I am going to be honest I am not sure, but the reason I believe the role isn't because of the vanilla claim (did she claim vanilla or was it just the name?) but it was
because of the name and the characters part
in the story."

Every character has a name and a part. For someone who doesn't want to "outguess the mod", you are quick to hand out the benefit of the doubt.

Please get back on the wagon.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:01 am

Post by manho »

back from V/LA, but it's 3am now. will read the thread and post tomorrow morning.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:03 am

Post by bv310 »

I think I trust Dybeck here. Star's play has just been going down over the course of this day.

VOTE: Starbuck

Note that this is L-1, according to the vote count. You may want to try again on the claim.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

bv310 wrote:You may want to try again on the claim.
What is that supposed to mean?

This sounds like you have a counterclaim. Do you?

I'm only reading my role PM.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:22 am

Post by dybeck »

dybeck wrote:Actually, Starbuck, I have a question for you.

Now, presumably, even you'll admit that your claim is not a strong one. I'm sure that you would have felt far more comfortable if you'd been able to tell us that you were Aslan or Lucy, for example.

With this in mind, may I ask you to please consider this post from wolframnhart?
wolframnhart wrote:I believe Starbucks' claim. Again I am not going to try and out guess the mod on which characters he put in the game, but her role makes sense to me.
He appears to genuinely accept your claim wholly, even though you're able to offer us a character that has little more than a cameo role in the book.

Now we know you're claiming to be pro-town. I've made it very clear that I don't believe you. But that aside for a sec.

Purely for argument's sake, let's say that you're telling the truth. Do you take his post at face value, and that he genuinely believes your (presumably vanilla) claim without question? Or do you think he's scum trying to bolster his pro-town credentials if you get lynched today and flip town?
In case you missed this.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Starbuck, I need the rest of your claim before my vote (potentially) moves. The lack of a counterclaim is a point in your favor atm. (If there is a counter out there, now's the time)
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm Rumblebuffin, Vanilla Townie.

A giant who was turned to stone by Jadis until Aslan breathed his breath on me and helped me escape her White Castle.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by dybeck »

In case you missed this again.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Because you are going out of your way to be obnoxious, I'm going to wait awhile before I answer anything from you.

Mafia does get heated, but you don't need to be so snarky.
Heilograph
Heilograph
Goon
Heilograph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Heilograph »

hmm, so who is the most scummy?
Wondering if they will ever make a mafiascum app for iPhone...

I'm a turtle!!
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@dybeck

If she claimed Aslan VT I would have thought that phoney, other then that I am not sure it would really depend.

@Kiku
I will not be going back on this wagon because I believe it to be a mislynch. The reason I believe the claim due to her name and the role the character played in the book/movie is due to my role if you want me to get down to it.

Also
vote Bv310

He has not come up with a case on his own, just going off of dybeck. He wouldn't vote for Starbuck before, especially when it would have been a hamme,r but he has no problem voting her back to L-1.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

I am in complete awe of the anti-town sentiment conveyed by post 243. This is getting ridiculous.

Starbuck needs to be lynched.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Starbuck »

It's not so much anti-town as I need to take a breather and read back through the entire thread.

Why are you going out of your way to portray me as such? Why are you presuming you know what's going on in my head?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Argh, vanilla claim.

I've been thinking about this off-and-on this afternoon and I think it's more likely a townie claim than a scum one. Site meta at the moment is to lynch VT claimers, and I'd assume Starbuck is aware of this, so it seems too risky a claim to make.

I may end up regretting this later. :/

unvote: Starbuck
vote: bv310

This one is obvscum tho.

Heilograph, I'll echo your question - who is most scummy to you, and why?

kikuchiyo, first, never change your avatar unless it's to make it bigger, second, what so anti-town about 243?
Kappa
Just Monika
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Papa Zito wrote:
kikuchiyo, first, never change your avatar unless it's to make it bigger, second, what so anti-town about 243?
Sounds like a vanilla soft claim. Has potential to make scum's job much easier at night. I also still think Star is more likely scum. Mod may very well have handed out safeclaims. I just don't like it. Starbuck has reacted terribly. I don't see her producing any in depth analysis, logic, etc. *sigh*

I thought we had plenty of information for a lynch. I thought the lynch would yield plenty more information and quite possibly hit scum. I'd rather not run someone else up to a claim today if it can be helped.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

kikuchiyo wrote:Sounds like a vanilla soft claim. Has potential to make scum's job much easier at night. I also still think Star is more likely scum. Mod may very well have handed out safeclaims. I just don't like it. Starbuck has reacted terribly. I don't see her producing any in depth analysis, logic, etc. *sigh*
243 was wolf's post. Maybe wrong number?
kikuchiyo wrote:I thought we had plenty of information for a lynch. I thought the lynch would yield plenty more information and quite possibly hit scum. I'd rather not run someone else up to a claim today if it can be helped.
I feel a lot more sure about bv310 than I do Starbuck. I agree with you about her behavior today but bv's been worse really. And about her claim, eh, like I said, I don't think scum would claim VT in this environment.
Kappa
Just Monika
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Post by dybeck »

Having reread this, it all seems polite and straightforward to me. I wonder what your real reason for not answering it is.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”