Mafia 108 - Mafia With The Quickness - over!

SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ Yos: Ah, ok.

I lend support to a Mae vigkill tonight, then.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:Hayle:
Me wrote:
Neto, Kerri, Bogre

Neto, Kerri, Zach
Neto, Bogre, Zach

Neto, Zach, Yos
I stand by the above. Whatever Yos is saying I don't feel Maescum.
Meh. Zach wouldn't have counterclaimed there if I was scum with him; he would have sit back and let us lynch Mae. The counterclaim was clearly a desperation gambit because he was about to lose.
Ugh. I get that, but the crap that happened at the end of D1 still bugs me.
I also still support Kerri over Mae for the vig. It looked like Zach was screwed with either partner, and I still don't feel Maescum.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ Elli: How does a Zach-SK pairing make any sense?
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Incognito »

Vote Count #2 of Day 4

Haylen (1) <-~ Zachrulez
*Zachrulez (3) <-~ Haylen, Yosarian2, SaintKerrigan

Not voting (2) <-~ Ellibereth, Maemuki

With 6 alive, 4 votes will do it.

Note:
an asterisk by a player's name indicates said player would be lynched if Day were to end right this moment without a lynch majority.

[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

SaintKerrigan wrote:@ Elli: How does a Zach-SK pairing make any sense?
Ugh, yeah, you're right. Skimmed your iso and it doesn't look that realistic...
K then, I agree with Mae vig.
Anything anyone wants to get in before I hammer?
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Hammertime!

========[]

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooo it!
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Oh, and Haylen, I've seen worse play at Vig. Don't take your performance too harshly.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Vote: Zach
FLASH OF GREEN
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Haylen »

Oh god...
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Wouldn't it be awesome if I turned out to be a supersaint as well? :D

I AM scum btw. :P

Booo town!
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Incognito »

Incognito's Final Vote Count of Day 4 wrote:
Haylen (1) <-~ Zachrulez
*Zachrulez (4) <-~ Haylen, Yosarian2, SaintKerrigan, Ellibereth

Not voting (1) <-~ Maemuki

With 6 alive, 4 votes will do it.

Note:
an asterisk by a player's name indicates said player would be lynched if Day were to end right this moment without a lynch majority.

Zachrulez,
Mafia Daytime Rolecop
, lynched Day 4

It is now Night 4. Please have any and all Night actions in to me within 48 hours. Day 5 will begin on Friday, January 22nd at 8 P.M. EST.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Incognito »

I'm not gonna have access to a computer later on, and I've received any and all finalized Night actions already, so let's keep this game zipping along!

Yosarian2,
Townie
, killed Night 4
Haylen,
Vigilante
, killed Night 4

It is now Day 5. With 3 alive, 2 votes will do it. I'll be setting your D5 deadline for Wednesday, January 27th at 6 P.M. EST giving you peeps an extra real life day since Day 5 is crossing through a weekend. Enjoy!
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Okay, so right now I'm really suspecting Mae. Hard. But with the rate scummy people have been turning up town, I probably better go and look back at everything before I make a vote.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:39 pm

Post by Maemuki »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Okay, so right now I'm really suspecting Mae. Hard. But with the rate scummy people have been turning up town, I probably better go and look back at everything before I make a vote.
^ obv trying to see if Elli agrees with him before he tries to make a half assed case. Remember - you thought I was the towniest until D4 and a single flip changed that. Did you forget that I was in the beginning of a Town lynch when there was obviously going to be a scum lynch? Yeah. Doesn't sound like town to me.

Scum can bus. Hard. I think that all of this bussing was orchestrated - hey, there is a slight possibility.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:34 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I've made it fairly obvious why Neto's flip changed my view on you, Mae. It's because I don't recall you making much mention of Netopalis, especially on Day 1. Off the top of my head, I don't recall you interacting much with Zach, either.
Maemuki wrote:Did you forget that I was in the beginning of a Town lynch when there was obviously going to be a scum lynch? Yeah. Doesn't sound like town to me.
Huh? If I parsed this correctly, this makes you look
worse
, not better. :P
Maemuki wrote:Scum can bus. Hard. I think that all of this bussing was orchestrated - hey, there is a slight possibility.
That's true. Scum can also ignore each other.

The way you kept dodging my question regarding your sudden drop of suspicion of Haylen is very suspicious.
Maemuki from Day 4 wrote:Because you gave no reasons to lynch Bogre that's why. Stopping discussion is the only reason I see for a hammer on someone you don't find very scummy.
This was your response to why you suspected me. How could you possibly think I was trying to stop discussion on Day 3? I
prolonged
the day by not hammering until the final hour. I did the best I could to stir up conversation. Also, what proof do you have that I didn't find Bogre very scummy?

Considering the only thing right now that I'm suspicious of Elli for is his early lurking, I think it should be obvious why I suspect you over him.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:00 am

Post by Maemuki »

Huh? If I parsed this correctly, this makes you look worse, not better. Razz
It does - but you ignored it until D4. Just like everybody else. Why did you ignore it until D4? Most people continued ignoring it, so I don't find it scummy. (Does this confuse you? If it doesn't - good, I don't understand it but I'm glad you do.) Seriously. I find it a bit hard to believe that
everybody
seemed to completely ignore that fact. Remember - Neto died on D2. You had a whole day to talk about it, but you focused on me not being on the Neto wagon. I don't get it.
Considering the only thing right now that I'm suspicious of Elli for is his early lurking, I think it should be obvious why I suspect you over him.
If you're so suspicious of me, you should vote for me, shouldn't you? Yeah. You're just waiting to see which wagon forms first. Answer this, or the person that will have my vote is you!
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:03 am

Post by Maemuki »

To your Hayl question - I suddently remebered "She wouldn't do this as town, would she." I'm sorry Haylie, but Zach was right on one thing - you do play differently as town than as scum.

And if you throw Bogre at me, it's because his play reminded me of my own.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:09 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Maemuki wrote:It does - but you ignored it until D4. Just like everybody else. Why did you ignore it until D4? Most people continued ignoring it, so I don't find it scummy. (Does this confuse you? If it doesn't - good, I don't understand it but I'm glad you do.) Seriously. I find it a bit hard to believe that everybody seemed to completely ignore that fact. Remember - Neto died on D2. You had a whole day to talk about it, but you focused on me not being on the Neto wagon. I don't get it.
You are confusing me right now. Just because people don't bring something up right away doesn't mean the thing is not admissible as evidence for or against you. And my case against you wasn't you not being on the Neto wagon, but you practically ignoring the Neto debate.
Maemuki wrote:If you're so suspicious of me, you should vote for me, shouldn't you? Yeah. You're just waiting to see which wagon forms first. Answer this, or the person that will have my vote is you!
I'm not voting you yet because
I don't know if you or Elli is the remaining scum
! If I vote you now and I turn out to be wrong, Elli hammers and it's game over, scum win. I'm not going to vote until I've looked at both of you and considered as many things as I possibly can. The obvious choice of lynch in Lylo is not always the correct one.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:15 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Actually, reading in ISO now, Mae and Zach have an argument on Day 1. Considering that Zach is already bussing Neto at this point, I find it hard to believe that he would launch an attack on the other scum at this point. I also can't recall much interaction between Zach and Elli. Hmm...
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Maemuki »

I'm not voting you yet because I don't know if you or Elli is the remaining scum! If I vote you now and I turn out to be wrong, Elli hammers and it's game over, scum win. I'm not going to vote until I've looked at both of you and considered as many things as I possibly can. The obvious choice of lynch in Lylo is not always the correct one.
Tch, you're telling me that? I've already been mislynched on lylo once, you know. And if you don't know who is scum, why are you engaging on a debate with me? It seems like you're pretty damn sure that I'm scum!
You are confusing me right now. Just because people don't bring something up right away doesn't mean the thing is not admissible as evidence for or against you. And my case against you wasn't you not being on the Neto wagon, but you practically ignoring the Neto debate.
What debate? I was asleep for the entirety of Neto's wagon! I can't go on a theory debate
if I don't care about theory in the first place!
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:24 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Maemuki wrote:Tch, you're telling me that? I've already been mislynched on lylo once, you know. And if you don't know who is scum, why are you engaging on a debate with me? It seems like you're pretty damn sure that I'm scum!
For one, you happen to be online right now, and Elli either isn't or hasn't chosen to make his presence known. For two, engaging in debates like these will help me determine whether or not you are scum. For three, if I was damn sure that you're scum, I'd be voting you. As it stands, I'm not positive that you're scum. You seem too obvious a lynch choice. Also, Elli has been fairly quiet throughout most of this game. It's making me wary of him.
Maemuki wrote:What debate? I was asleep for the entirety of Neto's wagon! I can't go on a theory debate if I don't care about theory in the first place!
I wasn't talking about the actual debate. But you hardly commented on Netopalis at all on Day 1, and that's what's making me leery. Considering that we have one scum bussing another hard, I think the other remaining scum likely wouldn't interact with the busser much unless he or she had no choice.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Maemuki »

I wasn't talking about the actual debate. But you hardly commented on Netopalis at all on Day 1, and that's what's making me leery. Considering that we have one scum bussing another hard, I think the other remaining scum likely wouldn't interact with the busser much unless he or she had no choice.
I don't know why I should have commented on the Neto wagon. I believed that Net was scummy. Why should I have unvoted a person that I thought that was scum to vote a person whose case I didn't understand?
For one, you happen to be online right now, and Elli either isn't or hasn't chosen to make his presence known. For two, engaging in debates like these will help me determine whether or not you are scum. For three, if I was damn sure that you're scum, I'd be voting you. As it stands, I'm not positive that you're scum. You seem too obvious a lynch choice. Also, Elli has been fairly quiet throughout most of this game. It's making me wary of him.
*sigh* Fine. Elli better come online soon.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:38 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Maemuki wrote:I don't know why I should have commented on the Neto wagon. I believed that Net was scummy. Why should I have unvoted a person that I thought that was scum to vote a person whose case I didn't understand?
You don't have to unvote your favorite suspect to vote someone else. If you were town, though, I would've expected you to take a side on whether Neto was scummy or not, and why.

Going back through your ISO, I see you've commented a couple of times (indirectly) on Day 1 that you thought Neto was scummy, and both times it was in connection with the Gayle-Neto partnership theory. Hmm, I'll have to think about this.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:54 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Sorry guys, I have some personal/family issues and I'm not sure how active I will be today/tomorrow.
Anyway, First of all Kerri: I don't remember any early lurking from me. I only got prodded once this game. and that was D3 IIRC, so yeah.
Second, from the start of the game to now, I have had a town read on Mae. I also maintain my point that Zach's gambit yesterday could have been to save either one of you because if Yos's plan were followed, whichever one of you is scum is screwed.
The main point I see for Kerri right now is that Kerri-Zach would have meant a lot of heavy bussing throughout the game.
Kerri: You may have answered this already before, but meh. Why were you willing to support the wagon to lynch on Net D1 when there was close to 0 chance of a claim? I understand that you thought he was scum yaddy yaddy yaddy, but doing the whole thing probably knowing that Net wouldn't get on in time disturbs me.
I have to go around now and won't be back until later tonight.
tl;dr : I still suspect Kerri > Mae.
FLASH OF GREEN

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”