Open 189~Trouble@Warren State Mental Hosp (Over)

Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Sorry, was busy. Back now.
SlySly wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:
saberwolf wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:
saberwolf wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:Those replies went worse and worse. Otto deserves an extra vote.

Vote: Otto
Prove it, don't just post and hope people believe you.
What are you gonna do, cheat and find out my role?
:)
????

I'm asking you to show HOW they are worse and worse, not just say they are.
I didn't realise your account wasn't in this game.
That post was because:

- I heard you were a cheater
-
It sounded like you were double accounting here
Unvote
in case my predecessor has a vote out that I have not gotten to yet.

If you thought saber was double accounting and was going to cheat to find out your role, you have to be scum. If you are town, saber would have to be double accounting and be the mod to know your role. Since you are scum, you thought your scum buddy is saber's alt.

This is enough for me to
Vote:Xdaamno

I can't believe that the mafia elite in this game didn't jump on this already. I am through 21 pages so far, I will read the rest tomorrow. I have other suspicions than X, but this slip should not be excused.
I distinctly remember making that post as a thinly veiled jab at saber's logic. Since I can't figure out where the fault is from that quote pyramid, I'm assuming that's out of context... can you give me the post numbers, please?
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:23 am

Post by SlySly »

Xdaamno wrote:Since I can't figure out where the fault is from that quote pyramid, I'm assuming that's out of context... can you give me the post numbers, please?

---------

@VP: somewhat. yes i finished reading.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Sotty7 »

So what's your opinion outside of Xd?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:13 am

Post by SlySly »

Sotty7 wrote:So what's your opinion outside of Xd?
I guess you missed this...
SlySly wrote:Porochaz's "forgot" story is total BS.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Sotty7 »

So Xd and Chaz are the scums, game over?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:11 am

Post by SlySly »

You catch on quick.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz is a better player than that. Not that this game is evidence.

XDaamo is on my scum list however so wouldnt mind that lynch if it gives me a chance to prove whether Im town or not.

Having said that
vote Rosso Carne
nothing you have done. All cayke.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Why would lynching Xd prove you are town?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Vi »

Porochaz 681 wrote:Porochaz is a better player than that. Not that this game is evidence.

Oh wait, you've never really mentioned why you want Cayke lynched? Ok~
Who else wants to lynch the claimed Cop?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by SlySly »

Vi wrote: Who else wants to lynch the claimed Cop?
Due to his "forgot" BS, which I don't believe at this point, I would be onboard with that. However, I would be willing to keep him around if there is a way to validate the claim.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:58 am

Post by Porochaz »

If you believe we are both scum, surely lynching the person who isnt a claimed cop first makes sense? Put it this way, if I am telling the truth, you have just given scum A the claimed cop lynch, B. you have lynched me before I can give you any information whatsoever (yes my fault but meh...) C. you have effectively given them an extra night.

No matter what any of you say Im the most confirmed out of all of you, even "mafia god" Vi. I can contemplate a XDaamo lynch for the fact that (ironically as he did it to me a few pages back) hes coming outright and saying the tiniest things are town with little explanation. Weak sauce, yes however I went back from page 18 and started reading and well essentially from the load of dross its what I found.

Its a shame as I know exactly why so many are being replaced and when I got prodded there I had two options read from approximetly page 18 stuff I knew would only give me weak arguments or I could replace out. Now many of you would say, you should probably replace out, your not doing anything in this game, you are doing "a BBM". Maybe and I do dislike the fact that I am doing it however coming into this game is a chore. Its like coming into a nursery to find all the children running into walls. The only reason I havent asked for a replacement is because I dont think its fair to put another player in my position and in the time Ive been here Ive never had one replacement. So Im here to stay and I know you have heard it before, but I am going to try and give a semblance of courtesy to you players and actually join in.

In doing so I am going to try reading over parts of this game again and making more of a substantial post.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:08 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm sorry we've offended you with our stupidity Prozac. It's hard to compete with stellar contributions such as:
prozac wrote:Sorry JDodge, I dont think your scum.

vote jdodge
and
prozac wrote:Please feel free to lynch me whenever.
and let's not forget
prozac wrote:

I don't think anyone would be too greatly affected if you replaced out, since you are apparently miserable playing with such a bunch of dolts.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:44 am

Post by Porochaz »

My similie was not a good one, I didnt mean to portray you guys as idiots. Sorry. However there seems to be a lot of fluff posting from some players and the others who are paying from "Ye Olde Book Of Scum" trying to portray it as logic and whilst I have the upmost respect for players like you and Vi, I am at odds with your playing style because it seemed like this game was floundering before I even replaced in. The lynch was quite random and came out of pretty much nowhere, at least on my reread there wasnt a clear reason as to why Cat was lynched and thats what is making me miserable there is nothing here to even give me an inclining and were on page 28. The fact your considering lynching the claimed cop where not only is there is no counterclaim, there is no evidence to the contrary, beyond me being a terrible player in this game but terrible in such a way as Im detracting from it not because Im shouting out what role I am whenever I get pissed off. (unlike my predesseor) The LAL mentality really gets on my tits(which I think is the main point against me beyond my no result) and its frustrating because I have absolutely no idea how to get involved with this game.

Anyway VP Im not miserable playing you or any other player in this game, on the contrary I think your one of the better players on site and this game hasnt effected it. Im sorry if I gave that impression, the similie was meant that there is a lot of floundering rather than you were a bunch of kids.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Ok, well ftr, I think lynching the claimed cop is a stupid idea and I don't even think Vi was proposing it seriously so much as she was giving a commentary on your prior post.

I think lynching BC or Howard is by far the superior route today. Actually,
mod, prod Howard please
. Both have been reasonably scummy and then proceeded to lurk after being called on said scumminess.

I think the biggest problem with this game is that a) people are largely making no attempt to generate content when they actually do post and b) the town is not acting in any sort of coordinated manner.

I compromised yesterday for the Cat lynch because everyone was being so damn stubborn. After a mislynch, I'd expect those people to be willing to reevaluate their positions or look for a better lead. Instead I see a largely splintered town that is putting pressure on almost no one, thus allowing scum to lurk their way to victory (and yes I do think the scum are likely among the lurkers in this game).

This reminds me greatly of Mafia of Order, and I don't think I have the time or the will to scream at people like that again just to lose the game. Hopefully we can all work together as a team and turn this thing around.

***********mod note***********

howard posted yesterday no need to prod
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Vi »

Porochaz 687 wrote:because it seemed like this game was floundering before I even replaced in
It has been floundering since about Page 4, and that's largely because up until then everyone had already decided pregame who to lynch.

Also, I am by no means a "mafia god", any way you measure it.
VP Baltar 688 wrote:Ok, well ftr, I think lynching the claimed cop is a stupid idea and I don't even think Vi was proposing it seriously so much as she was giving a commentary on your prior post.
Well, that and wondering who (other than SlySly) would agree. Trap deactivated, etc.
VP Baltar 688 wrote:I think lynching BC or Howard is by far the superior route today.
I'm kind of getting fence-sittish on HR tbh. I would actually like to lynch Izzy >.>
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Porochaz »

I looked over Izzy and whilst I feel it is partially a lurker vote I can see why you would go for her as she has been effectively as useless as I have. Although if you have something more on her I would be interested in hearing it.

I am looking at Howard and personally am not seeing anything particularly outstanding from him but at the same time nothing I would vote him for. Will look over cayke and replacements, xdaamo and peoples votes on Howard probably tomorrow.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

VP Baltar wrote:Hey SlySly! Long time no see.

@BC-I'm implying that I could see you as HR's scumbuddy, not that he's town and you're scum.

Evidence is in this weak reasoning from changing a town read to a scum read:
Negative. If I were his scum-buddy i would have bussed the shit out of him yesturday and voted for him then. It was an honest changing of read on my part.
Vi wrote:BloodCovenent - So your reason for doubting sabrewolf's claim is because you don't like sabrewolf? That doesn't make sense.
It just seems sketchy to me. That's about it. But i'm willing to take it at face value for now.
HowardRoark wrote: @BloodCovenent: So he breadcrumbed accurately in another game, but you find this one suspicious?
Like i told Vi, i find it sketchy. So what if he crumbed accurately, i've done the same as scum before. Besides, bread-crumbing like that doesn't auto clear him as town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

@BC-I'm implying that I could see you as HR's scumbuddy, not that he's town and you're scum.

Negative. If I were his scum-buddy i would have bussed the shit out of him yesturday and voted for him then. It was an honest changing of read on my part.
Vi wrote:BloodCovenent - So your reason for doubting sabrewolf's claim is because you don't like sabrewolf? That doesn't make sense.
It just seems sketchy to me. That's about it. But i'm willing to take it at face value for now.
HowardRoark wrote: @BloodCovenent: So he breadcrumbed accurately in another game, but you find this one suspicious?
Like i told Vi, i find it sketchy. So what if he crumbed accurately, i've done the same as scum before. Besides, bread-crumbing like that doesn't auto clear him as town. However i agree that the player that is suggesting we lynch Porochaz right now, without giving him *sigh* a second chance, is scummy. Blindly lynching a claimed cop is not always the best solution.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Like i told Vi, i find it sketchy. So what if he crumbed accurately, i've done the same as scum before. Besides, bread-crumbing like that doesn't auto clear him as town. However i agree that the player that is suggesting we lynch Porochaz right now, without giving him *sigh* a second chance, is scummy. Blindly lynching a claimed cop is not always the best solution.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:48 am

Post by tubby216 »

*****************mod noteS*********************

ok well i have figured out how the color tags work so if i answer a question in a post it will be in red, so please avoid posting in red

to be clear the red in vp post was my doing and not his
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by SlySly »

BloodCovenent wrote: Like i told Vi, i find it sketchy. So what if he crumbed accurately, i've done the same as scum before. Besides, bread-crumbing like that doesn't auto clear him as town.
QFT
BloodCovenent wrote: However i agree that the player that is suggesting we lynch Porochaz right now, without giving him *sigh* a second chance, is scummy. Blindly lynching a claimed cop is not always the best solution.
Who are you referring to?
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

VP Baltar (672) wrote:Howard, why are you so inactive in this game when you have proven that you are capable of being an active player?
I am in a limited access situation right now. Hopefully I will be closing on my house next week, ending being a nomad couch crasher, thus increasing my availability.

@BloodCovenent: A 10:2 game, possible cops, possible doctors, no mafia abilities . . . and you'd bus your partner on D1 . . . in a slow game like this?
It looks like you were trying to cast some suspicion on Porochaz. He's certainly not auto cleared, I don't think that anyone is saying that. When is blindly lynching a claimed cop a good solution?

@SlySly: Look in the mirror.
Help your fellow players by replacing into a game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by SlySly »

Reminder: My vote is on X.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:54 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

See my sig for V/LA. Posting this in all my games.
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Vi »

These words aren't going anywhere, so why don't we mix things up?

Each time you post, include a vote or a confirm vote. (and why)

---

Vote: Sotty7
(L-5)
Off the sidelines, plz ->

Return to “Completed Open Games”