Mini 904 - Narnia: LWW Mafia (Game Over)

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

Starbuck (3)
- dybeck, bv310, manho
Riceballtail (1)
- HackerHuck
bv310 (2)
- MadCrawdad, Narninian
MadCrawdad (0)
-
kikuchiyo (0)
-
HackerHuck (0)
-
Papa Zito (1)
- Sibelius
wolframnhart (0)
-
Narninian (0)
-
manho (5)
- wolframnhart, Riceballtail, Papa Zito, Starbuck, kikuchiyo
dybeck (0)
-
Sibelius (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (0)
-

12 votes available, 7 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is January 27, ~ 12:30 am MST.

I have added 24 hours to the deadline due to the MS site issues yesterday.

If there is confusion about the rules, please ask me. If nobody has 7 votes by the deadline, there will be no lynch today.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

So kiku, why do you prefer my lynch over manho's? I have now provided the content that you were demanding.

I also made a request that you provide your suspects (and cases on them) on people other than myself. I have done as you have requested. Why are you ignoring the exact same request from me?

I don't remember you mentioning much of manho. Are you voting him just to lynch someone or are you voting him because you suspect him?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Narninian »

If nobody will follow me to bv310 (my top suspect), I can consider manho - whats the main case against him now? His eagerness to lynch starbuck, who he feels is innocent?
The extra in is for /in
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:06 am

Post by HackerHuck »

My feeling right now is that I would much rather lynch Starbuck or BV310 over Manho, but I'll be fine moving onto Manho if we can't resurrect the other two. Obviously my preference is Riceball - especially since I haven't heard a peep from him, but I know that's not going to happen today.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:21 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Starbuck wrote:@HackerHuck - My comment about Sibelius did not come out of no where. If you go back and look at the mod's last vote count prior to my post, you will see that I was prodded as well as Sibelius. So I was wondering why Sibelius wasn't being given the same courtesies as I was. If you need me to provide links to the mod's vote count at that point and where my post is that I mention why no one is questioning Sibelious I will do so.

But you are about the 3rd person now who has misrepresented me as saying I brought Sibelius's name out of no where at that point, when I did not. I also have explained this more than once.
You hadn't mentioned Sibelius previously and your absence was glaring because there was pressure on you at the time. I don't see how you can claim your situation was the same as his. Explaining something multiple times doesn't make the scummy behaviour disappear.
Starbuck wrote:
dybeck wrote:Seeing as how we're deadlined, would you consider claiming now - to save the town the time it would take to build a wagon all the way to L-1?
The thing that bothers me the most here is that EVERY GAME is deadlined.
I can't believe you would say this in the very same post that you accuse Dybeck of the "massive lie" that no game would have a quicklynch so fast. Unless things have changed dramatically in the last year, I'm pretty sure that games without deadlines would easily outnumber those with (newbies excluded).
kikuchiyo wrote:
Starbuck wrote:So which is it? You guys obviously have some things mixed up in the mafia QT
Daytalking scum is a rare commodity. Why on earth would you imply that the mechanic exists in this game?
This seems like a bit of a stretch. Do you really think that Starbuck was actually implying this?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Starbuck »

I NEVER claimed my situation was the same as his. Please provide an example of me saying this if you think I did. Otherwise, I only asked why Sibelius (who was prodded at the same time as me) wasn't being questioned and I was. Why was I the only one when he was prodded too. That was all.

I won't win with the deadline issue, but every game that I've played in has been deadlined, as well as every game that I've read through. In my personal experience on this website, I have NOT seen a game that didn't have deadlines of some sort.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:38 am

Post by dybeck »

Starbuck wrote:Then this...
Kdub wrote:B3) A lynch will occur when one player has the majority of votes for the day.
And this...
Kdub wrote:B6) If a lynch is not reached by the time the deadline arrives, there will be no lynch.
Rather contradict each other when it comes to the deadline, but I see what the mod did here.
Starbuck: I think you're confusing a 'majority' with a 'plurality'. It's seven votes to lynch - or it's a no lynch.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Starbuck »

dybeck wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Then this...
Kdub wrote:B3) A lynch will occur when one player has the majority of votes for the day.
And this...
Kdub wrote:B6) If a lynch is not reached by the time the deadline arrives, there will be no lynch.
Rather contradict each other when it comes to the deadline, but I see what the mod did here.
Starbuck: I think you're confusing a 'majority' with a 'plurality'. It's seven votes to lynch - or it's a no lynch.
You are correct, which is why I said "I see what the mod did here".
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:55 am

Post by dybeck »

OK. What we require is a Starbuck lynch. I've said this until I'm blue in the face. Everyone got bored of hearing it.

This isn't going to happen until manho claims. Let's face it, his claim isn't going to be as bigger pile of baloney as Starbuck's is.

unvote, vote: Manho

This is L-1. Rest assured that I will take a very dim view of anyone who piles on the hammer vote before we've discussed Manho's claim.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Narninian »

Manho; You're up - lets hear your claim.
The extra in is for /in
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:08 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Starbuck wrote:I NEVER claimed my situation was the same as his. Please provide an example of me saying this if you think I did. Otherwise, I only asked why Sibelius (who was prodded at the same time as me) wasn't being questioned and I was. Why was I the only one when he was prodded too. That was all.
Are you trying to say that the only reason you were being questioned is because of the prod? If that's the case, then you were trying to imply that the situation was the same.
If the situations weren't the same and you weren't being questioned because of the prod, then why would we care that Sibelius was prodded?

If there's another explanation, I'd be happy to hear it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Starbuck »

No, that is definitely not what I am saying.

The whole issue at that point was my absence and because Kiku and dybeck made it as such. Kiku's original vote on me is just over 12 hrs after she says that
kikuchiyo wrote:I am not sold on Starbuck as scum. I see no reason to "commit" to anything at this point.
She votes for me in her very next game post. How can she go from one post not being sold to the next voting? I originally took her vote as her trying to give me pressure because she barely if ever says that I'm scummy or that I'm scum until she starts berating me on how I need to get over the fact that I am today's lynch and there's nothing I can do about it.

Sibelius was ALSO absent, but had provided less content then myself at that point still.

So I was was wondering as to why, due to his lack of content/substance, he wasn't being questioned as thoroughly or just questioned at all.

There is so much tunneling on me that those that have barely provided content are getting away with lurking/not participating.

I have repeated this now more than I have needed to. This conversation is now becoming distracting because the same points are just being driven over and over. Please get to the point soon so we can get away from this distracting conversation.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:19 am

Post by dybeck »

But Starbuck, you did LIE about your absence. That's wholly different.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Starbuck »

I didn't lie.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:42 am

Post by dybeck »

Starbuck wrote:If you do a profile search of my posts, you'll see that the only thing I've done mafia wise in the past few days was set up the game I'm modding. I've had to leave my games by the wayside.
Kikuchiyo wrote:In between you posted to this site 19 times in at least six different threads. Of those 19 posts onlny 5 were in the game you are modding. You also posted every single day. I checked that before I voted you. Its why I voted you: because from my pov you have been "ignoring" this thread.
Starbuck. You lied. And you got caught out. Your failure to address this big porkie is the main reason I was so keen to wagon you to a claim. Your fake claim is the reason you should be lynched today. It's a policy of mine to lynch all liars. And it's one that's paid off more times than i can say.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Starbuck »

At that point, I wasn't caught up on any of my games and as I said most of the posts were "hang on, i'll be catching up soon". I don't even remember now the order that I caught up on them.

You also wanted to wagon me for posting a nomination in the Scummies.

The point is that it's an outside the game influence and this game is not my only game that I am playing and not my only priority.

What I want you to do is to make a real case and stop using outside the game influences to fuel your vendetta towards me.

Because if it wasn't for my absence you and Kiku would have nothing to bitch about because neither of you have any other suspects other than me.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 am

Post by dybeck »

That, and the various points at which you twisted the words of others, your desperate attempts to raise wagons on half the people in the game, and your incredibly weak and reluctant claim.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Starbuck »

1. I'm guessing you didn't read my wall of text on you where I realized that I misinterpreted your words? Please do me a favor and go re-read. I asked you questions because I wanted you to clarify what you meant. You are the one who twisted and has kept twisting MY words.

2. I gave my cases on the three people I find most suspicious. How is 3 people half the game?

3. Weak and reluctant? You don't even know how much I wish I had a more well known character.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:28 am

Post by HackerHuck »

HackerHuck wrote:It was a horrible claim by Starbuck. She really needed to put out more flavour rather than stringing it along. It did feel a little like she was trying to guage how the wind was blowing before giving any more details. Especially considering it was a vanilla role, I don't see what value there is for a townie to hold back.
I don't really have a problem with the character name for your claim, but the way it came out was really odd. Why did you have to string it along the way you did?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Starbuck »

Honestly, because dybeck and kiku have been so horribly tunnel visioned the entire game.

I actually had to look him up when I got my Role PM to remind myself who he was. I was expecting like the cool minotaur or something.

But I am the queen of being a VT, so I shouldn't expect to get cooler role PMs than that.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Starbuck wrote:So kiku, why do you prefer my lynch over manho's? I have now provided the content that you were demanding.
Too little, too late. I am convinced you are scum.
Star wrote:I also made a request that you provide your suspects (and cases on them) on people other than myself. I have done as you have requested. Why are you ignoring the exact same request from me?
You are in no position to negotiate.
Star wrote:I don't remember you mentioning much of manho. Are you voting him just to lynch someone or are you voting him because you suspect him?
I am voting him because he is the secondary target as voted by majority and it seems that some want an alternate lynch target to you. By getting his claim we have the cards on the table and discuss who should go.

Also, 386 is the second time you have quoted my post. You seem to enjoy taking it out of context. We had already been waiting on some type of response from you at that time. Then I voted to encourage your response. Then you LIED about your situation.
Star wrote:How can she go from one post not being sold to the next voting?
Here was the vote:
kiku wrote:PZ: I never implied or said I was giving anyone "carte blanche". The previous exchange was reminiscent to me of a similar argument involving Starbuck in another game where I convinced myself she was scum. That is why I have been ignoring it.

However, she now seems to be avoiding this thread.
Thats not a non sequitur in the least. I applied pressure to get you to respond and you then LIED about your whereabouts and your posting habits. After doing the research to find out that you LIED, I decided to leave my vote on you. You then proceeded to avoid the issue, engage in zero scumhunting and launch an omgus campaign at your attackers. That's scummy behavior.

Hackerhuck: What else could she be implying with the statement?
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by manho »

i'm Susan Pevensie.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by manho »

and by Susan Pevensie, it means a power role.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Narninian »

Well, That is quite the claim. I definitely expected to see her in the game, and her allegiance is solid. At this point I don't see pushing another bandwagon to be useful for town, if there is no counterclaim, it seems vanilla townie might be our best choice.
The extra in is for /in
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Just because you claim Susan Pevensie doesn't mean you have a power role, however I will
unvote
to make sure there is no quick hammer without discussion and possible counter claim.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”