Mini 915 - Murder in Murder Free Village (Over)

Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Sounds good.

Vote: DeejayCee
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

dana and DJ both look scummy as hell, but frankly I can't see scum being that overt. I'm gonna call town v. town on that one.

Unvote

Vote:Lastsurvivor
for this complete post of fluff:
Lastsurvivor wrote:Well, it's just a random vote with a little bit of justification. You're not exactly acting out of your meta either, so I don't really suspect you atm. But, like I said, there's less than a page of posts now.
...what? "It's random, but kind of not, but still pretty much, but I might be right, but who can say?" Is this the general idea that you're trying to convey?
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Prod received. Any previous opinions or ideas I had on this game have been lost, so
Unvote
for now, and I'll do a reread and post something of relevance sometime later tonight.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Didn't get to this game tonight X_X. If I don't post something worthwhile in the next 24 hours replace me please.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:46 am

Post by Nicodemus »

OK, just reread through the game. General thoughts below:

DJC and dana: They still look like newb-town to me. The tone of their posts seems too open and sincere to be coming from scum.

charter and kmd: These two, however, I'm not so sure about. I know that personally I'm always more suspicious of more experienced players, so my read may be off here, but I'd be surprised if one of these two wasn't scum. Probably leaning more towards charter at the moment as the scumbag, as kmd seems to be playing to his town meta from what I can tell.

LastSurvivor:
Lastsurvivor wrote:
Nicodemus wrote:dana and DJ both look scummy as hell, but frankly I can't see scum being that overt. I'm gonna call town v. town on that one.

Unvote

Vote:Lastsurvivor
for this complete post of fluff:
Lastsurvivor wrote:Well, it's just a random vote with a little bit of justification. You're not exactly acting out of your meta either, so I don't really suspect you atm. But, like I said, there's less than a page of posts now.
...what? "It's random, but kind of not, but still pretty much, but I might be right, but who can say?" Is this the general idea that you're trying to convey?
Er, nope. It was more like "It was a random vote, but I don't like just making votes out of the blue. I don't really suspect you yet, but nothing has really happened so I don't have a lot to really suspect of anyone."

I really wouldn't talk, because this is your first real post in the game. A couple of questions for you:

1) There has been plenty of fluff posts in this game. What made my post jump out at you?

2) Dana and DJ both look as scummy as hell. Why? What makes one fluff post more worthy of your vote than them?

3) Any other comments you have on the game? You definitely haven't posted a hell of a lot, and you had three pages to comment on.
Never answered these questions, so I'll do that here.

1) Your post seemed intentionally fluffy, while others were just RVing predictably. It seemed like you were trying to cover yourself too much in your vote.

2) DJ voted for Flare just because he was at L-2 and flare had the biggest wagon. Dana went from unvoting DJ to revoting him so confidently that he asked for a claim. Both of these look scummy on the surface, but the way they posted about them didn't. Like I said, they just seemed more inexperienced than scummy. Your fluff post, on the other hand, looked suspicious in its backtracking. It was sneakier than DJ or Dana, and thus scummier.

3)See this post

You still haven't done anything to unearn my suspicions, but someone else has jumped ahead of you in the scummy department

Nobody Special: You spent almost a page telling kmd and charter that you had only half-formed suspicions, nothing that you could possibly base your case on, and then you come up with a case on dana calling his actions "the scummiest thing you've ever seen
ever
." This looks like scum trying to build a case when pressed on it, which is, obviously, very scummy

Vote: Nobody Special
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

charter wrote:Can't say I understand what dana has done that is scummier than NS. Can someone enlighten me please.
He's been an easy target and an easy wagon. 'sbout all.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

@kyle: Why not, exactly?
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

kyle99 wrote:I have no worries with putting NS at L2.
Why not, exactly?
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

kyle99 wrote:
Nicodemus wrote:
kyle99 wrote:I have no worries with putting NS at L2.
Why not, exactly?
Oh, lol, sorry. Midnight fails.

I don't really have any worries with putting him at L2 because I think he's a scummy player, which I already outlined my reasons for.
So are you saying that you might have some worries with putting him at L-1, or hammering? I don't really see why you felt the need to say that you had no worries voting for him specifically at L-2.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Nicodemus »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Nicodemus wrote:kmd seems to be playing to his town meta from what I can tell.
You...know my town meta?
I've read a couple of your games before (specifically /in-vitational 4) and you pushed like hell on a player early over a "slip" that you found, and you were town.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Nicodemus »

danakillsu wrote:
No need to speed things up unnecessarily.
I don't think that my asking for a claim could be seen as an attempt to hurry things along. Why? Because even when NS claimed, it didn't speed things up at all.
Do you always employ such shoddy reasoning? Just because someone has claimed now after a solid case has been put forward on him does not mean that you are cleared for asking for a claim on page 2. Trying to force a claim when we are just coming out of the RVS (and half of the votes on the player in question are random votes) =/= a claim when a player is at L-1 due to scummy actions, and it's silly of you to suggest such a thing.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Sigh....

I hid behind dana because I figured he would be a good mislynch target for scum, so he wouldn't be a viable kill. Too bad about vig messing my plan up. Oh, and there would have been no kill N1 and a cleared townie instead of two kills. Nice going kyle >_>.

But yeah, congrats to the scum team, you guys played really well, and lack of any town leaders (seriously, charter and kmd were BOTH scum?) really hurt us. Good game all, hopefully I'll get to play with everyone again sometime.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Nicodemus »

danakillsu wrote:And kyle, you're a terrible vig.
:lol:

Don't be too hard on him, you have to admit that your requests to see a player claim on P2 were at least slightly suspicious.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Do any of the scum mind posting the QT?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”