Open 175 - Picking Simplicity (Game Over)

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Grimmy »

Dammit....it was Maple flavored today...with the little dinosaur eggs!

Go Town, and none of us were surprised by this.

Grimmy
so so wanted the oatmeal today.
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Nikanor »

EAT IT, YABBA. I TOLD YOU I WAS TOWN. WHAT NOWWWWWWWWWWW?

@Grimmy: I was surprised.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 am

Post by SpyreX »

Welp.

Nik is town. Fo sho'.

That leaves us with:
Yabba-Helio
Yabba-SC
SC-Helio

My money is on Yabba-Helio.
Yabba-SC COULD make sense but SC-Helio would surprise the hell out of me.

So, once again:

Vote: Yabba
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:51 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Great as seeing a "never would've thunk it" SK going down, the fact of the matter is that scum derailing was present. It was obvious we were supposed to be aiming for Mafia with Col/Nul, and we wind up with a suboptimal lynch as a result.

Also, the correct play is to ALWAYS vote No Lynch with an all-vanilla 4 v 2. Suggesting otherwise is ridiculously anti-town. Someone who's played about 40 games who doesn't "know" this is setting off all sorts of alarm bells.

Vote: No Lynch

IGBEOY: SpyreX
(No typo... BOTH eyes on you.)

Helio is yet another WarWound-esque VI. We've been through this before, newbscum Helio would probably be a hell of a lot more confident- and was in a Newbie game he played scum in (later abandonned, but he was still alive IIRC). The only thing possibly wrong is the confounding variable of small v. large game, but I think it's very possible knowing the answers could go to one's head if they're naive and reckless, or cause them to flounder if they don't have the answer, causing them to just babble "There's nothing to talk about... blech."

Granted, we haven't had WarWound's spot flip- SCM's around. But I still adamantly think this sort of behavior indicates town.

Scratching SC, Helio, and Nik, that leaves KoC and SpyreX. I've done it, I contest. But let's at least get one suspect out of the way. There's absolutely no downside to improving the odds if only in the slightest bit. Nobody's absolute, categorical definitive town until they flip.

Viewing SpyreX as scum at the moment makes much more sense. I'm in midterm week, so I don't know if I can get around to going full-fledged PBPAs out of a 7 Day game, but I bet I could after the fact.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:59 am

Post by SerialClergyman »

Spyrex, why ignore KoC in your scum possibilities?
I'm old now.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:09 am

Post by SpyreX »

Because I forgot he was even playing. I thought it was down to the wire.

Good lord.

Unvote:
Show

Proud member of BaM
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Time to see who dies tonight.
Vote: Nolynch.

P.S. I'm a Paranoid Gun Owner.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

My connection has been crappy as it is the last few days. The hamster wheel powering the servers getting broken hasn't been helping.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Nikanor »

I hammered it already, no need to go overkill on the nolynch.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:40 am

Post by semioldguy »

Vote Count 33:

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

As of Post 1457 a lynch has been reached.

No Lynch - (4) yabbaguy, SpyreX, Nikanor, Knight of Cydonia

Not Voting - (2)
SerialClergyman, Heilograph

Notes:
Last edited by semioldguy on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:43 am

Post by semioldguy »

The early afternoon came much more quickly than expected and everyone chose to go back to sleep.

*It is now Night Six. Night Six will end and actions must be submitted by Friday, January 29, 2pm PST.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:13 am

Post by semioldguy »

I apologize for being late and that I don't have time to write a scene right now.

SerialClergyman,
Townie
, shot Night Six

*It is now Day Seven. Deadline for the end of Day Seven is on Tuesday, February 16 at 2:00pm PST (Pacific Standard Time).

With 5 alive, it take 3 to lynch.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Nikanor »

Ohh nooooooooo!
Serial Clergyman, you shalt be missed. :(
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:44 am

Yabba-Helio is how I figure it.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:44 am

EBWOP
Vote: Yabba
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Nikanor »

Ohhhhhh.
The plot thickens!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:16 am

Post by SpyreX »

I -really- expected you to die, Nik.

So, much like I was saying yesterday HURF:

I'm not lynching Nik.

So, its:

KoC - Yabba
Yabba - Helio
Helio - KoC

Unlike yesterday though, KoC is a wildcard that makes me not super excited about any of these so its a rereadin' time
Show

Proud member of BaM
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Nikanor »

I expected me to die, too, Spy! Oh well.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:36 am

Post by SpyreX »

Taking a journey in the wayback machine I think KoC almost lurked his way to a win:
Blastinus 11 wrote: 12KB has five votes? Seriously? I must have missed a couple when reading up on what was happening.
Blastinus 12 wrote:I don't know if I should vote for the guy, honestly. He hasn't really provided much of a defense for his lack of posting, but at the same time, he could just be busy. I think I'll wait until the end of today, and if he hasn't given a good explanation, then I'll vote for him.
Blastinus 13 wrote:.......Elaborate, if you would. You've been quoting everyone else on that list, but nothing from me. I'm curious as to what I've been doing that makes me scummy, if you don't mind me asking.

Also, true to my word, I haven't seen anything from Keyblade, so I'm voting for him.

Vote: Keyblade
Blastinus wrote:There's an awful lot of defensiveness in Iguana's reply to the accusations against her, but I'm not reading scum behind it. She's setting herself up too much, especially by categorizing people by suspicions several pages back, for her to be trying to stay alive in this game. A Mafia member would be more subtle in setting up votes and suspicions, not absolutely blatant like this. Best I can figure is that she's just a very odd town role.

On the other hand, I'm starting to get a little suspicious about WarWound. The guy is very testy about people accusing him of stuff, and gets offended easily. That gives me the feeling that he's trying to make people uncomfortable about pointing fingers at him. For now, it's worth keeping an eye on.
Blastinus 18 wrote: Answer: Because nobody else voted for him after you did. You could figure that out yourself without needing to make a post about it.

These posts, and similar posts of that kind, are practically lurking, considering their general lack of meaningful content. At least WW has the excuse of being new to this game. Zwet doesn't have that luxury.

Unvote. Vote: Zwet

To be honest, at this point, I still think that AntiHero is scummy, but as he has seemingly dropped off the face of the earth, he's probably going to get replaced anyway.
Blastinus 19 wrote:Duly noted. My apologies for generalizing.

Anyway, to answer Iguana's question of why I think AntiHero is scummy, I have to admit that I mostly voted for him because he rubbed me the wrong way in his first post by basically accusing me of doing nothing but making half-baked suspicions and jumping on bandwagons. Oh, and there was the part right at the end where he reworded one of my most recent posts (at the time) in a way that made me seem like an absolute moron. Needless to say, that didn't sit well with me at all.

But, like I said, he's vanished, so I don't think that voting for him would accomplish much anyway, whether or not he is scum.
Danas posting history wrote:
/ confirm. Man, townies dying left and right!
Hello, everyone. Gonna be a while before I get done reading this thread.
So, we have Blast's love-hate relationship with 12KB - really telling is the "Gollly gee I shouldn't be voting for him" to the next post vote. THEN, jumping on the Zwet wagon while making it clear that KB is still scummy but... it wouldn't be worth the vote because he was getting replaced?

Swap over to Dana who said nothing. Nothing. Well, except hawing at the night actions AND promising a reread?

Yea.

And I really would be shocked and awed at a bus here so its:

KoC - Helio

Vote: KoC
Show

Proud member of BaM
Heilograph
Heilograph
Goon
Heilograph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Heilograph »

Koc , u used me to figure out about yabba??
How
Wondering if they will ever make a mafiascum app for iPhone...

I'm a turtle!!
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Hi, I'm alive (clearly). Semi-massive to massive post formulation in progress.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Nikanor »

yabba, where are you?
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Listening to this whilst making this post. Love it.

KoC has gone: reread, fluff, fluff, strange reply to Nik, baseless accusation, mostly fluff, V/LA, moot question (albeit whilst in V/LA), retaliation, sorry for not posting, still sorry for not posting, STILL sorry for not posting, WHAM-O; baseless calling of the scumpair.

This is lurking like hell right now. We've seen it from Blastinus' spot throughout the entire game, and it seems to be a common theme. Often at this point, you have to figure that it's either apathy or scum trying to lay low. I think right now that's the case for Knight, since psychologically, he's probably least likely to be feeling the apathy. That's more me, Nikanor, and SpyreX who have gutted this game out from the beginning. The thing is, this is a post of absolutely unacceptable quality, and I don't know what this "major RL life" issue is, but the fact of the matter is, you simply just don't jump on a scumpair and vote one without at least explaining *somewhat* where the hell you're going with it.

Helio, on the other hand, the reasons I'm drawing a blank on. Yeah, he's free riding right now, but that's probably because his ability in playing is probably a tad... sub-par. In other words, what makes him any different from WarWound? Or do we believe WarWound's stupidity a nulltell throughout? (I'd contest otherwise). The way I see it right now, there's absolutely no difference right now. The thing I see it, this really is an issue of meta that can be said of all players who play the game like Heliograph. Usually as scum, they have all the answers, so the game suddenly becomes a lot more easier for them, and they play the game a hell of a lot more confidently. And Helio DID play confidently in a Newbie game where he was Mafia, although that game got abandonned. Meanwhile, however, it appears that Heliograph is floundering, and we're down to FIVE players right now, so the confounding variable of the game being too large has been chucked out the window right now. So Heliograph can't scumhunt. Lame, but at least we have him out of the way as a suspect in my eyes.

Meta, unlike most instances, becomes an extremely transparent issue when it comes to talking about people with rather simple minds. Thanks for making it blatantly obvious you're on the uninformed side, Helio, I appreciate it immensely.

Actually, why am I trying to reason with the people pushing him. SpyreX and KoC are trying to push Helio right now. Helio (obviously) and Nikanor don't seem outwardly enthusiastic about the prospect. And how convenient for me, they happen to be the scum suspects. The thought that they're pushing a VI and framing him as scum, when we've seen PRECISELY IDENTICAL play from someone who has now confirmed himself as pro-town (WW/SCl). Where in the world does the difference lie? The reasoning is COMPLETELY baseless, and nothing has been shown that has proven either Helio or Honcho as a scum possibility. Correct me if I'm wrong, but has anyone even made an actual thought of explaining why Helio's lurking is actually scummy? The fundamental difference is that Knight of Cydonia has actual intelligence about him but is choosing not to show it. Sorry for loading the compliment about the intelligence, but I think KoC's lurking is scummy.

However, I would NOT be surprised to see that SpyreX is opting for bus tactics right now. I wouldn't blame scum for taking a gamble right now instead of impatiently trying to go after a townie (Helio, he'll get to that later), we're in double LyLo, so they can afford to take one hit. It's fantastically brilliant tactics if they were to try it.

The other thing is that these have been SpyreX's comments upon hopping on each of the wagons, maybe AFTER the fact following with reasoning, but it doesn't fly.
Welp.
(vote zwet)
YESSIR YOU SURE READ THIS THREAD LOTS
(hammer Nul)
Weeeeee.
(vote Nik)
ALL of these vote jumps are ridiculously baseless. As weird as the term sounds on SpyreX, it's active lurking onto the wagons (or whatever you call Nik's momentum at that point). NONE of the above votes actually had actual reasoning on them. It's lazy wagonning onto people who are town (or likely town in Nik's case), and it's simply scummy.

The other interesting thing to note is that SpyreX had to hard-reverse when he realized I blasted the cop's results on Sotty wide open. I think that reverse-shift was blatant, and I think "misunderstanding" was not the issue causing him to think that I was a possibility. I think it's more that he was trying to do a scummy manipulation of Iguana's results, and skew everyone off the fact. When that failed, he had no choice but to give in.

So now comes the issue of who comes first in line and gets a vote. I think KoC was ridiculously lurking, and I saw Blastinus' ridiculously awkward interaction with 12KB (SpyreX notes this too) which makes me think he was along the lines of "... okay... umm... I'm going to vote [bus] him now!"

I'm slightly less certain of SpyreX. I'd like to see another death before I absolutely throw my chips down. For now though, Knight of Cydonia makes the most sense of anyone, and I'm ready to slam the cards down on the table and get one Day closer to bringing this multi-month struggle to an end. If the quickhammer drops and the scum win, I'll still regret nothing from going after this. Knight is doing RIDICULOUS amounts of lurking beyond what RL could possibly cause (Hey, I have no idea, you never told me what's going on!), and his predecessors were too.

...WAIT.

I'm not gonna vote yet, although I was *that* close to slamming the Submit button with the L-1 shot. I'll entertain a few comments why Helio should be chucked out. I should at least make sure I fully understand the opinions before I debunk them completely and go full guns blazing after KoC. Rushing LyLo is bad, anyway.

@KoC + SpyreX: Why vote now?

@Nikanor: Any actual thoughts you want to share with us?

@KoC: What was going on with real-life?

@KoC: Why did you internalize the ENTIRETY of your logic on a LyLo day?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm going to answer your questions in an ENTIRELY different order to how they were asked but hopefully it will make sense.

RL issues were first midterm exams, then my grandfather dying, then trying to help a friend with bulimia who had to go into hospital, then major connection issues. (He's cremated and left me his house, she's recovering fine, FYI)

I internalised (eff you America bastardising my language) my logic initially because i was in a hurry to make that post - i was already 15 minutes late for work because of other issues and wanted to lay a vote down with the intention of explaining later.
i.e. now.

I am, however, going to
unvote
now purely because of this comment:
I'm not gonna vote yet, although I was *that* close to slamming the Submit button with the L-1 shot.
This makes me feel a lot better about Yabba, simply because if he WAS scum, I feel like he would happily put me to L-1 and let his buddy hammer whenever he felt like it.
It could be argued that SpyreX IS Yabba's buddy, so he's only not L-1ing me because he can't be sure which way the townie vote will go, but it's unlikely, because SpyreX has been on his nards for a long time, and in any case, I have a good feel about SpyreX - he's playing to his town meta, and I'd like to think I've played often enough with him to pick that up. I'm still suspicious of Yabba and Helio, but Nikanor's willingness to slide worries me (if I missed something that makes him 100% town please inform me).

Balancing out my generally town read on SpyreX, however, is his LyLo lurker vote on me. While my predecessor, and to a certain extent my play warrant a lurker hunt, to do so at LyLo based on lurking and awkward wording of posts seems odd to me.
As does the instant placing of me into SC's position on your scum-pair suggestions, SpyreX.

I'm not 100% on a decision any more after reading the last few pages properly.
I'm still leaning towards Helio, but Yabba is no longer such a certainty for me and neither is SpyreX. I'm reserving a complete judgement on Nik until someone explains this "we're not lynching HIM" thing, because he's been sliding as much as me recently.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Doublemegawallpost beeems

The easy one is quick enough: Why is Nik town?
Amished - (8) SpyreX, Grimmy, Iguana, StrangerCoug, Knight of Cydonia,
sotty7
, Nikanor,
kreriov

StrangerCoug - (4) SerialClergyman, yabbaguy, Heilograph, Amished
Nikanor - (2) Col.Cathart, skitzer
Yea. No way did scum tri-jump on a wagon over a different town wagon.

So, barking up the wrong tree is awesome and all but now to the real party:

----
yabba wrote:Actually, why am I trying to reason with the people pushing him. SpyreX and KoC are trying to push Helio right now. Helio (obviously) and Nikanor don't seem outwardly enthusiastic about the prospect. And how convenient for me, they happen to be the scum suspects. The thought that they're pushing a VI and framing him as scum, when we've seen PRECISELY IDENTICAL play from someone who has now confirmed himself as pro-town (WW/SCl). Where in the world does the difference lie? The reasoning is COMPLETELY baseless, and nothing has been shown that has proven either Helio or Honcho as a scum possibility. Correct me if I'm wrong, but has anyone even made an actual thought of explaining why Helio's lurking is actually scummy? The fundamental difference is that Knight of Cydonia has actual intelligence about him but is choosing not to show it. Sorry for loading the compliment about the intelligence, but I think KoC's lurking is scummy.
Am I pushing
helio
at this point? Or, really, because of his WAKKKY HIJINKS does he fit better as a partner to the one of you two.

Note: the reason it was KoC / helio today is the simple fact I find a fast bus there really off.
Yabba wrote:The other thing is that these have been SpyreX's comments upon hopping on each of the wagons, maybe AFTER the fact following with reasoning, but it doesn't fly.
This is so truly amazing, when looked at contextually, I can't even begin to think this was an honest mistake.

Lets go back into that wayback machine:
Pre-Zwet wrote: Iguana, for the laziest of lazies:

Can you show zwet saying pom is town / pushing the lynch?

If so I will subscribe to your newsletter.
Pre-Nul wrote:
Hold up.

Nul, are you saying you've read the thread and that is your read?
I've spent 3 hours reading the thread and connecting the dots.
Nikanor is the SK. Check his voting patterns and how he reacts to being framed as the SK.
It's quite obvious. Lynch him next after I die.
And Heliograph is the last mafia.
And, just for completeness:
Nik wrote:
Wheeeeeeeeee.
Wheeeeeeeeeeee.
I'm caught up (for the most part)!
What I'd like to know is a) Where exactly I was asking hollow questions (looking at yabba here), and b) Who found Flava suspicious on day two. I'll probably be looking over things to check, because I don't expect scum to admit to finding the dead guy suspicious now, but if they do it'll save me a bit of trouble.
Anyway, choking = mafia, shooting = sk. If I'm wrong and choking = sk, then SpyreX is sk for calling Michel sk.
sksksksk.
So, yea, painting those as "Look at this scummy bandwagon jumper" is truly, truly beautiful.

And not throwing a vote down after comments like this:
I'm slightly less certain of SpyreX. I'd like to see another death before I absolutely throw my chips down.
For now though, Knight of Cydonia makes the most sense of anyone, and I'm ready to slam the cards down on the table and get one Day closer to bringing this multi-month struggle to an end. If the quickhammer drops and the scum win, I'll still regret nothing from going after this. Knight is doing RIDICULOUS amounts of lurking beyond what RL could possibly cause (Hey, I have no idea, you never told me what's going on!), and his predecessors were too.
After freaking out on me for forgetting KoC was in the game yesterday its now "Ohh, he may be scum but we gots time for a flip?"

W.h.a.t.?
I'm not gonna vote yet, although I was *that* close to slamming the Submit button with the L-1 shot. I'll entertain a few comments why Helio should be chucked out. I should at least make sure I fully understand the opinions before I debunk them completely and go full guns blazing after KoC. Rushing LyLo is bad, anyway.
This reeks, reeks of filibustering... which only makes me more nuts because of things like this:
KoC wrote:This makes me feel a lot better about Yabba, simply because if he WAS scum, I feel like he would happily put me to L-1 and let his buddy hammer whenever he felt like it.
It could be argued that SpyreX IS Yabba's buddy, so he's only not L-1ing me because he can't be sure which way the townie vote will go, but it's unlikely, because SpyreX has been on his nards for a long time, and in any case, I have a good feel about SpyreX - he's playing to his town meta, and I'd like to think I've played often enough with him to pick that up. I'm still suspicious of Yabba and Helio, but Nikanor's willingness to slide worries me (if I missed something that makes him 100% town please inform me).

I've got no words.

For that part at least.

This part, though:
KoC wrote: Balancing out my generally town read on SpyreX, however, is his LyLo lurker vote on me. While my predecessor, and to a certain extent my play warrant a lurker hunt, to do so at LyLo based on lurking and awkward wording of posts seems odd to me.
As does the instant placing of me into SC's position on your scum-pair suggestions, SpyreX.
You think you got dropped into the same spot?
I used the same reasons?
I had the same results?

Wooosh.
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Open Games”